Gym Ratz, Round 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

Suddenly I had a sick feeling in my stomach, and I hated everything she was saying. But she continued. "Oh baby, I love being with you, the sex we have is wonderful, just what I've always needed, and I don't want that to stop. I told you, you can do anything! And I meant it! As long as I'm alive and not broken I don't care, and I will never hold anything against you."

"Fuck me, fuck my ass, pinch me, bite me, slap my ass, slap me around, throw me around! God I love that! Do it hard, do it slow, be rough or gentle. I love everything you do! And if there is something you want or you think of something new, don't hesitate. Do it! And do it 20 times a day if you want!"

"But Jake, there are two things you must never do! Don't make me fall in love with you! And even worse, don't fall in love with me!" And I was startled when she gave a sudden cry, like she was in pain. But she went on, "Oh baby, last night I was so close. My god, you were so wonderful to me! I haven't been treated like that in 20 years. And it just can't happen now!"

"Please baby, let's enjoy what we can have, a wonderful close friendship and all the sex we have both ever dreamed of. And all I can do is promise you, when I have to end this, if I can I will give you an explanation. You won't like it, but you will understand."

I just lay there, staring at her. What the hell can you say to that? But she leaned over and kissed me gently, and after a minute I said to her, "Ok baby, I don't understand, but I know it's terribly important to you, and it has been wonderful for me too and I don't want it to end."

She looked at me with a smile. "Oh baby, I know. I'll be here when you get home this afternoon." And with that I got up and got ready for work, while she got a light breakfast for me.

Of course I mulled over what she said all day and got nowhere. She hadn't told me anything. But at least it was out in the open and I knew where I stood. For a couple of days things were kind of quiet, a little strained, but before long we slipped back into our routine. And in the weeks and months that followed I did do a little more with her, treating her rough every now and then, slapping her ass and occasionally even her face, but I would never have dreamed of hurting her, and she knew it. And from then on I noticed, despite all she'd said her kisses lasted a little longer, and sometimes they seemed to be a bit more warm and tender. At least, very personal.

I never forgot what she'd told me, but she never gave any hint that anything was going to happen. Two weeks ago was another of her "weekends with a relative", and when I saw her that Monday night she seemed more caring and tender than usual, almost, geez, romantic! But I knew better than to push and that didn't go far or last long. But from then on she stepped up our bedroom activities one more notch. In fact I was losing sleep, she woke me up so often.

Then, three days ago she wasn't at the gym and she never showed that night. It had happened quite often before so I didn't think much about it. But the next day, when I went to the gym after work, there were cops and fire trucks all over the place. The damn place had blown up!

_______________________________________________

I had been listening to Jake's story and nursing a couple of beers, getting a little turned on by his descriptions and a little jealous of Carla. It was obvious that, love or not, he really cared about her. But after that last sentence my head jerked up as I looked at him, and I have never seen such pain on a face in my life!

He took a long drink and stared back for a minute, like he didn't know how or if he could go on. But finally, "I went home and turned the TV on, wanting to see if anything about it was on the news. And there it was, "Explosion rocks mall, destroys fitness center". But there were no details and a commercial came on. I got back with a beer just as the break ended and the next story ... God damn it, it destroyed me! It was on every news show that night, and I finally recorded it on my phone. This is not pretty, do you want to hear it?"

I looked at him, not sure what to say, but realizing I'd heard everything else I finally nodded and said, "Ok, go ahead." Of course I still had my phone on record, so it ended up on there too.

Here's the short form of what it said. "A woman was found dead in the early hours this morning, the body thrown on the side of a road. Her body had been brutalized, some of it at least, before she died, according to police, but they would not give out the cause of death. Her name is Carla Rosanno, wife of local crime boss Michael Rosanno, who was just released from prison two days ago, after serving a year on racketeering charges. And in a grim twist to the story, Mr. Rosanno has already been arrested for the crime and has confessed. A police spokesman released a statement from Mr. Rosanno, saying, "She was my wife for 20 years. I gave her everything! She wanted for nothing. And I go away for one year and she hops in bed with the firstshe finds and dishonors me! The whole time I'm gone! How stupid is she? She knows I've had her watched since we were married and she thought I'd stop now?"

First, I realized I'd seen that story, but of course it meant nothing to me. But worse, when I looked up Jake was sobbing, tears streaming down his face. I started to get up and go over to him but he put his hand up. "Wait! It's not done yet. Let me get the rest out before I can't." It still took him a long time to continue.

"I wandered around the house in a daze, but aside from grief I knew deep inside I was in trouble. Finally, I turned on my computer to check for mail, just for something to do, and I discovered there was a piece of unsent mail waiting to go out. But the subject was, "DO NOT SEND THIS".

I sure hadn't written it so I knew it had to be her. And I opened it."

"And after I read it at least 20 times, I printed it out. I figured I better carry it with me in case something happened."

And he pulled a piece of paper from his jacket, flattened it out and slid it across the table. Verbatim, this is what it says.

"Dearest Jake,

The day has finally come. You may hear about me on the news, maybe not, but you will never see me again. I told you I'd try to explain, so this is the best I can do. I married Mike Rosanno when I was 20 and he was 26. He was already into some shady things and I knew it, but it was kind of exciting then. But very soon he got deeper and deeper into crime and did some really terrible things. And I knew, because he told me, if I ever left him or said anything to anyone, I was dead.

As the years went by he got more and more power and people to do the dirty work for him. And any semblance of affection for me was long gone. I was just his possession. He got fat and sloppy and pretty soon he was no good in bed any more, at least not with me. And he disrespected me constantly, calling me things like "The broad with no tits" and a lot more, worse. And he constantly had at least two bimbos around him with big tits almost falling out. I know that was just for show.

Thank god, we never had any kids, I wouldn't want any child to grow up with a beast like that for a father. I was trapped. I had everything material I wanted, but every day I woke up sick, just knowing what Mike was. As far as I was concerned I had nothing.

Then last year they finally got him on a rap that would stick. But he only got 1 to 3, and of course, he's managed to make them think he's being good, so it will be only 1. And so you know, my "weekends" were conjugal visits. I couldn't refuse, but of course they meant nothing and nothing ever happened between us.

Jake, I'm so sorry, but I think my last action has been my worst. Baby you are in danger and you need to know it. Believe it. Especially if you hear anything connected to me. He had me watched. He always has. So he has to know about us. About you.

When this started I thought it would be a day, a few days, and even then I knew we would be in danger. But by the time I could have brought myself to leave, when I realized I cared about you, I knew it was too late. I hate myself now more than I ever have. I have never done anything good in life. Go to the police, ask for protection. And try to forgive me.

I love you with all my heart,

Carla"

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers