Gym Ratz, Round 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

I bent and kissed her smiling face gently and whispered back, "So did I, but I knew it!"

She giggled, then said, "Ok, now let me get my dishes taken care of. And you can clean up the mess on the table and the floor!" And she tossed a wet sponge at me!

Chores done, we went back to the living room and settled in on the couch. I wrapped my arms around her and lay back with her on my chest. And it wasn't long before we were both snoozing away. But I woke up before long to see her smiling at me. "Jake, I'm cold, can we go upstairs?"

"Yep, just as fast as you can get your beautiful butt up there!" I replied and gave her a couple of little pats for emphasis.

Giggling, she practically ran up the stairs and soon we were wrapped up together in the blankets. We kissed and petted for a while, and her little body against mine felt so good I sighed with pleasure. And before long we were sound asleep again.

When I left in the morning on my "shopping trip" She said she had some things to do and would be back later. I got back by noon, but she didn't arrive until after four. But then we spent the rest of the weekend together, never moving from the house, mostly in bed or on the couch, except at meal time. She made sure we always ate, and I began to worry I'd get fat.

And that's how things went for the next couple of weeks. Sometimes she'd stay over at my house, others she'd leave late at night and meet me at the gym or come to the house in the afternoon. And she spent the next two weekends with me just like the first. She didn't exactly live with me, but she spent most of her time at my place, and eventually brought a few personal things and some clothes.

But in all that time she never said a word about her personal life, and flat out avoided telling me anything about where she lived. I knew she couldn't be married or have kids; how could anyone spend that much time away from home?

Of course we got pretty friendly, beyond just the sex, and I really enjoyed her company. She was never in a bad mood or bitchy, and seemed like the only thing she wanted was to please me and herself. And she was great at that! We did a lot of experimenting, and fucked in positions I never knew existed! Even when things didn't work out too well, she just laughed and we went on to something else.

But then on the fourth Friday night she told me she had to leave and would be visiting a relative that weekend. But she made sure I'd had all I wanted in bed before she left. And Monday afternoon at the gym, there she was, waiting for me. When I asked if she had a nice time she just said it was ok, and that was the end of it. And we settled back into our "sort of" routine.

Since we were practically living together, it started to seem like we were girl and boyfriend, if not more, but even though we spent a lot of time kissing, petting, making out and making love, somehow she didn't want to be really "close" in a romantic sense. And it's hard to really care for someone when you know absolutely nothing about them and have so many questions. But the sex was fantastic, mostly because she was so willing, even eager to do anything I wanted, any time.

But then one night when we had been rolling around in the bed and getting really worked up she gasped, "Baby, remember I told you we could do anything you wanted, anything at all?"

Of course I said yes, but thought we had done just about everything at least once by now. She giggled a little self-consciously, but then just said, "Fuck me!" and got on her knees.

Eagerly I got behind her and slid in slow and easy, then began to rock. But after a minute she looked back and whispered, "Jake, rub my asshole, you know I love that!"

As soon as I did she began to whimper a little, and soon gasped, "Baby, spit on my ass and slide your finger in a little! Wow, we'd never done that before, but anything to please her. And she began gasping and rocking harder, so that my finger slid in and out, along with my cock. And it wasn't long before she said, "Oh god, give me another finger!"

I'd had no idea she'd like that but I loved pleasing her and soon was fucking her, pussy and ass. Now she was moaning and really slamming back against me and I began to get the idea of what she had in mind. I whispered, "Do you want it?"

She gasped back, "Oh god, yes! Can't you tell?" When I slid out of her she groaned, almost frantic now, "Spit on it, get it wet!"

I did, both my cock and her asshole, then pressed gently against it. But she bucked back against me and commanded, "Harder!"

I did, and slid right into her ass, and she moaned so loud I almost pulled back. But she growled, "Don't fucking stop!"

Ok, I got it! Her ass was tight but it felt great and she was wailing, apparently with pleasure. I began thrusting harder, just like I was fucking her cunt, and she was rocking back against me, grunting with the effort. She was letting me know without any doubt, she really liked it!

She had reached back between her legs and was rubbing her clit hard, and it wasn't long before she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Babyyyyyyyyyy ... don't stop, I'm gonna cum!

I started pounding her hard and in moments she exploded and then I did too, bucking and shaking and shuddering! And then she fell forward and collapsed on the bed, moaning, with cum oozing out of her ass. I'd never done anything like that before, but if she liked it that much I sure did too! And from then on it was often the finale' to our everyday lovemaking.

She stayed with me all but one night that week, but on Friday she told me again that she had to go visit a relative over the weekend. And that turned out to be the pattern, every fourth weekend she was gone. It always seemed that after the weekend our reunion was especially lusty, like she really needed it, or perhaps really wanted to be sure I was satisfied.

For me, although I wondered what those weekends were really about, a couple of days of R and R did me some good, so I really didn't mind. And when more than four months had gone by it seemed in some ways I was living every man's dream. I had all the sex I wanted, any and every time I wanted it. And it was really special. We did everything we could imagine and then looked for more.

And she was a wonderful partner. In fact, I was amazed how eager and hungry she was for me. It seemed like her only desire in life was to fuck me, day after day. But she was really good at it too, always giving as good as she got, and she always let me know she loved it. She came so easy, several times just about every day, and she didn't just lie there and moan either. Cumming was a big thing for her and just watching, listening to her and feeling her clench around me was an amazing turn-on!

But still, here was someone I had every reason to want to know better, and the fact was I didn't know a thing about her. If I tried to ask the littlest thing she'd find a way to cut me off before I started. If she wanted or needed something she'd never ask me for it – she'd bring it with her when she came. It seemed there were no strings attached.

After the fourth weekend she went away, however, I decided to try and do something a little special and see how she reacted. I spent a good part of my Sunday getting things ready, and Monday, after we left the gym and got home I asked her to chill in the living room for a little while. But soon she smelled something and came into the kitchen. Asking what the hell I was doing.

I'd prepared a complete dinner for us, a roast of beef, roast potatoes and a couple of vegetables. And if course I had a chilled bottle of her favorite wine. I won't say she was thrilled; I think she felt it was her duty to feed us, but at least she was impressed. As a final touch we ate in the dining room, candles and all, and it really did go very well.

Once we were done I wouldn't let her help with the clean-up, even did the dishes myself, to her chagrin. I finally joined her on the couch and just put my arm around her. She looked at me with a question but leaned against me, and soon we were kissing. But I tried to make it slow and easy, just gentle petting and sweet kisses. At first she resisted the "romantic approach" a little, but after a while she caved and started to actually enjoy it!

And we spent the evening in each other's arms, just enjoying each other. Of course the touching had its effect, as usual, and when I offered her my tongue she took it eagerly, pressing against me and moaning softly as my hands roamed over her. Soon I led her up the stairs, and we slowly undressed each other in front of the bed. Now she was really enjoying it and I was too, even though the only thing really special was the mood.

When she was down to her panties I picked her up and laid her on the bed and climbed on with her, and just began making love to her body. I spent a long time kissing her lips, then her face, around her ears and along her neck, and she was breathing deeply and shuddering. And when I kissed under her chin she moaned and pressed her head back as my lips and tongue moved carefully up and down her throat. Of course my hands were sliding over her body, but I avoided her tiny breasts and those hard points, knowing how she would react. But my hands coming so close was sweet torture for her, and she was whimpering and squirming on the sheet.

And when I finally kissed down her chest, then gently licked and nipped at her breasts, so close she could feel my breath on those sensitive nipples she arched her back and with a moan that was almost a cry she gasped, "Oh my god, Jake!" Finally I let my tongue lash out and lick one of those pointy buds, and she put her hand on my head, wanting to feel my mouth. But I continued to tease for a few more moments, and when my lips finally slid slowly over it she arched hard and pulled down, mashing my lips against her chest.

I squeezed and sucked and licked gently, getting her wet, then gently pushed around the hard point with my tongue as she moaned and thrashed on the bed. I rubbed a hand back and forth over her tummy, then let my fingers trail along the band of her panties and felt her suck in her breath and shudder. Her breathing was very deep and broken, stopping for a moment with each new touch. And when I finally slid my hand down over the smooth material she arched to it. I just laid it there for a while, then very lightly started to move my fingers. Every time I did she sucked in her breath and her hips lifted and a little moan escaped from her lips.

I lifted my head and kissed her, slowly and long, and pressed my tongue into her mouth. And when she moaned and let her tongue play with mine I began to stroke against her panties. I could already feel the dampness there, but I had no intention of hurrying. In between kisses she was panting and gasping, and when I lowered my head to her breast again she put both hands in my hair, not pulling, just holding me there.

That hard little point was swollen bigger than I'd ever felt before, and every little touch of my tongue or squeeze of my lips made her jump and shudder and gasp. And when I began to suck again she moaned long and loud and I felt her hand slide over mine, pushing it against her crotch as her hips began to roll.

I lifted my head from her breast and began to kiss all over her body, moving down from chest to tummy to hips to thighs. She just lay back with eyes closed and moaned, but she couldn't be still and she squirmed and shuddered constantly. And when I put a hand under her thigh and pushed she lifted her leg, then rested it on my shoulder when I slid under it till I was pressed against the other leg. I knew she loved my mouth on her thighs and I tortured her with soft little kisses and licks, and sometimes, just breathing on her.

I concentrated on the leg she had raised, and I moved from the top to the inside to the back, kissing and licking and carefully giving little nips. By now her panties were soaking wet, and I could smell her scent wafting over me, enticing me. Of course she moved constantly, and I could feel her heel sliding up and down over my back.

When I reached the vee of her thighs I slowly ran my tongue up along the edge of her panties, and she moaned and shuddered as her hips pumped to greet me. And when I looked up she had both nipples in her fingertips, randomly pulling and stroking them. When I'd gone as far as I could up one side I moved to the other, this time kissing my way up the seam. Her breathing was very deep, and her whole body was heaving, and finally she whimpered, in a whisper I could hardly hear, "Oh baby, please! I need you so bad!"

I pushed up onto my knees, and when I grasped the band of her panties she lifted her legs straight up so I could slide them off. But after I did I smiled at her as I slowly brought them to my face, inhaled deeply, then tasted them, and she whimpered at the sight. But it was time for the real thing, and I lowered my head again and gently kissed, right on her little furry mound.

And I left a string of kisses down over her swollen lips, then ran my tongue up over them slowly, tasting the wetness overflowing there. She spread her legs wide, and when my tongue moved back down it rode down the valley of her open slit, only stopping when it reached the mouth of her sex. And I grasped her thighs as I slowly pushed it inside her, stopping to lap up the creamy stream now flowing. Her hips rocked slowly in time with her little sighs and moans.

Suddenly I felt her hands on my head, mashing my face into her and gasped loudly, "Don't stop! Oh god baby! Please. Don't stop! Just DON'T ST ...!" And she howled as her hips bucked and my mouth was flooded as she came hard and long, pumping against my face and thrashing on the bed. I held my breath and tried to lap up all the flowing juices, but it was more than I could do. And when her hands finally released me my lips and chin were dripping wet and I looked up at her with a big wet smile, while gasping for breath.

When I pulled myself up between her thighs she was grabbing for me, but I guided my cock into her, then leaned forward over her as my hips slowly pushed deeper and deeper. Her eyes were clamped shut and she got a grip on my wrists when I put my hands at her sides, and when I was buried deep I felt her legs lock around me, holding me there. She opened her eyes and tried to smile, whimpering, "Oh god baby! Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!"

I started to fuck her with long slow strokes, but her hips bucked to meet me with each one, and it was only moments before she exploded again, squealing and crying, with tears running down her cheeks. Her body was out of control, hands gripping me tight and her legs thrashing on the bed, and her back arching, again and again. When I thought she was done I began to move slowly again, but she whimpered, and in moments she came again, bucking under me over and over, wordless babble coming from her lips. I tried to keep moving, but she finally opened her eyes with a pleading look and cried, "Oh god Jake! Oh baby, I can't stop cumming!"

I knew then. She had been starved for genuine emotion, passion, closeness, real human connection. Perhaps her amazing desire for sex was a way of making up for something that, for some reason, she didn't allow herself to have. But I had broken down the barrier just enough and now it was all exploding under me.

I fell to my elbows, my weight pinning her to the bed, and held her with both hands as I leaned down and kissed her. She moaned and shook her head, almost like she didn't want it, but after a few moments she lay quietly and just enjoyed my lips on hers. And finally she put her arms around me and just held me, quietly.

After a few minutes I rolled off of her and just gathered her up in my arms and just held her against me. She didn't say a word or make a sound but clung to me, and in a while we drifted off to sleep, spent from the overload of emotions.

When I woke up a few hours later she was still in my arms, but her hand had found its way between us and she was holding my cock and squeezing it gently. My face was only an inch from hers, and when I kissed her she sighed and whispered, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry, I never want to leave you like that!" She meant, of course, that I hadn't cum, but at the time I didn't even think about it, her needs were much more important at the moment.

I just kissed her again, letting her know everything was fine. She stroked me to hardness, then crawled down and pushed me onto my back and began kissing and licking everywhere. And when her lips finally slid over my cock my balls were in her hand, being gently massaged.

She started slow but went faster and faster until I was moaning, biting my lip to hang on. Then she straddled me and began to rock her hips back and forth, my cock buried deep inside. Until finally, she leaned forward, hands on my chest and began to fuck me, her pussy sliding up and down the length of my cock, and soon her ass was slapping against my thighs. But when I pulled my knees up behind her and began ramming back, she gasped, "Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me hard! Give it to me! I want it so bad!"

From her expression I could see she meant it, and grabbed her hips as I started to pound her hard and made her squeal. I was sure she was about to cum again, but instead she sat back on me, then slipped off and got on her knees. And she said with a giggle, "Come get it!" and wiggled her ass.

I was on her in a second, grabbing her hips as I plunged into her, and she fell forward, face onto a pillow, with my first thrust. I began slapping hard against her ass as I rammed my cock deeper with every stroke. She was moaning and bucking back against me, and soon both of us were shiny with sweat. I knew she wanted to please me and I was going to make certain she knew she had.

It wasn't long before my cock was ready, and I could have finished it off with a few more strokes, but instead I pulled out suddenly and went down on my knees. When she turned and saw me she knew what I wanted and practically dove on me, pushed me onto my back and tried to swallow my cock! She sucked hard and fast, her lips squeegeeing my cock in both directions, and her tongue was grinding against my shaft constantly. In just a minute I groaned, "Oh fuck yes, baby!" and exploded in her mouth.

Then she sucked even harder, collecting every drop and squeezing the cum out of my shaft with her lips. And when I was dry she opened her mouth for just a moment to show me, then swallowed with a big smile.

What made it so special was, it was something we never did. Usually I would cum in her pussy or ass, occasionally on her face or body, but never in her mouth. But god, it felt so good! I looked up at her with a big grin and said, "Thank you baby!"

She giggled and said, "Thank you for my reward!" And with that we curled up together again and went back to sleep.

But before I had to go to work she woke me up again, this time with a kiss. And she held me close, kissing and hugging till I was really awake. But then she rolled away for me and said, "Oh Jake, I don't want to do this but I really have to talk to you.

That opened my eyes in a hurry, we really hadn't had many serious conversations, especially not in bed, but the look on her face told me this was going to be one. And she took a deep breath and started, "Honey, I have enjoyed every moment since I met you, and you've been nothing but wonderful to me. But I know you have tried to ask questions and must be wondering what the hell is going on. But dammit, it has to be like that!

It's for your protection and mine too. You will have to take my word, trust me, but please believe, the less you know about me the better. I hate saying this to you Jake, I hate the thought, but we won't be together forever, in fact, not too much longer. And there is nothing you or I can do about it.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers