All Comments on 'Gypsy Wolf Ch. 01'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm-HMM…

Aside from a noticeable deficiency in the use of commas (seriously, they're vital for pacing your sentences, unless you want endless run-ons or short, choppy ones), this story certainly has potential, as do you.

*sticks an 'I' onto chromex*

*snicker*

I've got my 'I' on you.

;P

-cittran

camo1980camo1980over 9 years ago

Really liked this beginning looking forward to the next chapter.

IzzzyIzzzyover 9 years ago

It's a great start. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

Excellent first chapter, can't wait to see how it continues.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Great beginning of what will hopefully be a great story. You do need to check your spelling and grammer, but none of it was really bad enough to hurt the story.

MarieLyneMarieLyneover 9 years ago
Interesting start

Good start. Your description of her first shift was very interesting. I also love that she's a bit of a badass! I love strong women, and they're sometimes a very rare thing in werewolf stories. So kuddos for that.

I would advise you pay special attention to sentence structure and punctuation. An editor could help you with that -- you'd be surprised how much it helps to have someone beta-reading what you write. This story has a lot of potential, I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

I'm hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow keep writing

TardisRedTardisRedover 9 years ago

Amazing as always Chromex... ;)

firerose78firerose78over 9 years ago
great start

Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
Different .... and really good - so far

I really like what I read in chapter 1. This is not your typical "Hot alpha wolf meets human girl and realizes that she is his mate" story. It's different. So far its a little gritty, and I like that the female in the story is strong and a fighter. Please write more!

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 9 years ago
Encore!

This story is AWESOME! Please continue. :)

werewolfsmatewerewolfsmateover 9 years ago
Love it!!!

Please please please continue the story, I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Excellent start!!

Did you begin this story before, under a different title? The circumstances leading to her turning seemed familiar.

Regardless, I'm hooked and can't wait for more!

chromexchromexover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback.

Thanks everyone for for the feedback. Positive and constructive negative feedback will definitely help to motivate me to continue.

To answer your question Cantfightfate, I've never submitted a story with this kind of start, but with the thousands of stories on Literotica similarities are bound to crop up.

I have someone proofreading for me now and hopefully my comma deficiency will decrease.

Thanks again for the feedback and I'm glad you are enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start, more please

thank you. interesting chacters. love bubbles. easy reading. and bless you no trite girl porn code words, ie, shattered, pop, etc. searching the web for anything else you have written. good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confused

I am confused about the werewolf concept you are writing. Are your characters actual wolves or they bipedal lycans? Stories are more enjoyable to read when four-pawed wolf traits are described. Anything bipedal only, ruins it.

gnome_mangnome_manover 9 years ago
Can't Fight The Feeling!

Beth the Bitch makes my knees weak and my cock hard.

Teerriffiiccc. Yeah, some technical stuff needs correcting, but the story is great. Well defined characters and good hooks. I reeeeaalllly like it.

In 12 stories, you've become one of Literotica's standard bearers, one of the best of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good few errors, but so far i find it to be original

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
A bounty hunter werewolf

That is definetly a new and original ideea . I love this story .

ChelseaTayChelseaTayover 9 years ago
Refreshing Story!

As much as us women like to have our man in charge, I was so happy (and slightly surprised) when Rasp kissed Natalie and revealed they were mates. A delightful change from the typical status quo! Looking forward to reading the rest of Beth's story! Great start :)

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 9 years ago
Excellent Start !

Just found this series <while looking for Ch.15 of another or yours> . I like series and this one starts off well . Am moving on to Ch.2 and looking forward to this series .

Thanks for the read .

tx cracker

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 4 years ago

Glad your back! I am always disappointed in authors who dont finish the story and then dont at least let readers know why. I am re-reading from the beginning and hope to see more from you soon! Thank you for taking the time to share your stories.

DJ

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

Really like the idea of a werewolf "Stephany Plum"... she even has the same wise-cracking humor. Just hope her luck with cars and lovers is much better! Five stars!

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 3 years ago

I guess Beth must have loved Lilo & Stitch. Naming her snake Bubbles, even if it's probably not a cobra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Start!

I can’t wait to read more about Beth and her wolf. I love it! Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! ❤️🌹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
684 Followers
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES