Gypsy Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
683 Followers

Leaving the compound we followed a dirt road for about an hour, before pulling out onto the highway. As we turned onto the highway, I realized I knew exactly where this road was. I'd driven right by this road more times than I could remember and had never given it a second glance. "Can I ask you something?" Mike asked.

"Sure go ahead," I said.

"You've been dealing with this amazingly well," he said, "I'm curious as to why you're so accepting."

"It's because of my great grandmother," I said, "I grew up listening to her stories of fae folk, werewolves, vampires, and magic. She believed so strongly, and made it sound so real, I found I couldn't help but believe the same thing. I'm pretty sure if she could see me now, she wouldn't be surprised. My family has always had gypsy blood in it, so we tend to accept the fantastic."

"Gypsy blood?"

"Yeah," I said. For some reason, the surprised tone in his voice had me not wanting to talk. Turning on the radio, I turned it to my favorite station before kicking back my seat. The drive into town was at least another thirty minutes, so I might as well take the time to digest how my life was now standing on its head.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

chromex
chromex
683 Followers