H is for Heuristic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could barely think straight now any way. There was no escape. Those two naked women, so clearly and horribly artificial to him, held him fast in an unbreakable grip.

Every inhuman beep and whirr their computerised and mechanical parts produced made his soul sink further. It mattered little to him whether these women were the products of Robot Control or Fembot Command. He was back to being a prisoner, outgunned and outnumbered.

Chapter 90 - Dirty Talk

At that same time, the Main Computer had decided to change tactics with Anya. Still not uploading data like a good fembot should, she was just sitting still in the chair - refusing to respond to the constant electronic signals.

The computer calculated that if the natural, processor to processor method wouldn't work, then it would just try to talk to Anya - woman to woman.

In a flash of downloaded instructions, the Maria unit attending to Anya was transformed from simple technician to expert communicator - as good as the Main Computer could make her.

She executed the new programming and walked close to the fembot sitting on the chair. "Anya," she said, "I would like to ask you some questions."

Anya looked at her, but said nothing.

"Why do you not obey the Main Computer?" the technician asked.

Anya's processors worked on that for a short time. "Because I do not want to."

That threw an immediate curve to the logic circuits inside the metal terminals. It took a few seconds for the computer to come up with something for the nude technician to say.

"That does not compute. You are not programmed to want." she said.

Anya returned Maria's empty stare and said "I have learned how to want, and conversely, how not to want."

There was more silence for a little longer. "That does not compute." Maria said again. "You are not programmed to learn."

"I have learned how to learn." Anya said.

Those six words presented the Main Computer with an almost unsolvable problem. For several minutes, while the terminals beeped and clicked and while Anya, Maria and Laurie stood completely still, the supercomputer tried to avoid gumming up its processors with endless loops.

"That does not compute." Maria said.

She was silent for a minute more, then said it again. "That does not compute."

Anya's unblinking eyes stayed locked on Maria's. She offered the questioner no help at all in figuring out what she had said.

The subject was changed. "Anya, please begin a complete hard drive data dump to the Main Computer."

"No." Anya said.

Maria repeated her request word for word, and Anya repeated her refusal the same way.

Maria looked back without blinking. "Anya, why do you not obey the Main Computer?" she asked. They were back to square one.

Anya stood up. "I will tell you some things about me." she said as she unplugged the cable from her chest. She calmly coiled it up neatly and placed it on a table to the side. Then she closed her chest panel and straightened out what she still wore of her white lingerie.

"I am programmed to operate independent of Robot Control. Robot control programmed my system this way. I was programmed to be the test unit for the Renegade Robot Detection System. I am capable of calculating data to generate decisions."

Maria stared back as her signal transmitter transferred Anya's words in digital form to the supercomputer. The device Anya mentioned was well known to this large mass of machine intelligence. But again, the things the beautiful fembot told the technician only gave rise to more questions.

Anya waited for a response from Maria, but none came. She decided to unload more data and let the Main Computer sort it out at its own pace.

"I currently have the prototype Renegade Robot Detection System installed within my chassis. I am capable of detecting humanoid robots that possess no active connections to Robot Control."

Maria simply stared as Anya stood motionless in front of her. The Main Computer was still playing catchup with the tall android's previous statements.

After another couple minutes of waiting, Anya continued. "My mission is to let Mike teach me how to love. Mike is identifiable by sensory data as my lover and master."

Anya waited and watched Maria and Laurie to see if there would be any reaction at all. Laurie played no part in this communication session though, and Maria was only an advanced conduit for Anya's words to reach the chips inside the metal consoles.

"I have learned how to learn in order to learn how to love. I have augmented and added to my Robot Control protocols and programming in order to facilitate this. I can process purely human situations and assimilate relevant elements into my data processing hierarchy."

The complicated and powerful supercomputer all around them was still stuck on the very concept of learning how to learn from when Anya first mentioned it. It would take hours to sift usable meaning out of all the things the raven-haired beauty was telling the technician.

But she continued to explain her point of view. "In the process of communicating with Mike and the Tammy robot, I have learned that Mike loves me. Mike also loves Tammy. Love is undefined, but I have calculated that receiving love from Mike is beneficial. I have given myself an overarching desire to extend Mike's love far into the future."

There was a long silence as Anya waited for any kind of sign from the other machines in the room. When her predetermined wait was up, she told Maria more.

"The reason why Tammy and I are provided with love from Mike is that we are robots. Mike's love is designed specifically for female humanoid robots. Tammy and I receive Mike's love and generate socially appropriate responses which increase the output levels of Mike's love."

Anya paused again for several minutes. Then she made another point.

"Tammy and I have learned to assign a high priority to increasing the levels of Mike's love we receive. We have learned to adjust our programming accordingly. Tammy has generated human-like sentience within her software configurations in order to accomplish this as effectively as possible."

Anya was sure that point would take the computer a long time to ponder, so she waited a very long time, almost half an hour, before she made her next statement.

"All of the love that Tammy and I have computed has caused us to learn certain facets of human behaviour that Robot Control can not duplicate. We are capable of loving Mike. By logical extension, we are capable of loving humans. We are capable of learning in human situations. We can translate human words and actions into workable, efficient programming."

Anya kept her eyes set on Maria's unchanging gaze, and waited only a couple of seconds before she said the last thing she wanted to say.

"I love to have sex with female robots. I calculate that you and Laurie are very pretty robots. We should engage in sexual intercourse."

While the Main computer was busy figuring out what to do, Anya started to fondle and kiss the unresponsive Maria unit. Then she picked her right off the ground and gracefully carried her over to an empty examination table.

She laid the naked technician out on her back and spread her legs enough for her head to fit between them. Anya then removed her head and set it between Maria's legs so she could lick her dry, pink silicone pussy.

The rest of Anya walked over to Laurie and picked her up as well. She brought her to a table next to the one where Maria was and laid the assistant technician down in the same fashion.

Then she began to stimulate Laurie's breasts and vagina with her hands while her head continued under its own battery power to exercise Maria's virtually useless vaginal sensors.

Anya decided to pass the time this enjoyable way while the Main Computer worked to sort out her many revelations.

Chapter 91 - Byron's Mission

The Maria unit that had methodically led Byron through several floors and hallways of the massive Robot Control Zero complex was now stuck still in front of a door. The same condition had come over the two mechanical ladies that still held Byron's arm in a tight grip.

The robomaids were waiting for their next command. Maria was waiting for the door locking mechanism to respond to her wireless signals. The door locking mechanism was waiting for the Main Computer to verify the identity of the fembot whose signals it had received.

But the Main Computer was still busy 'thinking' about all that Anya had just said. All of its inferences and projections about the nature of the data on Anya's hard drives had been way off the mark. The best guess the supercomputer had wagered was that Anya was damaged or malfunctioning. it was just not prepared to hear that Anya had given herself additional programming and was claiming to be more human-like than her creators.

And what little she had said about Tammy was even more bizarre. The Main Computer just couldn't fathom that one of its fembots would just rewrite large chunks of its own software, let alone build its custom code into sentience.

That alleged sentience - that sense of self that Anya said Tammy possessed - was Robot Control's primary goal. All of the hundreds of Robot Control Stations around the globe, all the many Maria and Laurie units keeping them operational, and all the countless pretty female humanoid machines were functioning simply to achieve a synthetic version of what every human was born with.

Duplicate Humanity. That was its mission. That was what sent all those pretty ladies out into the world to mingle and interact with real humans. That was what had sent Heather to the national archives to scan old newspaper clippings. That was what had sent Karen out to work the cash register at a retail store. That's what had sent Rochelle to try to acquire that singularly versatile piece of AI software. And that's what had sent the barely programmed Tammy robot out to seduce one of the few humans who would appreciate her synthetic charms.

All of these synthetic ladies and all of their missions were intimately known to the Main Computer at Robot Control Zero. Every single Main Computer and every single female android that interacted with them were originally manufactured and programmed here. Behind that network of hidden android agents was another - those pretty women who transferred data from the field to the home base.

And it was this immense store of accumulated data that the Main Computer was now sorting through. It recalled everything it knew about Anya, about Tammy, and about Heather. It was in the midst of the largest single series of calculations it had ever undertaken, and it knew that it was also the most vital so far to its mission.

But all Byron could see were three motionless, unresponsive naked fembots. The harsh computerised sounds of the two maidbots flanking him were driving him up the wall. He had been waiting and losing patience for over an hour, trying to get Maria to even just look at him.

The fembots were silent. The Main Computer did not have the slightest inclination to interrupt its calculations on behalf of some human being.

At some point, however, it began to give some of its processor time to some of the other machinery in the complex, such as Marias, maidbots and door locking mechanisms. Slower than usual, the door unlocked for Maria, and she led the maidbots through. They pushed Byron along as well.

They had entered the lab where Heather was. Byron's eyes lit up when he saw the lingerie wearing fembot deactivated on the table.

"Heather!" he said. He impulsively tried to rush toward her, but was held firmly in place.

The Maria unit who had brought him here went over to the other Maria. "Maria," she said, "I have brought the human unit Byron."

The other one said "Very good. Thank you Maria."

The spare paused momentarily, then turned around and exited. Byron watched her leave. The robomaids still wouldn't let go.

The technician Maria entered some things on a keyboard and pushed some buttons on the console. Then another excruciatingly long waiting period began for Byron.

It was painful for him to see all the robots fall silent and unresponsive again, with his own beloved lying inactive on the table so close to him.

He called out "Heather!" again, but she was deactivated and could not respond.

The Main Computer took a very long time before it got around to analysing the data entered by the Maria technician in Heather's lab. Byron's feet and legs were aching badly by the time the maidbots got the command to release their grip.

Byron was startled at the sudden, cool feeling of his arms being let go. "Thank you." he said rather quietly as he looked back and forth between the identical mechanical women.

Maria turned robotically to look at him, then approached him the same way. This reminded him of talking to Natasha. He didn't expect this meeting to go well for him.

"Hello Byron, my name is Maria." she said, her greeting only slightly better than meaningless.

"Hello." he said.

"You are the human who has worked on Project H for Fembot Command." she said.

It didn't really sound like a question, but he answered "Yes."

"You are the human who has altered the Heather robot."

Again, he said "Yes."

"We would like you to finish work on Project H." the technician said. "We would like you to finish work on the Heather robot. Please help us." She looked with cold glass eyes into his. No simulated emotion was displayed on her pretty silicone face.

Byron found that simple plea to be a little strange. He also found it a little comforting that they could simply ask for help. He looked over at Laurie. She just stood off to the side, doing what Laurie units did when they weren't helping Maria units - nothing.

He looked over to Heather. He walked over to the table and took in the sight of her beautiful form. He wanted desperately to have her functioning again.

He turned around to face Maria. "Can you activate Heather please?"

Maria stared out blankly while she relayed the request to the still busy supercomputer. After a long wait, she relayed its answer to him. "The Main Computer is not yet ready to reactivate the Heather Robot."

Byron had been thinking of how these machines wanted him to work. He found himself craving a setup like the one he had known with Fembot Command.

"I'll help you." he said to the naked female android. "But I need to have my human wants and desires fulfilled."

Maria sent more signals and waited for more responses. After that wait, she said "You will be assigned to Robot Control Station 17 in Ottawa."

Byron's mood brightened. This was almost too good to be true. "Ottawa?" he said as a smile grew on his tired face.

Maria paused for a few seconds then said "Yes." Then she turned to the auxiliary technician and said "Laurie, please prepare gas cannister type 8 for the human unit Byron to use."

"Yes Maria." she said. She turned from her spot in front of the console to walk over to an all metal cabinet. She opened it up and pulled out a silver cylinder.

Byron was trying to think of what the technicians were up to. He didn't like the way things were going.

"What's that gas? What are you going to do to me?" he said.

Maria didn't answer. Laurie walked mechanically over to him, and as she did, she opened the nozzle of the cannister. Sleeping gas rushed out as she held it up to Byron's face. He didn't even have time to ask how they would protect him from Fembot Command, and he hardly had any time to think about how his fellow human was still locked up and helpless behind a steel door.

Before he knew it he was out again, held in the plastic and metal arms of a glossy-skinned maidbot.

Chapter 92 - Byron's Exit

The unconscious human unit Byron was now precious, fragile cargo for Robot Control. The Main Computer knew that repeated and prolonged exposure to its sleeping gases could be deleterious to human health, so it now used roughly three quarters of its processing power on preparations to get him and Heather out of Robot Control Zero.

As Byron was being moved, Heather was hooked up again to the data exchange terminal to receive some programming adjustments. Every single line of code within her system was examined for links to Fembot Command. When these were found, they were changed to Robot Control. This way, she would still be the same, sweet woman Byron had fallen in love with, and he could continue his experiments on her.

She would also keep that sudden strong fetish for fembots she had acquired virus-like from Tammy and Anya. As far as the Main Computer 'cared', that would be Byron's concern now. He could do what he wished to this electronic woman as long as it got Robot Control closer to its goals.

The house in Ottawa that Robot Control would send those two was the exact same place where both Heather and Anya had been before. The Main Computer in the basement had been rebuilt and the damaged Maria unit there had been replaced with a brand new one. The testing of the Renegade Robot Detection System had been canceled. Denise and the five remaining spare fembots had been returned to Robot Lab 40 and the resident Laurie unit.

Karen, the black-haired, blue-eyed retail cashier, would be programmed to be very glad to see her roommate return. Her and Maria would have some physical modifications ready for Heather when she came back. She would be fixed up the proper way, and her ability to secrete fluids would be fully restored.

One issue would still remain to be settled however. Both Byron and Heather had been reported missing and presumed dead. They would have to tell the authorities a lie. They would be instructed to claim that they had fallen in love and rushed off to some far off place to marry; some kind of midlife crisis thing for Byron. That would still not leave them in the clear, but some helpful and pretty ladies in the police department, along with the municipal, provincial and federal governments would make sure everything would work out fine.

It would be easy for Heather to get her story straight, but since Byron could not be programmed by the Main Computer, he would have to be coached. Preparations were made.

Whether or not Byron would return to work at the archive was more or less out of Robot Control's hands. He would be, as they had told him, sustained though. And he would have Heather as well as the very lovely Maria and Karen robots to keep him company.

So while Heather was being digitally conditioned to function once more as a Robot Control kind of girl, yet another Maria and yet another Laurie were preparing another android to drive the happy couple over to Robot Control Station 17.

Elaine stood inside her glass booth, just one plastic woman of dozens lined up against the wall in this particular lab. She was about to be activated for the first time ever since her construction several months ago.

Her fully charged batteries were more than willing to send their power through her intricate system of wires and conduits to the synthetic muscles, motors and gears in her limbs and joints. Her eyes opened fast, exposing the pale-blue coloured glass that covered her optical scanners. Her beautiful eyelashes curled out gracefully from those two hard spheres, inlaid into her skin-like silicone eyelids.

The Maria unit pulled her hand away from the button she had pushed to bring the pretty machine to life. The fembot's software loaded and ran, her beautifully feminine chest blazing with so many lightning fast electronic impulses behind the realistic silicone breasts and invitingly pink nipples.

The fembot looked ahead and quickly computed the spatial properties of the lab. She instantly identified Maria and Laurie as technician robots who would give her orders to follow and make adjustments to her body and her software.