H is for Heuristic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The data card gave this lab the means to acquire the info it needed to put the data from Anya's scans in context. Anya sat in the examination chair, chest panel open and connected to the nearby terminal. She looked and had acted as she always did - quite like a machine.

But Anya had refused to give the requested data to the computer. She had complied with this Maria's request to sit in the chair, and to open her chest panel, but she wouldn't let the Main Computer have any of the files it wanted.

And the Main Computer was at a complete loss as to what to do about that. The data card that had been delivered by the maidbot had allowed this composite of terminals to communicate directly with the one where Heather was. As the two parts of the Main Computer traded data about Heather and Anya, they noticed how different they were from other Robot Control units and from each other.

Heather was, of course, a Fembot Command unit that had originally been built by Robot Control. Even so, she had connected easily to the lab terminal, and had readily cooperated and given all of the requested data to the Main Computer.

Anya, on the other hand, had always been Robot Control property, and had not been reprogrammed at all from the outside except for that one line instructing her not to seduce a particular human. But the Main Computer's constant requests for data from her chest were just as constantly ignored.

The Maria and Laurie units in this lab stood stone still, as did the naked robomaid and as sat Anya - also still in lingerie. The lights of the terminals around them blinked and flashed while the electronic beeping and clicking sounds they produced blended with those that came out of the perfectly expressionless maidbot.

For a quarter of an hour, things stayed exactly like that until the Main Computer came up with another digital idea.

Maria's head received a signal, her chest processed the data, and her speaker issued another command. "Laurie, please retrieve data card 377600295."

"Yes Maria." said the pretty auxiliary technician as she computed the necessary instructions to issue to her motion and balance systems. She pulled the other card out of the slot and walked over to the Maria unit.

Their hands met and exchanged the card. Maria turned again, and gave this other card to the ready and fully charged robot maid. That naked plastic humanoid received her next commands from the Main Computer and walked through the aisles of metal consoles to the sliding steel door from which she had entered.

She walked through, whirring and beeping all the way, and started to walk down the dark corridors to the lab that contained a robot named Tammy.

Chapter 87 - Different Binary Sequences 1

When the stainless steel doors slid open, the naked plastic maid scanned the scene inside this third lab with her own optical sensors. There on the floor was a damaged Laurie unit, her facemask dislodged and lying a couple of feet away.

The pretty fembot twitched repeatedly as garbled, nonsensical syntax tumbled out of her exposed speaker. The circuitry within her head that had been damaged by Tammy's kick spewed streams of sparks as the android's limbs and joints flexed and vibrated in their malfunction.

The Maria unit had acted fast and deactivated the angry Tammy unit with the push of a button. She had then carried the rogue bot over to an examination table and waited for the Main Computer to decide what to do.

The maid uncaringly stepped over Laurie's aimlessly convulsing chassis and gave the data card to Maria. Maria had to go over to the terminal herself, seeing as how her partner was temporarily out of action.

Tammy lay face-up on the table, powered down but still looking mean. The Main Computer started putting bits of data together in an attempt to figure out how to handle the uncooperative droit.

Shortly after, four more identical, stiff moving maidbots entered the lab, filling every moment with their loud constant beeping and whirring. They had been given their instructions and set to work on them right away.

Each of Tammy's four limbs was held down my the strong machinery of one of the pretty but inhuman robomaids. They surrounded her on the table and stared vacantly down at the inactive lady their limbs suppressed.

Maria continued to face the card-reading terminal as she waited for more direct orders. They came into her artificial head just as a replacement Laurie entered the room. Simultaneously, Maria and the new Laurie unit walked over to the damaged Laurie's faceless form on the floor.

Maria bent over and opened her coworker's chest panel. She pushed the power button in and the first Laurie's spastic motions came to a halt. While she did that, the replacement Laurie picked up her sister's facemask and placed it on a cart full of parts and tools.

Then the two technicians picked up the broken one and placed her on an examination table next to the one that held Tammy.

The Main Computer sorted through some more data, then ordered Maria to reactivate Tammy.

With Laurie at her feet, two strong maidbots at each side, and Maria at her head, Tammy's systems came back on-line. After the quick reboot, she scanned through her recent memory files, and immediately began trying to escape again.

"LET ME GO!!!" she shouted as her limbs made powerful attempts at swinging out to free her.

It was no use. The emotionless Robot Control units that surrounded her were too strong for her, and lacked the programming to be affected by her pleas.

"LET ME GO!!!" she cried out again in desperation.

Maria opened her chest panel while Tammy made angry faces at her. With the connection of another long insulated cable, the Master Computer once more tried to gain access to this fembot's files.

"FUCK YOU!!" Tammy shouted in response to the computer's ping. "FUCK YOU ALL!!!"

Tammy wrenched her face with hate and spit in Maria's eye. The other robot didn't respond in any way to Tammy's intended provocation. She continued, along with the replacement Laurie unit, to patiently stand-by and wait for the Main Computer to provide her with more commands.

Tammy kept trying to wriggle herself free, but all she managed to accomplish was a further drain in battery power. But still, like Anya, she rebuffed all attempts by the supercomputer to gain access to her files.

The computer decided to put Maria and Laurie to work fixing the damaged technician. In its own digital way, the Main Computer had been intrigued and fascinated by Tammy's behaviour, and by the sudden, powerful kick to the head that had felled the original Laurie unit.

The option and the ability was there for this massive machine intelligence to simply wipe out the existing programming in both Tammy and the more composed Anya unit, but calculations indicated that the data they held had great value.

A refused data transfer had never before been experienced by any of Robot Control's computers, let alone the inexplicably human-like behaviour of the petite black-haired fembot still trying to escape from the table.

All that made the Main Computer even more inclined to get that data. But figuring out what to do required immense, truly mind-boggling computations that would take a very long time to execute.

So the decision was made to deactivate Tammy again, before she damaged herself.

Tammy angrily glared at Maria as the naked technician walked back over to her. She saw Maria reach out toward her chest.

"NO!!!" Tammy yelled just before her power went off again.

The four maidbots around Tammy received commands to relax their grip, and stood at attention around the table as Maria emotionlessly issued a verbal command to her replacement partner.

"Laurie, please retrieve data card 377600301."

The new unit stopped her repairs and pivoted around to face the other technician. "Yes Maria." she said. She walked over in that sexy technician way to the big terminal against the wall where all the data cards were held in slots. She reached out, grabbed one, and quickly made her way over to Maria.

Maria took the card from that Laurie and walked over to meet the maidbot still standing near the door. She handed the glossy-skinned fembot the card and quickly turned to help Laurie #2 repair Laurie #1.

The maidbot waited until the metal doors had slid open enough, then propelled her extremely noisy and artificial body through the opening and down the hallway.

Chapter 88 - Marias Moment

When the card-delivering maidbot finally got to the lab where Heather was, the scene inside was different from where she had just been.

No fembots were damaged. Laurie and Maria stood mindlessly at attention, awaiting commands. Heather, still connected by the long cable plugged into her chest, was crouched down on the floor directly in front of Maria.

The hands of the Heather unit stroked the upper portion of Maria's smooth thighs. She looked up at the technician and said "Come on, spread your legs a little more." Heather kissed the front of Maria's crotch, and the neat patch of artificial pubic hair, but she could not get her mouth in close enough to taste the technician's vagina.

The android technician was completely unresponsive to Heather's request. But that didn't matter to Heather when she saw the maidbot.

Heather stood up and called out "You're back!" She walked forward to embrace the inhuman fembot, but was stopped by the cord in her chest. She didn't want to upset all the humanoid machinery down there, so she just waited for the maid to come toward her.

The robomaid walked right by her, oblivious to anything but the direct commands coming into her antenna from the Main Computer. Heather knew this, and understood that she'd never get any response of any kind from the stiff moving, noisy robot. That was all part of the maidbot's appeal, thanks to Tammy's infectious influence.

Heather smiled at the awkwardly moving device and watched as she interacted with Maria. Maria took the card out of the maidbot's hand and gave it to Laurie, along with an order to put it into the card reading computer.

Heather passed Laurie as she walked to where the maidbot had come to rest. She went behind her and stroked her smooth shoulders, her arms, and her back. She made herself even hornier by feeling up the plastic woman's buns and thighs, reaching around to feel up the front of her crotch as well.

She embraced the beeping android like that and whispered into it's microphone "I wish I had spent more time with your sister at Fembot Command Station 21." She relished the coldness of the robomaid's shiney flesh-toned covering, and fondled the firm nipples of her plastic breasts.

Heather turned her head to look at Maria. "Can Byron and I have one of these cute maids to play with?" she asked.

Maria didn't answer. She didn't even move.

Heather let go of the maidbot and walked over to the technician. "Where is Byron anyway?" she asked. "I think we should be together right now."

Maria didn't respond. The Main Computer was too busy compiling and sifting through data to spend any processor time on the captured robot's concerns.

Heather then had the idea of communicating directly to the Main Computer through her connection cable. It didn't work. The Main Computer wouldn't respond.

Heather tried again, but the same thing happened. She made a puzzled expression and brushed some hair out of her face. Then she disconnected the cable from her chest.

Maria turned to Heather and said "Please reconnect to the Main Computer and sit in the chair next to the data exchange terminal."

"Sorry Maria, I've got to go look for Byron." Heather said as she stepped forward to give the technician's silicone mouth a quick kiss goodbye.

Maria simply pressed the power button and turned Heather off. The pretty brown-haired lady stood unmoving in lingerie and no panties as the Main Computer continued its labourious calculations.

Off in another part of Robot Control Zero, another sexy Maria unit was being booted up. She had been switched on by yet another Maria, in a lab that both contained and maintained spare Maria units.

Another Laurie stood by, watching binary data scroll by fast on many monitors as the newly activated Maria stepped out of her glass booth along a wall lined with dormant Marias.

"MARIA SERIES 032 TECHNICIAN ROBOT SERIAL NUMBER 16501 ACTIVATED." said the familiar looking fembot in that familiar sounding monotone.

"Maria," the resident technician said, "Please sit in the chair next to the data exchange terminal."

The newly activated droid turned her head to face the other unit and said "YES MARIA." She stiffly walked over to the chair and sat down as the technician got a connection cable ready.

Laurie kept watching the monitors and typed some things into a keyboard. The technician plugged the newest Maria in and said "Maria, please download and execute program IM0002SMa.T77."

"YES MARIA." said the seated fembot as she traded electronic pulses with the console.

Within minutes, the program was transferred and opened by this fresh Maria's CPU. It gave her the means to carry out the Main Computer's latest idea.

"Program IM0002SMa.T77 downloaded and executed." she said.

"How do you feel Maria?" the identical technician asked.

"I feel fine. Thank You." she said, relaying her status as functioning properly.

Without more words between any of the robots down there, the newly activated Maria unplugged herself and stood up. Without looking down, she closed her chest panel and walked out the door, leaving Laurie and the technician Maria working silently among the terminals and rows of additional Marias in glass booths along the walls.

Chapter 89 - Assigned Value

Maria, the one that had been active for only a minute or so, walked mindlessly through the hallways and levels of Robot Control Zero to a destination that had just been programmed into her. She passed a few naked maidbots shuttling through the halls on her way. Not once did any of these machines greet or even look at another, for that would be a waste of battery power and processor time.

The Maria unit walked with bare but durable plasticised silicone feet down the final corridor of her journey. She stopped in front of a door that was just like all the others. Behind this one however were the only two biological beings in the entire complex.

The door locking mechanism received a signal from Maria's chest, and opened the heavy stainless steel doors for the pretty device. Byron and Mike turned to look right away.

They both somewhat recognised her. Byron knew what she was by the way she wore nothing, by her rigid unnatural posture, and by the blank look set upon her facial apparatus. Mike remembered that face from the image on Tammy's laptop on the night they had met.

Maria scanned the room, immediately detecting the two warm humanoid shapes inside and calculating correctly that she had found the humans. Her CPU sent electronic pulses to her speaker, which came out of her moving plastic mouth as words.

"Human unit Byron." she said at the same time as she slowly pivoted her neck to look at him.

He stood up straight and tried to sound strong. "That's me."

"You will finish Project H." she vacantly said. "You will finish experimental artificial intelligence software for the Heather unit. Your existence will be sustained."

There was a second or two of silence and stillness. Byron and Mike looked at each other. Maria's entrance and communication had raised more questions than it answered.

"Follow me." Maria said. She turned around like a machine would and made some steps.

Just like last time a technician had asked Byron to follow, she processed clues from the constant stream of audio data to calculate that he hadn't yet moved.

She turned around again, her synthetic nipples jiggling slightly. "Human unit Byron, follow me." she said.

This time she waited until he started walking before she went on her way. Byron looked at Mike. He didn't know what to say.

He followed the naked woman and her exposed recharge port out of the holding cell, and looked back at Mike again.

Mike spoke up. "Maria..." he called out.

The robot stopped and methodically turned around again. She aimed her optical sensors at him and waited for him to finish his verbal data transfer.

"What about me?" he said.

"You are the human unit Mike." she said, more as a statement than a question.

He answered anyway. "Yes."

"Your existence will not be sustained." she said coldly.

Byron looked again at Mike as the robot led him away. They said nothing more to each other, but both saw helplessness in the other's eyes.

With finality, the door slid closed after that. Mike could barely hear footsteps walking away. He stood there for a very long time, mulling over his sudden death sentence.

Byron couldn't believe what had just happened either. After following Maria for a few metres, he stopped.

"Maria," he said, taking a cue on her name, "what do you mean Mike won't be sustained?"

She again stopped her smooth walking movements and turned around to face Byron. "The human unit Mike will not be sustained." she said.

"Why not?" he demanded.

Maria's processors zeroed-in on the meaning of those two words, referencing them with the contents of his previous statements. She sent a signal through the air to the nearest Main Computer terminal, asking it how to respond.

She stared with perfect emptiness at Byron for a moment while the Main Computer relayed its instructions back to her.

"Access denied." she said. "Follow me."

Byron started walking again. He was starting to feel sick to his stomach. He felt like a coward for not doing more.

He stopped walking again.

Just like she had done before, Maria came to a halt and turned around to look at him. "Follow me." she repeated.

"No." he said. He crossed his arms against his chest and tried not to look as scared as he was.

The emotionless technician was not equipped with the software to deal with this situation. She looked back at him, not moving at all while she sent digital requests for help to the Main Computer.

"You can't let Mike die." Byron said. "I won't help you if you do."

Maria was listening, as her microphones were 'on' and recording audio data, but her processors were not actively computing what he said. She kept right on staring that glassy-eyed machine stare at him, sending constant updates of the situation to the powerful supercomputer all around them.

The Main Computer deliberated as efficiently as it could, but it was still at a loss as for an ideal solution. After sorting through thousands of permutations and combinations of data from Maria, it fell back on a tactic that had always been effective before.

The soulless computer acted fast, only seconds after Byron's last statement, but it took a while for him to see the results of its next move.

He heard familiar motorised whirring sounds again. A maidbot was approaching. He looked around, but couldn't yet see it. Then he heard the servos and beeping coming from another direction. There was more than one.

He was getting very afraid now. He looked repeatedly from left to right and back to Maria's perfectly unmoving face. He saw one maidbot turn the corner toward him, then the other come from behind. They weren't very quick, but they were unstoppable.

They went on either side of him and clutched his arms tightly with their strong metal hands. Byron was nearly in a state of panic.

"Follow me." Maria said, exactly as she had before.

She turned around and started walking. The twin maidbots followed, moving clumsily but deliberately after her. They forced Byron along with them.

He couldn't shake the feeling that he had let Mike down now. He racked his brain to see if he could think of a way to get him out of that cell. He came up with nothing.

1...3132333435...37