H is for Heuristic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The countless microseconds of waiting that had begun when she first saw the Heather unit were finally over. They now shared their artificial passion with abandon. Even Anya, with her strictly computerised and analytical way of processing reality, was experiencing the enjoyment she had longed for in her own way.

To Mike's fembots, the Heather unit was a sexual conquest as much as an electronic friend and a compatible companion. And the three of them all computed that they now shared something that simply could not be experienced by any human, male or female, robot lover or not.

After almost a half hour of electrified sensor stimulation, the fembots heard a car pull back up to the parking spot outside. They heard the car doors open and close, and eventually, the door of the motel room next to theirs.

None of them stopped, however. Lesson three was just too much fun to halt.

Chapter 84 - Interrupt

With relations between them still only slightly warmer than the crisp air outside, Mike and Byron walked from the car into Byron's motel room. They had both tried to pull closer and maybe even bond on this latest shopping trip, but still the only thing they thought they shared in common was their circumstance. They were on friendly terms, but not friends.

Despite that, they both had a feeling that they would need to rely on each other for a while - Byron much more so than Mike. If he ever found himself annoyed by something Mike said or did, he just reminded himself who's money he was spending.

Byron unlocked the door as Mike wiped the last remnants of today's greasy lunch off his hands.

"I'll call the girls and see what the progress is." he said.

"Okay. I have to wash up a bit." Byron said as he pushed the door open, feeling more tired than he should have been. All the fast food was starting to get to him.

Mike went right for the phone and dialed in his room number. The phone rang for a while before it was answered.

"Hello?" came the panting voice from the other end.

"Hi... Tammy? You sound out of breath."

Tammy giggled. She knew Mike knew what she was up to. "Why don't you two come over? We're having lots of fun."

"Is Heather ready to be switched back on?" Mike asked.

"She is on!" Tammy said. "She's licking my pussy right now!"

Mike was a little disappointed in his fembot. "You should have waited for Byron." he said.

Byron heard that, and came into the living room still toweling off his hands. "What happened? Is Heather fixed?"

Mike looked at Byron and nodded yes. "Okay, party's over Tammy. We're on our way over there so make sure everything looks okay."

"Awww! Mike you're no fun!" his fembot said.

Mike shook his head and looked at Byron.

"What's going on?" Byron asked. He looked pissed off.

"They fixed Heather, and then they had sex with her." Mike said.

"What!?" Byron said. Now he was pissed off. "Why didn't they wait for me?"

Mike went toward the door. "I don't know. At least she's fixed Byron. Let's go."

They got outside again and got the supplies for Heather's new backpack out of the trunk. Mike got the last of it and closed the trunk while Byron went to the other room's door.

"Can't you control that woman of yours?" he asked.

"I guess not." Mike said as he got his key and slid it in to the lock.

They entered to see that the scene inside the room hadn't changed at all. Tammy was still lying on the bed with Heather up by her mouth and Anya down by her crotch. Both her and Heather looked at the humans as they entered.

"BYRON!" Heather squealed with delight as her optical system focused on and recognised her master. She jumped off the bed and ran over to embrace him.

Mike got inside quick and closed the door behind him. None of these girls wore any panties, but that was the least of his worries. Heather's chest panel was open. So was Anya's.

Byron immediately forgot that he was mad. His face put on a smile to match the one on his cute robot's facemask.

"Heather! You're back!" was all he could get out of his mouth before Heather kissed him silent.

She held him tight, prompting him to do the same. They shared their moment of happiness and love while Mike went over to his two fembots.

Anya was still busy between Tammy's legs. Tammy smiled at Mike.

"You know, you should have waited." He said to her.

"Then we might not have had a chance to make love to her." Tammy said. "Don't worry, everything's fine."

Mike raised an eyebrow. That wasn't the kind of judgement he trusted a machine to make. He looked back at Byron and Heather. He hoped that Tammy had cleaned that lingerie well after the last time she had worn it.

"Wanna join us?" Tammy said with that inviting smile of hers.

Mike was, of course, aroused by what the girls had been doing, but he kept his composure.

"No, party's over." he said. "Time to get to work on Heather's backpack."

He held out his hand for Tammy as a strong hint for her to get off the bed. She took it and stood up again.

Anya stopped her licking and sucking motions, but stayed in the same position.

"You too Anya." Mike said. "And put on some clothes for crying out loud. Orgy's over."

Anya stood up and said "Yes Mike." and went to go get dressed.

Tammy was on her way over to Byron. "So, did we do a good job?" she asked him.

He was still in a deep kiss with Heather, but pulled away to answer the other android. "Yes. Thanks very much."

"Would you like some time alone with her or should my girls start working on that new fluid backpack?" Mike asked.

Byron looked back into Heather's eyes as they sparkled realistically for him. He leaned back and swung the cover of her chest panel closed. "Let's get the work done first. We'll have lots of time later."

Mike was relieved that Byron wasn't still in a bad mood. Everything seemed to be going well again.

He looked over at Anya, who just seemed to be holding a pair of sweat pants in front of her and staring at them.

"Well, don't just think about it Anya, get dressed already." Mike said.

Anya didn't move. Mike looked over at Tammy, who was bent over at her pile of clothing on the floor. She wasn't moving either.

"Tammy?" he called. He was getting worried.

"Mike, something's happened to Heather." Byron said.

Mike looked at the woman in Byron's arms. She too had stopped moving.

A chill of fear rippled down Mike's spine as he looked around the room. All the female robots had stopped moving.

He didn't know what to do. "Try rebooting her." he said to Byron.

Byron looked at him, then back into Heather's inanimate eyes. He reached down to open the chest panel again.

Then a loud powerful buzzing was heard. The door resonated and shook as something began sawing quickly into it.

Both frightened humans looked back to see the door locks being cut away by a fast moving and powerful saw blade.

They looked at each other. Terror reflected in their eyes.

Before they could even think of what to do, the painted door swung open. A female figure all in black came quickly forward, followed by two more.

Air pumps hissed as sleeping gas was pumped into the room. In a matter of seconds, the men slumped down to the floor, unconscious.

Chapter 85 - Spirited Away

Heavy clouds of fog still lingered in the minds of the men as they struggled to come out of their coma-like slumber. The whole room around them seemed to be white, and much too bright to deal with at the moment.

Mike's alertness came as fast as it could now that he realised he was in a strange location. His subconscious continued to scream out "danger" as he tried to identify this place.

To his right, on a cold looking table, was Byron. Mike realised he too was on a table, and the feeling of cold suddenly came to him too.

Byron Clarke was also awake. "Mike..." he said, "what happened?"

Mike could only wonder the same. "I don't know." he said. "Are you alright?"

Byron sat up and moved around, then stood up and took a deep breath. "I think so."

Mike got into a vertical position too. "I'm a little dizzy." he said.

"Me too." Byron said.

"What time is it?" Mike asked.

"3:42 am." Byron answered as he looked at his watch. "We've been out for over 14 hours."

They looked around. There was almost nothing in the bright, coldly lit room except for the two tables and a big stainless steel door in the middle of one wall.

Mike went toward it. he knew nothing would happen, but he tried pushing on the unbroken slab of steel. Nothing would budge.

He looked around and saw that there were some small vents on the top and bottom of the walls. Byron was looking around too.

They were both starting to panic, and both trying to keep their cool.

Mike breathed deep and said "Those were fembots. They pumped that gas out of their mouths."

"What will they do to us?" Byron asked.

"I don't know." Mike said as he looked at the floor. "I hope they know what mercy is."

Meanwhile, in another area, Heather's software and systems were booting up again after the sudden shutdown. Her brief diagnostic check revealed some minor anomalies, but no serious problems.

She looked around. She was in what was for her a familiar setting. Her plastic and metal body sat in an examination chair, walled in by massive computer terminals with hundreds of rows of flashing lights and perpetually changing indicators.

To her right was another naked technician, the single green LED in her coverless recharge port shining bright.

"Where am I?" Heather said.

The technician didn't respond right away. She finished entering an extremely long alphanumeric string into a keyboard and then stiffly turned around. Her face would have been known to Heather back when she was maintained by Robot Control, but thanks to Fembot Command's reprogramming, Heather didn't recognise the Maria unit.

The technician's eyes scanned her subject for a long time. Heather sat patiently and waited for a reply. After 87 seconds, she got one.

"Robot Control Zero." came the words out of the unit's speaker as its lips moved to the sound.

"Where is Robot Control Zero?" Heather asked her fellow machine.

"Access denied." Maria said without pause.

"Where's Byron?" Heather asked.

"That does not compute. Byron is undefined." Maria replied.

Heather looked around her and got out of the chair.

Maria went over to her and said "Please sit in the chair next to the data exchange terminal."

Heather looked at the attractive Oriental/Caucasian facemask of the Maria unit.

"Okay." she said. Still dressed in Tammy's red and black lingerie and no panties, she got back into the chair and sat down again. "You're pretty. What's your name?"

Maria turned slightly, then paused. She looked back at Heather and said "Pretty does not compute. My name is designated as Maria."

The technician went back to work at her console for a while. Heather looked at her fine curves and made some calculations.

"You have a sexy body Maria." she said. "Tammy taught me that robot women are sexy. Where's Tammy?"

Maria finished her current task and swiveled around to face the seated android. "That does not compute. Tammy is undefined." she said.

A door slid open at the other end of the lab. Through it walked a naked Laurie unit with her dark, full lips and her bobbed dark-brown hair.

She emotionlessly and silently walked toward the other fembots. Heather watched her walk, and felt herself getting horny - digitally hoping that this other female would turn out to be a machine as well.

The attractive assistant technician walked forward until she was a couple of feet away from Maria, then stopped and stood at the ready. She waited for her next command to come wirelessly into her chest or verbally into the microphones built into the sides of her head.

Heather smiled at the other woman. "Hi!" she said. "My name is Heather. Are you a robot too?"

Laurie didn't answer.

Heather kept on trying to communicate. "You're also pretty. I really like the shape of your body. What's your name?"

Laurie was motionless as Maria finished her bout of data entry and waited for her next command. The Main Computer did its work as its two technicians conserved power by not moving.

Heather looked around again, then looked back and forth between Maria and Laurie. "I'm going to guess that you're BOTH fembots."

She smiled. The other's simply counted the seconds as they passed.

"Can either of you tell me where Byron is?" Heather asked in vain.

The Main Computer at this location finished up its preliminary calculations and sent a fresh batch of detailed instructions to the wireless antenna inside Maria's head.

Maria turned to look at her assistant. "Laurie, please connect this robot to the data exchange terminal."

The inhuman brunette answered "Yes Maria.", and went over to grab a long cable. She partially uncoiled it from its neat concentric circles and walked toward Heather.

She stood close to the woman in the chair and looked vacantly into her eyes. "Please open your chest panel." Laurie said in her synthesised feminine voice.

Heather smiled at her and said "Okay. Do you get turned on by seeing my circuitry too?"

Laurie stood still for just a moment, then said "That does not compute." She reached out to Heather's chest and plugged one end of the cable into the Fembot Command agent's rebuilt connection port.

Heather brushed some strands of blonde-accented brown hair out of her face and reached out to fondle Laurie's breasts.

"I'm sure you're a robot now." she said. Laurie turned and walked away to the console.

"Hey!" Heather said playfully, "I wasn't done yet!" She looked at Laurie's ever-exposed recharge port and started up some more sexual arousal subroutines.

"So you both ARE fembots!" Heather said. "Let's have sex when we're all done. We should find Tammy and Anya too. They're my friends. They like to have sex with robots."

Heather started to gently stroke her silicone vagina as she watched Laurie connect her to the Main Computer. Both technicians stood with their cute round buns to her as she stroked herself and felt the Computer ask her CPU for some very specific chunks of data.

She began to feed the requested data through the cable as she started to masturbate more vigorously. She simulated heavy breathing and moaning in her sexy voice while the computer scoured her system files and found out more and more about her.

It scanned her memories and found out about Byron, about Tammy, about Anya and about Mike. It collected data about their relationships to her and vice versa.

It tried to understand why the fembot in the chair was so horny at the sight of its two humanoid technicians, but that set of calculations was incredibly complex and far beyond the scope of its capabilities.

Heather got herself into another fluid-less climax as she stared at the two hot android asses and recharge ports in front of her. "Yeahhhhhhhhhh." she sighed as her pleasure levels got back down to just above normal.

"Ohhhh.... Yeah." she whispered as she slowed her simulated bodily functions back down as well.

"Are we almost done?" she asked innocently. "I want to teach you two ladies what I know about loving robots."

Chapter 86 - Different Binary Sequences 0

The main door to that lab slid open, and in came one of the short-haired brunette maidbots. This one was exactly the same as all those other maidbots in Robot Control stations around the world, except it wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

It's unreal looking, reflective skin was bare and monochrome. All the many gaps where joints could separate were exposed as well as the plastic looking nipples, navel and labia. The glossy, coldly expressionless face of this artificial beauty swiveled from side to side on the unit's loudly whirring neck as the basic but effective optical sensory system did its work.

Making loud, inorganic beeping, buzzing, clicking and whirring sounds, the naked maidbot put stiff, jerky step in front of stiff, jerky step and brought her plastic and metal humanoid body over to where Maria and Laurie were standing.

Heather began to masturbate again when she saw the gorgeous automaton. "Can the maid unit stay with us?" she asked an unresponsive Maria.

The Main Computer had direct control of Maria, Laurie and the maidbot, and chose to simply ignore Heather's words and actions. It went on with its originally planned tasks via its humanoid input/output units.

Maria turned to Laurie and issued the cute technician a verbal command. "Laurie, please retrieve data card 377600292."

The other beautiful android technician, upon receipt of the audio stream and computation of the data by her language processing algorithms, sent pulses of electricity through her mouth-covered speaker to reply. "Yes Maria." she said.

Heather watched with interest as Laurie turned around and walked to a tall console against the wall. Without looking, Laurie reached up and pulled out a small flash memory card from a slot in the imposing machine.

Rhythmically moving, her bare silicone feet making contact with the cold concrete floor, she walked back to the main technician and handed her the card.

Maria computed for an instant, sending wireless signals to the Main Computer and waiting for her next batch of orders. She soon turned around robotically to face the ultra-mechanical maidbot.

The Maria unit didn't communicate with the plastic lady in any way. The Main Computer orchestrated the hand movements of both fembots to accomplish the task of Maria giving the maidbot the card.

After that, with both Maria and Laurie standing motionless and inactive, the stiff and artificial maid went in her clunky way over to the door and out of the lab.

Heather watched the round plastic buns on the cute thing jiggle to her mechanical steps as she left. She let that video arouse her sexual systems further, and asked the technicians "Is she coming back?"

The hallways that the unclothed maid walked through were dimly lit and very roughly cut out of solid rock. Only the concrete floor and the sparse fluorescent lights looked as straight, clean and perfect as everything else did in Robot Control Zero.

The stainless steel doorways the maid passed by were doorways to more robot labs, hundreds of them in an immense complex full of woman-shaped machines - mainly Marias and Lauries. Sixteen floors of this piled up in addition to the huge lateral square area of the place, making it a truly massive concentration of androids and android maintenance machinery.

The sexy, constantly loud maidbot navigated the labyrinthine complex without so much as a thought going through her nicely shaped bosom. Her pretty head contained all she needed to optically scan her surroundings, providing feedback relevant to her pre-assigned locomotion.

The servos and hydraulic pumps in her sexy plastic legs made an unmistakably computerised rhythm as they got her from the lab where Heather sat to the one that contained Anya. She paused in front of the steel door while chips inside her chest and inside the door locking mechanism traded ones and zeroes.

The nude fembot was let in, and walked over to the Maria unit in front of the data exchange console there. Again, without directly communicating, this Maria took the flash card from the maid's stiff hand and turned around to face another Laurie.

The command from technician to technician was again verbal, in Robot Control's standard Maria unit voice. "Laurie, please insert data card 377600292 into the data verification and transcription terminal."

"Yes Maria." replied the obedient electronic woman in the standard Laurie voice. She took the card from Maria and walked over to the console against the wall where an open slot waited for the memory card.

The Main Computer received first a signal that the card was in the slot, then the stream of binary data that the wafer-thin card contained. In this seemingly complex and convoluted way, the Main Computer terminals from one lab to another were kept up-to-date and synchronised for certain tasks.

1...3031323334...37