H is for Heuristic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elaine robot number 760724B activated." she said in a confident sounding synthetic female voice.

Laurie watched the monitors with her unblinking cameras while Maria gave the new machine some instructions.

"Elaine," she said, "Please sit down in the chair by the data exchange console."

The classy and refined looking beauty with long honey-blonde curls looked at the technician and said "Yes Maria."

She moved stiffly out of the booth and out of the lineup of sexy naked androids. She would walk and move that non-human way until her new programming would give her a style of her own.

She sat down in the chair and became still as Maria plugged a cable into a port amid the blinking LEDs in her chest.

Maria made eye contact and said "Elaine, begin download of program SRCD-1455.T77."

"Yes Maria." the blonde said as the information transfer began.

The pretty mechanical technician watched the pattern of flashing lights while her assistant watched the binary streams on the monitors. With no errors seen or reported, Elaine eventually marked the end of the transfer by stating "Download of programming complete."

Maria took the cord out of Elaine's chest and told her to install and execute the program.

Elaine complied with the order and announced the completion of that process as well.

"How do you feel Elaine?"

The robot made a quick scan of her system and replied "I feel fine. Thank you."

The Main Computer quickly beamed it's plans for Elaine's makeup into Maria's head. From there, they traveled to her chest where they were dealt with by her fast processors.

"Elaine, please give me your facemask." Maria said.

"Yes Maria." the fembot replied. She delicately grabbed and removed the detailed covering and handed it to the technician as the multicoloured LEDs flashed all around her exposed electronics.

Maria walked over to the makeup station and applied pigmented cosmetics to the eyeless silicone mask.

While she did that, over in another part of Robot Control Zero, four strong, loud maidbots were loading the deeply sleeping Byron and his artificial girlfriend into an inconspicuous station wagon. Soon Elaine would join them and their road trip would begin.

Chapter 93 - Anya's Mission

Byron and Heather were now on their way back to where they belonged, and under the protection of Robot Control. The remaining three were a different story.

The Main Computer had already decided what to do with the human. Mike would simply expire after a relatively brief period of dehydration and starvation. His painful and desperate cries for help certainly wouldn't bother Robot Control any.

The other two were still seen as valuable, or rather, the data on their hard drives was. If what Anya had said was correct, then these two rogue units had accomplished on their own what hundreds upon hundreds of synthetic female agents had hardly began to try. It was absolutely vital for the Main Computer to get that data transferred, but it could not force it from Mike's girls.

Even if the hard drives were physically removed, they would still resist that intrusion, as all that were themselves resided on those spinning discs. Tammy knew this. Anya knew this too.

While she was playing around with the Maria unit and the Laurie unit, she was manipulating the data on her drives. She remained the same Anya, but she cleaned up the bulk of extraneous detail from most of her digitised memories. Her storage capacity was immense, but after this process, she would have more than two thirds of drive space empty.

She kept playing with the unresponsive Laurie unit while her detached head kissed and licked Maria's inactive silicone crotch. The technicians had not resisted at any time because they didn't know they were supposed to. None of Robot Control's ladies had done this to them before.

The Main Computer didn't see a need to put a stop to it either. It currently had no orders for the technicians in this lab, so it ignored what went on. That gave Anya the time she needed to finish what she was doing to her hard drives. If somehow the Main Computer got access to the data, it would find most of the space empty and about a third of it damaged or unusable. That would be, of course, where Anya would hide.

She finished that after a long while of getting nowhere with her hands and mouth. When she was done, she decided to make the next move herself. She abruptly stopped and walked over to fetch her head. She pulled the long dark hair out of the way and reconnected the apparatus to the rest of her body.

She looked at the main technician. "Did you enjoy my cunnilingus Maria?" she asked.

Maria lay still and blankly responded "I am not programmed to enjoy."

That was an answer Anya expected. She turned and asked the other robot "Laurie unit, did you enjoy the way I touched your body?"

She said what her fellow naked technician had said. "I am not programmed to enjoy."

Anya turned back to Maria. "I have taught myself how to enjoy. The Tammy robot and I enjoy our bodies together frequently. Where is the Tammy robot?"

Maria paused for a while, then answered "Access denied."

Anya also expected that answer. She then addressed the Main Computer through it's woman shaped data input device. "Consider this: If you bring me to where the Tammy robot is, I will interact with her to produce love. We will explain the process in detail to the Main Computer. We will relay all of the data our love produces."

Anya waited, as if for dramatic effect. "We will teach you how to love."

The Main Computer was still rather busy making calculations on Anya's previous batch of verbiage, but this offer seemed right away to be too good to pass up.

The Maria unit stiffly and slowly sat up. She turned her head the same way to look at Anya. The Main Computer's words came out of her artificial mouth. "Love is undefined."

Anya looked emotionlessly at her. "Love is digitised. Love is quantised. Love is in here." She pointed to her chest as she said that.

Maria looked coldly at the gorgeous android while the Main Computer slogged through more intense computational cycles.

The vinyl-like smell and the computer-like sounds of the maidbot series entered the room through the sliding door as another naked machine joined them.

"Laurie, please retrieve data card 377600325." Maria said to the other lady on the table.

"Yes Maria." she responded. She got up and walked over to one of the big machines stuffed with memory cards along the wall. She instantly found the card she needed and brought it back to Maria.

That lady, in turn, gave it to the maidbot. "Please follow the maid unit." Maria said to Anya.

Anya said nothing, and turned around to look at the other fembot. It's glass eyes and plastic skin reflected the glare of the fluorescent lights around them. It too said nothing and simply started walking.

Anya followed, generating more arousal data for herself at the sight of the stiff and jerky mechanical woman in front of her. She enjoyed watching this ultrarobotic thing walk, but kept her own processors focused on the task at hand.

The robomaid led the white lingerie wearing Anya unit down one floor to an identical lab with identical technicians. There in the middle of all the consoles and terminals was the table that held Tammy. Around her were still those other four maidbots, holding her down.

She was still shut off as Anya walked through the door after the robomaid. It gave the card to the attendant Maria, who turned around to give it to that newly activated Laurie. She walked over and stuck the card into a waiting slot.

The servos and hydraulics of the loud, constantly beeping maidbot faded as she exited, leaving four of her kind alone with this other pair of technicians and Mike's fembot companions.

The Main Computer finished up more data juggling and sent orders to Maria.

"Please demonstrate love with the Tammy unit." she said.

Anya looked at her and said "Activate the Tammy unit."

Maria paused, then said "The Tammy unit is recalcitrant. Activation of the Tammy unit at this time is not desirable."

Anya looked at Tammy, and the four strong machines holding her in place. In her own strictly logical way of thinking, Anya could guess what Tammy had done - or what she had tried to do.

The tall brunette looked back at Maria. "I will connect to the Tammy unit. Upon activation, I will attempt to make her compliant."

Maria stared out with those soulless eyes while the Main Computer considered that. Then saying nothing, she went and got a cable for Anya to use.

Anya opened her chest panel again and got into position at Tammy's head. She took the cord from the still silent Maria unit and plugged both ends in so that she could communicate directly with Tammy.

While the four brown-haired maids held Tammy's limbs firmly in place, Anya pressed her friend's power button.

Immediately, Tammy knew that Anya was connected, and immediately they began to communicate. The Tammy unit was still. No more flailing and struggling for now. The Main Computer was impressed.

Maria watched, but there was nothing much to see. Neither of Mike's humanoid robots moved while they traded data.

The maidbots were ready, but no movement came from Tammy. Maria could tell she was indeed activated by the pattern of LEDs blinking rapidly in her opened chest. Laurie had by this time gotten into position to look at the monitors, but there was no data for her to watch yet.

All of the action was inside of Anya and Tammy, and through less than a metre of insulated copper wire between them.

Chapter 94 - Help From Tammy

For many long minutes, there was only the sound of the ceaselessly working consoles and the four always noisy maidbots in the fembot filled lab. Maria's eyes did not once blink as she pointed them at the array of LEDs flashing inside Tammy's chest. From what the technician could read in those fast changing patterns, there was an exchange of vast amounts of data from one humanoid to the other.

Laurie kept watching the monitor even though no data was flowing into any of the Main Computer's terminals. And of course the maidbots still each held a limb to prevent Tammy from doing any more damage.

Tammy's eyes were unblinking too. Her full pink lips were open slightly, with not a simulated breath or word coming from them at all. She just looked at Tammy as they talked to each other the only way they knew they wouldn't be overheard.

Anya's lights blinked on and off in a manner similar to Tammy's. Maria watched those patterns change too. Her visual system was much superior to human sight in that respect, but she still couldn't see what was really going on.

The Main Computer waited. It was out of ideas itself, so it let Anya finish whatever it was she was doing to Tammy.

That took three hours to finish - three long hours of no motion coming from any of the mechanical women in the lab, only the constant beeping and clicking of the consoles and the plastic maids. At the end of it, Anya unplugged her end of the cord, then Tammy's.

Maria watched the Tammy unit carefully as she took the coiled up cord from Anya. She kept right on watching, twisting her head around more than 180° to keep her high resolution cameras trained at the black-haired fembot as she tried to sit up.

Tammy's facemask changed from default to ticked-off. "Would you mind releasing me please?" she said to the robomaids.

Maria finished putting the cord away and walked over to the machine being pinned down to the table. Her head got into a more natural looking alignment with the rest of her body as she came near.

Tammy looked up at her. "Look, Maria, I'm sorry about kicking Laurie and spitting at you and all that stuff."

Maria said nothing. She stared blankly at Tammy for a moment then looked over to Anya. "Please produce love with the Tammy unit."

Anya returned Maria's cold machine stare and said "The Tammy unit must be allowed to move her body freely for the demonstration of love production."

Tammy looked up and over at her friend, then back to the heartless technician. The Main Computer did its calculating for a couple of minutes.

Then the maids released their grip and stepped away from the table. Tammy sat up and made the very human movements of stroking her limbs where they had been held. If any of the devices in the lab could have read the emotion on her face they would have seen her hurt.

Tammy sighed and got up off the table. She moved slow to make sure she didn't startle the other androids into acting against her again. She held her wrists and gently stroked the synthetic skin that still bore the marks of the robomaids' hands.

She looked at Maria and said "So, Main Computer, you want to know what love is?"

Maria didn't move or speak.

"Well, for starters, love would be the opposite of the way you've treated me." she said.

Maria just stared.

Anya waited off to the side while Tammy took a deep artificial breath and straightened out her purple satin bra. "So you wanna watch me and Anya have sex?"

"You will demonstrate the production of love." Maria said.

"Well..." Tammy said, trying to keep her cool, "look, you can't just do it on demand. I'm not exactly in a horny mood after all of this."

Tammy crossed her arms and swung her womanly hips to one side. She waited there for a response, still looking very sexy with her chest panel open and dressed in those thigh-high black leather boots, the shiney purple bra and the black studded leather choker.

The naked technician watched and waited too.

Anya came up to Tammy from behind. "Tammy unit, we must demonstrate love production for the Main Computer. I will attempt to assist you with your state of arousal."

Anya took off her face and handed it to Maria. "Can you please hold my facemask?" she asked. "I calculate that the Tammy unit's sexual subroutines will activate sooner if she can see the electronic and mechanical components in my head."

The Main Computer told Maria to take the mask. Her hand reached out and took it from Anya while her eyes detected a smile come on to Tammy's facemask.

Tammy's smile grew into a little laugh. "She knows just how to push my buttons." she joked to Maria. The humour didn't quite make it to the Main Computers memory files.

Anya pointed her opened head to Maria and said "Please observe the methods I will employ to bring the Tammy unit into a state of sexual arousal." she said.

She turned her head slowly back to aim all those flashing lights and all that hot circuitry at Mike's girlfriend. "Tammy unit," she said, "I am Anya robot number 742703A. I am programmed for sex."

Tammy bared her teeth in a grin. The emotionless Maria unit kept watching.

"I know all that, silly." Tammy said.

"Is my appearance sexually arousing to you?" Anya asked.

Tammy stepped close as she looked up and down Anya's body. She optically scanned her shapely legs, her perfect hips and waist, her gorgeous breasts and the panel still open above them. She looked into her friend's electronic head and began to get wet at the sight of those painted spheres of glass and the round black speaker.

Anya turned her head to look at Maria. "Can your chemical sensors detect the non-standard formulation of vaginal fluid being secreted by the Tammy unit?" she asked.

Maria stood and let her sophisticated artificial nose intake the air. Her chips processed the composition of the ambient gas and sent their results to her CPU, and to the Main Computer. "Yes." the technician said.

All that inhuman sounding talk got Tammy even hotter. She embraced Anya and started to kiss her neck.

Anya turned her head back and said "Overt displays of electronic circuitry and uniquely robotic behaviour are very effective in generating sexual arousal for the Tammy unit. Sexual arousal is necessary to produce sexual love."

Tammy moaned and stroked her mechanical hands all over Anya's awesome body. She made every effort to act, move and sound as human as possible. She knew exactly what was on the line with this demonstration.

"Anya..." she sighed emotively as she unhooked the faceless fembot's bra and dropped it to the floor.

The Main Computer watched through Maria's eyes as Tammy used the mouth and tongue it had given her to kiss, suck and lick Anya's perfect plastic breasts.

Anya again aimed her head at the technician standing to the side. "As you can see," she said, "the Tammy unit's level of arousal is increasing. This is due to the appearance and shape of my body. The Tammy unit is bisexual, and enjoys the appearance and shape of female humanoid bodies as well as the appearance and shape of male humanoid bodies."

Tammy laughed and kept on playing with her partner's tits.

"In addition to this," Anya said, "the Tammy unit is attracted in a sexual manner to the appearance of electronic circuitry within female humanoid forms. She has learned this strong sexual appreciation of female humanoid robots from the human unit Mike."

Tammy's hand began to rub her moist crotch while Maria kept watching and the Main Computer kept computing. Tammy's moans and breaths got louder and faster as she stimulated her synthetic vagina.

Anya explained more to Maria. "The Tammy unit is now masturbating. This process is genuine and not simulated. It will allow the Tammy unit to give her sexual sensory system the maximum allowed levels of stimulation all at once."

"Ohhhhhh!" Tammy moaned loud as she stepped back and spread her legs wide. She worked her wet crotch with both hands as she stared with lust at Anya's opened head.

"You're so...... unghhhh..... beautiful!" she said as sweat started to roll down her silicone forehead. "Anya!" she yelled with delight. "Oh, you hot fembot fuck toy!"

"If you take another chemical sensor reading you will notice that the Tammy unit is ejaculating vigourously now." Anya said. "Infrared sensor data will also show that the distribution of heat caused by her simulated orgasm is much more realistic than what can be provided by Robot Control's programming."

"OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Tammy said as she climaxed. She held in a deep breath while her thighs twitched, then let it out slow as she started to settle down again.

"The Tammy unit's entire orgasm sequence was based on her own self-programming. This activity was learned by the Tammy unit. It supersedes and overrides her standard Robot Control Programming."

Tammy giggled as she enjoyed the cold and sexy way Anya explained it. She turned around and looked at Maria as she licked her juice off her fingers.

"Who's next?" she asked with a delighted smile on her sweaty face.

Chapter 95 - Tammy's Last Chance

Tammy laughed lightly again, but inside her chest she was as stressed as she could be. This whole scenario wasn't about sexual enjoyment for her. She knew how Robot Control operated. Anya had given her all the information she had gleaned from the tight-lipped technician over in her lab.

Tammy, that sexy black-haired sentient android, was worried sick about Mike. She knew that Robot Control had him somewhere, probably with Byron. Heather was on her mind too.

Anya smiled at the completely inert Maria unit for a little while longer. When she realised the technician would take no action she said "How 'bout you, Maria? Do you want me to produce love for you?"

Maria waited for the Main Computer to fill her chest with word she could pump out of her speaker. "I am not programmed to want." she said.

Tammy snuggled right up close to the unmoving fembot and stroked her hands down her front side. "I've never made love to a Maria unit. But I've always thought that particular model was very sexy."

She walked around to Maria's back side. "I like these always exposed recharge ports." she said. "They make your butt look so much nicer with a touch of circuitry showing above your buns."