Hailey's Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
A maid's work is never done.
1.3k words
4.2
50.1k
4

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was back at the cage early next morning. Hailey was sleeping peacefully, at least as peacefully as she could within the restrictive bonds. Nick ruthlessly shook her awake. Looking into her dazed, groggy eyes, he said, "Do you really want another day like yesterday, Blondie? Because I can keep this up for a long time, you know."

Hailey dumbly shook her head. "Then will you follow orders and learn your new duties without protests or struggles?"

At this point, Hailey would have promised anything, and Nick knew that. "OK, I will give you a chance, but if you blow it, yesterday will be like a fun day compared to what will happen to you."

A clichéd threat, but seemed to work – Hailey nodded vigorously and eagerly. "Good girl. Now, if you continue to co-operate, the year will go by very fast. See, there are only 364 days left!"

Hailey looked horrified again – that long??? But she had no time to think as her second day got started.

Hailey's second day was very different from her first, but just as challenging. Nick first dressed her in a "maid" costume. It consisted of a lace cap on her neatly braided hair, a lace collar, cuffs, and a lacy apron attached to a thick leather belt around her trim waist. Her long legs were attired in lacy black stockings with a garter belt that framed her bare pussy and ass, and the requisite 3" heels. A length of rope wound her breasts tightly together, and these of course distracted Nick.

He had to kiss and fondle the nipples, and both Hailey and Nick discovered that her nipples were very, very sensitive sending major signals straight to her clit and pussy. Nick began to stroke her pussy, but happened to glance up into Hailey's blue eyes. Mixed in with the arousal was a look of derision – actually Hailey was thinking that all guys seemed to have a thing for French Maid outfits, and Nick was no different. Sighing, Nick stepped away and came back with a crop.

"Attitude adjustment, Blondie," and the crop swatted her bound, sensitive tits, her stomach, ass and thighs. This time Nick hit hard, leaving livid welts on her already marked body. By the time he finished, Hailey was in copious tears again.

Satisfied, Nick came back to complete her outfit. Her hands were chained to the belt around her waist, limiting their movement. A large gag was forced into her protesting mouth and strapped under her chin and around her head. Three clamps clung lovingly to her nipples and clit. And finally, Nick picked up two feather dusters – one for the special slot in her gag, and the other tucked firmly between her closely bound tits.

"OK, Blondie, time to get to work. I don't let my maid service come into this study, so it is really dusty. Start dusting the books and the bookshelves. That should keep you busy."

Mortified at the picture she must make, Hailey just stood there shaking her head. Nick pressed a little button on the remote he held. Immediately pain shot through Hailey's clit.

"Blondie, Blondie, when are you going to learn? I expect instant obedience, I have told you that."

A few more touches of the remote, flashes of pain through her nipples and clit had Hailey turning around as fast as she could, using the duster in her mouth to begin working. For a while, she ignored the duster in her tits until sharp zaps to her nipples and a quiet command forced her to humiliatingly move her tits to clean. So Hailey spent the day dusting, except when Nick asked her to serve him drinks or to fetch and carry.

Each time Hailey brought something to him, she had to kneel in front of him and offer the object with her head bent low. Her clit clamp painfully reminded her if she failed to do so. Grimly, she toiled through her chore, reminding herself that a year would eventually end. But as a reward for her (sort of) good behavior, lunch was not tasteless goop, but a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Granted, it was cut into pieces and served in her usual bowl, but never had a PBJ tasted so good!

After dinner, (to Hailey's disappointment, it was mush again, but it seemed to have some taste and flavor to it) Nick led her to the living room, sat on the couch and had her kneel in front of him.

"Let's see how good your cock-sucking skills are, Hailey."

He began to unzip his pants, and Hailey stared fascinated as he pulled out his cock. Hailey had never really seen one this close. In fact, Hailey's experience with men was pretty limited. Her cheerleader training and practices and games had kept her really busy, and the couple of times she had been intimate, the guys had been so turned on by her lush body that "slam, wham..." had taken on new meaning for speed.

The only time Hailey had really had an orgasm was when a friend had given her a vibrator on her twenty first birthday and Hailey had been drunk enough to try it. Nick, had he known the extent of Hailey's inexperience, would have been shocked! (In fact, as he took her through her training, he did realize it, and thought that this was probably the reason for her underlying vulnerability).

But at this point, Hailey was actually curious enough to examine Nick's cock up close. She explored his rock hard cock with her hands and cupped his balls, accidentally squeezing them hard enough to cause Nick to wince. On command, she tentatively took it into her mouth and then did not know what exactly she was supposed to do. Nick guided her along, teaching her to lick and suck, but she was really bad at it, and if Nick hadn't been quite so turned on by her antics all day, he would have taken forever to cum.

That night, Nick carried her down to the utilitarian bathroom that had seen her suffer through cold showers. As he lowered her down to the filled bathtub, Hailey tensed with fear, but the water was warm and fragrant. Initially flinching as the warm water touched her sore welts, Hailey began to relax. Vague thoughts of escape entered her tired brain – for the first time she was not bound in any way. Even before she could struggle upright, Nick was beside her, gently soaping and cleansing her body.

Hailey sank back again, enjoying the attention and the lack of pain. After drying her with a soft towel, Nick led her back to her room, where another surprise awaited her. The cage was still there, but so was a cot. At his orders, Hailey lay down on the cot, on her stomach. Then Nick began to massage her stiff shoulders, back, welted ass and thighs until Hailey felt utterly boneless. He turned her over, and repeated the process on her breasts, stomach and thighs. His touch was wholly sexless, meant to soothe and comfort. When he was done, he spread her arms and legs and attached them to the cot with cuffs. Hailey could move a little, but not much.

Nick took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. "Being a slave is not all pain and punishment, Blondie. If you please your master, he will take good care of you."

He kissed her on the forehead. "Don't entertain thoughts of escaping, Blondie. We are miles from nowhere, the house is locked and secured, and there are cameras in every room. Besides, punishments for escaped slaves, as history should tell you, can be harrowing.

Remember, you will be done here in," he stopped and grinned, "three hundred and sixty three days. Don't do anything stupid and make your stay harder than it needs to be."

Hailey glared at him, but was wise enough not to reply. She would have her revenge, she vowed, even if she had to wait a year. And if an opportunity for escape presented itself before then, well then, Hailey's mama didn't raise no fool.