Hallowe'en Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls you toward the edge of the bed and kneels in front of you, saying "It's your turn." He places your legs over his shoulders as you lay back and he moves his head down between them. He runs his tongue along your inner thighs, tasting you. Then he moves upward and runs his tongue all along your very wet pussy. Slowly, he inserts his tongue into you and you feel his lips press against yours as he moves his tongue inside of you. He then runs his tongue along the outside of you, licking your lips and up to your clit which is now throbbing for his attention. When his tongue first touches it, you jump in pleasure and squeeze your legs together on the sides of his head. He says "Hey! Take it easy there!"

He slips his hands under you and lifts your hips up to his mouth to get a better angle at licking you. He continues licking and tasting your sweet pussy, making you squirm with pleasure. He moves his mouth up a little to wrap his lips around your clit and suck it into his mouth. He gently presses his teeth on either side of it, applying a bit of pressure while running his tongue across the tip of your very sensitive clit. While he's doing this, he moves one of his hands out and inserts a finger into your wetness. Soon, he inserts a second finger. It doesn't take much of this attention and pleasure to bring you to a rocking orgasm. You press your pussy hard against his mouth as you're getting off. And he continues to move his fingers in and out of you as you rock against him.

When you stop trembling, he stands up and lifts you up again. He stands you next to the bed and turns you around, facing the bed and away from him. He leans you over the bed and says: "Tell me what you want."

You hesitate, not sure exactly what to say. He pulls you back, against his hard cock and says again: "Tell me what you want."

You feel his throbbing cock pressed against you and you know just what to say. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and do it now." Again, you blush at your boldness. Elvira might say that, but you never would. And yet you just did.

He laughs and says "I'll be glad to."

He leans you a bit more forward and presses the head of his cock against your wet pussy. Pushing into you. He pulls your hips back and pushes himself all the way into you. You moan out in pleasure as you feel him enter and keep going into you. He's not as large as the lumberjack you were watching earlier, but he still stretches your lips apart as he pushes in. He presses hard into you, then pulls back and pushes in again. You squeeze your lips around him. Gripping him every time he pulls back out. Releasing as he presses in again and again.

You know that there's a whole group of people at this party. It occurs to you that he didn't lock the door and that at any moment, one or more could just walk into this room. You've never had an audience before. You wonder whether you could be ok with that. But, then he pushes into you again and all other thoughts leave. You focus on nothing except the pleasure that's running through your body as he keeps pounding against you from behind. His hips smacking your ass cheeks harder and harder. You feel the pressure building inside of you. And you know that the same is happening to him. His thrusts get more urgent and faster. Pulling you harder against him until finally, you feel him swell inside of you as he erupts in you. You feel his cum spray deep inside of you and that pushes you over the edge and into your own orgasm. He gives one final, hard thrust against you and holds you against him. You press back as well, keeping him inside of you as long as you can, shaking with your orgasm. He pulses inside you and each pulse sends another tremor through your body. Until you both collapse. He rolls off of you and stares at you for a minute. You ask him what he's thinking and he replies: "That was amazing!" You smile, and blush and the compliment.

Then you get up and put your dress on. Not taking the time to put on your bra, garter or nylons. As you start to open the door, he says "Hey, I don't even know your name."

You say "Elvira."

He asks "Will I see you again?"

You simply say "No" as you walk out the door, go down the steps and out to your car before you drive off into the night.

12