All Comments on 'Halloween Share'

by cosmo2802

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rubbish

Not even a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another cluck author.

As a group they write to a small cliche of sicko's. Literotica needs a category entitled "sicko stories written by sicko's for sicko's."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your a couple

of what pigs do everybody but the sickos a favor and go away.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 11 years ago
Get A Life

Why don't the nasty ANONS get a life or better yet watch some television evangelists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey Daylily!

Why dont you comment on the story not on the comments?. Pompous bitch. No ones allowed to have a different opinion than yours? That's really smart. By the way Daylily is yor given name? Thought not. So your just as anon as the anons you claim to dislike.BTW This story was faily well written but has been done way to many times in this genre and done better. Standard slut wife /cuck hubby bunk.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 11 years ago
Provide An E-mail

ANON at least I provide an e-mail when I contact someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Daylily!

So an email address makes you less anonymos? Really? Don't think so. BTW I purposely do NOT give my email address on this site for fear of having people like you email me.Listen whatever floats your boat is fine with me but please don't kid yourself into thinking you are any less anon than anybody else here. Lastly Why don't you comment on the story? Just the comments?

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 11 years ago
Send Comments to Author

I send comments directly to the author and include my e-mail. My comments always include not becoming discouraged due to nasty ANONS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lastly Daylily!

Then why comment here? You comment publicly about the comments and privately about the story? Makes sense? Does it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lily, don't respond to the pricks.

Just feel sorry for them. Imagine if this is what your life had come to - being a nasty little troll on an erotic story site. Or laugh, cos they are hilariously inept humans.

Story was pretty standard but thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You pansies

stop this squabbling now! Here is a real loving wife for us to enjoy. A woman true to herself and her loving husband. Not afraid to take the best life has to offer. All men should praise her and honor her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No doubt about it

Loving Wives on this site is going down the drain. Nothing but shit for stories. Only a very few good writers even submit anymore. The rest are all trash. 1*for effort

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Stock, but sincere

Pretty much standard stuff. I would have preferred to see a little more advantage taken of Halloween and their witchness. For example, when the ladies approached their target, something like...'witches know magic. We can turn you into a motel with two magic words...or one gesture!' Anyway, it was IMHO sincere. Keeping the other witch sober enough to have double-teamed the Bull, plus upping the spice index a bit with some girl-on-girl action would have helped a little. This is fiction, even if it is based on a real memory. In that vein, however, THANKS for not having the Bull be 13" long and indefatigable.

The word mechanics (spelling) should have been a higher priority...using the volunteer editor option would have been a great choice. (And might have helped in some other areas, as well.).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why are you and gay Mark married?

How many of these kids are actually his? Glad I don't have these sick fetishes.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
A good story

Thanks for sharing, Cosmo. Yes, it could have been more fleshed out, and if fantasy interjected, could have beer more complex. But realistic and pretty well told. Ignore the braying donkeys. The sex was urgent and believable and fun.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A hire wife should always let her cuck watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous