All Comments on 'Halo Ch. 06'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SmokeYouOutSmokeYouOutalmost 15 years ago
...

there's nothing that i can say that i haven't already said to describe how much i love this series. i check for updates everyday. well done.

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 15 years ago
Yes

I would really love to see Ren/Gabe and Janey together....I have never really like the cop boy friend....I look forward to your next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the new chapter (and so soon after the last - very nice), Jane and Ren are just awsome together and I hope that Adam will be out of the picture soon. Even her family sees that Ren is way better for her. Hope she goes on the tour to the restaurants with Ren, finally says goodbye to Adam and I can't wait to find out at what trouble Adam is at work.

Just get rid of him soon and finish this story up soon because I can't wait to read the end.

trinisamplertrinisampleralmost 15 years ago
great!!

Wonderful Chapter at least her brother robbie finally came to his senses about adam....can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
interesting....

so ren is a chef..super cool! i hope everyhting works out for him and janey. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Arggghhh

I LOOOVE this series but the chapters are always waaay tooooo short!! I love the fact that maybe the family is starting to see Ren's not so bad after all (maybe he can cook for her family sometime - hey maybe they could all get together including Brad and Tanaya) and I love the fact that Janey is getting closer to Tanaya. She needs a girlfriend. AND I hope she and Nicky go with Ren fpr a week. AND I hope Ren rents the house Brent and Matty had so that he can be close to Brad but he and Janey can be alone. AND have I said how much I love this story??? Please post another chapter soon. :)

grolydmdgrolydmdalmost 15 years ago
finally...

Okay, I am loving where this story is going. Finally looks like Adam is going to get his, the asswipe! He has taken advantage of all Janey/Sky's vulnerablities since he met her and ethically he was so wrong to get involved with a kidnap/rape victim when he was the investigating officer. Keep 'em coming, I can't wait to find out how this ends up. I have been reading along since Stolen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh, i love Ren~!

love the story~please let Ren and Janey be together~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

for sharing this epic story....it should be a book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please.......

post another chapter soon. I'm dying to know what happens next. I want to know what Robbie has to say to his father about Adam and how they feel about Ren. I hope Janie goes with Ren for the week. Please don't keep us waiting much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WE MISS YOU!!

Please hurry and post something soon. We're going through withdrawals! HAHA Just can't get enough of Ren! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more

please write more soon, i just come by to check and see if you've written anything new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE please

Please write more. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where's the next chapter?

?????????????????

systmfkdsystmfkdover 14 years ago
teasing me

come on....i so waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE

moreeee nowww!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How much...

do we have to beg to get another chapter? Please please please please please add one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why dont you skip the pretense

we all know that janey is going to ed up with ren so why not just have them end up together without any more buildup i mean you might as well be waving a flag with the ending embroidered on it

ElhazElhazover 11 years ago
Missing the point!

Such a shame some people are in such a hurry and want to cut the rest out. I for one am enjoying the story development, it would make for a very short story other wise.

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

It was so sweet that 'Tanaya tried bonding with Janey over how great sex with Brad (her lover, one of Janey's rapists) was. In Stolen Brad decided to have sex with Sky because he and Ren thought she looked hot when they found her tied up by Wilson. They did stop Wilson since she was Hawk's 'property'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous