Handsome Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I freed the other breast, and said, "There, now both your beauties are out in the open.

"Do you like them?" she said sniffing again.

"Very much," I said, and squeezed one while licking the nipple of the other.

Clorie let out a slight moan of satisfaction.

"Like that?"

"Mmmm."

"And this?" I said, biting down on the other stiffening bud.

"Gawd, yes!"

I noticed her hand had slowed in her rubbing movements between her legs. She seemed to be savoring the moment of my tongue as it flicked across the top of her nipple.

I began to play with her right nipple, while my tongue was still enjoying her left one. She let out another moan, this time tilting her head backward, pushing her breasts into me and exposing her neck. I took my mouth off her nipple and started to kiss up the side of her neck, but I kept my right hand where it was playing with her breast.

The next thing I knew I her hand dipping into my trunks and gripping my cock in her fist.

She sighed and began pumping my dick.

"That feels wonderful," I told her. "Don't you dare stop."

She giggled and I returned the favor, delving into her bikini bottom and cupping her mons.

Clorie had a small amount of pubic hair on her mound, she must have been clean shaven at some point recently, I thought as my fingers located her clit. Clorie let out a slightly louder moan at this, and I felt her wetness on my knuckles as I teased her.

"You ... you know how..." she hissed, as I slipped a finger into the silky moist opening.

"Yes ... I know how," I said agreeably.

Clorie spread her legs to give me better access to her pussy. I repositioned my hand so my thumb played with her clit and sank a second finger into her velvety cavern. She let go of my cock, and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in to another passionate kiss.

I could feel her body shake as I fingered her.

"I love you, Clorie, I love you," I whispered into her slack-jawed mouth as I pushed her legs wider apart with my other knee.

"No! She sobbed, starting to cry again. But I noticed the sobbing masked her heavy breathing and continued my assault, knowing I had her tacit approval.

I rose to my knees and pulled my trunks down, exposing my cock. Then I peeled the bikini bottoms from her, leaving them dangling from her left foot. I shucked the trunks from my lower torso and we were finally naked together.

I guided my prick up to her pussy and found its long sought objective.

"No ... no ... no!" she gasped in a panic stricken whisper.

My cock had no conscience, and neither did I, and I guided it forward until the tip was engulfed by Clorie's soft, moist orifice. She trembled under me, but her thighs loosely clasped mine although otherwise she wasn't moving. I continued to ease into her and, although the hot, juicy passage was tight, there was no obstruction.

After I fucked her she insisted that I was the first, but earlier she had said she was not a virgin, so who knew for sure? Well, Clorie did, but she never confirmed it one way or the other to me.

Clorie tensed beneath me when I made my final lunge and buried my tool completely within her juicy toolbox. As if helping me to celebrate, the bedsprings roared their approval by squeaking loudly. Our bodies were meshed, her velvet sheath compressing my cock within its delightful, exhilarating clasp.

I thought then and still do today that there is no greater feeling than when a man's cock enters a woman that first time. And I expect that women would say essentially the same thing about the feel of a man's cock. Someone should do a survey on that particular subject. Any volunteers?

I savored the moment as my throbbing dick was buried to its root in the hotly clasping depths of her body. I was fucking her. She was fucking me back. All was well with the world.

"Aubrey..." she huffed, "we ... gotta stop."

Why?"

"I'll get pregnant!" she sobbed, although her body was jerking with each and every thrust I made into her.

"Tomorrow ... that's it," she gasped. "We can do it tomorrow. I'll buy some condoms ... we can use my house," She finished with a soft whimper.

But I was too aroused to stop. Then too, I reason to doubt her at making herself available to me the following day.

"Please, Clorie..." and I said those dreaded words, "I love you." I punctuated my plea with another spring-squeaking lunge into her lovely tightness.

I saw her look at the ceiling, waiting for a sign from the almighty. But none came and I kept fucking; only now I worked my hand between our grinding bodies and found the hard little bump of her clit. I didn't care if she never spoke to me again. I was getting close to getting my rocks of, and unless I had misjudged her, so was she.

"Someone will come in and see us!"

"No one cares what's happening in here," I said attempting to reassure her.

"Hurry up ... finish," she moaned lamely and just then the door opened, and Heather stuck her head inside. Her eyes went wide in surprise as Paul Sosnowski peeked in over her shoulder. I waved them away, and to my relief they closed the door and left us alone.

Clorie was non-the-wiser.

Having someone look in on us and Clorie's lack of response had one beneficial effect, anyway. It had cooled my ardor and I was not on the verge of coming; and so I continued to fuck her slowly and fairly soon my actions were rewarded by signs of her arousal, unwilled or not.

"Do ... you ... really ... love me?"

"Sure I do."

Her widespread legs relaxed, cradling me and then I felt them close warmly on my thighs as her hips began, ever so slightly, to twitch against me. Her breath was gusting hotly into my mouth and, as I increased my tempo, Clorie bent her legs, her feet flat on the mattress, emitting soft, grunting whimpers as she absorbed the force of my thrusts.

"Oh, Bree ... darling ... I've wanted this for so long," she cooed as her vaginal muscles contracted around my shaft.

"Will you tell anyone about this?" she half grunted as I hammered my way in and out of her mushy warmth.

"I never talk about my lovers," I told her, and of course, this was the absolute truth.

"You mean it?"

"Of course I mean it."

"Then do me!" she yelled and I knew that anyone nearby must have heard her.

"Do it!" she said again, and lifted her legs and wrapped them around me pulling me in deeper than I had managed on my own. Her pelvis suddenly jerked and I felt her sheath compress my plunging prick as she hugged me tight to her writhing body.

She was coming!

"Are you gonna cum, baby?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Are you coming?"

"Yeah ... yeah ... CUMMING!" she groaned in the throes of her orgasm. And as her cunt muscles massaged my dick I felt myself readying to explode.

From the far recesses of my brain I recalled her earlier words about using a condom. I hadn't used one and so gave her one last thrust and pulled out.

And then I was exploding. One rope of jizm ran across her stomach. Another draped over her right breast and the third and forth fell short, landing in her pubic hair and inner thighs.

Oh, God, oh, God, oh God, I'm pregnant!" she wailed and renewed her tears.

"No ... Clorie ... you are not pregnant," I said firmly and loud enough so that she had to hear me.

"Huh? But ... but you just ... did it to me!"

"Look at yourself. I pulled out. Look..." I said, "see for yourself," and stuck a finger into the strand of cum decorating her breast and held it up for her inspection.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"No, you put a lot of it into me. I know you did," she was blubbering again.

"I swear, I didn't," I whispered to her and held her tight, caressing her body as it shook until finally quieting.

My cock grew hard again against her hip. I kissed her, my tongue thrusting and probing the wet cavern of her mouth, stifling her sobs.

"Mmmmph ... No, don't," she moaned into my mouth as my hand covered the soft wetness of her slick, juicy cunt. I ignored her protest and slid two fingers inside, hooking them as I searched for her g-spot.

For several minutes I kissed her and probed her pussy, my fingertips rubbing the upper walls of the juicy passage. She stopped sobbing and her legs, which had been tense at first, were now spread wide. Her broad pelvis was rocking rhythmically in time with my thrusting fingers and her breath was gusting hotly into my mouth as we kissed.

"Oh..."

"What?"

"I hafta pee!"

"No you don't, you're going to cum."

"You're craz ... oh, my God!"

"What?"

"Cumming! I can't believe ... I'm fucking cumming!"

I let her finish and then kissed her again, and she fell into it with an enthusiasm I hadn't seen from her before. I broke off our kiss, and rose up to kneel between her open legs.

"How did..." Clorie began, but by this point I had no fear of refusal, and my rejuvenated cock replaced my fingers inside her steamy twat.

Clorie looked up at me, her mouth open as if she was going to speak, but as I rammed the full length of my tool up into her hot passage, she uttered only a breathless grunt.

The second time was different than the first. Her broad hips rolled under mine as if she'd been fucking for years. Wet, squishy sounds emanated from her flooded channel while she sighed and moaned softly, her legs twining with mine, her pelvis straining upward as if seeking more.

I know now that only the first couple of inches of a woman's cunt are truly sensitive, but many women really want deeper penetration. The forceful way that Clorie held me with her arms and legs showed that she wanted all I had and more.

She whimpered questioningly as I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over, bringing her over on top. Puppet like, Clorie allowed me to lift her upper body away from mine and position her astride my hips. My hands stroked her firm breasts and smooth flanks while I pumped up into her, and as she acclimated to this new position, she began fucking me with increasing urgency.

I opened my legs wider and her lush ass slid lower between them. She uttered a faint grunt as I felt the tip of my cock finally reach the bottom of her cunt and bump on her cervix. I slid my hand to her mons, found her clit with my finger. It had that slick, fat size that I was learning immediately precedes a woman's climax; and as I rubbed it, she ground against me, her soft, fat cunt lips surrounding the very base of my cock.

"Oh, Gawd! Oh, Gawd!" Clorie chanted as she rode me mindlessly.

It was marvelous. Clorie was fucking me of her own volition with a passion and lust that I hadn't thought she had in her. Her hands gripped my shoulders, her nails digging in and, as I discovered after, left me bloody and sore.

"STILL ... CUMMING!" Clorie wailed, and drowned out the squeaky bedsprings.

I held her hips, moving her, masturbating myself with her spasming cunt as I felt the beginning of my own gigantic, gut-wrenching sex-sneeze. I'd already spouted gouts of cum into her juicy passage, but I had one more burst left in me and let it go.

Clorie slumped forward, her cheek resting on my chest, her cervix mashed against the knob of my still inflated cock.

We would fuck like rabbits over the next three days: on the boulders at the local park, in the same grassy glade in the woods where Karen and I had shared our first time, and when her house was empty, on her kitchen table, living room couch and of course all over her bedroom.

We lay on the bed, I think we both had the same thought in mind ... do it again as soon as I was able to produce and erection, but the bedroom door opened and another couple barged in, wanting to use the bed for similar purposes.

Clorie panicked, covering her top with her hands and I gallantly saw to it that her pussy was shielded from view, while leaving my dick open to inspection should the female in question want a look at it. I had already learned that it pays to advertise, and thought that even if this one (whom I had never seen before) rejected me, she might just tell other girls ... and who knows?

"Give us a second or two, will you?" I said to the guy, Ronnie something ... a basketball player, who appeared to be stoned, for it was the girl leading him into the room with us.

"Yeah..." he mumbled and they stood off to one side while Clorie and I threw our bathing suits on and prepared to leave. The girl had Ronnie's suit down and was blowing him before we even closed the door.

As we passed the bathroom where I had screwed Alexis Silver earlier, I spied Chase Smathers, the wise ass senior on his knees vomiting into the toilet bowl. His erstwhile best buddy was laughing at him and pissing on his head. Chase non-the-wiser as he kept retching throughout.

"Gross!" Clorie spat out, pulling me away, and keeping me from intervening.

"Those guys are simply disgusting!"

"I have to agree with you, Clorie, they are disgusting."

"Will you take me home, Aubrey?"

"I don't have my car, but we can catch a bus if you want."

"Did you come with someone?" she asked.

"Yeah, Heather drove me. How did you get here?"

"I walked," she replied, and then giggled. "I live a block away."

"Well then, I'd be delighted to take you home. But I need to find the rest of my clothes first."

"Me too," she said and we set out in search of our tops and shorts which were mixed in a huge pile of clothing at the corner of the pool.

I had hoped to nail Clorie again at her house, but her parents were waiting on the front porch. Her dad didn't seem to happy to see me with his daughter, but her mother was pleased. She made that evident by introducing herself and her husband to me. A minute later I caught her checking me out while I was talking to Clorie's dad.

That night I got two calls. The first was from Heather. She wanted to know if I was mad at her for 'dumping' me for Paul.

She seemed relieved when I told her I had found someone who wanted to fuck me at the party. She admitted that she had screwed Paul, but wanted me to know that I was "infinitely better" than he. I felt I could live with that, and made no mention of the fact that I had had two different girls, and didn't name either, leaving her a bit miffed.

"But I told you about Paul," she whined.

"And you know that I don't kiss and tell, Heather," I said in turn.

"You gonna call me?" she simpered.

"Probably, once I know Paul didn't give you anything."

"What!"

"You heard me."

"Is he infected?"

"I don't know. Did you use condoms?"

"Um..."

"Did you, or didn't you?"

"First time ... no," she admitted. "But the second time we did."

"Off to the doctor's with you," I said and laughed.

"You think he gave me something?"

"I don't know. You could only be pregnant."

"My Gawd! She said, simpering even more, and I found myself liking her a little less.

"Tell you what, Heather, I like fucking you and you like me doing it. Give me a call after the blood work comes back. But don't try bull-shitting me. I'll tell everyone you've got syphilis."

"You wouldn't!"

"Get tested!" I said and hung up.

The phone rang immediately. I thought Heather was calling me back and was sort of surly in replying.

It was Clorie. I apologized to her and told her that Heather had just called me and I thought it was her calling back.

She didn't say, but I detected a pleased feeling that I was being nasty to Heather.

We got around to talking dirty over the phone and before we were finished I had her fingering herself to a rousing orgasm.

We agreed to meet the next afternoon, a Sunday, and as I mentioned earlier, we got it on at the local park, where I introduced her to sixty-nine, a game she was pleased to learn and soon became quite proficient at.

12