Handy Andy - One and Six Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While his cock is busy inside her body, his hands are often busy outside on her body. A hand reaches around her waist and sometimes plays with her clitoris. Or a hand reaches between the sheet and her skin and plays with a breast and nipple. Or he holds her hips with both hands as he thrusts forward and rams her cunt. Kaye sighs and softly moans.

"You remember what was said last time about anal penetration?" Andy asks.

"Yes. It has been a long time since my husband was in my ass -- -- an adult toy, with fingers, or his cock. Then he was sick for many months before he passed away."

"Yes. I understand."

Andy detects only a brief note of sadness in Kaye's voice. Then her voice seems to sparkle with her new found pleasure with him. He can not see her smiling face.

"I want to provide you with the pleasure that you desire. I want anal penetration -- -- -- but please be gentle."

"I will be gentle and slow."

Andy puts some lubrication on the condom that covers his cock. Some more lubrication is applied on her ass hole -- --- slowly, very slowly Andy pushes a single finger into her ass. Then pulls it partway out -- before penetrating her again. Slowly, her anal muscles relax -- as his finger continues exploring her ass.

"I believe you are ready for anal penetration, Kaye."

"Yes -- -- I am ready. But please enter me slowly."

Andy places the head of his condom covered cock against her ass hole. Then he pushes slowly, his cock head opens her back door and enters her ass. Slowly. Andy moves forward -- -- now his cock head and rim are inside her body. More gentle pressure is applied as he moves forward again -- -- part of his shaft is inside her ass. In several more minutes, his condom covered cock is in as far as possible. His balls touch her legs.

"Oh, Andy. There is some pain. But a lot more pleasure."

"Do you want me to continue inside your ass?"

"Yes. But be slow and gentle."

For several minutes, Andy moves his cock inside her ass -- in as far as possible, then almost out. But his cock head always remains inside Kaye's ass. Finally, Andy pulls out and removes the used condom.

"Did you like the anal penetration?"

"Yes. I did. Let me thank your manhood."

Andy is on his back and resting. Kaye is bent over his body. Now she is licking an erect bare shaft and his balls. She licks the cock rim and cock head. Then she is sucking a ball gently into her mouth, then released. Suck in, then release -- -- repeatedly. Finally, his other ball is sucked into her mouth, then released. Repeatedly. His shaft and balls become coated with saliva from her mouth.

"I love the way that you thanked me for the anal penetration. I appreciate and enjoy having my cock and balls sucked."

"I also enjoyed the anal penetration, Andy. There was some pain but more pleasure."

"Let's go to the cow girl position."

He is on his back, with his head elevated. His condom covered cock is pointing directly at the ceiling. Kaye straddles him, holds and guides his cock into her cunt as she lowers her body. Her body moves up and down, his cock appears and disappears -- but the head is always covered. Minutes pass, but the ride continues. Andy touches and plays with her mounds of female flesh some of the time, but he also likes to see her breasts bounce and move as Kaye moves.

"I love watching your boobs, Kaye. You have a very nice pair."

"Thank you. My boobs are for you to enjoy."

"And your entire body, Kaye?"

"Enjoy all of my body! -- -- Any way you desire!"

"I will, Kaye. I will enjoy all of you."

From time to time, Kaye bends forward and pushes a breast onto Andy's mouth. Her pinkish-brown areolas and nipples receive many quick licks and sucks.

"Keep riding me, gal. Ride my cock hard."

Kaye stays in the saddle and continues to ride his erection, her body moving up and down. His erect cock continues to provide pleasure to her moist cunt and to Kaye. Her swinging and swaying boobs act as magnets for Andy's eyes. The ride continues.

"This cow girl is tired, my legs are giving out. It is my turn to rest. You have indicated that you do some of your best service work in the missionary position."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes. Possess Me -- -- Completely. -- -- Now!"

Kaye lays down on her back. Her ass is elevated with a pillow, her legs are spread wide. Andy quickly shoves his hard condom covered erection into her cunt and rams deep. Andy pushes his arms under her legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the back of her knees. He lifts her up slightly, then pushes her forward. Her legs touch her breasts. Andy rams her cunt, then partially pulls out. And rams and pounds her cunt again. And again. Often! Kaye's moist love tunnel is explored and penetrated. She sighs and moans.

"Yes. Yes. You are hitting all of the good spots, Andy. -- -- More. -- Much more."

Andy continues to ram and pound her cunt. He penetrates her deep, then partially withdraws -- but the cock head is always in her body. Sometimes the penetration is quick, sometimes slow, and several times Andy stops -- -- but with his manhood entirely inside Kaye's vagina.

Finally his cock enlarges slightly -- then explodes and shots 'cum' into the condom. His cock becomes smaller -- its penetration mission is completed.

"Thank you, Kaye for the pleasure. Do you want me to use the vibrator in you."

"Yes. I would very much like to have an orgasm."

Andy puts a little lubricant on the vibrator, turns it on, and pushes it into Kaye's cunt. The adult latex toy is shaped like an erect penis with balls. Andy pulls it partially out, and pushes it in her from different directions. He alters the speed of the vibration: slow, medium, fast. He alters how the vibrator is pushed into her: hard, soft, quick, easy, fast, slow.

As Andy started pushing the vibrator inside her, Kaye reached down and rapidly rubbed her clitoris with two fingers. The rubbing and vibrating continued for many minutes. As Andy moved the vibrator inside Kaye, he also closely watched her fingers rubbing her enlarged clitoris.

Kaye's body starts to quiver. The quivering increases. Finally, a wave of motion travels from her cunt through her entire body. Her body shakes and jerks many times. For several minutes, Andy continues moving the operating vibrator inside her moist vagina. Again, her body starts to quiver. A second wave of motion begins deep inside her cunt and spreads through her body. Her body shakes and jerks several times -- -- this wave is less intense then the previous wave. Her orgasm is completed.

Their eyes met, they smiled.

"Thank you, Andy. I enjoyed the pleasure. I think the clitoris jewelry helps me achieve an orgasm."

"You are welcome -- and thank you."

Andy and Kaye take a quick shower, together. Her hands washed his entire body but ample attention was placed on his exercise equipment. His hands washed her entire body but most of the time his hands were on her breasts and genitals. In a few minutes, they had showered and dried.

Both were still stark naked -- -- -- as they walked to the kitchen. It was time for some dessert: cherry cake with chocolate icing, vanilla ice cream, and blush wine.

As they talked at the kitchen table, Kaye asked: "Would you like to sleep here in my house? And with me in my bed?"

"Yes. I like that idea. Thanks for the invitation. But on Saturday, I will need to leave about mid-morning. -- -- I am golfing with some of my buddies."

"That is OK. I am an early riser -- sometimes, I get up even before the sunrise."

"We can have some more exercise in the morning." Andy suggested.

"Yes."

Talking continued, the minutes quickly passed.

Finally one suggested, let's go to bed -- it is late. Soon, Andy and Kaye were cuddling together in bed. Both were stark naked -- covered only with a green satin sheet and a light green blanket. Sleep soon came for both.

EARLY SATURDAY MORNING

Kaye woke up early; it was partially cloudy, some rain had fallen during the night. When she returned from the bathroom, Andy was still sleeping. She pulled the covers down and looked at his flaccid penis. Quietly, she got back in bed and started to flick her tongue at the penis head and rim. Soon, she started to lick the head, rim, and shaft -- his penis gradually woke up but Andy continued to sleep. Now with his partial erection in her mouth, she sucked the head and several inches of his shaft. The rim received special attention. Minutes passed, the early morning blow job continued. Andy's penis was now wide awake. Andy moved a little, b ut his eyes were still closed.

At last Andy woke up and looked across his bare uncovered stomach. He saw his erect cock part way in Kaye's mouth.

"That is nice. How long have you been sucking my cock?"

"About ten minutes. I thought you would like this type of wake up call."

"Yes, I do like it. Very pleasing."

"And I can easily see that your cock likes early morning blow jobs."

My cock likes blow jobs at any time of the day or night."

Pleasure continued to be provided for Andy's cock and his entire body as Kaye kept on sucking. Her head bobbed up and down on the erect cock, her lips sometimes touching his matted pubic hair. But most of her attention was on the cock head, rim, and the first few inches of the shaft. Andy sighed deeply several times.

Kaye looked at Andy, and said, "You are nice and hard, I would like to feel your cock on my boobs."

Quickly she was on her back and put lubrication on the inside of her breasts and in the valley between her breasts. Andy straddled her and rubbed his erection on her areolas and nipples -- left, then right. Back and forth. His cock entered the valley, Kaye pushed her breasts together and engulfed his cock. Andy pushed, then pulled back. Pushed, then pulled back. Often! From time to time -- when Andy pushed further, Kaye's tongue just touched the tip of his cock. Tongue tip lightly touched cock tip, at different times.

"I enjoy the closeness of your breasts on my cock and balls."

"And I get the opportunity to see your cock in action and close to me. But I want to feel your cock in my love tunnel. -- -- -- Enter me. -- -- -- -- Now."

"I love that type of request."

Andy moved down, spread her legs, and closely watched Kaye pushing a female condom into her body. His erection was only inches away.

Slowly, Andy pushed his bare lubricated cock head into the female condom, past her pussy lips. The shaft entered -- inch, by inch. Kaye was penetrated as deep as possible. Andy pulled part way back, then pushed forward again. Pull part way back, then forward again. And again. Often!

Kaye was rammed with his erection. Kaye's cunt was pounded from slightly different directions. Hard, quick pounding. Soft, slow thrusts. She was explored and penetrated deep. Then deeper. Andy's balls often bounced off her ass on the deep thrusts. Several times, Andy stopped an rested briefly -- but his manhood stayed inside Kaye. She sighs and moans.

"Yes. Yes. Your cock feels wonderful. More."

"Do you feel like a woman?"

"Yes!"

"Do you feel like a woman who is receiving an excellent loving?"

"Yes. An excellent and pleasing loving. You are hitting all of the right spots with your manhood."

Intercourse continued for several more minutes. Andy's cock grew slightly larger. Then exploded and shot 'cum' into the female condom. Andy laid down on Kaye -- a large part of his weight pressing against her flesh. Her breasts were flattened. Her body was pushed slightly into the mattress.

Andy rested. Gradually, Andy's cock decreased in size, and also rested. From previous experience, his cock knew that there would be a future mission -- in some cunt, someplace.

His cock enjoyed the pleasure of being in any of Andy's Very Special Lady Friends. Each lady was unique, each had her own special sexual talents -- -- but all were wonderful.

After resting, Kaye said: "Would you like to do some painting?"

Andy inquired: "What do you want painted -- inside the house or outside?"

"No, not the house -- some painting on my body. I think it would be fun."

Kaye pulls many small bottles of body paint from a box and asks, "Please paint a flower design on my breasts with a bird and a butterfly."

She is on the bed -- still stark naked.

Using one breast as the center of the flower, Andy uses a finger and the body paint. Slowly a finger covered in brown paint covers her nipple and areola. Drops of orange paint are placed on the brown for contrast. Yellow petals are finger painted from the edge of her areola. Then a second ring of partial yellow petals are finger painted further from her areola. Below her breast, a green covered finger paints a thick green line representing the stem of the flower -- the stem seems to emerge from the slit between her legs. Some green leaves are added. Andy has drawn a picture of a sunflower. It appears that the flower obtains it food and moisture from the depths of the slit between the juncture of her legs.

More body paint -- brown, black, yellow, orange, red -- is applied by fingers as Andy paints a butterfly and a bird near the head of the sunflower. Their wings are spread as if they are flying.

Andy looks at his art work, and says, "It is not great art work -- but at least it does look like a sunflower, a butterfly, and a bird.'

Kaye gets out of bed and looks in a mirror at the art work on her body, and says, "I will keep it today. It will remind me of this wonderful and pleasing weekend we have shared. Then I will take a shower this evening."

"I have my digital camera and tripod. Let me take several pictures."

In a few minutes, some naked pictures were recorded on the camera's memory stick: Kaye standing, her upper body, close up pictures of her painted breast, and both Kaye and Andy standing together.

"Would you like me to make some enlargements of these flower pictures? Then I could mount then on your bedroom wall during my next visit. OK?"

Kaye's eyes sparkled, her voice sounded cheerful. "Yes. Make some enlargements. After you mount the pictures on my bedroom walls -- -- -- you can mount me."

"That certainly sounds like a request to love you some more."

"It is, Andy. I want your cock. -- -- -- -- Often!"

Their eyes met, both smile. Together, stark naked, they have a breakfast of cereal, toast, juice and coffee.

It is almost mid morning -- -- Andy is golfing with several men in less then an hour. He takes a quick shower, dries off, and gets dressed --- Kaye watches.

Inside the front door, they kiss. But their bodies do not touch: Kaye does not want the body paint to be smeared. Andy does not want any paint to get on his clothing.

"I probably will have another repair job in several weeks. And some freshly baked cake."

"Telephone me. My male equipment will be available. -- -- -- -- Always, for you. And I will mount the pictures -- and mount you."

Both smile and softly laugh.

Andy walks down the side walk toward his SUV. He stops, turns, and waves. Kaye is still stark naked and standing in the doorway. She waves back, but is moving her upper body --- it appears like the painted sunflower is blowing in a gentle breeze. The painted butterfly and the bird appear to be flying.

As Andy gets into his compact SUV, shuts the door, and drives off -- he says out loud: "I had a wonderful and very sexy time with Kaye. An erotic and pleasurable time. I'm extremely pleased with this V S L F."

"She is a wonderful addition to my team of sexy and seductive women."

12