All Comments on 'Handy Man'

by Miss_Amber

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Miss_AmberMiss_Amberalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Quick Message

I have received feedback saying this is a flat story due to the lack of dialogue. It was deleiberately written WITHOUT Dialogue. I made that as a conscious decision.

But please, if you wish to email me with disparaging comments, at least have the balls to add your email to the message so I can respond to you.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
I liked it.

I like the way you described the story & it was really good WITHOUT the dialogues. I do agree that dialogues do give a life to the characters & also to the story, but this story didn't need. I liked it, it was HOT. Thanks for the story.

jules1968jules1968almost 15 years ago
Dialogue!!

I found it so good I didn't notice the lack of dialogue... Normally it is better with dialogue, but in this case it stood without.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
????

Just write as you feel. I enjoyed your story, do write for yourself and many will enjoy.

Miss_AmberMiss_Amberalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all, as you may have guessed, i do not mind negative comments, just please have the balls to admit who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
liked it :)

I actually liked that there was no dialogue. So often dialogue in erotica becomes cheesy and contrived. The communication and chemistry comes across nicely. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved this story. It has some heart to it. Like you could turn it into a love story.

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

delicious. very sensual and evocative writing.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
You

are rapidly becoming one of my stars lassie. Superb writing, only tinily marred by little errors a good editor could easliy sort for you. Take it from one who has tried: one CANNOT edit one's own stories!

Miss_AmberMiss_Amberover 11 years agoAuthor

Many many thanks. Yes I admit editing is not my strong point. I get too impatient with myself to do it properly for short stories. My bad. Hope to be more stories up in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous