All Comments on 'Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 01'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tmpforumtmpforumabout 5 years ago

Great beginning of -we hope- a new series! I follow you from the Julie's saga, in my opinion, one of the best stories in literotica. I like stories manipulation and seduction (in stories, not real life! some reviewers takes stories too seriously in their comments), and you are great. I like this one too. Don't be too fast with the story, but the beginning is promising. Nice idea to leave the reader waiting for the sceriff reaction.

You have the gift of focusing on the seduction and climax of a scene and to use ellipsis to jump to interesting part of sex scene. I remember one great example in Julie's Mistake: when Roy brings Julie behind, you focus on Horse's though instead of following the pair and then -suspence!- we resume the scene in medias res.

maverick2680maverick2680about 5 years ago
wonderful

You are a talented writer - I like how you set the stage for lots of great themes to come. I'm excited about what comes next! Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First client

Selling her virgin ass and filming it would be a great start for Hannah's career..

Being the party girl at 'Gentleman's' gathering would be another great film session.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great

one of the best writers in the web is back.

Thank you for starting this story, but i m a bit sad because

that means you are not continueing the stories from Madison and Jill......

Thats really pity..

Both are very great stories

Thank you again

kensimoorekensimooreabout 5 years ago
Fabulous!

Oh my gosh, I loved every word of this story, PLEASE continue the series!!! Best thing I've read on Literotica in months! :)

Kensi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Recipe Warning

Grantlee so glad to read you again. I revisited Ms. Jill epic several times in the past and still rate it number one in all of Litland. I never wanted it to end and recall shamelessly and selfishly offering you via email a few storylines that you graciously used .

As an avid fan I respectfully submit you followed the par excellence "Jill" with two good serials that entertained but for me, didn't warrant rereading. Hard to top what I consider the best serial in all of Litland.

After reading the first two Hannah chapters I'm thinking this series is a contender for your best work to date. A winning recipe so far with a few ingredients from all three of your previous damsels in distress.

So much so that you may have inspired me to selfishly petition you again with an idea or two. Consider this a warning you talented and generous author.

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
stupid

Get an editor if you're going to make it into a longer story because right now it makes no sense.

thewyzardthewyzardalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding. Hits all the right notes.

I really enjoy reading this author. He hits all the right notes for me: Innocent ingénue, check. Young girl, check. Experienced older man with an agenda, check. Progressively darkening outlook for the young protagonist, check. I only wish the author kept writing more of these, and faster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another stupid girl

I would have to wonder (if this story were written by anyone else) how long it would take Hannah to figure out this is a set up. Honestly, Leroy never saw her vehicle. The Sheriff would have no way of knowing where Hannah was at even if Leroy had. One phone call to the FBI and this whole trafficking thing would be cracked wide open. The entire story is dependent on Hannah being an idiot. I'm really not sure why people find human trafficking such a turn on anyway, but you do manage to appeal to peoples' repugnant nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey Anon of 06/13/19 - Thank You!

You made easy for me to avoid this story.

Given that I enjoy a good reluctance story I usually have to wade through crap before I find anything I want to read.

I really appreciate your comment, I’m definitely with you I hate the human trafficking stories they’re sickening and like you I really don’t understand how people find it erotic. It’s completely tasteless and the only example that I can compare it with would be trying to write sex story about plane hijackers fucking the passengers before crashing into tower blocks. Definitely not sexy or a suitable subject.

I apologise unreservedly for any distress that comment may have made.

Tess (UK)

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years ago
Well Done

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You are a talented writer.

Venus444Venus444over 3 years ago
For Fuck's Sake

You got to love the people who think stories like these are the worst things known to man even though there are worse stuff than this. Honestly, if you don't like it, don't read it, it's as simple as that. What else do you people expect from this site? And from the noncom category as well?

Sorry about the rant there. This story is pretty good.

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 3 years ago

Someone wrote this

<<<

Hey Anon of 06/13/19 - Thank You!

You made easy for me to avoid this story.

Given that I enjoy a good reluctance story I usually have to wade through crap before I find anything I want to read.

I really appreciate your comment, I’m definitely with you I hate the human trafficking stories they’re sickening and like you I really don’t understand how people find it erotic. It’s completely tasteless and the only example that I can compare it with would be trying to write sex story about plane hijackers fucking the passengers before crashing into tower blocks. Definitely not sexy or a suitable subject.

I apologize unreservedly for any distress that comment may have made.

Tess (UK)

>>>

Well, this is your opinion and we need to respect even some of us don't share the same view.

What is important is that you could go to "loving wives" or "cuckold" stories to find something more suitable to your tastes.

About Grantlee submissions I like his style even if he most of the time goes redundant and shows us the same scene with the same characters under different names.

It's boring after some time when the heroine chapter after chapter keeps meeting "a huge cock" and/or "she doesn't know how it will fit in her pussy" bla bla.

If he sticks on a few characters and keep track on what the girl has already been subjected probably he will get a better result making his stories more plausible.

And about all of you that don't have something better to say is better to keep shut.

You have the freedom to go anywhere else to find something you like.

Just don't bother others that have something really positive to say.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 3 years ago

Some disparaging comments left, which is sad. If you don’t enjoy this author then move on without the terrible attacks. I happen to enjoy GrantLee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous