Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
A college girl's desperate need for money turns dark.
12.5k words
4.59
100.7k
155

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah looked at her college classmates with sheepish eyes. Her credit card had just been taken by the bartender at their favorite hangout and not returned to her.

"I'm sorry, Hannah," he said, "the system says that I have to keep your card."

"Walt, it has to be a mistake. I'll check on it right away," she said, giving him her best smile.

"Gosh, I could lose my job if I give it back to you. The owner says that if we don't seize cards when we are told to that they can give up the right to take credit cards."

The bartender looked at the beautiful blonde sympathetically.

"I wish I could help. I really do," he said as he put the credit card in the register. "I'll comp you the drink for free."

The other young women looked at each other and snickered.

Hannah felt her face redden slightly in embarrassment. She was the only one of her friends who didn't have a rich dad who could finance college for her. Hannah had come from the same upper society that all of these other girls came from but her father had taken losses in the stock market that had wiped out his wealth. He continued to put on a front as if he was rich, but Hannah knew the truth. There was no money that came from her dad to help her.

"I hope that Daddy didn't get mad at me for spending as much as I did last month," she said with a smile to the other college students. "He may have cut me off!" She sensed that the other girls were skeptical of her claim.

It was all a lie, of course, but she couldn't admit that she had lost her social status in the group. Her father didn't give her a nickel for anything and was living a pretense himself as he was trying to keep his head above water.

As much as she tried to keep up with the other girls, she simply couldn't and it had taken a bad turn today.

*****

The country and western dance hall was filled to capacity. The music blared and the people crowded on the floor.

Hannah sat with a group of her college friends, a good mix of young men and women. She was sipping on a long-neck beer despite the fact that she was only 19 years old. It was not hard to get away with drinking in the dance hall. Her right hand had a large X on it in black marker so one of the guys had to buy the beer. She kept her right hand down just below the table and used her left hand to drink the beer.

She came with her group often to the saloon on college nights when someone under 21 could get into the bar. The staff did not police the bar very strictly and she had never seen anyone under 21 get into trouble for drinking.

The group was a group only in the loosest sense. They regularly came to the dance hall on Thursdays because it was college night, but no one was attached to another although there were hints that some of the girls had slept with a boy who had gone with them after a night of drinking and dancing.

Hannah stayed away from that possibility. She didn't want to ruin her reputation by a slip-up with a young man who would doubtless tell his friends about an interlude with her.

She looked at the crowd dancing on the floor. It was a mix of college students and older blue-collar workers, both men and women. She could also spot younger people who were clearly not college students in the crowd. Most of them were fantastic dancers who contrasted with the college students who were just learning to two-step.

It occurred to her that the social status of the dancers was easy to pick out. She hated that she was so shallow as to always reduce her views of a person to how much money they had, but it was clear that a person could be easily categorized. The college students were all very well dressed in her eyes. The college girls generally wore daisy duke denim shorts with boots, a sleeveless top and a crunched-up cowboy hat. Hannah was no different.

The blue-collar women wore very tight jeans and a cowgirl shirt. They did not wear hats.

The blue-collar men dressed differently. All wore blue jeans and boots but some wore very expensive looking cowboy shirts and belts. Most wore cowboy hats that looked authentic and real. Then there were the blue-collar men who wore either a tight t-shirt or some other tight shirt that was designed to show off their well-muscled upper bodies.

Hannah found these tacky but had to admit that the men looked very hard and masculine.

The groups seemed to mingle fairly easily and Hannah and her girlfriends would dance with whomever asked, so long as the man was not drunk. That is, if they knew that the man was a good dancer. It was a fun way to learn to dance well.

Her mind drifted to her money problems. She was two days late on her rent and her two roommates were waiting on her to pay their own rent. By the next morning, she was going to have to confess to them that she didn't have the money. She bit her lower lip. Her anxiety was very high about her situation.

She was unaware of a man approaching her to ask her to dance. He had eyed her from several tables away, seeing that she was somehow preoccupied. But he also saw her shapely legs and ass, and buxom top. She was clearly a beautiful young woman.

"Would you care to dance?" he asked.

Hannah broke out of her reverie. Her blue eyes met his and she put her beer down on the table. "Sure," she replied. She noticed his eyes go to the X on her right hand and a smile cross his weathered face.

Hannah smiled at him, revealing her perfectly straight, white teeth.

He smiled back. She saw a very nice smile, too. He appeared to be in his late 40s. His jeans were faded and tight around his muscular legs. He wore a black button-down shirt that was also tight and had the top two buttons undone revealing a chiseled chest. The sleeves were much shorter than usual but were there. He clearly chose it to reveal his biceps which were large. His black cowboy hat was real.

Hannah noticed that he didn't try to hold her hand as they walked to the dance floor. It was nice in her view that he didn't, but many of the blue-collar guys did as they led the girl towards the floor. It was really no big deal if they did, but it often seemed to her that it was a bit of a dominant trait and made her aware that the guy might try to dance too close.

She walked ahead of him towards the dance floor and was certain that he was taking in her skimpily clad body.

In fact, he was. He glanced at the college girl's ass, barely covered by her jean shorts, and shapely, naked legs. She had a bubble butt and a very slender waist. Her top was sleeveless and when she turned to face him to dance, he realized that her boobs were very large and full for her slender frame. Her face was gorgeous.

He was not boorish. When he took her right hand into his left and his right hand went to her back, his eyes did not leave hers. He had seen enough of her body.

As the music started, Hannah was impressed with his dancing. They glided along effortlessly and any mis-step was hers but drew a friendly smile from him as he guided her back into step. Her left hand was on his right bicep and she was aware of how powerfully built he was. He was only a couple inches taller than her, but thick and very muscular. His face was craggy. He was not handsome at all and Hannah realized quickly that his head was shaved beneath his hat.

They made small talk during the first dance and she felt comfortable enough to confess her money problems to him during the second dance. He was listening sympathetically when the song ended.

Leading her back to her table, he held her hand briefly.

"Mind if I ask you to dance again?" he inquired leaning in so that he could be heard over the loud music.

"No, of course not," she replied. "You're a wonderful dancer."

"My name's Leroy," he said.

"Hannah," she replied.

He spun on his heel and left her with her friends.

Hannah danced with other people over the next hour or so and steadily drank a couple more long-necks. She wasn't drunk, but she was buzzed. Her depression deepened over the rent.

Most of the people at her table were on the dance floor when Leroy approached again.

Hannah readily agreed to dance and the made their way through the crowd.

They talked while dancing, but Hannah sensed a tension in the man. She asked him about it and he admitted he had a question for her. She laughingly spent the next minute trying to pry the question out of him.

Finally, he spoke.

"If you come out to my truck with me, I'll give you the money you need."

Hannah's eyes flashed in anger and she tried to pull away from the man. She felt him tighten his grip.

"I'm not that kind of girl!"

"Don't make a scene. I'm not that kinda man," he replied as they moved smoothly around the floor.

"No way," she said. They spun around the other couples. No one would have a hint of what they spoke about unless they looked at the young blonde's face. He maintained a stoic look.

"I'm just letting you know that you have a way out of your problem. No skin off my nose."

They continued dancing in silence.

Hannah's mind swirled. Here was a solution to her pressing problem - albeit a very short-term solution. But, could she trust the man propositioning her? What if she went through with it and he didn't give her the money. How could she force him to?

She also told herself that she wasn't a virgin. She'd had sex with three guys, although never with anyone she thought of as a man. Leroy was definitely a man.

As they continued to two-step, she became more interested.

When the music died and the dance ended, it was Hannah who suggested dancing to another song.

Trying to screw up enough courage, she finally blurted out her question. "You'd give me all the money that I said I needed?"

"That's what I said."

"Would you give it to me before I went outside?" she asked.

"No chance." His gravelly voice was very matter of fact. "After we're through is when you'll get it. But you'll get it."

He could see the anxiety in her eyes.

"It's 11. I'm leaving in about 15 minutes. If you follow me out, I guess you'll get your money."

When the dance ended, Leroy walked her back to her table and politely left.

Hannah was extremely nervous. She glanced at her watch as the friends around her laughed and carried on.

I can't believe that I'm actually considering doing this! Her mind was racing. How long would it take? Would anyone here miss me or see me leaving? Could I be back before too long?

She took a couple of swigs from the cold beer that was in front of her. She was terribly nervous. A glance down at her phone told her that it was 11:13.

She needed to decide. Trying to not appear obvious, she got up from her chair and began to walk towards the women's restroom. As she got closer, she turned and walked towards the entrance to the dance hall. Ahead of her, she saw Leroy leaving the bar.

Suddenly she felt an uncontrolled panic. Her only hope to not be ridiculed, and kicked out of her apartment, was walking out the door.

Her eyes were riveted on the man. He now seemed hulking and gross and her fear increased. I can't do it, she thought. I can't. Yet her feet moved towards the door.

She saw him exit without turning back. Hannah sighed deeply and closed her eyes in resignation. There really wasn't any choice ... and she knew it.

Hannah followed him out the door. The parking lot was large and full. It wasn't very well lit and she felt nervous following him at a distance. Her breathing was shallow and her knees felt weak.

She saw him reaching a large, black, double-cab pick-up. There was a silver toolbox in the bed.

There was an audible beep as he used his remote to unlock the door. Hannah was afraid that he'd get into the truck before he knew she was behind him.

"Leroy!" she called out.

He didn't turn.

"Leroy!" she said once again, gaining her voice just a bit.

He turned to her. His expression did not change.

"Hannah," was all he said.

Suddenly, her heart was in her throat. She felt as if she would not be able to speak. She swallowed hard.

"Would... are you...going?" she asked. That much was obvious.

"Yeah, I suppose I am."

"Uh..." she could hardly speak. "Uh..."

"Did you want to take me up on it?" he asked.

Hannah's blue eyes opened wide. Her lips were slightly parted but she couldn't say a word. She shook her head "yes."

"Do you want me to get a room?" he asked.

She still couldn't find her voice. She shook her head "no."

"Then here?" he asked, tossing his head towards his truck.

"Uh-huh."

"Alright, then." He turned towards the truck and opened the door to the second cab for her to get in. He left it open while he climbed into the driver's seat and started the truck.

"I'll get the air-conditioner going," he said.

He stepped out of the truck. Hannah was still out of the truck, too. She was clearly hesitant to get in. He did nothing but stand near her.

"Prom... promise to do what you said?" Her voice was shaky and hesitant.

"Yep."

Leroy felt an erection in his jeans. He wanted to fuck this young woman very badly, but he wasn't about to spook her. It occurred to him that Hannah was like some of the game that he stalked while hunting. The approach was everything. Spook this young college girl, and she'd run for her life.

Hannah stepped on the side-board and into the truck. She was going to have sex for money.

Leroy followed, shutting and locking the door.

They were seated on a bench seat. The air-conditioner felt very cold to Hannah but she knew that it might just be her nerves.

Leroy didn't make any move but did sit back in a very relaxed manner, his legs stretched out towards her side of the truck. He wasn't much of a conversationalist. He wasn't in a rush.

Hannah was. After sitting for what seemed an eternity, she spoke.

"What do I do?"

Leroy smiled. He tossed his hat in the front seat and reached over for her and drew her near. His lips met hers.

She could smell the strong odor of whiskey on his breath. His well-muscled arms wrapped her slim body and held her near. She was shivering inside but when his tongue probed her mouth, her own darted back and forth with his.

Things began to move fast.

His hands went to her breasts and began to massage them from outside her thin shirt.

She could feel her nipples stiffen with the touch. She wasn't surprised when his large hands went under the back of her top and began to unsnap her bra.

It was surprisingly easy for him to do and she felt her lacy bra fall loosely around her shoulders. His hands then went to the front of her shirt and began to ply the two large breasts that were suddenly free. At the touch of his fingers, her nipples were completely erect.

"Ughhhh!" she moaned as they kissed.

Hannah knew that the truck windows were tinted but she was still afraid of being seen through the glass. It was a busy parking lot.

Leroy pulled her top over her head in a single motion. Her bra was now just dangling around her top. Quickly that came off and she was naked from the waist up. He let both fall to the truck's floor.

He pulled her over to him and she found herself facing him, straddling the man's thick hips and legs. He was sucking on her nipples voraciously.

The young blonde writhed in pleasure but was also very fearful for her safety and privacy. The front windshield was clear, after all.

Even through her jean shorts, Hannah could feel the man's erection.

Her head fell back and she let the man devour her breasts. Her eyes were shut and her hands were holding on to his thick neck which was slightly slick with perspiration. There was a surrealistic quality that made her slightly dizzy. She didn't know if she would be sick.

Leroy did not appear to notice her distress. He pushed her back slightly and off of his body.

"Get your boots off," he said while he was pulling his off.

Hannah reached for them but was having a hard time getting them off her feet.

Leroy reached over and took one foot and pulled the boot off, and then the other. He pulled her socks off as well and threw them on the floorboard.

She was slightly reclined and breathing deeply. She watched the man pull his button-down shirt over his head without unbuttoning it. His chest was very muscular and broad but not nearly as sunburned as his face, neck and arms.

He eyed her as he began to pull down his jeans. He had only unbuckled his belt when it occurred to him that he should get her shorts down first.

His hands went to her waist and popped the button on the front. Hannah lifted her butt off the seat to let him do it. One slender arm was across her large breasts, hiding her nipples.

Leroy grabbed the shorts at the waist and tugged. They were pretty much painted on, so he had to tug a couple of times, but they finally gave way. She lifted her legs and they slipped right off. All that she was left with was a dark pair of lacy panties. He grasped them on both sides and tugged as she lifted her ass off the seat. They came off easily.

Hannah was very nervous but had no where to run. She waited while she watched him pull his pants off.

Leroy now showed why he took her shorts and panties off first.

He peeled away the denim jeans to reveal a pair of white briefs that were bulging with his enlarged penis. When he pulled those away, a giant cock sprung from within. It was rock-hard.

Hannah's eyes widened. She had never seen anything like it, even on the few occasions that she had seen photos on the internet.

Leroy took her soft hand in his and moved it to his penis. Her fingertips felt the warm rod but did not wrap around it.

"Suck on it some, Hannah," he said.

She looked at the naked man's eyes. Her own blue eyes betrayed her fear. The large tool lay against his abdomen well past his belly button. It had a slight curve to it.

Hannah had never liked the thought of sucking on a man's penis. It seemed so unnatural. She thought it was demeaning to a woman. Why should a woman suck on a man's cock? And this man's cock was so large and thick.

"I don't like to do that," she said softly, sounding girlish and naïve. Her slender fingers made the dong seem even bigger in contrast. In fact, she had never sucked a cock.

She was holding his stiff manhood in her hand and was amazed at how heavy and dense it seemed. The flesh was soft and very warm but the skin only covered a very stiff organ. She didn't want to put her mouth around the bulbous head of his penis.

Leroy reached for the arm of the naked college girl. He pulled her towards him, gently but firmly. Her warm body slid up his, but she was simply laying there, her head on his chest.

He began to caress her breasts. Her nipples responded in a flash, stiffening into rubbery bullets. She squirmed slightly as the sexual electricity shot through her amazing, young body.

Leroy was not surprised when he felt her fingers squeeze his dick gently. The blonde exhaled audibly. He could tell she was getting very hot.

He kept playing with her nipples.

Hannah's breasts were very responsive and she loved the feeling of having them caressed. She could actually reach orgasm occasionally just by having her fun bags played with.

She kissed his chest as he played with her tits. Her vagina was moistening quickly. She was surprised that she got so excited so quickly. She was too innocent to know that it might have been the forbidden nature of this coupling that turned her on.

The man's strong hands held her by the arms and brought her up to kiss. Feeling a bit doll-like in his hands, Hannah realized that she had very little control over what would happen. A shiver of fear swept through her body.

Their lips touched and she felt his tongue enter her mouth. His breath was strong with whisky and she feared that he was a little drunk. His hands slid down her silky skin until they reached the small of her back just above the swell of her shapely buttocks.