Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her tight against his body.

His large, stiff rod rubbed menacingly against her naked upper thigh. Even when the young blonde shifted her body, the cock was evident against her.

Leroy pushed her down his torso and began to sit up slightly. Hannah felt her knees touch the thick carpet of the fancy truck.

"Go down and suck me," he said.

His tool stood completely erect. It jutted from his hips like a thick, fleshy pipe.

Her soft hands were on his stomach. She did not put up a fight when he pulled her head towards his lap, but there was trepidation in her blue eyes.

A calloused hand went behind her head. Leroy's other hand went to the base of his penis.

"Give lil' Leroy some love, baby," he said. He gently slapped the college girl's cheeks, and nose with his giant cock. The bulbous head was disgusting and rubbery. She could not imagine putting it into her mouth.

"Open up, baby. Lil' Leroy wants a suck."

He put the dick right to her lips.

Hannah pursed her lips and kissed the underside of the man's penis without parting her lips.

Leroy knew that she would have to be taught. He slapped his cock against her face several times. "Come on, baby. You had to know that you were gonna suck dick."

Humiliated, she straightened up. His hold loosened. She was several inches away from the head of his long penis. Her big, blue eyes looked at the fleshy head of his cock. The slit at the end of it made it look like a one-eyed snake. Then she looked up into his dark eyes. There was an evil lust on his face.

"No use coming this far and losing the whole deal," he said with an emotionless voice.

"I don't like to," she protested. She regretted saying it that way. She sounded so girlish and ridiculous.

His hand released his penis and went to her full breast. He weighed the firm tit in his hand. It was perfectly shaped. He was certain that he'd never seen a more beautiful set on a woman.

"Damn, you've got some tits," he said.

His fingers rubbed the nipple.

"It's gonna be okay, Hannah. Suck it."

Still, she didn't move.

His fingers clasped the rubbery tip of her pink nipple and squeezed as he drew it towards him. The flesh elongated. A mixture of sexual electricity and slight pain shot through her body.

"I said, 'Suck my cock!"

This was not a request.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned.

She brushed her blonde hair behind her ear and leaned down. This was not a comfortable position, so Hannah knelt as well as she could on the car floor, bent at the waist and took his cock in her hand.

It was very wide, but long, too. The skin was warm to the touch. She directed it up towards her face with her hand.

"I should have known I'd have to do this," she thought to herself.

Then, with no further thought, she parted her lips and tasted the man's penis.

Her long, golden hair spilled down around his groin. She straightened up at the waist, still on her knees, and expertly rolled her hair into a bun behind her head. Her full, jutting breasts stood high and firm on her chest. Her nipples were still erect.

This is going to be good, the man thought as he watched her prepare to suck him. I'm gonna give this college slut a good ride!

When she finished knotting her hair, Hannah bowed down on to the man's rigid cock.

Her heart was pounding furiously. She did not like going down on a penis. It seemed demeaning to her and she almost wished she had told him that she wouldn't do it. But she didn't want him to not pay her and she felt pressured into sucking it now.

The large penis, with its bulbous fleshy tip, looked menacing to the college girl. When she opened her mouth wide and took his cock between her lips, the salty taste of precum was already evident. She bobbed on it, soaking it with her saliva. His strong hands held both sides of her head. He was not being rough, but she had never let her boyfriends treat her like that. He directed the rhythm of her fellatio much like he led on the dance floor - he was the dominant, she the submissive.

His cock was so large, though, that she had a hard time not touching it with her teeth.

When she accidentally did, he spoke.

"No teeth," he said.

Hannah briefly came up for air.

"I'm sorry," she said as she momentarily gasped for air. Looking into his eyes, she explained, "I didn't mean to." She still held the base of his penis with her left hand.

"Don't just suck the head. Pay attention to my shaft and balls."

Hannah felt her face redden in embarrassment. She was being chastised like a whore.

She dipped back down taking his tool in her mouth. Her hand went to his fleshy testicle sac where she felt two large balls encased within. She realized that she had never felt a man's ball sac. It felt different than anything else she'd ever felt but his cock jerked several times when she caressed the huge balls.

She saw his head fall back onto the seat. He was clearly in ecstasy! After several seconds of him directing the rhythm of her head, he said, "yeah, baby, just like that."

One of his hands remained on the back of her head reveling in the bobbing movement. His other moved to her delectable breasts which hung from her chest. The heavy tits felt great as he cupped first one, then the other in his hand. Her nipples immediately stiffened into rubbery erasure tips and he began to alternate the milking of them gently.

"Uhh, suck that dick, baby. You are a quick learner. You're gonna be a good cocksucker, Hannah."

Hannah kept at the steady rhythm that he indicated he liked. Her young breasts had always been very sensitive and caressing her nipples or lightly touching her inner thighs were likely to bring her to orgasm. She felt her pussy moistening.

I wonder if he knows how much this turns me on? I need to stay in control.

She tried to move away from his hand, but her breasts remained completely accessible to him. Her mind was a blur as she tried to reconcile her actions. She couldn't believe that she was letting a complete stranger do this to her. It went against every value that she was raised with.

Chills of revulsion swept through her body. In her mind, she tried to pretend that it was her high school boyfriend that she was sucking. He had begged her many times to suck his cock but she had never done it. Now she pretended that it was his sperm-engorged penis that she gently swirled her tongue around and whose heavy balls she cradled in her fingertips. But in truth, she'd never touched a cock as big as his and it was hard to pretend that it was anyone's other than this redneck stranger's penis.

He splayed his muscular thighs wide and his penis throbbed and jerked in her mouth as her lips and tongue intensely aroused the man.

Hannah felt like she was on his cock for a long time but she didn't know how to take control. Finally, Leroy's hands went to her shoulders and he caressed them lightly.

"I need to fuck you," he said.

Hannah pulled off his cock. Her lips were slightly parted and her breathing was shallow.

"O... okay," she said.

She lay back on the seat.

Leroy had other ideas.

"I want to fuck you from behind."

"But people might see us," she said.

"You're the one who didn't want me to get a room," he replied but he saw her hesitancy, so he tried to reassure her. "I'll keep an eye out. Don't worry."

Hannah sat up.

"Roll over on your knees. If you take too long, your going to have to get me hard again with your mouth."

The blonde turned her back to him and assumed the position. She felt him grab her hips and suddenly thought about a condom.

"Are you going to use a condom?" she asked.

"Do you have one?"

"N... no. Do you?" she responded.

"No, I don't."

Hannah really wanted to get this over with.

"I'm clean, though," he said.

"Will... will you pull out before you cum in me?" she asked. It was humiliating to ask, but she needed to know.

She felt his cock between her ass cheeks, the head of it already probing for her vaginal opening. It began to part her cunt.

"Yeah ... sure," he replied. Looking at the college girl's white ass in the air was too much for him. He wanted to stick her ... now.

"Mmm... okay," she said haltingly. "Ugggh... if you promise," she said as he tried to work his cock into her.

His hands gripped her hips. She felt him begin to push into her.

"Uggghhhh!" she cried out as he pushed. The girth of his penis was too much for her inexperienced passage.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," she said rapidly in a panic, but he did not. She felt him continue to screw his cock deeper into her pussy.

As his rod entered her it caused her real discomfort, inch by inch.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhhh!" she groaned as she felt her vagina flower open for his thick rod.

He wasn't just pushing into her, though. He was far enough into her love hole that he could begin to pump his hips, allowing her love juices to begin to flow. Her pussy began to moisten and then get wet.

Hannah couldn't see the man behind her but she felt his cock becoming imbedded deeper and deeper in her yielding vagina. When she finally felt his pelvis hit her buttocks, she knew his massive cock was completely within her. She felt stuffed like she never had before.

"Oh!" she moaned.

Now he began to really fuck her. The older man's calloused hands had Hannah by her soft hips. His gruff voice spoke.

"You can feel that, can't you, Hannah?"

She didn't answer but her head dropped down in submission. She was his to use and he began to take full advantage.

Leroy began to stroke his thick, long cock in and out of the college girl's wet pussy. It was not a rapid stroking but a very relentless, deep plunge with an almost complete withdrawal from her grasping cunt before he drove his rigid tool completely back into her vagina. From experience, he knew that he could fuck a woman like this for hours and drive her insane sexually.

In truth, Hannah had never experienced anything like this before. Of course, she had never been with a real man before. Most of her boyfriends would climax as soon as they felt her fingers touch their cocks. Many times, Hannah ended up with a handful of hot spunk on her fingers much to the embarrassment of her young beau. The few times that a classmate had gotten his dick into her pussy ended very quickly, making Hannah wonder what all the fuss was about sexual intercourse.

Now, it was different.

The young blonde wanted to get out of the truck and just get her rent money. But to do that, she had to make the man cum. It became clear that she was dealing with a true cocksman who was used to getting tail.

It dawned on her that she was going to have to do more than simply keep her lovely ass up in the air for him to fuck all night if she was going to end this soon. She also feared that one of her friends would miss her and come out into the parking lot to try to find her.

How could she explain leaving the bar? And, worst of all, what if she was seen in the pickup or getting out of it? She had to try to hurry the man!

She began to gyrate her young buttocks as the man plowed her wet furrow.

"There you go," the redneck said from behind her.

The blonde college student pushed herself up and straightened her arms. Her full breasts swung from her chest erotically with each pump from the man's hips. Her nipples were hard and erect betraying her sexual submission to the man fucking her.

A warm, flowing tide of pleasure was beginning to course through her inexperienced body. The man's steady fucking was sending jolting flashes of pleasure shooting the full length of her tender body, from her pussy through her thighs and calves to her toes and up through the full length of her spine to her tits and brain!

She tried to focus her mind but her ears only heard the soft mewling sounds which were coming from her own lips but sounded absolutely foreign to her.

"Oooh!"

"Ooooh!"

"Ooooooh!"

Her girlish voice did not drown out the smacking of flesh that dominated the sounds in the pickup truck. Leroy was not treating her harshly, but he was picking up the pace of his fucking and the sounds of that were extraordinarily clear in the blonde's mind.

Each thrust of the man's hips shoved his thick cock into Hannah's waiting pussy. It made an audible slapping sound that was embarrassing to the beautiful blonde.

Hannah's glazed eyes looked through the dark, tinted windows of the truck. It was not a very well-lit parking lot but it was terrifying to her that it was a busy, public lot. The surface was gravel and she could hear voices and footsteps of people coming and going, but they seemed to be in the distance.

From his angle, Leroy had the perfect view of her heart-shaped buttocks and her passion-drenched pussy. He brushed her soft legs with his hands and ran his hands up towards her ass cheeks. He let them rest lightly on her ass while he drilled her. But the more that he fucked her, the closer he got to climaxing. He didn't want to let her off the hook that easily.

As they fucked, Hannah heard the soft voices of people in the lot. The voices got louder as they came closer to the pickup. It was several men's voices and their boots crunched the gravel loudly. Much to her humiliation, she could do nothing as the men were walking past the truck.

She heard one of the men say, "there's Leroy's truck."

Leroy, meanwhile, had not skipped a beat, continuing to fuck her steadily.

Hannah whispered, "people are coming!"

She was surprised when Leroy didn't seem to care.

"Don't worry," he said.

When the men were next to the truck, one of them spoke. "Looks like Leroy found some tail!" The sounds of several men laughing filled Hannah's ears. Another man slapped the side of the pickup and shouted, "Git after it, Leroy!" and, "give it to her, good!" then, "see you at work tomorrow!"

All the men laughed but continued on their way, leaving Hannah shocked and shamed to have been found out. Leroy noticed her head hang down from her body in humiliation.

She shook her blonde mane as if she was trying to grasp what she had submitted to. He continued to stroke her tight pussy with his thick cock.

Leroy was in an awkward position trying to fuck her doggie in his truck. You need to destroy that pussy, he thought to himself. You ain't gonna be able to do it like this. You gotta get your money's worth.

With no warning, he pulled his cock out from Hannah's grasping love-hole.

Touching her hip, he said, "lay on your back and spread your legs, baby."

Hannah raised her head. This all seemed so surrealistic. But she shifted her weight and turned to lay on the leather seat. She spread her legs wide.

She was shocked to see the size of his cock, fully extended from his torso and glistening with her vaginal juices. How did he get that inside me?

With wide eyes, she saw him lower himself to enter her. Just before his cock touched her, Hannah reached between their bodies and used her forefinger and middle finger to spread the lips of her vagina. She felt the rubbery, bulbous head of his cock touch her fingers and the entrance to her pussy. It was slick and shiny.

When she spread her lips, Leroy lowered his body onto her and his cock slid into her effortlessly, spreading her vaginal walls to their limit and stuffing her incredibly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned as the large man spread her pussy and her legs with his cock and body.

For the first time, Hannah realized how massive the man's upper body was. His bald head, craggy face and thick neck strangely seemed older out of place with his muscular chest and arms. When he lowered his lips to hers, she was hesitant to kiss the man, but his tongue forced its way into her mouth. It flitted back and forth with her reluctant tongue. She had never been fucked like this in her life.

Her hands went to his triceps, shoulders and then around his upper back as he began to work her.

"Mmmm. Mmmm," she moaned as he pounded her from above. The womanly noises that she made were only the air being pushed out from her lungs as he plunged in and out of her vagina.

Leroy lay on her flat abdomen and between her firm, young thighs, pistoning between the pulsating lips of her cunt. Without thinking, but with a soft, a self-surrendering groan,

Hannah widened her legs farther apart to give the man better access to her wet pussy.

Too innocent to understand why, she also felt her buttocks rising to meet the man's stiff, intruding tool.

The young college girl had never climaxed during sexual intercourse. Her young suitors were simply not long-lasting, nor skilled enough to bring her to orgasm. What she felt now was a sluttishness that she had never given in to until tonight and was an unfamiliar feeling in her loins.

I'm a whore tonight! But, god, his cock feels so good!

A surge of lust-filled sensations was flooding her mind and body. Her face colored crimson as her warmly clasping and unclasping vaginal walls worked the man's cock. Her shapely thighs wrapped the man's hips and her young buttocks thrust up to meet his hard penis. She was completely given over to fucking the man.

The fleshy orbs of her succulently rounded breasts pressed against Leroy. The stiff nipples on her D-cup breasts rubbed against the man's hairy chest and sent electric jolts of sexual pleasure to her pussy and brain. Her breathing was now unmeasured and heavy. She didn't know what was happening to her, but it all felt so irresistible!

The blonde's white-hot juices were now obscenely lathering Leroy's manhood and the squishy noise and pungent smell of their sex humiliated, but intensely aroused, the privileged blonde girl fucking this working-class man.

I'm a whore for my rent money!

The thought shamed her and excited her.

Leroy knew that he would be brought to climax by Hannah's tight cunt pretty soon. But he wanted to use her a while longer before he shot his wad in her. As his excitement began to grow, he started to pound her harder with his thick, pulsating prick.

"Ohhhh, god!" she cried helplessly when he began to stroke her harder. The beautiful blonde was trying to hang on for dear life. As Leroy gained steam, he pounded the innocent college girl deeper and faster. Her arms wrapped his naked back while her legs were wide and her pussy absorbed the drubbing.

Despite her shame, Hannah moved her hands greedily down to his buttocks and felt the man's ass plunge and withdraw his cock from her pussy. The pulsating rhythm of his fucking was driving her insane with lust. Her hands squeezed his ass, tentatively at first, then harder as she felt him bucking on top of her.

"Oh, please," she said softly, "please."

"Yes...yes...yes," she chanted with each thrust of his cock.

Leroy stopped stroking the college girl and lay with his cock deeply embedded in her cunt.

"Oh, please ... please," she begged, not wanting to admit what she was begging for.

His monstrous, blood-gorged penis filled the full tantalizing space of her unused vagina. The long fleshy instrument was tightly within her warm furrow.

The redneck enjoyed the feeling of being fully within her. Hannah wiggled her hips to try to re-start the sensation which had almost brought her to climax.

He fucked her slowly now, and steadily. Leroy began to grind his dick purposefully against her clitoris, bringing the little love bud to attention and causing a warm flow of erotic sensations to tingle through her stuffed vagina and her swollen cuntal lips.

Hannah squirmed beneath the man trying to make certain that every part of her body - from her arms, to her stiff nipples, to her swollen breasts, to her flat belly, to her silky inner thighs - was rubbing the man as he fucked her. She was nearing orgasm.

"Damn, girl, you love my prick, don't you?"

A low shudder of unexpected lust passed through Hannah's body at his words. She didn't want to admit the truth of his question, but her movements made it evident.