Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young blonde was behind on her car payment, her cell phone bill, her tuition bill, her sorority dues, not to mention not being able to do things that all the other sorority girls did. She really needed to make some fast cash. She thought of stepping in front of a camera, modeling clothes or jewelry and walking away with cash in her purse. She was very excited!

She had spent more time than usual in front of the mirror, wearing only a pair of thong panties, carefully applying a tasteful amount of make-up on her face. Her firm breasts sat high on her chest, her perfect, pink nipples shining in the mirror. Lipstick finished the job. Then she put on a sexy red, party dress. It hugged her hips and ass and showed-off her long, tanned legs. The front dove down far enough to reveal a good bit of cleavage. High heels topped off the outfit. She looked much more sophisticated than her nineteen years!

Using her cell phone to guide her to the location, she nervously pulled into the property just outside of city limits. The house sat on several acres and Hannah drove through the open electronic gate on a dirt road towards a very nice, sprawling, ranch-style brick home sitting some distance from the road, secreted behind a grove of trees.

Nikki is rich! she thought. This made her feel a bit better about the interview. Obviously, the woman knew her business when it came to modeling.

Pulling up by the house, Hannah got out of the car, smoothed her dress and walked nervously to the front door. Before she reached the door, Nikki opened it with a big smile.

"How did you know I'd gotten here?" Hannah asked.

"My security system alerted me to a car coming on the property. You can't be too careful nowadays," Nikki responded.

Hannah was surprised by Nikki's dress. She was in a short bathrobe that extended just a couple of inches down her thighs, loosely tied around her narrow waist. She clearly had no bra on and her large tits swayed provocatively as she moved, her nipples showing through the cloth of the robe. Her hair was also a bit of a mess. She had just gotten out of bed.

Hannah's attention was drawn by the sound of a door shutting in the house and footsteps in the garden that sounded to be on gravel. She looked through the side window and saw a well-dressed, middle-aged man walking to a car holding a suit jacket and tie.

"He's a friend of mine," Nikki said, noticing Hannah's interest.

She doesn't make much effort to hide that she just had sex with a man, Hannah thought.

Well, that's none of my business!

Hannah smiled at the woman. She was very anxious to hear what Nikki had to say.

"Would you care for a cup of coffee?" Nikki asked.

"No, thank you. But maybe some water."

They walked through the house to the kitchen and sat at a small table. Hannah watched as Nikki poured herself a cup of coffee and opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a bottled water.

The shapely brunette padded to the table looking very relaxed.

"I know that you said you'd never modeled. Have you ever considered it?" she asked.

Hannah smiled. "I think that every girl has, right?"

"Sure." Nikki knew that she needed to go slowly. "Are you pretty comfortable with your looks, with your body?"

"I think so." Hannah thought that this was a weird question but did not want to appear concerned.

As they talked, Nikki logged on to the laptop sitting on the table. The conversation was casual and drifted into Hannah's background and life in college. Nikki found out that Hannah did not have a boyfriend even though she dated a lot.

Nikki commented that college boys sometimes weren't the best people to date, which Hannah thought was odd. Still the conversation was not strained. Nikki was an excellent conversationalist and kept the talk easy and light.

"The job that I have is a very good paying job, Hannah. You can make an awful lot of money. But, of course, with this type of pay, there are hard parts about the job. You'd expect that, right?"

The blonde nodded in agreement. No high paying job was easy, she knew.

"The modeling that is done is catered to men," she said. "They pay very well."

Hannah's suspicions were raised and she moved nervously in the chair. This didn't sound like anything that she'd be interested in. Still, she didn't want to be rude.

"What kind of modeling?" she asked, fearful of the answer.

"That is up to the gentleman. Most want nude, but some don't care." Nikki was being untruthful. The men would not only expect nudity but would pay with the expectation that they would be able to mount and drill a beautiful, young woman like Hannah.

As she spoke, Nikki's mind drifted to the man who had just left her house. He'd fuck this young, college girl silly, she thought.

From Nikki's perspective, the key was to get Hannah naked with a client and let her see how much more money she could make by spreading her legs for Nikki's clients. The ease of making money this way and the amount of money to be made would entice Hannah to stay.

"I...I...don't think that would be anything that I could do."

Hannah was thinking of a way to end the conversation and leave.

Nikki was persistent.

"Don't make a decision until you've heard me out. Didn't you say that you were having money trouble?"

If Hannah had been thinking clearly, she would have known that she did not say that to Nikki. It was Leroy who had told the brunette. But instead, she nervously acknowledged that she was short of money.

"Well," Nikki said, "this is the perfect way to make a lot of money!"

"I... I... don't know," Hannah stammered. "That doesn't sound like me."

Nikki kept talking, trying to sell the idea to the beautiful young woman. But it eventually became clear that Hannah would not yield to the idea. Nikki was disappointed but not completely surprised. As they wrapped up their conversation, Nikki sent a single text message.

Finally, Nikki relented.

"Listen, I understand your hesitancy. I won't try to talk you into this. But if you ever change your mind, please let me know. There will be a place for you here."

Hannah was relieved that the conversation was ending on a friendly tone. She was far away from campus at a location that she had told no one about. It was a bit creepy as she thought about it.

"I will do that," she assured Nikki as she stood up to leave.

The two women walked to the door. After a moment, Hannah opened the door and walked to her car.

She was very glad that she had gotten away. The blonde got into her car, started it and began to search through her purse for her phone. When she found it, she plugged it in and began to back out.

She slammed on the brakes when she noticed a car immediately blocking her path.

It was a Sheriff's car!

Her heart began to race as she noticed the flashing lights on the car.

This can't be for me! she thought. But as she sat frozen in the car, she watched as a large man in a uniform began to walk towards her door.

The gray-haired man towered above her car. The brown uniform that he wore with the gun on his belt emphasized his power. He rapped on her window with his knuckles.

Hannah opened the window.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Is your name Hannah?"

"Yes, it is."

He next read off a phone number from a small pad of paper.

"Is this your number?"

Hannah hesitated. Why is he asking?

"Umm, yes, it is."

"Will you step out of the car?"

Hannah opened the door and stepped out. She looked up and saw Nikki coming out of the house.

"What is going on here, Jim?" Nikki asked the Sheriff.

Hannah saw the sheriff glance at Nikki. He ignored her question and told Hannah to turn around.

Hannah did as she was told and felt his hands grab her wrists.

"I'm arresting this young woman for prostitution," he replied.

Hannah's knees buckled.

"What," she asked. "What did I do?"

Nikki joined in.

"Jim, that's ridiculous!" Nikki sounded genuinely outraged.

As the handcuffs clicked around Hannah's wrists her world began to collapse around her.

"Oh, my god!" she cried out. "I haven't done anything wrong!"

But the Sheriff simply completed cuffing her and turned her towards Nikki.

"Do you know a man named Leroy?" he asked.

Hannah looked at Nikki, her eyes wide with fear.

"Y...yes," she admitted, "I just met him last night."

"He got arrested last night for driving while intoxicated," the sheriff lied. "He started talking and pretty soon he said he had had sex with you for money."

"Jim, let's not talk out here with this young woman in handcuffs. Let's go in my house and talk this out. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this."

The Sheriff shook his head side to side.

"I don't have time to talk. This young woman can post a bond for prostitution and get out and tell her story to a judge."

"Hannah, you don't mind talking in my house, do you?" Nikki asked.

Hannah agreed immediately. Anything was better than going to jail.

"Jim, please. Let's talk this out over a cup of coffee."

The Sheriff hesitated, looked down at his boots, but finally relented. "Nikki, I don't mind trying to sort this out. But this young lady has to stay in cuffs."

"Okay, okay. She's not going to do anything to make trouble. Are you Hannah?"

Hannah shook her head, "no."

"Okay," Nikki said, "let's just go inside."

The three people walked inside the house.

Hannah's heart was beating furiously and her legs seemed very weak, but she was thankful that Nikki had talked the sheriff out of taking her to jail. Maybe there was hope.

This is awful! Why did I do it?