Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy felt her fingernails dig into his broad back and her mouth latch on to his shoulder.

He was plowing her deep. She bit him softly at the junction of his neck and shoulder as he fucked her. Her hips rotated up in little circles to accept his cock.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," were the muffled sounds from the college girl.

"Daaaaaammmmnnnn," he moaned as the sensations of fucking this gorgeous young woman flooded over him. He had never fucked a tighter pussy. His long, throbbing penis was being clasped by Hannah's pussy as if it was a velvet gloved hand. She alternated between squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. Whether she knew it or not, she was an expert fuck.

Her heels had worked themselves up to just below his buttocks and she used them to pull him closer to her in the fuck.

As shameful as it was, Hannah's arms snaked around his neck and drew his thick lips wetly down against hers. He jammed his tongue into her mouth and she sucked voraciously on it, soft smacking sounds escaping the juncture of their lips.

The blonde girl mewled below him.

"Ooooohh!" His tongue took complete mastery of her mouth and they kissed deeply as he fucked her.

Leroy thought to himself that Hannah was too innocent to make the intercourse transactional. He had feared that she would simply lay there with her legs spread and let him pound her until he came. That would be a disappointment for the money. Instead, she acted like his girlfriend. She was worth every fucking penny.

Hannah was spread wide and her softly fleshed buttocks moved in small circles. She felt his heavy balls smacking against her upturned buttocks as the impact of his thrusting hips drove her thighs even wider apart.

Leroy's cock drove deep, deep in her yielding cunt. He plunged in and out of her with an increasingly animal-like fury that matched his brutish appearance.

Hannah groaned and her face contorted under the man's animalistic assault. Her perfectly white teeth were gritted hard as she felt the mounting ferocity of the man's fuck.

"Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Ughhhh!"

Her pitiful mewls fell on deaf ears. Leroy was pile-driving his cock into her hot, wet pussy. His abdomen slapped up against her flat stomach bringing a soft cry from the blonde's lips that was music to his ears. He pulled himself up just a bit away from Hannah's body and stopped thrusting into her.

Hannah's wildly thrashing hips did not miss a beat. Her cunt worked itself up and down the pulsating length of his immobile rod.

The redneck gloated above her. This bitch has gotten worked up! She's on fire! I can put it out, though.

As Hannah pushed her pussy up and down his stiff tool, she realized he wasn't moving. Without thinking, the frustrated blonde slapped his smooth, muscular buttocks ferociously with her hands.

"Shit! Fuck me, damn it! Fuck me!"

Hannah had never heard these words come from her mouth and they sounded almost foreign to her, but she didn't regret saying them!

Leroy's hands slipped down her sides and beneath the smooth globes of her pumping buttocks, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand. His powerful hands held them almost painfully tight, one in each hand. He guessed that she had never been fucked well before. He smiled openly as he looked at the girl's lust-filled face. Each "fuck me" drew a powerful thrust from his hips, driving his cock deep into her hot cunt.

The shamelessly aroused young girl flexed and unflexed her buttocks beneath his fingers, and Leroy jerked her harder and harder up to his loins, each time feeling her pull her thighs back a little more, her pussy dilating and clasping around his racing cock with each thrust and withdrawal he made into her love hole.

Leroy squeezed and fondled the smooth white globes, letting the resilient white flesh of her ass cheeks ooze around his hands. Then slowly and methodically he slid one hand toward the tight little starfish of her anus, resting his forefinger on the damp skin of her ass just outside her puckered opening. He felt her buttocks tense up beneath his hands.

"Oooohhhh," she moaned. "Noooo."

He probed gently at the moist, unprotected crevice. Her ass cheeks tensed again.

"You like my cock, Hannah. This will bring you over the top," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh, god," she moaned. Everything felt so wonderful but she was afraid of him doing this to her. She had never had anyone even try.

He poked again against her tender asshole and held the tip of his finger up against it. To his amazement, he felt Hannah push back with her buttocks, voluntarily impaling herself on his extended finger to his first knuckle. With a sudden thrusting stab, Leroy pushed into it, feeling the soft rubbery flesh yielding before his attack.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh," she squealed up at him, wiggling her smoothly pumping ass cheeks around his cupping hands. Painful as the initial intrusion of his finger had been, Hannah felt it against the walls of her ass and next to the huge cock in her vagina. She was stuffed!

Leroy pushed deeper. He groaned in satisfaction as he felt Hannah relax her ass cheeks and allow him to work his forefinger all the way into her ass, nearly completing the outrageous attack against her defenseless asshole herself.

"Ooooh, baby!" she exclaimed and lifted her lips to his mouth and kissed him deeply. Impaled in both of her holes, Hannah flexed her legs around the man's body and stretched the long, white columns up in the air, her toes pointed upward.

"Oh, god!" she cried again, bucking her ass up against the man's plunging cock. "Do it to me!" Her voice seemed to have lost its girlish quality and assumed that of a mature woman wanting to be fucked, demanding to be brought to sexual climax before the man shot his boiling sperm through his stiff meat tube into her pussy.

Leroy curled his fingertip until he could feel his hard prick against his finger through the thin membrane that separated the two passages. He wormed his finger deeper into Hannah's tiny hole.

The beautiful, young whore (for that is what she was now) rotated her buttocks smoothly on the man's shaft, gasping aloud as she worked her whorish cunt up and down the cock that was incessantly pummeling into her. Her long blonde hair was now spilling around her beautiful face in a wild tangle, and her smooth, shapely legs snaked lewdly around his gyrating thighs.

"Oh, please, yeah, don't stop, please ... don't stop," she pleaded as the passion built up within her body. Hannah looked into the eyes of the man fucking her. His face was contorted with a depravity that she had never seen. His mouth was twisted with lust and his eyes beheld her an animalistic lewdness.

He hovered over her, resting on one forearm, while his left hand still cupped her ass and probed her asshole with his finger.

It was at that moment that Hannah realized that he could do whatever he wanted to her. Her body - really her pussy - was bought and paid for. She felt her vagina tighten around his cock with a death grip.

Leroy screamed in pleasure.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!" He pistoned in and out of her cunt in a frenzy.

"Fuck! Fuck it! I'm cumming!" he cried.

Hannah squeezed her vagina around his massive cock. Her silky-smooth passage could feel every vein and every contour of his rock-hard manhood as it stroked in and out of her love canal. The fucking was too much for her!

"Oh, god!" Her voice was breathless. "Oh...oh ... god! I'm cumming, too!" she said in a high-pitched squeal. "Give it to me!"

"Fuuuuuccccckkkkk," he yelled into her ear.

Hannah felt the first of many long, hot strings of semen shoot into her pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around the heaving man and took the shots deep in her cunt. She pumped her tight ass up towards his hips as he shot his creamy sperm into her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Their simultaneous orgasm was more than either of them could bear and their cries filled the inside of Leroy's truck. They bucked and writhed in each other's arms.

Hannah's hot pussy now controlled the young beauty's entire body and she thrashed and flailed her naked body wildly against the big man emptying his balls into her, acting every bit the wild whore that she had just become!

"Deeper! Deeper!" she chanted. "Fuck me! Oh, god... fuck...me!" Her voice tailed off as she came down from her climax.

Leroy tried to pound her harder and still spewed his thick, white baby-batter deep in her wetly grasping womb. With each long string of cum shot from his cock, he slowed his fucking.

Hannah's ankles were wrapped tightly around his lower back and for the first time, he felt them relax. As their passion subsided, Hannah's legs fell open and she lay beneath the man still connected by his semi-hard cock. Her hands gently stroked his back. He continued his pumping but it grew ever slower.

They were both breathing hard.

Hannah's mind was moving fast. I haven't taken my birth control in weeks! An icy feeling ran through her body. Leroy still had her pinned to the truck seat. He was panting deeply, trying to regain his bearings from the fuck he had just thrown her. She could feel his cock slowly deflating in her grasping vagina. The college girl gradually came down from her intense orgasm. She had never cum as hard as she just had. She felt in a dreamy state. Her young body had never been fucked like this.

Leroy stirred slowly.

"Goddamn, you're a hot number, Hannah." His words were spoken in a very matter-of-fact manner, which made them sting even more.

I'm just a piece of meat to him, she thought. I'm just a whore to him!

As he rose, he looked at her in the eyes. Hannah's eyes averted from his. Having felt so wonderful just seconds before, she was suddenly very ashamed of what she had done.

"Ugggghhh," he groaned as he slowly pulled his long, flaccid penis from her pussy. It seemed to be very, very long and take forever to pull out.

Without thinking, Hannah softly said, "not yet," and stroked his back lightly with her hand.

She had enjoyed the feeling of his manhood being inside her so much! It was too late, though. His fleshy pole slipped out of her vagina. He lay, exhausted, on top of the naked college girl.

His cock was still wet with her vaginal juices and she felt the moisture on her inner thigh when it brushed her leg. She could also feel the sticky texture of his sperm as a string of spunk landed on her leg. His pole brushed her belly, leaving a line of sperm.

He was heavy on top of her but she was afraid to move. Now having finished the sordid deed, Hannah hoped that the man would pay her what he promised to pay. A chill ran up her spine when she realized that there was nothing that she could do to force him to pay her.

Leroy pushed himself up on the seat. He pivoted into a seated position and Hannah saw him reaching for his clothing and putting them on the seat. He sat looking completely relaxed, his legs looking powerful. His cock, though soft, was still large and intimidating.

It lay up against his thigh.

The thought ran through Hannah's mind that this was not the first time he had had sex with a woman in his truck outside the bar.

What she didn't know was that his truck was fitted with very sophisticated low-light cameras that allowed him to film their sexual intercourse. Every thrust of Hannah's young ass, every lusty cry from her lungs, her face as she orgasmed was on tape. Now, her taking money for fucking him would be taped as well.

She sat up and began looking for her clothing. She noticed her phone was lit with several text messages from her friends.

Leroy noticed as well.

"Your friends looking for you?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "I better get back into the bar." She looked at the numerous messages on her phone.

"Text me your number, so we can get together again," Leroy said.

Hannah was certain that she would never do this again, but it quickly occurred to her that she had not been paid yet, so she didn't want to alienate him.

As he told her his number, she pushed the buttons to send him a text. When it was done, she heard his phone sound.

"Got it," he said.

Hannah gingerly sat up and began to dress. It didn't take long since she was so scantily clad to begin with. When she finished she saw that Leroy was still nude. She waited for him to offer her the money.

"I better get going," she said, but then waited. He seemed to have forgotten his promise.

The blonde swallowed hard. She didn't know how to broach the subject.

"Are you going to give me the money?" she finally asked.

Leroy feigned surprise.

"Damn, I am sorry. I forgot."

He looked at her and then quickly grabbed his wallet.

"Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to make you wait." He pulled out several hundred-dollar bills and counted them out to the blonde. Each hundred dollar bill was perfectly visible on the tape.

Hannah really didn't know what to do with the money. She folded them and held the money tightly in her small fist. Her heart was pounding furiously. She knew that she was now really a whore.

"Th...thanks," she stuttered.

"How often have you done this?" he asked.

"I... I... never!" she managed to stutter.

She began to reach for the door handle.

Leroy's hand went to her wrist and grabbed it.

When she turned to him, he reached behind her head, drew her near him and began to kiss her deeply. Hannah was anxious to get out of the truck but let him kiss her. Her tongue swirled along with his. The intense kiss lasted several seconds.

When he pulled away, she saw that his eyes were still lustful.

"Want to come home with me?" he asked. "We would have a great time."

"I... I have friends here... and, and classes tomorrow morning," she replied.

"Right. Right. Well, see you around," he said.

"Yeah," she said hesitantly. "Yeah, see you around." She was lying about that.

Humiliated and shamed at her own sluttish behavior, she never wanted to see him again!

With that, she hopped out of the truck.

*****

Hannah was unaware that one of the college guys that was at her table was in the parking lot looking for her. He was just about to turn around and go back in when he saw her alight from the pick-up truck. As strange as the situation looked, he wanted to see what she was doing. He crouched behind another vehicle and watched Hannah adjust her clothes and walk from the truck. He saw her unfold the money and count it, then fold it back up and put it in her jeans. She smoothed her top.

She is buying drugs! he thought to himself. He was simply too unsophisticated to immediately recognize the truth. Then, seconds later, he watched as the shirtless Leroy emerged from the back of the cab of the pickup. He tossed his shirt into the front cab of the truck and zipped up his jeans. Then he got into the front seat. What the fuck! Did she just fuck that dude? For money?

*****

The gorgeous blonde walked back into the dance hall feeling that every man's eyes were on her. Of course, given the fact that she was a young, slim, but big breasted college girl who was wearing very short shorts and a tight top, men did look lustily at her. But she felt it was a different gaze they cast - almost as if they knew what she had done. Almost as if they thought that for the right amount of cash they could lay between her spread legs and pump their stiff man-meat into her pussy, too.

Feeling very self-conscious, Hannah made a bee-line for the ladies' restroom. When she got in, she went to the sink to rinse her hands. She examined herself in front of the tall, wide mirror. Her hair needed brushing - it looked like she'd just been fucked - and her make-up needed touch-up, but her face and body had not changed. She was surprised that she somehow didn't look different - that her previously innocent body had not been transformed by her whoring. Her big, blue eyes looked into the mirror.

Then her reverie was broken by a woman's voice.

"You okay, honey?"

Hannah looked at the woman speaking to her. She was a woman in her late-thirties or early forties. Although older, the woman was very attractive and shapely. Her face was tanned and her brown hair was fixed beautifully. The shirt that she wore was tied at her waist, revealing a flat, toned stomach. Her jeans were painted on her shapely ass and legs.

"Yeah... yeah. Thank you," she responded.

Hannah looked at herself and saw that her blonde hair was still in a bun.

"Oh, my gosh!" she thought. She quickly undid the bun and let it flow down.

She didn't see the knowing smile on the woman's face.

"I saw you dancing with Leroy. You be careful, ya' hear? He's a good man, but he's a player, too. I found out first-hand!" The woman laughed heartily.

The image of Leroy sexually riding this good-looking woman flashed through Hannah's mind. It was easy to imagine the woman laying naked, legs spread, taking Leroy's rough banging. A glance at the woman's body made Hannah think that she probably gave as good as she got. It was likely pleasurable sex for both of them.

What the college girl didn't know was that Leroy and the woman worked together.

He had already texted the woman that he had fucked Hannah. The woman knew that there would be a video of them fucking on her computer when she went home.

She laughed to herself. These college girls! They are always hard-up for cash.

The brunette was a local madam who ran an escort agency and brothel. She was also part of a larger organized-crime prostitution and white-slavery ring that had nationwide tentacles.

Leroy was good at what he did. He had found her girls in the past, but this one, she thought might be the best ever. All of them were young, of course, but so many were average looking. Sure, they'd make her some good money with their young looks, smooth skin and tight twats, but this one was different.

The woman looked the stunning blonde up and down. She knew that Hannah would be a great addition to her stable of young women. She'd make me and herself a lot of money! I've got a lot of bulls who'd love to ride this stuck-up bitch," she thought. If I could get her to loosen up and she's half as hot in bed as she looks like she'd be, she would be my top money maker.

"He ... he seems nice," Hannah replied, trying to maintain her innocent look.

"He is." The woman looked serious for a moment. "Have you ever modeled?"

Hannah was very flattered. This is not the first time someone had asked her, but it wsa the first time she had been asked by a stranger. She wanted to lie and say 'yes,' but admitted that she had not.

"You could make a lot of money doing it. It is good quick cash," she added, knowing that would be music to Hannah's ears.

"Really?" Hannah asked naively.

"Yes," the brunette said with a smile. "I'm Nicole. Most people just call me Nikki." She put her hand out.

Hannah shook the hand. "I'm Hannah. Very nice to meet you."

"Let me give you my number. And, I'll get yours. Maybe we can talk tomorrow. I've got a business that you'd be great in."

"Wow! Thank you. I need a job right now," Hannah confessed.

"Then call me in the morning. Keep this to yourself. I don't want all your friends calling. Most girls think that they are beautiful enough to model, but they aren't. I like to find my own talent. And, I only have work for one more girl," she lied.

"I won't tell anyone," Hannah promised.

*****

Driving to the job interview, Hannah was fearful that the phone conversation that she had just had with Nikki was too good to be true. After all, Nikki had said that she could earn anywhere from one hundred dollars to one thousand dollars or more, per day! That seemed unbelievable to the beautiful blonde, but it certainly got her attention. At a normal college student wage, it would take days to make a hundred dollars at a part-time job.