Hanukkah Tradition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thoughtfully continued to pump fingers inside me until the last of the twitches inside me ceased. His weight on the bed shifted from between my legs to my side and then I felt his warmth hovering briefly over my chest. Geoffrey gently straddled my chest, with the brunt of his weight balanced on his legs on either side of me. I felt the tip of his cock on my lips, pushing urgently.

"Get my cock wet, Rachel." Obediently I opened my mouth wide as Geoffrey slid his hardness between my lips. The salty taste of precum combined with the heady combination of soap mixed with Geoffrey's natural scent was heavenly. He pushed the shaft in slowly, just up to my throat, without gagging me. I slurped saliva over the length of him, getting his cock wet as he'd asked. He pulled his throbbing member from my mouth and lay it between my breasts.

I felt Geoffrey's warm thighs move down slightly over my torso as he slid his slick manhood between my breasts. Cupping the sides of my breasts in his palms, he pressed them together around his cock. He slowly began rocking his hips and sliding back and forth between my breasts and I wanted so badly to reach up and hold him in my hand or lick him. He rolled my nipples between his fingers as he continued to thrust between my breasts and I could feel his cock getting hotter and harder. Just as I was sure he was about to cum all over my chest, he abruptly released my breasts and gently climbed from me. I could hear his ragged breathing and had no doubt that he had been very close to release.

Before I had much time to contemplate this, I felt Geoffrey kissing over my neck and chest. I could feel the heat from his body close to mine but not touching. Only his lips brushed over me, sensitizing my skin and making me long for more contact. He kissed down over my belly and toward my aching middle, teasing me along the way with playful nibbling of my nipples and bellybutton. He began tormenting me with his kisses, moving closer and closer to my pussy. My legs were spread so wide and I could feel my middle warm and wet. Finally Geoffrey seemed to repositioning himself between my legs as his lips never left my body.

Geoffrey kissed over my pussy, nearly making me cry out for more. He deliberately lapped in one slow, fluid motion the entire length of my slit. My clit was still a little sensitive from his earlier touching but his teasing tongue made my sensitive nub throb with wanting. He took his time sucking one of my smooth lips into his mouth and then the other. It felt so wonderful but yet it wasn't where I really wanted his tongue and he knew it. I never remember Geoffrey teasing me so much. Or perhaps it only seemed long because there was nothing I could do to direct his touching in my current state.

"Rachel," Geoffrey said between long licks. "I love licking you. I love feeling you cum on my tongue."

"Please. Yes. Geoffrey, please," was all I could manage to say. I've never wanted his tongue so badly.

With that, Geoffrey trailed his tongue to the entrance of my pussy and slowly began burrowing inside. His lingual stroking was so warm and slick with my juices. The hardest part was lying perfectly still when I wanted terribly to rock and grind against his face. He sensed that I was close to orgasm again and pulled his wonderful tongue from my hole to swirl unhurriedly around my clit. His gently took my throbbing clit between his lips and began skillfully sucking while applying tongue pressure and I was close in an instant. Geoffrey kept me at the edge of release for long minutes as I writhed in pleasure. Finally, using only his tongue and lips, he brought me again to a very intense orgasm.

I felt Geoffrey stand from the bed as the twitching in my pussy slowed and my breathing began to normalize. I couldn't tell where he'd gone but I didn't have long to wait. I felt Geoffrey tap the head of his cock against my lips and I reached out with my tongue to lick him. He teased me, touching the tip of my tongue then backing away, making me more and more anxious to lick him. Holding the sides of my face gently, he turned my head to the side and moved closer. His hardness slipped between my lips and filled my mouth, then held himself deep as I pressed my tongue against the sensitive underside. Geoffrey groaned in response and I sucked even harder, wanting more than anything to bring him as much pleasure as he was bringing me.

Geoffrey began to slowly slide his cock in and out of my mouth, holding my face in his palms and pushing deeper and deeper. I wanted to reach out and caress his balls or hold his ass and pull him closer. But instead I concentrated on keeping my lips tight around him and breathing in his clean scent. Geoffrey's breathing became heavier and precum drooled out over my tongue. I knew he was close. I braced myself for his explosion deep in my mouth but without warning he pulled the head from my lips with a loud plop. The control Geoffrey must have been using impressed me and I wondered how much more teasing he could possibly have planned.

I heard Geoffrey leave the side of the bed and rustle around with something on the other side of the room. Trying to picture what it was he had planned next, I listened very closely. In a couple minutes he seemed to step closer. An abrupt coolness dripped over my mound and Geoffrey chuckled at my startled gasp. The liquid slowly trickled down my slit and lower, tickling along the way.

I next felt a cool, slippery object sliding over my skin and toward my middle. My mind raced, trying to place what this was, and I remembered the glass dildo. Pictures of the dildo slick with lube flickered through my mind and I longed to have it inside me. My insides ached with an empty feeling that needed to be filled. The cool tip slipped between my slippery lips and slid all the way down then up. The tip warmed quickly, I noticed, as he continued to trace up and down teasingly.

Repeatedly Geoffrey positioned the toy at my entrance, then slid it up and down over my very sensitive flesh. Each time I was deprived I groaned, hoping the next time he'd thrust it inside me.

"You like this, Rachel?" He asked, though I'm sure he knew the answer.

"Yes," I answered simply. Each time the tip brushed over my clit I bit my bottom lip to keep from crying out with pleasure.

"Tell me what you want, Rachel."

"I want the toy inside. Please."

"Tell me more, Rachel."

My mind raced with desire as I tried to sort out my want enough to vocalize it.

"Please, Geoffrey. Please fuck me with the toy. I want to feel it inside me. Deep inside."

Almost as quickly as the words had left my lips, the toy slid to my entrance and with one quick motion was inside me. The cool glass filled me, and Geoffrey held it still inside me, allowing me to get used to the feeling while the glass warmed quickly. He began pushing the toy in and out, slowly as first, and I wished I could move my hips to help. His angle changed slightly and the head of the dildo began bumping over and over against my g-spot inside. The feeling was amazing and it felt as though the toy was caressing my clit from the inside.

Yet again I felt a tingling deep in my belly building with each thrust of the dildo. Geoffrey caressed his free hand over my belly and chest, occasionally tweaking my aching nipples. When he sensed I was very close again, he slowly trailed fingers to my mound. Gliding his fingers directly to my hardened clit, he began a tantalizing pace of rubbing over the sensitive flesh. Within a minute I was bucking against the toy as his touch pushed me toward release. The spasms in my belly were rhythmic and intense as my pussy gripped the toy inside.

"You like the new toy, Rachel?"

"Oh my, yes," I answered, still panting.

Geoffrey slowly continued to slide the toy in and out, never allowing my pleasure to fully recede. The smooth length of it offered little friction, other than the occasional bump of the head when Geoffrey pulled it nearly out then plunged it back inside.

"I love watching you cum, Rachel." My breath caught in my throat, as I tried to count how many times I'd already cum tonight. Geoffrey kissed the insides of my thighs, making me squirm, and he held the toy still deep inside me. His fingers trailed over my mound, carefully avoiding my sensitive clit but teasingly touching all around. When I felt his fingertip trace lower to my bottom, I moaned involuntarily. His fingers slipped easily between my cheeks, sliding over the lube and my own juices than had trickled down. He teased me there, tracing around and around my most sensitive hole, making me wish he'd take me there. Take me everywhere.

His touching stopped all at once. But before I could beg him to continue, I felt him reach up to my head and untie the scarf covering my eyes. As I blinked, my eyes open to adjust to the low lighting in the room and saw Geoffrey sitting on his knees between my legs, smiling at me.

"I want to watch you cum, Rachel." His eyes never left mine as his touching continued and his fingers resumed their teasing over my ass. We stared into each other's eyes as his very slippery fingertip gently slid inside my most sensitive hole. I held my breath as he pushed very gently inside, the feeling so intense and wonderful that I had to stop myself from thrashing against the scarves.

When he felt I had adjusted to his finger, he began sliding the finger inside me at the same time as he slid the toy deep inside my pussy. The feeling of being filled in both holes at the same time was quite overwhelming. The pace was steady as his finger burrowed deeper and deeper inside me as the dildo thumped against my spot inside. His eyes never left mine and he smiled as he saw the need rising in my eyes.

"Please, Geoffrey. Please," I begged. This time he didn't make me explain. This time he leaned over and took my clit in his mouth, quickly licking as the invasion of both my holes continued. Deeper and deeper inside, pushing me closer to the most intense climax yet. As the lapping of his expert tongue intensified, so too did the thrusting inside me as I closed my eyes and allowed the pleasure to wash over my body. Geoffrey thrashed his tongue over my aching nub and I came quickly and hard. Geoffrey held very still as he watched spasm after spasm grip the toy and his finger.

Once the twitching inside stopped, he pulled the dildo and finger from my wet holes and climbed over me.

"I love you, Rachel," he whispered against my neck. His lips nuzzled my collarbone as my panting subsided. I felt so empty, and though I'd already cum many times, something felt as though it was missing. My pussy still tingled with the memory of his tongue and fingers touching me, prodding me, pushing inside me.

"You're doing so well, my love. I love watching your new toy slide inside you." He kissed my lips, his tongue probed deeply, before pulling away.

"Once more, Rachel. I want to see it inside you once more," he murmured. My heart jumped in my chest. I couldn't wait for him to fill me again.

I watched as he kissed down my body, then grinned widely as he reached for the lubricant and my new glass toy. He sat between my spread legs slowly and deliberately dripping lubricant over the dildo. My eyes widened as the meaning of his actions began to sink in. He wouldn't need lubricant for my pussy, I was dripping wet already, I thought. He's planning to put the toy somewhere else.

I breathed deeply, relaxing my tense muscles and reminding myself that Geoffrey would stop if I wanted him to. What surprised me more than anything was that I didn't want him to stop. The truth is, I couldn't wait to feel him touching me there again.

Geoffrey's eyes never left mine as he reached down with the slippery fingers of one hand, spreading the lubricant along my slit and to my bottom. When he slipped the tip of his slick finger inside my ass it slid in easily. He watched my face as he began gently pumping the finger in an out, each time pushing deeper. I felt my muscles relax as he continued, and Geoffrey smiled as he felt me open wider to his touch.

I watched fascinated as he slipped his finger from me and lowered the toy to my bottom. As he rubbed the toy between my cheeks, I felt the glass warm almost instantly. The anticipation of him fucking me there was almost more than I could bare, and I closed my eyes tightly willing the toy to be inside me.

"Open your eyes, Rachel. I want to see you. And I want you to see how beautiful the toy is sliding inside your ass." His words excited me even more. I watched as he angled the toy toward my sensitive hole, pushing very gently and slowly. He head of the toy was so smooth, though not as slim as his finger. As soon as the head slipped in Geoffrey held it still, allowing me to adjust to the size of it.

When he saw I was ready, he pushed the toy deeper inside. The smooth, cool glass shaft slid easily inside, and I groaned with the feeling of being filled. He watched my face as he slowly began fucking me, deeper and deeper. The feeling was overwhelming, wonderful and erotic, but still something was missing.

"Geoffrey, please," I begged. "I love this but I want more. I want to hold you. I want to feel you inside me. Please." His cock jump in response to my words. My eyes pleaded with his, begging him to let me hold him. Begging for him to fuck me. His face was flushed with excitement and he seemed in awe at my request. With the toy still deep inside me, he walked around the bed, untying each scarf and lovingly rubbing each wrist and ankle. As I neared freedom, my heart pounded harder with anticipation of being able to hold him and touch him as I felt the toy wedged between my cheeks.

Finally Geoffrey lay on the bed and positioned himself on top of me. The length of his cock, hard and wet with precum, lay along my wet pussy lips. He looked into my eyes as his hands caressed over my face lovingly, brushing my hair back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and entwined my legs with his, wanting to pull him closer against me. His eyes never left mine as he rocked his hips, sliding his hardness along my lips back and forth. Without words between us we each moved our hips, positioning his cock at the entrance of my aching center.

Never had I ever wanted Geoffrey to be inside me so much. Everything that happened this evening seemed to lead up to this exact moment as Geoffrey slowly eased himself into my wetness. His hardness inside my pussy with the toy in my ass felt so amazingly full and complete. Geoffrey groaned with the feeling of my pussy tight around his throbbing cock. He slowly began to fuck me, filling me deeply, as he leaned down for a kiss. With each thrust his pelvis ground against my sensitive clit, making me twitch inside around him. I felt such love for him at this moment. Wanted exactly this to last forever - Geoffrey and I, connected and sharing.

Soon Geoffrey's cock began to swell even more inside me and his need was clear by the increase in his speed. The toy stayed just inside me, held by the angle against the bed, making me feel so incredibly full. His eyes never left mine as he began pumping harder and faster inside me. His balls slapped against me with each thrust and I tightened my inside muscles to grip him, pulling him closer and closer to release. He reached between us to apply pressure directly over my aching clit, speeding me toward another release. His touch was urgent and swift as he desperately tried to bring us to orgasm together. The familiar twitching inside me began squeezing him tightly and he moaned loudly. His hardness jumped inside me, releasing with spasm after spasm, filling me.

For many minutes Geoffrey lay on top of me with his cock still buried deep inside. I held him tightly, never wanting this to end, as I closed my eyes and concentrated on this blissful moment. Within a few minutes he rolled over to my side, reaching down to slip the toy from me then gathering me against him wrapped in his arms. Pressed against his chest, his rhythmic breathing and pounding heartbeat lulled me to further relaxation.

"Thank you, Rachel," he finally said. His voice sounded solemn and I wondered how he could thank me. He was the one who had touched me and kissed me and teased me, bringing me over and over to intense orgasm.

"You trusted me to do anything to you I wanted, Rachel. Your trust is such a turn on. I'll be hard for a week thinking about you tied up like that." My muscles ached slightly from the constant tension of repeated orgasms, and my pussy was slightly sore. All in all though, my entire body felt sated and I was more than content. I lay against his chest for many minutes, replaying the night's events in my head.

"I love you, Geoffrey," I said quietly, not even sure he was still awake.

"And I love you, Rachel," he said groggily, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

With a little sadness I lay in his arms, thinking that this was the end of the best Hanukkah I could ever remember. I replayed the holiday's events in my mind, from the massage to the addition of Jessica into our bedroom - and the events of tonight. I held Geoffrey close, feeling his quiet snore against my neck, as I considered just how many new things we had done in the last eight nights.

My vague sadness was then replaced by a feeling of contentment and anticipation. The holiday may be over for this year but I knew we'd have many more holidays together. And something told me that there was no end to the gifts and sexuality that Geoffrey and I would be able to share in the coming years. With that happy thought filling my mind, I drifted off to sleep, contented and blissful with my husband's arms wrapped tightly around me.

Stay tuned for just one more story in this series, an epilog of sorts. Thanks to RAB for editing. If you liked or hated this story, please feel free to send me feedback. And please, don't forget to vote.

12