Happy Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

I didn't last long, I can tell you that. It was hot, and exciting. At first I thought she was crazy, doing it here with all those people watching. But after I got started, it turned me on. Big time! And I noticed that while all the ball players could see us and knew what we were doing, they weren't close enough to identify us. Mom had parked the van perfectly for this!

I shot my load into moms cunt, and then we both grabbed our clothes and jumped in the van. Mom pulled her top on, and then took off like a bat out of hell.

We were all laughing as we left the park. A block away we saw two cop cars heading for the park, but they kept going. They didn't know this van was the van they were looking for.

Damn, the danger of getting caught was a real turn on!

Jill had landed in the front seat when we jumped back in the van, and she turned around and saw I was trying to get dressed, sitting between Melody and Candy. Jill got out of her seat and leaned over the hump of the motor cover, and stuck her head in my crotch. She started to lick up my and moms come from my dick. The other girls watched her and laughed. When she was done she sat back in her seat.

"Okay, you can pull your pants up now," she told me with a smile.

"Thanks," I told her. Her butt sticking up in the air like that while she'd licked my dick about turned me on again.

When Jill noticed the other girls looking at her, she gave them a smile.

"What? I like the taste of it!"

Mom looked up into the mirror at us.

"Are you guys convinced now?"

"I am!" I told her, and Jill said the same thing.

Mom smiled while she drove. Honestly, knowing my mom was sitting up there driving along like nothing out of the ordinary had happened, with nothing but a top on wasn't going to help things, either. In a very short number of hours I'd turned into very horny guy. I was hoping right then that it wasn't just a dream, and I'd wake up in my old world.

"I wonder what reaction we'd get if they pulled us over right now," I told the group, pointing at moms bare legs.

We all had a good laugh on the way home.

Damn, did I just do my mom doggy style in the park, with people watching?

Yep, that was me!

Okay, I went from being a virgin that had never even seen a naked female before, to screwing one of my sisters friends, my sister, and my mom! Never seen that coming! Pun intended.

My mom was pretty hot! She was a small lady, but she had a real good set of tits on her. And she shaved her pussy, too. But I'd never even considered her in a sexual way before. Sis, you bet! A lot of times. But not mom.

I watched the girls go at it, too! That was real hot too. Like nothing I'd ever even imagined.

Just as we were getting out of the van when we got home, Tiffany leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"We're staying the night again, you know? And you still owe a couple of us. Two of us are still virgins, remember?"

I just nodded my head up and down. I was hoping they were still wanting that. Hell, what eighteen year old boy would say no to a couple of girls that wanted fucked? Talk about your dreams coming true!

The girls headed for the basement with the bags of whatever they'd bought, and I headed up to my room for while. I leaned back on my bed, and closed my eyes for a few minutes. And to tell you the truth, all I saw was my mom's naked ass, pussy glistening, as she got down on all fours in front of me and told me to fuck her.

I woke up to someone knocking on the bedroom door.

"Come in," I told told them.

All four girls came walking in. As soon as I saw them I figured I'd soon be naked again. But I was wrong.

Jill walked over and sat on the bed beside me. The others just stood there.

"We wanted to talk to you a bit about last night. I know we all but jumped your cock before you could think about it, but now we're wondering if you're still up for another round tonight?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed. "No problem!"

They all smiled at my quick willingness for another go at it.

"Good," Jill said. Then she paused before continuing. "Are you okay with us doing it? Being your sister and all? Even I didn't know what mom was going to do!"

"Of course I'm good with it. It was great! Look, sis, I know it's incest and all that, but I don't care. It was perfect. And I hope we do it again."

She laughed out loud at that.

"Oh, I think we will!" she told me with another giggle.

"And us, too," Melody spoke up. "I want more of that!"

"I just want some of that, too!" Candy told me. "And it better be tonight."

Tiffany was nodding her head yes. I already knew she wanted it from me.

For about a minute we all stood there and smiled at each other. Then sis sprung something else on me.

"Okay, here's the thing, Bro," Jill told me. "We had cameras down there last night and we recorded all of it. Now we want to put some of it on the web. But you're the video and web expert around here. Will you help us edit it and post it online?"

"You recorded it? Are you crazy? Incest is against the law, you know!"

"I know it. But who's going to see it that knows us?"

Good question. But I had one of my own.

"Why do you want it on the web anyway?"

They passed around silly grins amongst themselves, and then Tiffany let me in on the rest of it.

"We want to make some money from it. How many groups of people like us are there out there? That are willing to let others watch them loose their virginity? And we can make more videos, too. Young people like us are always in hot demand. And we aren't pro's or anything, we're all new at this. So we'll be experimenting a lot, and that's going to make all the others out there that are shy and virgins want to watch. Some of them will pay to watch us!"

"Yeah," Jill said. "We figure we represent all the 'non-cool' people out there. The ones like us that can't get out into social situations without getting uncomfortable. Book worms that are curious, shy people, where do they go now? Porn sites. And those are loaded down with pro's that we can't connect too. We're real people, and that will go over big time if we do it right."

I just looked from one of them to the next for a full minute.

"So," I asked them with a smile, "How long have you been planning this?"

They looked at each other, then Candy answered for them all.

"About six months." She looked at the others, and they all nodded their heads. "Yeah, I'd say maybe six months."

"Really?" I asked the four of them. "Six months. What if you didn't like it when you tried it? Your first taste of dick was just last night. How'd you know you could even do it?"

"We didn't know," Jill said. "But we planned like we might. And we've been practicing a bunch, and we liked that well enough. And we figured if you would go along with it, and we liked it enough, that we might as well take the next step."

I took a deep breath, and then let it out. These females were crazy. Stark raving mad. But, something inside me told me, they just may be right. I've looked at lot of porn on the web, and I never connected with any of it. It was all too cold and calculated, and, well, practiced. I got turned on by real people doing it, not pro's. Show me a video of people getting right to the fucking, and I'd jack off, sure, but it always left me wanting more. Show me what happened as normal people worked up to sex, or people getting walked in on while they were having sex and got surprised, and I thought that was hot.

Could the girls be on to something here? Maybe, I decided the more I thought about it. Just maybe they were.

"Okay, I'll help. So you want me to do the editing, that it?"

"Pretty much. But we need you for other stuff too. Tiffany has the business plan all worked out. Candy likes electronics and has some pretty cool ideas on props and all that. We're all willing to do what it takes. We just need the web site setup, and we sure can't afford to pay someone to do it! Some video editing, you know, stuff like that, would be great if you could help us out."

That was Melody saying all that. Can you guess what was happening to me while we talking about all this? Hm? Lets see, four sexy and willing gals, talking about making porn. With me, no less! Yeah, you got it in one. One big hard on was in my pants.

My sister noticed. She patted my crotch and then told me to keep it in for a while longer.

"We have plans for tonight, Jack. So no jacking off, okay? And you're not getting any yet!"

I was disappointed, but what can I say? Jack-off now, or wait and get to fuck these four? I think I can wait a little while!

They all got up and left the room. Jill stopped at the door.

"You're part of this, Jack. We always planed on you being a part of it from the very first... Well, get some rest, okay. And then we'll start the editing, okay?"

I just nodded my head yes. Yeah, rest I was going to need. But with all this going through my mind, what were the odds I'd get much of it?

I did. Rest, I mean. For about two hours. Then I got up and headed for the basement. I knew that's where the girls would be. And I had some more questions for them.

They were there, alright. Tiffany was sitting on the couch working on her laptop. I stood behind her for a minute and watched what she was doing. From what I could see she was going from one porn site to another.

She glanced up at me and said "Market research."

I nodded my head. I guess.

Melody was also on the couch, and was watching tv. The sound was turned way down, but it was some old movie or another. I didn't recognize it, but it was in black and white, so it had to be old.

Candy and Jill were sitting at the bar, tapping away on Jill's laptop. I walked up to see what they were up to. What I saw when I got there was myself, or I should say my ass, pumping away into Melody's cunt. Oh, I'd forgotten that part of it. Cameras. I looked around, and found two of them.

Candy saw me looking around and got up and showed me where they were. Five of them, covering the room pretty well. I knew something about them, and these looked like good ones. IP cameras, which means they worked wireless and could be viewed on any computer that could get the internet. They were damn good ones! Pan and tilt, and they even had zoom! And HD quality video. These things must be three hundred bucks a pop, at least!

I took a look at the way they were mounted, and it looked like a pro had done. No way these nerdy girls did it by themselves.

"Yes we did," Jill told me when I asked about it. "We all pitched in to get them, and hung them a couple of weeks ago. You never even noticed!"

Well, she had me there. I had no clue they were there until they told me.

"So who controls them when you record?"

"Last night, no one. We didn't want close ups, so we just pointed them where we thought they'd get a good view," Candy told me.

I had to admit I was impressed. The quality, if not the current subject matter being displayed, was top notch. I took a better look at it, and I thought at least my ass doesn't look too big. A little bit hairy, but not too big. Well, they seemed to be enjoying the view...

Jill was browsing through all the video they captured last night. All in all it was good stuff, and it was turning me on again. When she got to the part where she was doing me while I did Melody, I thought it looked pretty hot. I could even see mom and dad going at it on the stairway in the background.

She shut it down, and turned to face me.

"I think we've figured out the editing thing pretty well. We've been working on it for a while, and we've got a two hour video put together. Pretty hot!" Jill told me. "So all we need is you to set up the website."

"Thats easy", I said.

"For you, maybe," Tiffany said over her shoulder from the couch.

I just shrugged. I'd been settings up web sites for a couple of years. No prob!

"So we're a go, as far as I'm concerned," Jill said.

"Not so fast," I told them. "I've been doing some thinking, and I don't think it's going to be all that easy. There is a lot of porn out there, and most of it is free. We'll need to get people to pay for it, which means it has to be hot, and it needs to be something they can't get anywhere else. What's going to give us all that?"

They all looked confused. I just knew they hadn't thought about the marketing enough.

"We'll get that the way you were saying earlier. Young, inexperienced, all that. But what makes it hot to me is the group dynamics. They won't pay if it's the same people day after day, either. So you'll need new people constantly."

Now they were frowning. They had no idea how to get new people in this.

"Take it easy!" I said, laughing. "I've got it all figured out. You're aiming this at nerds, right. Shy people? Virgins? We get them to sign up, charge a monthly fee, maybe five or ten dollars, and if we get enough to sign up we'll do okay. Why would they pay every month? Because every episode will be a contest. Anyone who is a member, and has been one for a while, is eligible to come join us here, and take part. We'll even pay the airfare for them to get here. Say five thousand members, at five dollars a month, and you've got twenty five grand a month. Even a thousand members is five grand a month. Enough to cover the bills and pay a little out in prizes."

"Prizes?" they all asked at once.

"Yep. Prizes. First there is a selection process to see who comes that month. Then we play the card game, them and us, and we tape it. The others can watch it live, or later on the web site. Winner of the ones we invite gets top prize. Say a fixed dollar amount or a percentage of that months receipts."

"You really have thought it out, haven't you Jack?" Tiffany said, who was now turned around on the couch and listening to us while she was leaning on the back of the couch.

"Yep."

"Okay, but how do we get them to sign up if they have to be members to see the game?"

"We give them a preview, of course. Shorter versions of the full video. They can see it for free on the web site whenever they want. To see the full thing, or see it live, they have to pay."

They were all nodding their heads and thinking. Trying to find a hole in my plan, I'd guess. I hoped they were, anyway. The five of us in the room represented half of the top ten in our graduating class. I was the lowest, at tenth. So I had some pretty good minds going over it right then.

"So they get a chance to come here and play the game with us, and get fucked by us, only if they are a paying member? And they can win money depending on how they play?"

"Yep."

"But the card game doesn't really have a winner or a loser. Everyone is supposed to win, if winning means getting laid."

"So we make up our own cards. Come on people! Where else are they going to see something like this? And maybe get to come here, get laid, and make some real money?"

They asked for a minute together, and headed for the far side of the pool table and got into a huddle. A few minutes later they came back and stood in a circle around me. Jill spoke for the group.

"We knew you were more than just a pretty dick, Jack! We're in! Lets do it."

I smiled at them.

"Okay, so who's in charge here?"

"No one," Candy said, laughing. "Maybe we need someone to be. Who's going to do what?"

"This part of it was your idea, Jack. Tell us what we should do," Tiffany told me. The others nodded their approval.

"Okay, I will. Candy and Jill, get me a video highlight of what you have so far. Make it, say, less than a minute long. We'll use that on our homepage, to let them catch a glimpse of what's in the full version. And I mean a glimpse. They get enough to get a woody, but not enough to jack off with. Then put another version together maybe five minutes long that I'll put on a inner web page. Might even upload that to youporn or a site like that. With a link in on screen to our website, of course. That one they can see once they go through a few hoops and give us some information about themselves. Whatever, it'll get some of them to take a months trial, and we'll get them hooked from there."

"As I see it," I went on, " the idea is too break down inhibitions and get the players to not be so damn uptight about sex. So while we make up our own cards keep that in mind. Make them stretch just a little, and get use to new things. Okay?"

"Tiffany and Melody will work on ideas for the game. What goes on the cards, rules for play, all that. Make it fun, but there has to be a final winner. Say make the game for six players, three will be us and the other three invited members. We can take turns or whatever. If it's all girls, I guess I'd have to play. All guys, three of you would be in. Something like that. I'll start putting the web site together. Meet back down here in what, four hours, to see what we have?

They all agreed to that, and we all got to work. I did, at all times, keep in mind that they wanted to tape some new video tonight, and I was looking forward to it.

The website was as easy to put up as I told them it would be. I found a good quality service provider to host the site. The servers were in Canada, but that didn't make any difference. Jill sent me the videos I asked her for, and I got them uploaded and linked in.

No one knew it was there. But we had a quick and dirty website. I paid for the server space with my paypal account. Buying and selling crap I didn't want anymore was paying off!

Then I had another thought, and dismantled the desktop computer I had in my room and carted it down to the basement. I always used my laptop anymore, and didn't really need it up here any more.

When I got to the basement the girls were all busy. They did stop and look at what I was carrying, though.

"I think it'll be better to use this machine to record all the video. It's a lot faster, and has plenty of room on it. And it'll be better if we can see it while we're still recording anyway. So we can change views, stuff like that. If one of us isn't playing the game, they can play director and zoom and all that."

They all thought that was a good idea, and I set it up on a small table in the corner. Then I went back upstairs.

We all had dinner together in the dinning room with mom. Dad was even there tonight! Cool. I made sure I didn't overeat. I needed my energy, I knew that, but a full belly wasn't going to help anything later in the basement, if you know what I mean.

The only slightly awkward part of dinner was when dad mentioned our little enterprise we were setting up.

"So, I hear you're going into business for yourself."

We all looked up at him. I really wasn't sure where he stood on all this yet. Not really.

"We're going to try," Jill told him.

He just smiled, and took another bite before he said anything else.

"That's good! More people need to work for themselves. Too many get out of school and take a fast food job, or maybe in a factory. Nothing wrong with that, but there's more out there for those willing to take a few chances."

We all smiled. We could all tell he knew what we were doing, and didn't have a problem with it. So that hurdle was cleared.

Afterwards the girls and I headed for the basement. The girls flopped down wherever they felt like sitting, and turned the tv on. I stood behind the couch for a few minutes, then went to grab a beer from the frig. Damn! There wasn't any. We must have finished them off last night. Well, mom and dad kept some up in the kitchen frig, and the warm ones were up there too.

I headed back up to grab them, and burst into the kitchen. And then I slammed to a stop! Mom was standing with her back to the sink, leaning backwards, and dad was on his knees in front of her. Dad was eating out mom right there in the kitchen!

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers