Happy Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

Mom smiled when I walked in, and dad stopped to say hi, then went back to work on moms cunt. I grabbed the beer, and headed back out without saying anything at all. I mean, what could I say? Having fun? Mom's pretty good, isn't she dad? Yeah, right.

Back in the basement I told the girls what I had seen, and they just had to go up and look. Of course they did! I followed them back up.

Jill eased the door open a bit, and we all peeked in. Mom was on the table on her back, and dad was pounding into her. We watched for a couple of minutes, then headed back down.

"Damn!" Jill said. "That was unexpected."

We all laughed. Unexpected? Yeah, it was, but I could think of a lot of other ways to describe it. I didn't say any of them. To tell you the truth, it had turned me on. Watching my parents fuck turned me on. Well, okay, at my age what didn't turn me on?

"Lets get the game started," Candy said.

When I looked at her I could tell she was turned on too! Cool!

"Start the video recording, Jack. We'll get set up," Jill told me.

I did that, then went back and watched them get out the cards and toys. Then we all sat down in the same places we were at last night. Jill put the cards in the bowl, and Tiffany told me what they'd been up to.

"We made a few new cards, Jack. And going with your suggestion we put points on all of them. The old cards as well as the new ones. The first score is what you get when you finish what it says. The second one is what the other person gets if they do their part. Thats for the ones that need two people, of course. You'll catch on as we go. Oh, if your picked to help someone and you don't do it, you lose the same number of points you would have gotten for completing it. If you try and fail, you don't gain or loose, and your score stays the same."

"I havent seen the new ones either, Jack," Jill told me. Good. I didn't want to be the only one not having a clue again.

"So where are we starting?" I asked them.

"Second round. Girls need some warm up, you know," Melody said.

"Yeah, but aren't we supposed to be partly naked for that?"

"We'll catch up. You'll see."

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Who goes first?" Tiffany asked us.

Before anyone could answer, mom yelled down the stairs.

"You kids got company! It's Kevin, from next door."

Kevin? Who's Kevin?

"The kid next door, you idiot!" Jill said, slapping my arm. "He was a class ahead of us. You know, that red headed nerd!"

Yeah! Now I remember. Always kept to himself. Computer wiz, I'd heard.

"Send him down, Mom," Jill yelled back up the stairs.

Kevin came down the stairs like he was going to a funeral. He was dressed up in nice clothes, but it looked like he hadn't worn them for a long while. Everything from his white shirt to his black slacks looked to small for him. He even had a little clip on bow tie! Black shoes I'm sure his mom got for him to wear to church.

"What can we do for you, Kevin?" Jill asked him.

He was nervous, and kept fidgeting around. Really, he looked like he couldn't decide between cutting and running, talking to us, or just peeing his pants.

"Well, see, I was checking out the local area networks, like I always do all the time. This was last night. And I saw a new one. When I went to check it out, I saw it was transmitting video, so I watched it for a while. And, you know, I recognized you Jill. And Jack of course. So when it started up again a little while ago, I thought, you know, maybe I could come over and watch. Or something. If that's okay."

I looked at Jill.

"You didn't set the security on the cameras when you set them up?"

"What do I know about security? I was just happy they were all working! Why?"

"Because we were broadcasting to the whole neighborhood, that's why!"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about anyone else," Kevin said. "No one else around here knows how to see it. I'd know if they did."

I'm not sure that made me feel any better. Well, okay, it did, just a little.

"So, do you think I could watch tonight? You guys all seemed like you wouldn't mind, way you were carrying on last night. And doing the video, of course. Only reason to do that is if you were recording it. I don't want to join in, just watch. I can fix that camera security thing is you want."

He looked real nervous just asking us for that much. But he headed over to the computer I'd brought down, and started typing. It only took him a minute, and then he turned back to us.

"There. I set all the cameras security to the highest level, and changed your wireless router, too. Only Mac addresses within the house can get in now. Everything else is locked out."

We all got in a huddle, and talked where Kevin couldn't hear us. I wasn't real comfortable having another guy there, but I knew that wouldn't last much longer anyway. The girls weren't mine. I was just lucky enough to know them all when they decided to do all this. And he had just fixed the cameras.

Tiffany said the obvious.

"Why not? We're going to open it up soon anyway, and this can be our dress rehearsal."

"Or undress rehearsal," I added, thinking I was so witty. They didn't smile.

When no one said no, we told him he could watch, and then we went back to the circle and sat down. We explained the rules to him, so he could follow along with what was going on. Kevin sat down on the couch, with a good view of all of us.

"So who's turn was it?" Jill asked.

No one knew.

"We got dice. Want to do it that way?" Jill asked us.

It was as fair as anything else, and we all agreed.

Jill jumped up and went to the cabinet. She came back with the dice, and shook one of them in her fist. I made up my mind to check that cabinet later. Just what all did they have in there?

"Number that comes up goes first. Candy is one, Jack two, and so on. If it's a six, we roll again."

She let it fly, and I watched it come up two.

I was first.

"Okay! Wait a minute," Jill said. "We aren't starting at round one tonight. So what say the rules are you take off any clothes that are in the way of you doing what the card says. So if you have to loosen them up, they come off. Okay? That should get us caught up with the cards."

All agreed, and I picked a card. And I just that quickly wished I hadn't.

"Masturbate in front of the other players. If you are a boy, pick one other player who will catch it in their mouth. You must NOT put it in their mouth. If they swallow they get five points. If you finish your task, you get ten points. If you are a girl, use the double dildo on your choice of another player. They get five points if they do it and come. You get ten points if you come."

Jill broke out laughing.

"What's your problem?" I asked her.

"The look on your face! Priceless!"

Okay, so it showed. I didn't want to do this. Jack off in front of everyone? Damn. And Kevin was here. Doing it in front of another guy? Crap.

"Pick someone, Jack," Candy said.

I decided since it was Jill who had laughed, I'd get even and make it her.

"Jill," I told them. She whooped and yelled. Crap. She wanted to do it!

"Pants off! Pants off! Pants off," all of them started to chant. I stood up and took them off. Then paused before I went any further. Tiffany leaned over and pulled my shorts down to my knees.

"Hey! Interference!" I called out.

"No foul!" Jill said. "Get it on, big boy!"

I sat back down, and Jill cried foul again.

"At least on your knees! How else am I going to catch it?"

Damn it, she had a point. I got up on my knees and she laid down in front of me, her head right by my crotch. I was as soft as I ever got. I started stroking my cock, and it responded, but not much.

I really didn't want to do this, but it was obvious I'd have too. I was going to have to use one of my tricks I used when I was alone. I reached down and grabbed my ball sack on the bottom, and tugged. Sometimes that helped. It did this time too, but still it wasn't enough. I started to fondle my balls. Still not enough to get me hard.

Damn it. I was on the spot here, and all these people watching was making me start to sweat. But I wasn't going to loose the ten points! Not on the first fucking card!

Got one more trick, and I could feel myself turn red as I used it. I reached around behind me and started to rub my asshole. It was sensitive as hell, and even with everyone watching it worked this time. My cock was hard in just a couple of minutes. I stroked it fast, up and down the full length. I felt myself getting close, and I leaned over my sister. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I squeezed a little harder, and two strokes later I came all over my sisters face.

I only got about half of it in her mouth. The rest of it went all over her face. She didn't mind that at all. She sat up, and with everyone watching her she made a show of sticking her tongue out, all covered in my come. Then she swallowed hard, and showed us it was gone. She'd gotten her five points, and I'd gotten my ten. Embarrassing as hell, but the ten points were mine.

We sat back down in our places, and I watched with surprise as Candy and Tiffany both leaned over and licked Jill's face clean of every little bit of my come. Then they sat back down.

"Yum. It is good!" Tiffany said, to everyones giggles.

I didn't escape my attention that so far I was the only one with no pants on. And my cock, now limp, was dripping come on my leg. They all noticed, I saw.

"Next," I said, hoping to move past this.

Melody was next. Now it was her turn to turn red. I loved it!

"Using the double dildo, masturbate yourself until you come. Pick one other player, and if they use the other end simultaneously they get five points for coming. You get ten if you come."

"You've done this before!" Tiffany blurted out, then turned a little red herself.

Okay, I was thinking. Just what all had these girls been up to down here by themselves? It was starting look like a whole lot. Just picturing it in my mind was making my dick start getting hard again. Oh, now you want to work, you little prick, I mentally told it.

"So Tiffany it is!" Melody told her, now with a big smile on her face. They both got naked below the waist. Looks like they were going to follow my lead and leave their tops on.

They scooted down and put their crotches almost together, and then Tiffany pushed the dildo into her pussy. She was wet, and it went in easily. Melody grabbed the other end and worked it into hers, and they started to move a bit, working it in and out of their cunts a little bit. Seeing these two girls work that dildo together was hot!

I watched as Melody played with her tits through her top. Tiffany had her hand in her crotch and was rubbing her clit. They both soon forgot we were even there, they were so into it.

Tiffany came first, and bucked around so much she almost pulled the dildo out of Melody's cunt. Melody reached down and grabbed it, and kept it in her pussy. A couple of minutes later I watched Melody come, and it was a wild one! She moaned and moaned, before laying still on the carpet.

"Damn," Kevin said from the couch. We all looked at him and he had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. He didn't stop just because we were looking at him, either. The two girls who were just getting their breathing back to normal grinned. They liked the idea of making the guy jack off!

"Your turn, Jill," I told her.

She picked a card and read it out loud.

"Preform oral sex on the person to your left. If you can make them come in less than five minutes, you get ten points, and they get five. If time expires no one gets any points."

Jill looked over at Candy.

"Okay, girl, get them off!"

Candy stood up and took her pants off. Jill didn't take anything off. She didn't need to, and wasn't about to until she was forced to, looked like.

She went down on Candy's pussy and started to lick like a pro. The rest of us watched the clock, and, of course, them. Candy was getting really worked up by the four minute mark, but I didn't think she'd make it. She didn't.

"Times up!" all three of the rest of us shouted at once.

Jill sat up, and frowned. Her face was all wet with Candy's juices.

"Sorry," Candy told her. "Wasn't ready enough, I guess."

"No points," I told them, then looked at Candy.

"Your turn," I told her.

She drew a card, and read it to herself. Then she got this evil grin on her face as she read it out loud.

"Using the double dildo, masturbate yourself until you come. Pick one other player, and if they use the other end simultaneously they get five points for coming. You get ten if you come."

It was the same as Melody had gotten.

"So who's it going to be," Jill asked her with a smile. My sister actually looked hopeful it'd be her!

Candy wasn't going to make it that easy. I heard the name she called out, but it didn't sink in at first. When it did I didn't understand at first. She'd called my name.

"How the hell can I do that?" I exclaimed! "I'm not a girl!"

"Don't have to be," Tiffany told me. "Card doesn't specify boy or girl. So you do it or loose five points."

I might have just lost the five points if I hadn't looked at Jill. She was laughing at me. I looked around the circle and they were all smiling. But it was Jill's grin that got me. I wasn't going to loose the game! I decided that right then and there. I wasn't gonna give my sister the satisfaction of beating me!

"So what do I do?" I asked them, and they all hooted and hollered.

Between laughs Candy said "Same as before. Lay down and get our crotches close. Only you don't have a cunt, so you'll have to use a different hole."

All the girls got a good laugh at that! Well, fine. I'd show them. I was going to do it!

We were both naked from the waist down, so we got into position, and Jill wiped down the dildo with a wash cloth. Then she lubed it up. She came over and told me to spread my cheeks. Of course, she was laughing while she did all that.

I looked at the dildo and almost lost my nerve. It wasn't a very big one, but, come on now. I was a guy!

She put it at my asshole, and started to apply pressure. At first my anus resisted it, but then it went in, almost with a pop! She took a minute to slowly work it in until about three inches were in my butt hole. Then she handed the other end to Candy and sat back down in her place in the circle.

Candy worked it into her cunt and started to move around, and she kept glancing at me to see how I was doing. To be honest, I liked it, and my dick was hard as a rock! But I wasn't going to come with just this. Just wasn't going to happen. She did, though, and it looked like a good one. I stroked my cock and didn't let her stop. While she did her thing, I worked my cock up and down like mad. A few minutes later I shot my load all over my belly, and the girls went mad!

And I had to give them this: they sure were tidy. They got together and licked it off of me!

When Candy pulled the dildo out of me I almost missed it's beiing gone. But a few minutes later I was thinking I didn't want anything in there again. And then I remembered how good it had felt, and thought I wouldn't complain about it anymore. Okay, I admitted to myself, you're undecided about anal sex. Work with it, dude.

I went to the bathroom and wiped the lube from my ass, and splashed some water on my face. That helped, I felt fresher after that.

"Tiffany's turn," Candy said.

Tiffany looked into the bowl and it was empty.

"Where's the rest of the cards?" Then she thought about it and added "Oh. Right. We didn't get all of them done. So what now?"

"Guess we go to round three," Jill said. She got up and got the cards and came back and sat down. She tossed the cards into the bowl.

"Let the real games begin!" she said.

Tiffany just smiled and drew a card.

"Make love to the person to your left. You get ten points if you come. They get five points if they come. You lose ten points if you fail to come."

Tiffany looked at me and grinned the biggest grin I'd ever seen on her face.

"Finally!" she declared. "I'm tired of being a virgin!"

We all hooted and laughed at that.

"So, what position?" Candy asked Tiffany.

"I bet I know," I told them, and then looked at Tiffany. "Doggy, right?"

"Yep," she said with a grin.

She turned around and I got up on my knees behind her. She wiggled her ass at me as I got into position. She really wanted this!

I pushed into her all at once. She'd done it like this with a strap-on, they'd told me that. So I wasn't worried about hurting her. She bucked back at me as I pumped into her, over and over again. I picked up the pace, and her breathing came faster and faster. She was really worked up before we started, and she was going to come before I did!

She was real wet. I could hear my balls slap her ass every time I bottomed out in her. Her pussy was tight and warm and wet, and I didn't want to ever take my cock back out of her.

She'd started up on her hands, but the closer she got the more she leaned down. By now she was down on her elbows, and I pumped her like mad like that. She kept tossing her head back and moaning.

I felt her shift a little, and saw what she wanted. She laid down on the carpet, flat on her stomach, and I followed her down, never letting my dick out of her. Her legs were almost together.

Now she was laying flat on the floor, with her ass stuck up in the air just a little. I pumped her all that much harder. This was my favorite position to watch when I was on the web at all the porn sites. Something about it just turned me on! Maybe it was the total control I had. She couldn't move very much at all, and it was all up to me.

I thrust harder and harder, faster and faster. It was so hot for me I didn't even have time to warn her when I was ready to come. I just shot my load up into her cunt, spasm after spasm sending my come into her pussy, filling her up.

I felt her come right after I did, and the more I felt her coming, the more I held her down with my weight. She was pushed down into the carpet, and I put all my weight on her as I pumped her full.

When I felt she was done, I stopped, and pulled my dick out of her cunt. She got up onto her knees to sit back down, and I got a good view of her cunt, my come leaking out. I sat back down in my place, and tried to catch my breath.

When I looked over at Melody she was playing with her cunt, two fingers working in and out of her pussy. Her other hand was up under her top, fondling her tits.

Jill had her hand down in her pants, playing with her pussy.

Damn! That must have been as hot to watch as it was for me to do!

Tiffany got back up on her knees and leaned over to me. She kissed me hard on the lips, and whispered in my ear. "That was fantastic!"

While she was doing that, Candy took the washrag and cleaned up my come still leaking from Tiffany' pussy. Then Tiffany sat back down in her place, looking satisfied like I'd never seen anyone satisfied.

By my count, that just left me Candy to fuck, and I'd have had all of them. As virgins, too. Wasn't that their goal when they started all this, to get me to take all of them as virgins?

But it was my turn to pick a card. But before I could Candy stopped me.

"Can we take a break for a little while?"

"That's a good idea," I told the girls. "I don't know how many more times I can come without a break!"

Candy was looking at me with soft eyes, like she wanted to ask me something. I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

Everyone agreed to a break, and we got up from the circle. The girls took turns going to the bathroom. Surprise! I was a little surprised they went one by one. From what I'd seen girls like to go in a herd.

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers