Happy Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

Kevin was still sitting there, he dick limp. His come was all over his clothes. He didn't move an inch as we all got up and did our thing.

"Enjoying the show?" Tiffany asked him, sitting on the couch beside him. She was done freshening up.

"Oh yeah!" Kevin told her. "You bet!"

"You never saw a naked girl before, have you? Or watched someone else get fucked?"

"Seen? Hell no! And I never got to watch anything like this! I saw my mom's tits once. I didn't know she was in the shower and opened the bathroom door."

He grinned when he thought about it, Tiffany noticed.

"Never had a blow job?" she asked him, noticing his cock was getting hard just talking to a mostly naked woman.

He actually turned red when he told her "No."

"Well, we can take care of that," Tiffany told him, as she reached for his cock. As soon as she touched it he leaned his head on the back of the couch, and he was rock hard in seconds.

Tiffany went down on him, and her head bobbed up and down on his dick. She stopped for a few seconds, and stroked him up and down, and then put it back in her mouth. Either she was getting real good at it, or he was just that excited, because he came right away. It had only been three or four minutes!

Tiffany swallowed it all, and licked her lips. Then she turned around again and sat beside him.

"You going to watch the rest of it?" she asked him, nodding her head towards the circle on the floor.

"Sure! Hope to, anyway."

"No problem," she said. "We don't mind."

Kevin was smiling like a fool.

I went upstairs to our bathroom, and cleaned myself up a bit. Damn, I was coming every day now more than I had in months of jacking off on my own! But I didn't mind! Damn.

That was all I kept saying to myself, with a big ass grin on my face. Damn.

I went back down to the basement just in time to see Tiffany finish sucking Kevin's dick. Okay, cool. Even Kevin was getting some of this!

"You want a beer?" Tiffany asked Kevin.

"Sure!"

"Well, come on, we'll go get some." She led him upstairs. She didn't put her pants on before heading up, either. Kevin at least tucked his dick back in his pants.

Jill and Melody went into the bathroom together just as Candy was coming out. I knew it! Girls just went in herds. All there was too it.

I sat down in a chair, and Candy sat on the couch. For the minute, we were alone on the room/

"Jack, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I want you to fuck me."

"I know," I told her. "That's what you girls had planned wasn't it?"

She looked exasperated.

"I mean now."

That got my attention. I looked over at her, and she was giving me those soft eyes again.

"Okay," I said slowly. I got up and went over to her. When I got there she looked nervous.

"Why so nervous?" I asked her.

"Because I've never had a guy. Played around with the girls, yeah. But not a guy."

"It's okay. I promise."

"I won't do anything you don't want to do. You just have to let me know what you want, is all."

I lifted her top up over her head, and tossed them on the floor. She started to get up, and I stopped her.

"Stay right there. Let me do it, okay? Just relax and enjoy it."

She nodded her head, and smiled softly at me.

I knelt down in front of her, and kissed her neck. Then I held her face in both my hands and kissed her full on the lips. She kissed back, but it wasn't a hard, urgent kiss. It was soft, and spoke of the way she was feeling. She wanted her first guy, but not in a 'lets fuck' sort of way. More making love than screwing. Not that I knew a whole lot about the difference right then.

I moved down to her breasts, and ran my hands over them softly, tracing the softness of their curves, exploring the valley in between. Then I lightly took her right nipple in my mouth, and sucked on it just a bit. Then I moved over to the other one and did the same thing there.

Her breathing changed while I was doing that, I noticed. It was coming slower and deeper. She shuffled herself around a bit on the couch, making herself more comfortable.

I moved back up to her mouth again, kissing her fully and deeply.

With a pass of my tongue over each nipple, I moved down, lower, kissing her all around her breasts, then her navel, then lower still. I didn't have to put any pressure on her legs, she spread them as I got lower and lower.

I had her scoot forward on the couch a little to give me room, and then I went back to her breasts, navel, retraced the same path until I was there. With my hands running up and down her legs, one at a time, I skipped down to her legs. I slowly kissed and licked my way back up, first to her inner thighs, then the fold where her legs met her pelvis. Slowly working my way to her womanhood.

She was wet, almost dripping. But I didn't want her to miss anything, so I licked around her lips, then her clit. Her breathing was coming deeper and faster now, both at the same time.

I felt her reach down on both sides of my head, and let her pull my head up.

"Now. Please?" she asked me, almost begging.

I got up and helped her lay out flat on the couch, then got on top of her. She spread her legs, welcoming me in. I positioned myself to enter her, but stopped to kiss her breasts again, lick her nipples. She cut that short by reaching down between our bodies and guiding my rock hard cock towards her glistening pussy.

With a gentle push, I entered her, just a bit at first, then a little more. I heard her gasp, and she smiled up at me.

"I can feel how warm it is."

I just nodded my head.

She pushed her hips up, and I found myself all the way in her pussy, tight up to my balls. She had all of me now.

I pulled back until the head of my dick almost popped out, then thrust all the way back in. Again, and again. Slowly, letting her tell me how fast to go. After a few minutes, five or a fifty, I had no idea, she wouldn't let me pull back out very far. She kept me all the way in her, and started to buck her hips up and down in short strokes. Grinding us together, over and over again.

I felt her come. I mean, I'd felt the other girls come when I fucked them, and I'd felt great. But this was different. A warm flush washed over my cock, and it was being squeezed so tightly I thought I was in heaven.

I massaged her chest, kissed her nipples, and she tossed her head back and got an angry look, and her entire body shook. She let out short gasps of breath, and I saw for the first time a woman get a red flush across her chest. I'd read about it, but I'd never seen it before. I"m sure they had had it, but I hadn't noticed.

The last few bucks of her hips, and it became too much for me. The warm flush on my dick, the pressure, the look on her face, it all became more than I could take. I shoved myself into her as far as I could, and emptied my cock in her cunt.

I came and came and came. Even when it was over, it wasn't really over. Aftershocks, I called them when I told her about them later. More of them, slowly decreasing in intensity, and then it was over.

I pulled out of her, and she made room beside her on the couch, turning sideways towards me. We lay like that for a minute, waiting for our breathing to settle down, and she smiled at me like no woman had ever smiled at me before. I think it was the best thing I had every seen in my life! I pledged to myself right then and there that I was going to do whatever it took to see that kind of smile again.

And that was when we heard the others clapping. Yeah, they really did. Clapped and smiled, standing around us, where they had apparently been the whole time. I hadn't even noticed.

"My GOD, Jack!" Candy exclaimed. "That was FANTASTIC! I want more of that!"

I just gave her a little laugh.

We both sat up, and the others took seats too.

"We better have that on tape!" Jill said to the group.

Both Candy and I blushed a little bit. After all this sex and fucking and the game, why would we blush now? But we did.

"I forgot the cameras were on," Candy said with a shy little smile.

"Me too," I told her.

"They better have been!" Tiffany told us.

Jill and Kevin were nodding there heads yes, agreeing vigorously.

I was too mellow from what Candy and I had just done to care, right at that moment.

"Are we done with the game for the night?" Jill asked the rest of us.

I didn't know right then. Hell, right then I didn't care! No one else spoke up for while.

"We could just have an old fashioned orgy," Melody told all of us. She said it in a voice that was half kidding, half serious.

I looked at the clock. Ten thirty at night. Not late, not all that early, either. Well, whatever. I needed to get cleaned up.

"I need a shower," I told them, getting up. I grabbed my clothes from the floor, and headed for the stairway.

"Not a bad idea," Jill seconded. She started to gather up her clothes. The others did the same, and it didn't take but a few minutes until everyone was at least semi-clothed.

Yep. Looked like the game was over for the night. But Melody's suggestion was still hanging out there. No one had said yes. But no one had said no, either...

I ran the shower hot. I got it started and then started to undress. I'd left the bathroom door on my side open. Didn't really seemed to matter all that much, anymore, did it?

I lifted the toilet lid to pee when I heard the other door open, and Jill stepped in. She saw what I was about to do, and smiled.

"I was hoping I'd catch you in time. I want to watch you pee. Is that okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders. Like I said, didn't seem to matter so much any more. But it wasn't that easy. I couldn't pee while she was watching!

I tried and tried, and eventually did go. But I was surprised I still had something about my body I was nervous to do in front of her.

"Sorry it took so long, sis," I told her. "But I guess it's like down there, playing the game, your a real hot woman. But up here you're my sister again, and it's just like before."

She waited a second, then said "I kind of feel the same way. Too many years of hiding our bodies from each other, I guess."

"Yeah."

I smiled at her, and climbed in the shower. I didn't look to see if she'd left or was still there, but after a few minutes of letting the hot water run over me, I was feeling tired, but pretty good. I reached for the soap, but couldn't find it. That's when I found out she was still in the room.

"Want me to do that?" she asked me.

"Depends," I told her.

"On what?"

"On if we're going back into the basement tonight. Face it, you wash me down, we're going to do it right here."

She smiled in the steam from my shower.

"Guess you're right. Maybe we better save it, huh? Just in case."

I took the soap she handed to me, and she left the bathroom.

A few minutes later I finished up my shower, and got dressed. Then I looked over into Jill's room, and told her I was done. When she nodded she understood, I went into my bedroom and laid down on the bed. I heard Jill start her shower, but not when she got done. I fell asleep in minutes.

Damn, this keeps up I'm going to need a lot of naps, huh?

More to come...

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
47 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

It started out pretty good. But I felt like there was a continuity error during the first round of the card game. One of the girls answers her card by saying that she preferred doggie style because it gave her a feeling of being at the mercy of the guy fucking her. But later on the girls all claim to be virgins. I can only assume that she must have been referring to a time when one of the other girls did her doggie style using a dildo. A better narrative there would have been helpful with avoiding the confusion. 🙄 I can only guess that you don't take a lot of care in plotting out your story before you actually start writing it. 🤔 I learned all about doing an OUTLINE before writing in Junior High School English class. Did you sleep through it or are you just too lazy? 🤔

-

The biggest failure on your part was when you got to here:

"I got down behind her and stuck my cock in my mothers pussy! Then I started to pound her as hard as the inexperienced me could."

I immediately stopped reading the rest of your garbage and skipped to the last page. I voted you a big fat 1/5.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

All I can say is if this is true recollection, you are luckier than a dog with two dicks. If it’s imagination, your mind isevery bit as good if not better than Old Als. Either way you,sir, have a lot going for you!

I see the Anonymous family member. below me doesn’t like shaved pussies. Well I prefer a nice furry triangle. But I sure the hell am not going to belittle a lady that is shaved! Her gift to me is still as precious and appreciated as the fur burger. heh. Actually, I know personally a couple different ladies that shave in the summer and grow fur in the winter, makes sense to old Al. Plus we used to have our first day off Spring pussy shaving ceremony. Really it was sex before I shaved her and sex after to be sure I had it just right. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shaved pussy???

A turn off for me. WHY does a woman want to look like a six year old??? I prefer a WOMAN, not a little girl. Guys are such wimps today...I've even had women say it's for hygiene, then shave you fucking head and took her home way early...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mum and daughter

I shall never forget these years I was fucking Sue,one of my female married colleague, We were both on the same level sexually.Two years after I had fucked, I had already known her daughter Bella.She had shownme photo of her in bikini and other gala dresses.while fucking I started to tell my mistess that her daughter was very gorgeous. At the beginning she was someone reluctant,but every time I told her that her daughter was surely a good fuck. Bella was 25 yrs old.as time passed on my mistress Sue,became very xcited when I told her that I was fucking Bella,and then she acted that she was Bella and this reinforced our relation.then at my request she started to bring Some Bella'dirty strings. I was in heaven when I smelt and licked the girl panties which had a smell of piss and come.Sue also started to do exactly like me.Our fucking were becoming hotter and hotter.Sue told me that Bella knew about our relation and she was not in good terms with her cold,selfish drunkard Dad.When Sue introduced Bella during a cocktail,when Sue'husband was not there. It was like a "coup de foudre"between me and Bella.Not love but something special. I started to consider her like a daughter, a friend, a special person, Sue knew that I felt something for her daughter. Fortunately she was not jealous because the other woman was her daughter. I often texted Bella ,giving her advices on any subject she felt free to discuss. Gina, ,I had to accept that I was thinking king about Bella as A WOMAN. I wanted to make love to her not "fuck" and I was saying to myself that It was weird on my part to have such ideas on her.Then I had the solution.it was as if ,me and Bella were in a two room building separated by a door.IN ONE ROOM, I would think of her as my "fake dsughter" friend etc,and In the other room, I would think of her as A WOMAN I loved and with whom I would like to make lone,.Later on Bella told me that she was terribly attracted to me and one night when her parents were out for the weekend,I came to see her,We had both drunk 3 cups of wine and when I invited to dance with me,our bodies became closer and closer as she felt my hard on,We started to french kiss and her kisses were so sweet,I shall never forget when I asked her to sit on the sofa and put her legs apart. She pulled down her black satin string,I knelt down and started to kiss her inside legs, then her ass hole, then her pussy lips and when my tongue entered her salted pussy I drank all her pussy moistures,she stared to cry and when I sucked her clito she cried louder and louder,fortunately,it was heavily raining ,she cummed several times and she pull off all the remaining dress off her,I had the view of a very gorgeous woman in her nudity of top model, we made love slowly, sweetly then I have to say that we "fucked "like beasts.During the weekend we fucked a dozen of times. Her Mu does not know about her relation and I have toa to leave it to me.I shall crescendo tell her and I am confident that in some time,I shall fuck both,either in the same bed.or alternatively with each one' kniwledge iff Bella does not want a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It was fairly entertaining and enjoyable up until the whole pornsite idea popped out, then adding more guys in. It was already a stretch throwing the parents in the mix, lol. Getting laid aside (well that was a big plus;) the dude was used and played like a tool from the beginning, his dick was so swollen he didnt even see it when they told him! Lol.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories