Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Dorothy said.

"What about sending out invitations to each party?" Dawn said. "Make it by invitation only."

"And just invite enough to comfortably fill this place," Janet said, "although even with the additions we don't have enough private rooms."

"The first party was a good size," Patricia said.

"We had thirty three women at that one," Dorothy said. "But now we have more roosters."

"So say thirty five women?" Charlotte said.

"Let's have a motion on sending out invitations and limiting them to thirty five," Dorothy said. The motion was made and carried.

"Seems like we need to have some kind of membership person," Cynthia said, "if we're going to have to keep track of who gets invited when."

"Plus you have all the people who are interested in attending single parties," Charlotte said.

"Anyone interested in keeping track of the membership?" Dorothy said.

"I can do it," Patricia said.

"Okay, great," Dorothy said. "That was easy. Patricia, you'll have to coordinate with Charlotte to maintain a list of members and women interested in single parties."

"Okay," Patricia said.

"Now," Dorothy said, "we have to find a Rooster House. We talked about it at the last board meeting as something we were going to get started on but it's become imperative. My neighbors were freaked out by the traffic the last party generated. I was freaked out myself. And now they've got me labeled as a nuisance. It's probably only a matter of time before the cops show up; no offense, Cynthia."

"Yeah," Cynthia said, "I'll talk to them if they do. I work in a different department than the patrol people but a lot of them know me."

"So I want every one of us to spend some time driving around and looking for properties we can lease or perhaps buy that will suit our needs," Dorothy said. "I've talked with Derek and he's agreed to evaluate anything we come up with. He said he's got some properties in mind that he'll look at too. With any luck we'll be able to find something within the next month or so. Once we do we can start the renovations. I've also been talking with some potential backers and I'm optimistic that the money will be there." She gave a deep sigh. "Boy, I wasn't expecting this to happen so fast. It's exciting but I'm scared half to death at the same time."

"We owe you a lot," Ethel said. "I'm feeling truly alive again for the first time in a long time. All thanks to you. If there's anything you need that I can help you with please let me know."

A number of us expressed similar feelings of appreciation.

"Thank you all," Dorothy said. "Knowing that I'm making you ladies happy, as well as myself, is what keeps me going."

With that the meeting broke up. Ellie and I had shared a ride so, at Ellie's suggestion, we took the long way home and jotted down a few potential Rooster Houses we saw along the way which I emailed to Dorothy.

CHAPTER SEVEN

And so began a period of hectic activity that lasted for over six months. But along with the hard work came a deep sense of satisfaction as we watched the club grow into an organization that was capable of providing a safe and stimulating environment for a large number of women to freely explore their sexual fantasies.

It didn't seem like much in the beginning though. Knowing we now had hundreds of women pinning their hopes on our efforts made what we'd accomplished so far shrink to an absurdly small size. We now looked at the tiny private rooms that Derek had built with something akin to embarrassment. And as more memberships came in and inquiries about the cost of attending single parties multiplied Dorothy's house seemed to appear more and more like a dollhouse.

Even before the next board meeting Charlotte, Barb, and Ellie submitted job descriptions for the positions they foresaw needing to fill. Betty, realizing that she too could use paid staff, did the same. Dorothy and Charlotte, with input from Derek, who as one of the biggest employers in the city, was familiar with the ins and outs of what was required, developed employment packages for each new position. When all the details were ironed out the list was handed over to Barb who published them in the newsletter and on the website. Because the terms were so good the response was tremendous; which added to the work load for the volunteers.

Meanwhile we had the fourth party to deal with a mere eleven days after the emergency board meeting. Several of us teamed up with Patricia to create an invitation list; we decided to select a mix of regulars and newbies so that the presence of experienced women would encourage the more inhibited. Once the invitations to the fourth party were sent out we started preparing the invitations to the fifth party which was scheduled to be held two weeks after the fourth.

I was also spending time helping Ellie get ready to interview potential roosters. The list had grown to twenty five because, we learned, women interested in the club were talking to some of the men in their lives who then checked the website and saw the rooster recruitment notice.

"And I've still got hundreds of emails to go through and select from," Ellie said one afternoon as we were reading through applications in preparation for interviews. "This has gotten totally out of hand."

"And that's a good thing," I said.

"It's a wonderful thing," Ellie said, "but I feel like I'm buried up to my neck in cocks and the faster I dig the deeper they get."

"Is that a complaint?" I said.

"Not really," she said, "but I wouldn't mind things getting a little more manageable."

"You'll be getting some staffers soon," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

We'd gotten in the habit of taking our clothes off when visiting each other. We'd never done this before but sometime after the first meeting and several board meetings in which various women ended up undressed I'd gone to visit Ellie and she'd been naked. By that time being naked felt more comfortable than having clothes on. So I joined her. Now we did it naturally.

In one part of the applications we'd asked the potential roosters to describe aspects of their sexual lives that seemed relevant to their becoming roosters. Some of these stories were quite arousing and Ellie and I had taken to reading these parts aloud to each other. And playing with ourselves.

"Here's one," Ellie said, "he says he had an ex-girlfriend who liked to fuck in public places. They used to take the same bus to work and would get to the bus stop before anyone else. She never wore underwear and would sit on his lap. He'd get his cock out underneath her skirt and put it inside her. They'd be like that as people gathered around them. He said he got to be an expert at getting himself back into his pants shielded by her skirt. He says people knew what they were doing but nobody said anything although they got some nasty looks from time to time."

"Nice images," I said, teasing my clit.

"Hmmm," Ellie said, with her fingers inside herself.

"It shows a spirit of adventure," I said, "and a willingness to go along with his girlfriend's fantasies."

"Ahh," Ellie said.

"Here's one," I said. "This guy likes to take his wife to adult bookstores where she sucks all the cocks that come through the glory holes."

"Fuck," Ellie said, "That sounds risky as hell."

"Then they go home and fuck while talking about all the cocks she sucked."

"Is this his idea or hers?" Ellie said.

"It's not clear," I said. "It seems mutual but that's something we can try to determine in the interview."

"I don't know if I even want to go there," Ellie said. "God knows what they've picked up."

"Yeah, that's true," I said.

By the end of the afternoon we'd chosen sixteen men to interview. We decided to wait until there were paid staffers before setting up appointments.

The fourth party was very different from the first two I'd attended. I got there early, as usual, and was struck by the lack of enthusiasm. All the women seemed to be tired. The roosters, however, not having any duties, apart from Derek of course, were raring to go.

We went through the usual process of setting up though with less banter and laughing. Once we were done we sat in the living room and chatted till the other women began to arrive.

"Well fuck, that was a disaster," Doris said as it became clear that most of the newbies who'd been invited weren't going to show. "They got cold feet, I guess."

A group of us were standing in the hall by the front door.

"Damn, only eight newcomers," said Dorothy, "we're going to have to rethink the invitation process."

"Probably should invite twice the number of newbies and expect half of them to chicken out," Charlotte said, "and if they don't we'll just have to deal with the overflow."

"All the roosters are here anyway," Samantha said.

"I think we should stop being so gloomy and enjoy ourselves," Barb said, "after all the rooster/lady ratio is almost one on one."

"Barb has a point," Cynthia said.

"And we probably shouldn't be bad mouthing newbies," Betty said, "we've got eight brand new faces and should be grateful they're here and make them welcome."

"You're right," Dorothy said. "I always knew there would be setbacks. And I think we know how to handle the invitations now. So yeah, let's party."

We moved into the living room where Patricia and several other club officers were talking with the new women. Samantha went upstairs to make sure the roosters were ready.

We went around the room introducing ourselves.

"Why don't we go down to the orgy room and have Samantha set the roosters loose," Dorothy said. Several of the new women looked distinctly uncomfortable. "Don't worry you don't have to do anything," Dorothy said to them. "You can keep all your clothes on and just watch if you want to."

Once we were in the orgy room about half of the regulars began taking off their clothes. I was one who did. Two of the new women did as well.

"Feeling brave?" I said to one of them.

"Oh," she said, "my husband and I are nudists and we've done some swinging as well so this is nothing new."

"Okay," I said. "I'm Melissa by the way."

"I'm Lana," she said.

"So why are you here if you have other ways to do the same thing?" I said, "If you don't mind my asking."

"I don't mind at all," Lana said. "Nudism is a whole separate activity that doesn't involve sex, necessarily. But I've been a little disappointed with the swinging we've done. It's been fun and exciting, don't get me wrong, but I've felt hemmed in somehow, like the men's fantasies were considered to be more important than my own. I liked the concept of this place and thought I'd try it."

"That's been my experience with swinging too," Dorothy said, overhearing our conversation. "You look familiar," she added.

"You do too," Lana said. "I'm thinking I've seen you at Club Equinox."

"That could be," Dorothy said, "I went there a lot a couple of years ago."

"Yeah," Lana said, "we haven't been there for awhile either."

"What's Club Equinox?" I said.

"A swing club," Lana said.

"I think I may have fucked your husband," Dorothy said.

"That could be," Lana laughed, "Jerry gets around."

At this point the roosters, naked as usual, began filing into the room.

"Okay guys," Dorothy said, "please line up in the middle of the room." She then went down the line introducing each one of them. "And we also have Karl, our Sybian driver, in the room down the hall. Okay ladies, let's enjoy ourselves." Suiting her actions to her words Dorothy took Anthony by the hand and led him to an open space on the padded floor. Moments later she was on her back with her legs in the air with Anthony between them gripping her thighs as he licked her pussy.

I saw that Lana went straight for Paul.

I'd heard so much about Shawn that I decided to give him a try. Luckily, given his popularity, I was the first to follow through on my impulse.

"Hi," I said as I came up to him, "I'm Melissa."

"Yes, I know," he said. "How are you tonight?"

"I'm good," I said. "I understand you're a private one on one kind of guy."

"Yeah," he said, "that's what I prefer. I'm willing to do group stuff but I have to warn you that I don't tend to perform very well when I do."

"That's fine," I said, "we can do private."

We found one of the new small private rooms unoccupied.

"Wow," Shawn said after we'd negotiated the narrow entrance and entered, "this is the first time I've seen these. They're nice. Awfully small though."

"Derek's crew finished them Thursday," I said as I closed the door.

"Lot of damn mirrors," he said.

"Two of the other rooms have fewer mirrors and those can be covered up if you don't like it in here," I said.

"No, that's okay," he said. "It's kind of like being in a group with only two people."

"And there's a shelf there, above the bed, with condoms, lube, and an Eroscillator if we need them," I said

We heard a thump and, a bit dimly, a woman's laughter. Shawn cut his eyes to me. "Hmmm," he said, "get some of the group sound effects too."

"The sound proofing's not bad considering we're almost right on top of each other," I said.

By this time we were sitting side by side on the edge of the bed looking at ourselves reflected in the mirror on the opposite wall only two feet away. Shawn put his arm around my waist, I turned to him, and we kissed. He was gentle but insistent. His tongue circled my lips and then began to probe my mouth.

A woman moaned in the next room. I could feel its effect on him. I reached for his cock.

"Hmmm," he said, thrusting into my hand.

His left hand burrowed between us and found my breast, tugging at my nipple. His other hand slid up my back, pulling me closer. I surrendered myself to the power of his male hunger.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," said the woman in the next room. I was thinking it was Janet.

He tried to work his hand into my crotch but my thighs were too close together. I lifted my leg, slinging it over his, to give him access. He pushed a finger into my vagina and stirred it around to distribute my wetness. Then it was two fingers. He curled them to rub my G-spot. All the while we were kissing passionately. He was good at his job. I had a nice little orgasm.

"I felt that," he said.

I was surprised. I didn't think I'd given any sign.

"I need you inside me," I said. I climbed onto the bed and got on all fours, resting on my elbows with my ass in the air. When he climbed up behind me I could see myself reflected in the mirror. Turning my head I could see myself from the other side.

A rhythmic thumping started in the next room.

"That is pretty sexy, isn't it?" He said. I didn't know if he was referring to the mirror, the thumping, or both. His eyes met mine in the mirror and he smiled. Then he was looking at himself. He grabbed his cock around the base and moved closer to my upthrust butt. I pulled my ass cheeks apart and turned slightly till I could see part of my pink opening.

"Oh, that's hot," he said.

He pressed the tip of his cock against the mouth of my vagina. My pussy was sending happy signals to my brain.

"Here goes Melissa," he said. Then he pushed his cock all the way in.

My brain was busy processing the sight of his cock disappearing and, at the same time, the sensations of my vagina parting to accept him.

"Oh fuck," I said. Rather loudly.

"Fuck yes," he said.

"Fuck me, fuck me," the woman next door said. I was sure it was Janet now.

Shawn pulled out a little and slid back in. "God that feels good," he said.

"Yes," I said.

He hooked his hands on either side of my waist, just above my hips, and began fucking me. Both of us were watching our connection.

"I love seeing you go inside me," I said.

"Hmmm," he said.

"Fuck me harder," I said.

"Fuck me," Janet said.

"Fuck me!" I screamed.

"God yes, fuck me!" Janet screamed, even louder.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed as loud as I could.

We were all laughing now.

"You're crazy," Shawn said.

"Okay," Janet said. "We know you can hear us and we can hear you. Let's just enjoy all the sounds and pretend it's all private. Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

Shawn went back to fucking me and, we could tell, Janet and her rooster went back to what they had been doing as well.

"Hold on," I said after we'd been fucking for awhile. "I want to try some things with these mirrors."

"Okay," Shawn said.

I scooted off the bed and had him lie down on his back with his butt on the edge and his feet on the floor. I straddled his legs facing the mirror on the wall between the rooms, held the shaft of his cock in my hand, and lowered myself down only far enough to allow the head inside me. I was fascinated by the sight. I know that there's a school of thought that says women are less visually oriented than men. And maybe we are. All I know is that watching that part of him that only becomes viable as a sexual instrument when the need to penetrate engorges him pushing into the part of me that weeps tears of welcome drove me wild. I raised myself till I could see my juices glistening on the purplish knob and then took him all the way inside. What stood out now was my clitoris. I opened my outer lips wider so I could see it better. I gave it a rub. And then rubbed it some more. I wiggled my butt a little and felt the length of him shift around inside me. I cupped his balls.

"You seem to be having a grand old time there," Shawn said, "real nice view from this side."

"Oh, I am," I said. "I want to try something else now."

I climbed off him and had him scoot back a little further on the bed. I then stood bestride him, lowered my bottom, and clasped the sides of his chest for balance.

"Hold your cock up straight," I said.

I lowered my pussy over the tip. Looking down between us I got a view from one angle. Then, twisting to look over my shoulder, I got another captured by the mirror. At the intersection of my legs, below the round globes of my ass, he stood like a rocket about to blast off into my inner universe.

"Damn that's hot," he said.

"Yeah," I said. "We have ignition."

"What?" He said.

"Never mind," I said, and punched that rocket deep into my innards. "Fuck."

I was now seriously committed to the space program. It was time for multiple launches. I lost interest in watching us in the mirror and focused on the inner space of sensation. I was bouncing my butt, moving it around, trying to find the angle with the most sensational payback. Shawn was helping with upward thrusts each time I came down and the impacts were sending delicious vibrations through my clit. Each forceful collision of our bodies made me want more of the same. I bounced faster and faster and Shawn met me every time.

I was vaguely aware of Janet crying out in pleasure on the other side of the mirror and it spurred me on.

"Oh God," Shawn said. It came out more as a grunt than words. I felt him swell inside me.

"Oh yeah, baby," I said, "come for me baby. Give it to me."

I didn't think I could fuck any faster. But I did. Then I felt him go rigid, his cock pulsing.

"Oh God," he said, "Oh God." And stopped moving.

I changed the pattern of my movements and began rocking on him with my pussy squashed against the base of his cock. I found the spot that stimulated my clit the most and hit it repeatedly as hard as I could. It did the fucking trick and I felt the wonderful flares of orgasm shoot through my guts. It felt so damn good I wanted another one. I started growling as I ground down on him. Shawn was going soft but there was enough of him left to do the trick again. But I was feeling greedy. I wanted another one.

"Finger me," I said, "finger me you son of a bitch."

Shawn got the message and stuck two fingers between his belly and my pussy. I rubbed myself on his fingers like a maniac.

1...7891011...18