Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those two girls had one hell of a fight," Cynthia was saying to Charlotte as they filled their plates, "screaming obscenities like banshees out in the driveway. I had to go out and tell them to knock it off. That blonde wanted to take a punch at me."

"She got into it with Dorothy earlier," I said.

"She's bad news," Cynthia said. "I'm banning her."

"The brown-haired one, Regina, seems okay," I said.

"She's holed up in the living room," Charlotte said. "Won't talk to anybody."

"I'll check in on her," I said, "we talked a bit earlier."

I poured my wine, filled a plate, and went into the living room. Regina was huddled in the big armchair with her eyes closed.

"Are you all right?" I said sitting down in a folding chair nearby.

"Nghh," she said.

"You shouldn't let your friend spoil your time here," I said.

"She's not my friend," she said.

"Well you invited her, right?" I said.

"That was a big fucking mistake," she said. "She made me look stupid."

"She made herself look stupid," I said. "I could see that you didn't like what she was doing."

"Really?" Regina said, opening her eyes.

"Yah, really," I said. "And I'm sure others saw it too."

Regina swiveled around in the chair. I noticed that she hadn't put her panties back on.

"I like it here," she said, her voice low. "I like how it feels. But I'm not very brave. I thought bringing Rita would help me be braver."

"Honey," I said, touching her knee, "just be yourself and take your time."

"You're not mad at me?" She said.

"Honey, why would I be mad at you?" I said.

"Is Dorothy mad at me?" She said.

"I don't know for sure," I said, "but I doubt it. I don't think she's mad at Rita either; she probably just thinks Rita's immature."

"Does she think I'm immature too?" She said.

"I don't know," I said, "but I haven't seen you act immature." Screaming in the driveway probably qualified but I hadn't seen that little episode. "It's pretty simple, really; treat other people the way you'd like to be treated."

"Okay," she said.

We sat in silence while I finished the food on my plate.

"I think I'll go home," she said. "But I'll be back." She paused, "Without Rita."

"Good," I said. I stood up and she stood up with me. We walked out of the living room and I disposed of my garbage.

"Melissa?" She said as I was turning towards the orgy room.

"Yes?" I said.

"Thanks," she said as she turned towards the front door.

"You're welcome," I said, turning back to the orgy room.

Things were pretty quiet. I saw Ellie talking with one of the new women in the far corner. No sign of Brandon; I figured he'd been accosted by one of his other admirers though she probably wouldn't get much out of him after his session with Ellie and me.

Barb was sitting next to Tiny Tom, playing with his cock as they chatted.

"So, how was Ben?" I said as I sat down next to them.

"He was good," Barb said. "Not my favorite but I'll do him again."

"How are you?" I said to Tom.

"All fucked out," he said.

"I'm afraid that's a rooster's sad fate," Barb said, "especially when you guys are so outnumbered."

"I think I can live with that," Tom said.

"I'll bet," Barb said, giving his cock a pull.

"I saw you on the Sybian too," I said. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"Oh yes, I was," Barb said. "I'm definitely going to add that to my sexual routine. I love being with guys," she gave Tom's cock another pull, "but for a guaranteed mind blowing orgasm you can't beat Karl and his magic machine."

"I haven't tried it," I said, "and I probably won't. I don't really care for toys. The tub faucet is about as close as I've come."

"The tub faucet?" Tom said.

"You sit under the faucet and let the water hit your pussy," Barb said. "Yeah, I like that too. But, in my opinion, the Sybian's better."

"I don't do it often, the faucet thing," I said. "Mostly I prefer my fingers if I don't have a guy."

Our conversation meandered along as the room grew even quieter.

A short time later Dorothy circulated among the club officers and invited us to stay awhile longer after the roosters and regular members had left. She then started nudging the others towards the door. The roosters got the message immediately but some of the women were harder to convince. But finally the last of them was gone.

"How did it go with Derek?" Dorothy asked Ethel as we all settled in a rough circle in the orgy room propped on pillows and avoiding the wet spots.

"You were right," Ethel said. "He had no problem being with me. And he was better than George."

"Way to go Ethel," Betty said. "And no hard feelings about your interrupting us."

"Maybe I'm not too old for this after all," Ethel said. "I actually got on top for part of the time."

"Whooo hoo," Barb said.

"Okay," Dorothy said, "we need to start thinking about what we want in the permanent Rooster House. We're starting to get enough revenue coming in as well as some potential backers to at least begin scouting for a location." She paused as we all applauded. "One of my pet ideas is to have a restaurant or perhaps a cafe type area that would serve as an entranceway to the club where people could socialize before and perhaps after entering the club. And as I imagine it there would be people drawn to the restaurant who wouldn't even know the club exists."

"So we wouldn't be hanging out nude in the restaurant, I guess?" Janet said.

"You don't hang out anywhere nude," Ellie said.

"That's correct," Dorothy said. "The restaurant would be a more or less separate operation open to the public."

"We should have a lot of private rooms," Donna said, "It's hard to find privacy here."

"Derek will be working on some more private rooms for the next party but yes, private rooms are a priority at the new location." Dorothy said.

"And we'll have a room for the Sybian and an orgy room I presume," Cynthia said.

"Of course," Dorothy said.

"What about private parking and a private entrance," Patricia said. "Some of us are married and really need to be discreet."

"Okay," said Dorothy, "I hadn't thought of that one, not being married myself."

"And showers," Nicole said. "Luckily Aaron wasn't home after I was with Anthony and Darryl."

"You're welcome to use the shower here," Dorothy said. "I apologize for not thinking of it myself. But yes, we definitely need showers for the Rooster House."

"And lockers," I said. "We scatter our clothes all over the place here."

"That's true," Dorothy said.

"What about a book or something about each of the roosters," Janet said, "something we could read and get an idea about what they'd be like to be with."

"I like that idea," Kymberly said. "I've been a bit overpowered by all the choices."

"Shit," Doris said, "we could have pictures and videos of the roosters in action."

"And testimonials from satisfied Happy Ladies," Barb said.

"What about a swimming pool?" Ellie said, "And a hot tub."

"Those are both doable," Dorothy said, "Although the pool may have to wait."

"It sounds like this place is going to be huge," Betty said.

"I've been thinking along the lines of a warehouse or industrial building," Dorothy said. "Something that we can expand into as members come up with new fantasies they want to explore."

"I'm getting excited," Barb said, "this sounds like it's going to be a sexual playground."

"That's my hope," Dorothy said.

"What about having some of those sex swings," Cynthia said, "you know, the ones you suspend from the ceiling."

"We could do that here," Dorothy said, "one at least. I don't care for the swings, actually; they're tough for old ladies like me to get in and out of. But I was at a party once where they had a platform that could be raised and lowered. You'd lower it to just the right height to get on easily and then raise it to just the right height for the man's cock to enter you. He'd stand there and swing you back and forth."

"That sounds great," Charlotte said.

"I'm sure Derek can design us something along those lines," Dorothy said, "I'll discuss it with him. Anyone else have an idea for the Rooster House?" We all looked around at each other but nobody spoke. "Okay, let's call it a night then," she said, "I'd appreciate it if you would all be on the lookout for a building we could use for a permanent location and keep thinking of what we'll want to have there."

We talked animatedly as those of us who were naked got dressed. Dorothy's expansive vision of what the Rooster House could be had inspired all of us.

"Wasn't that fun tonight? What we did with Brandon?" Ellie said as we walked down the driveway with a group of the other women.

"Yeah, it was," I said. "Better than I expected, actually."

We stopped at the end of the driveway, embraced, and kissed. For the first time it felt completely natural to me. The underlying anxiety that had always been there before had disappeared.

"I'll talk with you tomorrow," Ellie said as we disentangled.

"Okay," I said. "Love you."

"I love you too," she said. And then we both turned and walked to our cars.

CHAPTER SIX

"My neighbors are starting to talk," Dorothy said at the beginning of the next board meeting. "That fight between Rita and Regina upset some people. This is usually a very quiet street."

"I'm sorry," Cynthia said. "I tried to shut it down as quickly as I could."

"No apology required," Dorothy said. "I can deal with my neighbors. But it does suggest that we need to get the permanent Rooster House going as soon as possible."

"Are we agreed that Rita has been banned?" Cynthia said. A motion was made and carried unanimously.

"But Regina's okay, right?" I said.

"Regina's on probation as far as I'm concerned," Dorothy said, "but apart from upsetting my neighbors with her screaming she didn't do anything I object to."

"I think she'll be fine," I said, "she seems to have thought that she needed Rita to boost her confidence but I think she's past that now."

"Okay, moving on," Dorothy said, "Derek's been busy. You can take a look later at what he's done so far. He says that he'll have two of the rooms, which he'll have turned into four, done for the next party. He's also working on a design for the swinging platform. He says he saw something like it in a video called "The Lifestyle" but he thinks he can improve on what they had."

"If he's as good with design and construction as he is as a lover," Barb said, "I expect we'll end up with some pretty nice digs."

"I've known Derek much longer as a construction guy than I have as a lover," Dorothy said, "and I've always thought highly of his work. My husband used him exclusively, wouldn't even think of hiring anyone else."

"Yeah, with Derek I'd say we're in good hands," Doris said, "in more ways than one."

"Okay," Dorothy said after the laughter had faded, "we may have a problem. The last party was smaller than the first so I think we should do some work on encouraging the members we have to come to the parties and also find more newcomers. Any ideas?"

"I've got a few," Barb said, "first of all I can kick off the newsletter with an in-depth description of the parties and what's available for members. I can also put some time into upgrading the website so it reflects all the work we've been doing and make sure it's SEO."

"What's SEO?" Dorothy said.

"Search Engine Optimized," Ellie said.

"Oh," Dorothy said, "well I guess that's why you two are in charge of the computer stuff."

"Anyway," Barb said, "I have some other things I'd like to try as well. We'll just have to see how it affects attendance at the next party."

"I'd say you've got it pretty well figured out," Dorothy said, "so I propose we let you run with it. And, unless someone else has other business or objects to Barb's ideas, let's adjourn the meeting and take a look at Derek's additions."

No one spoke. A few minutes later we were crowding into the first modified bedroom.

"Oh wow, yeah," Donna said, "I like this."

"It's just the framing and the drywall right now," Dorothy said, "but his crew will be coming in to paint, put up mylar mirrors, and install beds in the next couple of days."

"He has a crew?" Patricia said.

"He owns a construction business," Dorothy said, "of course he has a crew."

"Do they fuck as good as he does?" Doris said.

"I have no idea," Dorothy said.

"How does he find time to do all this and be a rooster too?" Charlotte said.

"He's semi-retired," Dorothy said, "he has a foreman who runs the business day to day. We're Derek's pet project at the moment."

"I wonder why?" Cynthia said.

"Probably because he gets all the hot sweet pussy he can handle," Doris said.

"Yeah, that might have something to do with it," I said.

We looked in on the second room which only had the rough framing and then, after talking for awhile about how excited we were about the way things were going, headed home.

The next three weeks passed quickly. Barb's newsletter arrived in my email and I was thrilled by its high quality and by how well she'd conveyed the essence of the parties. In it was an invitation to visit the website and when I did I was impressed by the same level of excellence. It seemed to me that if Barb's efforts didn't produce results nothing would.

Unfortunately, due to a family emergency that frightened me enough to fly home but which turned out to be much less than it first appeared, I missed the party.

"You will not fucking believe this," Ellie said the moment I answered my cell phone the morning after. "It was fucking wild. We had to turn women away. A lot of women. I couldn't believe it."

"You're kidding," I said.

"I kid you not," Ellie said, "really and truly. Barb's newsletter and whatever else she did hit a nerve. Big time."

"Oh fuck," I said, then looked around to make sure no one was around to hear me. "But that's great."

"Yeah," Ellie said, "Dorothy almost did a melt down, though."

"Dorothy?" I said, "You're kidding. Dorothy's always so cool."

"It was crazy, I'm telling you," Ellie said.

"Was it fun?" I said.

"There were too many new people for it to really be fun," Ellie said, "we spent most of our time holding newbies hands and talking to them about the club. Some of the regulars got it on with the roosters but mostly it was this big voyeur scene."

"Doris, I'll bet," I said.

"Yeah, Doris, Barb, Jaime, and Patricia, the usual suspects," Ellie said.

"What about the Sybian?" I said.

"Yeah, there were a few brave newbies for that," Ellie said. "They watched Cynthia nearly pass out from coming and had to try it. Some of them demanded that the door be closed so they could be alone with Karl."

"What was Karl's reaction?" I said.

"Karl was in piggy heaven," Ellie said. "He even called Johanna in so she could wash the attachments while he got down to the business of making the next woman come."

"Shit," I said, laughing and looking around again.

"Okay," Ellie said, "the next board meeting is in two days. Will you be back by then?"

"Yeah, I can be," I said, "turned out that Dad didn't have a heart attack after all. If I'd waited a couple more hours before leaving I wouldn't have had to come at all."

"Oh shit," Ellie said, "I should have asked about your Dad first."

"That's okay," I said. "But yeah, I'll be at the board meeting. I wouldn't miss it for the world after what you told me."

We wound up our conversation and I closed up my phone in a bit of a daze.

"This place is getting to be too damn small," Dorothy said with an edge of desperation after convening the emergency board meeting two days later. "We're going to have to find a permanent location soon or figure out a way to restructure the parties. It's kind of scary to realize how successful we've become."

"How do you mean 'restructure'?" Charlotte said.

"I don't have a clear idea," Dorothy said, "but maybe split up the membership so they could be assigned to different parties. We'd have more parties a month but smaller ones."

"That sounds like it would be a lot of work," Nicole said, "some of us are stretched pretty thin as it is."

"Yes, I know," Dorothy said. "Perhaps we should think about hiring staff to handle day to day chores. Train them through the parties so they'll be ready for the permanent Rooster House. And when we make that move, of course, all these party scheduling problems will disappear; we'll just have regular hours of operation."

"I think both ideas are good," I said, "smaller parties more often and hiring staff. We do seem to be past the point where we can expect volunteers to carry the whole load."

"I'm really sorry to have caused such an uproar," Barb said, "I didn't expect as big a response to my marketing efforts as we had."

"That's quite all right," Dorothy said, "no reason to apologize. Basically I'm thrilled but it does mean we're going to have to expand sooner than I'd planned. But it's gratifying to know what I was right that there are a lot of women out there wanting a safe place to explore their sexuality. However, if we don't meet their needs as quickly as possible we could be in danger of losing momentum."

"Over a hundred new memberships have come in," Charlotte said, "and many more inquiries about information on the cost of attending single parties."

"I've had over six hundred requests from women wanting to be put on the newsletter mailing list," Barb said, "and more coming in."

"I could use some help," Charlotte said. "I don't have to time to handle all this by myself."

"I could use help too," Barb said.

"Okay," said Dorothy, "let's look at more staff positions. Maybe have people work the parties and then help out with other stuff the rest of the time. Charlotte, and Barb, please put together an outline of the things you need to delegate and bring it to the next board meeting. Ellie, what about you?"

"I'm okay with rooster recruiting for now since we're relying on them to contact us, although with Barb being so busy that might become a problem too," Ellie said, "where I need help is in interviewing and testing."

"Maybe shouldn't hire people to test roosters," Cynthia said, "seems like that could be an iffy area legally."

"I think we can handle the testing," Dorothy said, "I know I'm willing to pitch in for the good of the cause." There was scattered laughter. "Interviewing is straightforward enough to be handled by a staffer."

"Can members apply for the jobs?" Donna said. "I'd much prefer to do this than continue being a waitress."

"I'd be interested too," Carol said.

"Me too," Jaime said.

"I can't think of any conflict of interest off hand," Dorothy said. "Although if you're working at a party I'm thinking that you won't be able to participate."

"But we could work one party and then participate in the next one, right?" Jaime said.

"We'll have to put some thought into the details but I'd say that makes sense," Dorothy said. "On the whole I like the idea of hiring members to be staffers. They'll already know what we're about and it keeps it in the family, so to speak."

"There is the danger of there being bad feelings if someone doesn't get a job she wants," I said. "Or if someone does a job badly and needs to be fired."

"That's true," Dorothy said, "But I consider it to be an acceptable risk. On that note are we agreed that we need to hire staff and that the jobs will be made available to members?" A motion was made and carried.

"As soon as we develop a list of jobs I can put it in the newsletter," Barb said.

"Now, as far as parties are concerned," Dorothy said, "how often should we have them and how do we make sure we don't have the chaotic mess we had last time?"

"Every two weeks?" Samantha said.

"Seems like a place to start," Cynthia said. "We can always shift to weekly if bi-weekly doesn't take care of the problem."

1...678910...18