Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw that Doris, Ellie, and Cynthia were wasting no time removing their clothes and soon my own clothes were stacked in a neat pile against the living room wall. Undressing reminded me of the period of meditation I'd enjoyed that morning and as I looked around I felt a renewal of that sense of comfort and empowerment.

As I stood there a group of women disappeared down the hall, pretty much emptying the living room.

"Hey Melissa," Barb said, coming up beside me. She pulled her sweatshirt over her head, folded it, and put it beside my pile of clothes. She wasn't wearing a bra. "I can't get that threesome we had with Derek out of my head," she said. She kicked off her shoes, pulled off her socks, and pushed down her sweatpants. She wasn't wearing panties. "I really don't talk like that usually but the whole situation just made me so hot."

"Yeah," I said. "It was pretty intense and your dirty talk was a big part of it."

"I suspect I'm going to be making a habit of it in this place," Barb said as she added her folded sweatpants to the pile.

I laughed. "I wouldn't be surprised," I said, "I think Dorothy planned it that way, to bring out our wild sides."

"Speaking of wild," Barb said, "how did I miss that cock? He could win an anatomy award."

I looked in the direction she was staring. One of the new women, looking a little embarrassed and intimidated, was stroking a very large cock while holding her glass of wine in the other.

"That's Paul," I said. "I saw him at the last party but never hard before. That is impressive. Apparently we missed his testing session. Funny no one mentioned him."

"I don't think she expected it to get that big," Barb said. "And now she doesn't know what to do with it. Oop, maybe she does."

The woman had begun sucking on Paul's cock.

"I'm going to head down to the orgy room," I said, "see what's happening down there."

"I'll join you," Barb said.

We walked down the hall and even before we got to the orgy room we could hear the sounds of people enjoying themselves; from further down the hall came the rumbling thunder of the Sybian.

"Music to my ears," Barb said.

The orgy room was pulsating with activity. A number of the new members who'd stayed in the living room the last time had worked up enough courage to at least observe the action from the sidelines. Even Midge, clothed as usual, had found a spot against the wall.

"Hmmmm," said Barb, surveying the scene. "There's one I haven't tried yet, the guy with Brandy."

"I think his name's Ben," I said. "I've hardly noticed him much less been with him."

"Well off I go," Barb said. "I'll let you know how it goes."

The thoughtful mood that had been with me throughout the day continued. It felt good to be here but I didn't feel any urgency to act. I found a place next to a couple of the new members.

"I'm Melissa," I said to the one with short dark-brown hair.

"I'm Regina," she said. "And this is Rita." She gestured toward the blonde with shoulder length hair beside her.

"Hi," I said. Rita nodded and smiled.

"So what do you think so far?" I said.

"I was at the last party," Regina said. I looked at her and had no recollection of having seen her. "And I mostly hung out in the corner of the living room. But I knew I wanted to come back. I told Rita about it and she wanted to come too."

"It's better than Internet porn," Rita said. "This is real."

"Most of the roosters are kinda old though," Regina said. "I was hoping for more young guys."

"How old are you?" I said.

"I'm twenty," Regina said.

"I'm nineteen, almost twenty," Rita said.

"Brandon is twenty-four," I said. "He's the redhead over there fucking the black woman. That's Doris."

"He's kinda cute," Rita said.

"Nice cock," Regina said.

"Yeah," Rita said.

"He's very gentle," I said. "Very sensual."

"I like it rough," Rita said.

"I'm okay with gentle," Regina said. "But I tend to like it rougher too."

"You might want to try Douglas then," I said. "He's an older guy but he's very physical."

"Which one is he?" Rita said.

"The biker looking guy that Dorothy is fucking," I said, "he's in one of his quieter moods at the moment though."

"He looks like an ex-con," Rita said.

I looked at her wondering how she would know.

"The tats," she said, looking back at me. "But he looks cool."

"I think Doug may have spent some time in prison," I said. "I'm not sure. But I will talk to Ellie, she's our main rooster recruiter, about finding some young guys. She's the one over there with the older guy with the beard. That's Garth."

"I'm going to check the biker guy out," Rita said, standing up. She pulled her black dress over her head and threw it on the floor. Now all she wore were socks, tennis shoes, and several necklaces that looked homemade. It didn't look as if her pubes or armpits had ever seen a razor. And it was obvious from the dark brown pubic hair that she was a bottle blonde. "Are you coming?" She said to Regina.

Regina got up and undressed too. She was wearing panties and her pubic hair was trimmed down to a 'landing strip'. I watched, amused, as the two girls trooped over to join Douglas and Dorothy who looked up at them as the two young women invaded their space. Rita said something that made Douglas start laughing and Dorothy sit back on his cock and stare. Dorothy shook her head and said something to Rita that made the young woman put her hand on her waist and cock her hips in a display of attitude. Rita said something to Douglas that made him shake his head. She said something else and Doug replied. Both Douglas and Dorothy started laughing. Rita was fuming. Regina looked embarrassed. A moment later Rita was stomping back with Regina trailing behind her.

"Goddamn fucking old bitch," Rita said as she came up to me, "worn out old fucking cunt."

"What happened?" I said.

"Thinks she's God's fucking gift to fucking men," she said as she grabbed her dress and headed for the door.

"What happened?" I said as Regina began to gather her clothes. Regina wouldn't look at me.

"Nothing," she said. She looked like she wanted to cry. She spent a moment trying to decide whether she should get dressed or not and finally straggled after Rita with her clothes in her hand.

"That was weird," I said to no one in particular.

I was feeling a little shaken by Rita's vehemence and took several deep breaths to calm my nerves. Out of the corner of my eye I happened to catch sight of Ethel, a fixed expression on her face, struggling to her feet from a spot against the opposite wall. Curious, I watched as she moved slowly across half the room and then settled on her knees beside Derek who was, at that moment, having his cock sucked by Betty. Both of them looked up in surprise. Ethel chewed her bottom lip for a moment and then spoke to Derek. Betty sat back on her haunches, still holding Derek's cock. Derek reached out and slid his hand under Ethel's dress and up her thigh. Ethel turned to Betty and said something with an apologetic look on her face. Betty let go of Derek's cock and shrugged her shoulders. Derek struggled up, helped Ethel to stand, and then bent down to kiss Betty. Betty patted Ethel's bottom as they passed her and Ethel turned to smile. A moment later Derek and Ethel disappeared out the door.

"You're awfully quiet tonight," Brandon said, sitting down beside me. "You've been sitting here since you came in."

"You've been watching me?" I said.

"I feel we have a bond," he said, "so yeah, I notice."

"I noticed you were fucking Doris," I said.

"Yup," he said. "She's fun. A wild woman. I don't think I'm really her type though. Maybe she was looking for a change of pace."

"I think she just likes cock," I said. "I'm not sure she looks for any particular type."

We sat for awhile in friendly silence gazing at the activity in the room.

"Did you pick up on what happened between Dorothy and that blonde girl?" I said.

"I was close enough to hear a little of it," Brandon said. "Basically she told Dorothy to take a hike."

"You're kidding," I said.

"Nope," he said. "I had the definite impression she thought she could make Doug throw Dorothy to the curb for some of that fresh young pussy. She doesn't get how things work around here."

"She's gone now," I said. "And I have a feeling she won't be back."

"Good riddance," Brandon said.

We went back to watching the sensual flow of shifting bodies. I reached out and took his soft cock in my hand. He put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him.

"Whew," Ellie said, walking up to us. "I need a time out." She sat down by Brandon's side and he gathered her in with his other arm. She put her hand under mine and scooped up his balls.

"Mmmm," Brandon said.

"Been getting a workout?" I said. "I saw you with Garth."

"He's such a hoot," Ellie said. "I could barely come I was laughing so hard. He makes the weirdest noises when he's fucking. He's a lot of fun though."

"I've only been with him, sort of, that once at the first meeting," I said. "He didn't make any noises with me. Just asked me what my name was."

"I've only been with you that one time back then," Ellie said, speaking to Brandon.

"Yup," Brandon said.

I felt his cock growing in my hand. Ellie looked down at his lap and saw what was happening.

"Maybe we could take another shot at it?" Ellie said.

"Up to you," Brandon said.

"Maybe we could make it a threesome?" Ellie said, looking at me.

We looked into each other's eyes for a long still moment.

"Okay," I said.

"Why don't we find a private room," Brandon said, "if that's okay with both of you?"

We all got up and paraded clumsily out into the hall. In the course of our search we peeked into the Sybian room; Barb was riding while several women looked on, Karl was bent over his controls. We ended up in the upstairs bedroom where Brandon and I had been before.

"Home sweet home," Brandon said, looking at me.

"Fuck," Ellie said, pointing at the bed. We saw that there was a large wet spot.

"One of the squirters," I said.

We found a comforter to put over the mess and then, after some awkwardness, Ellie and I arranged ourselves on the bed with Brandon between us.

"I'm guessing that this is the first time you've done this together," Brandon said. "You both seem a little tense."

"Yeah," Ellie and I said, almost simultaneously. We smiled at each other over Brandon's chest.

"We've been friends for a long time," I said to Brandon, "but until this rooster thing sex wasn't part of it."

"We talked about it," Ellie said.

"In general," I said. "Not as something we'd do together."

"We don't have to do anything," Brandon said. "We can just talk."

"Oh, we'll do something," Ellie said, taking hold of his cock. During the search for a room it had gone soft again. "We've been building up to this."

I began to play with his balls. Ellie readjusted herself and took him in her mouth. I leaned over and caught one of her hard little nipples between my fingers and thumb.

"Mmmm," she said. She reached out to brush her fingertips across my thigh.

Brandon put a hand on each of our backs. "Oh yeah," he said.

I watched as Ellie coaxed Brandon's cock to full erection.

"So, who goes first?" Ellie said, looking at me, holding his cock at the base.

"You go," I said. "You did all the work plus I've been with him before."

As Ellie positioned herself I laid my head on Brandon's chest so I could watch the show.

"You like seeing this?" Ellie said, rubbing the head of Brandon's cock between the hairy outer lips of her pussy and over her pink labia.

"Yes, I do," I said, meeting her eyes. "It's beautiful, dear friend."

Ellie lifted up a little, guided Brandon's cock to the right spot, and sank down till it disappeared. The tip of her clit was peeking out from where their pubic hair combined.

"Oh fuck," Brandon said.

I licked the tip of my index finger and teased her half hidden clitoris.

"Fuck, yeah," Ellie said, and putting her hands on Brandon's chest began to move up and down.

I clambered up so I could kneel beside her. I ran one hand over her back and down to her bottom while I cupped her right breast with the other. She bent her head back, eyes closed, in anticipation of a kiss. I touched her lips with my tongue and her tongue came out to greet mine. Our mouths fused together. I felt a surge of headlong passion as the kiss deepened. Wanting to be closer to her I pressed in and slid my right hand down to where their bodies joined. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy, feeling Brandon's cock rub against my knuckle. I could feel the vibration of Ellie's moan against my mouth.

"Oh God Melissa," she said, pulling back to look at me. Her face was flushed. "That feels so good."

"Are you gonna come, honey?" I said. "Am I gonna make you come?"

"God yes, God yes," she said, "just keep rubbing."

I began moving my finger back and forth inside her, delighting in her hot wetness.

"Oh," she said. I felt her pussy tighten.

"Oh God," she said, shivering. Her pussy pulsed several times and then she pushed against my left arm and came to rest on Brandon's chest. "Oh shit," she said.

Brandon cradled the back of her head with one hand and put the other on her back. I pulled my finger out of her.

"It's your turn now," Ellie said after a long moment of silence, "as soon as I can get my body to move."

"No rush," I said, rubbing my hand over her soft smooth buttocks. "I like this. I feel so close to you. For some reason it gives me warm fuzzies to see the two of you together."

She turned her head till she could meet my eyes. "You're not freaked out anymore?" She said.

"Not at all," I said. "Once we got started I was fine. And I like having Brandon here." I gave his thigh a pat.

"I like being here," Brandon said.

"I'll bet," Ellie said, "two hot little pussies all to yourself."

"It's more than that," Brandon said, a hint of hurt in his voice.

"I know," said Ellie, "I'm just teasing you. Okay, time to move." She lifted herself up and Brandon's cock slapped wetly against his tummy. "I've got plans for you," she said, looking at me. "I want you to get on with your back facing Brandon."

"Okay," I said.

"And then I'm going to eat my first pussy," she said.

As I straddled Brandon, my butt on his belly, Ellie moved into place between his legs.

"Oh my goodness, what a view," she said, looking at my open pussy. She took hold of Brandon's cock and lifted it up. "Now if you'll just sit on this, my dear," she said.

I picked up my butt and eased forward as Ellie made a show of aiming. I felt the head touch my opening and then I felt the fullness tunneling into my depths.

"Bullseye," Ellie said.

Brandon snickered behind me.

Ellie slid her hands sensuously along my thighs till they reached my crotch. With her thumbs she pulled my outer lips apart. "Oh yeah," she said. "Fuck her Brandon."

Brandon tried to move inside me but was stymied by my ass on his stomach. I lifted up to give him more room and he began thrusting.

"Oh, that's pretty," Ellie said.

I watched her watching us, spreading my legs wider. She leaned closer, sticking her tongue out. Then I felt the tip of it nuzzle against my clit. "Oh Ellie," I said.

"Not bad," she said, "tastes like tuna." She laughed at my shocked look, "Just kidding, honey." She went back to licking me, this time in earnest.

Brandon gripped my waist with both hands, pushing me down each time he thrust up. Ellie's tongue on my clit and labia was starting to make me a little crazy. She began shaking her head from side to side sweeping the whole of her tongue across sensitive surface of my vulva. I clasped the back of her head with one hand and pulled her closer which intensified the sensations. Between the two of them I was rapidly approaching orgasm.

"Oh God," I said, "oh God, oh God." And then I poured over the edge in a tumbling freefall of overwhelming pleasure. I fell back onto Brandon and his arms came up to clasp me just under my breasts.

"Hey," Ellie said from below us, "I could get into this pussy eating shit." I felt her fingers exploring me. She pulled Brandon's cock out of me and eased her fingers in.

"That's enough for now, Ellie," I said. "Maybe later."

She crawled up till she was parallel to us and lay down on her side. I turned my head to look at her. Her chin glistened with my juices. I rolled off of Brandon and onto Ellie, turning her onto her back in the process. I licked her chin and kissed her.

"Turning into a lesbo, huh?" I said.

"Hey pot who're you calling black?" She said.

"We do seem to have added a new dimension to our friendship," I said. We kissed again.

"Hey, what about me," Brandon said, "don't I get to come too?"

"What about you?" I said.

"You're just a rooster," Ellie said.

"You two are so cruel," Brandon said.

"I know," Ellie said, looking up at me, "let's jack him off and watch him come."

"Yeah," I said, "let's."

Since he was closest to the bedside table Brandon reached over to pick up the small bottle of lube and handed it to me. There was a brief flurry of activity as Ellie and I arranged ourselves on either side of him. I poured some lube on his cock as Ellie made a fist around the shaft and pumped it up and down to spread the slippery stuff along the entire length. We grinned at each other across his tummy like a couple of giddy schoolgirls. I placed the bottle of lube back on the table and began playing with his balls.

"You gonna give us a big hot load," Ellie said to him.

"Jesus," Brandon said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah," I said, "are you going to shoot a geyser of jizz for us?"

"Sure," he said, "call me Old Faithful."

"I love playing with boy's toys," Ellie said.

"Me too," I said.

It took much longer than we'd anticipated.

"Fuck," Ellie said after a while, "my hand's getting tired."

I took over the jerking duties while she took over ball playing. I paused for a moment to relube and then flashed on Barb and her dirty talk.

"Okay baby," I said to him, "think about fucking Ellie's hot little pussy. Show him your pussy, hon." Ellie scrambled up and knelt beside him, pulling herself open. "Doesn't that pussy feel wonderful so warm and tight around your cock?"

Brandon groaned, his eyes fixed on Ellie's pink display.

"Oh, we've got it going now," I said, "he's getting harder. Yeah, you're fucking her and it feels so good, doesn't it? So hot and wet. You're slamming her, babe."

Brandon groaned again and closed his eyes.

"He's about to shoot, Ellie," I said, "I felt him throb."

Ellie locked her eyes on the head of his cock.

"Fuck her babe," I said, "fuck her hard." Brandon's butt muscles clenched.

"Fuuuuck!" he said as the white stream burst out of him once, twice, and then three times, and scattered across his chest. A droplet even made it to his chin.

"Fucking awesome," Ellie said, "that was hot." She ran her fingers through his come and spread it around.

"Felt pretty good too," Brandon said. "Thanks Melissa."

"This will make your skin nice and soft," Ellie said.

"His skin's pretty soft to begin with," I said.

"Yeah," Ellie said.

"I need to pee," I said.

"Well, don't do it here," Ellie said.

"Right," I said. I got up, opened the door, and walked down the hall to the bathroom. As my urine tinkled into the toilet my mind ranged over all that had happened in the last couple of hours. There was no doubt that my relationship with Ellie had changed. Where we were headed I had no clue but for right now it felt good. And I thought I had reason to believe that it would continue to feel good.

When I got back to the room there was no one there. I went downstairs. Feeling a pang of hunger I made my way to the dining room to get a glass of wine and something to eat.

1...56789...18