All Comments on 'Happy To See Me?'

by Girlfunk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

You have a good thing started here just don't make hubby out to be the wimp.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

Now that Simon had fucked her and shot her full of his sperm, perhaps he can withdraw and put Richard temporarily out of his misery and go back and fuck here some more with Richard passed out unconscious. The second time around, perhaps she can get up with Simon's sperm running down her legs that have not penetrated one of her eggs, and she can get Richard to the doctor and hospitalized. After Richard goes into the hospital, perhaps Simon can cum back and ensure that she starts carrying his baby in her belly?

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Quite a cliffhanger

Great start. I will be wayching for the second act.

jamaicanpussygaljamaicanpussygalover 18 years ago
can't wait

can't wait for the next chapter. really great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yay!

The plot and main events of the story are extremely well thought out, but, could you possibly submit your next editions to an editor to clear up your grammatical errors.

And more information on Josie's past with Richard and Simon would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
We want more! We want more! We want more!

Girlfunk, you have to write more to this story. Make the husband and lover fight, then have a threesome with the wife. good idea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The grammar ruined it

I thought you had a good idea, but your grammar was terrible, and the sentence flow and structure also need work. I would suggest contacting an editor for your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

OH MY GOD, PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!

~A Fan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous