Hard To Learn # 501

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone went dead and he just stood there looking at it. He didn't say anything to Lisa he just sat in the chair wondering about their lives and what she was doing to him in the bedroom. He wondered how she began to be so aggressive and acted like a whore in the bed with him and now she wasn't fucking him al all. He wondered about the meetings on Wednesday night and how tired she always was when she come home from these meetings, always around 1AM now. She always told him she enjoyed her night with the girls even if she was drinking club soda. But Bud was wondering just what the hell she was doing.

So, one day he decided to call some neighbors he knew very well. Bud was ashamed but asked a few of them if they saw anything strange or different around his house lately? Only one was very true to him and told him what she saw, it was Mr. Johnson. He told him he didn't want to get involved but felt he should know.

That afternoon he called Lisa and told her he had to work late. But he actually went to met Mr. & Mrs. Johnson for drinks. It was the same day as her weekly meeting so Bud told her he would see her when she got home for her weekly meeting.

As they sat and talked, the Johnson's told him everything they knew about that first day and the many days that followed. They knew his wife had at least three, sometimes more, black men over to his house at least twice a week, sometimes more days. There was that one-week where she had them over every day. They always stayed for hours. Then Mrs. Johnson told Bud that Lisa always met these men at the door completely nude. When they left she was still nude. He thanked them and went home to confront his wife when she came home from her weekly meeting.

When she came home she staggered into the house and Bud knew immediately she was either drunk or drugged. Either way she was in no condition to talk with him. He wondered how she was able to drive. When he looked outside he saw a black guy parking her car. Then he got out and quickly got into another one with three other black men.

He locked the front door and put his wife into bed. As he undressed her he saw that's she was nude under the skirt and blouse. Lisa never goes out without panties and a bra at least. Then as he helped her into be, Bud could smell the same smell that he did in the bedroom the other day when he got home from work. It was perspiration all right, men's perspiration, nigger perspiration!!!

He also smelled men's cologne a few different types. But it was the smell of sex that made him gag and almost throw up. When he undressed her, taking off the skirt and ripped blouse, he saw her body covered with sex and suck marks and bruises. She had been worked over really badly tonight that was for sure.

He had a quick idea that he would call the police but then didn't He realize she must have wanted this to happen, maybe not the beating but the sex. From what he hard from the Johnson's she certainly wanted the sex. And what about her baby was the baby OK? He didn't know. He had to take care of his wife and worry about the baby later. But when he pulled off her ripped skirt he saw her red swollen pussy running with cum. He was sure he was going to puke. Somehow he held off and looked at it as he saw cum covered all of her completely shaved pussy, her thighs and stomach. She even had some around her tits, which looked like they had been mauled with hands and mouths. They were red and swollen. He knew they would hurt in the morning along with her pussy. He looked at her pussy again and could see how badly it was abused. Then as he rolled her over gently and heard her moan. Then he saw her ass. The hole was bleeding it was so opened and he didn't know what to do. He gave 911 a quick idea and then again to decide to wait until morning if he could. She was in no shape to be moved any more tonight. He sat in the chair next to the bed all night drifting in and out of sleep. Then he called his boss first thing in the morning and told him he was taking two or three personal days. His wife was hurt. Oh she would be OK but he had to stay home with her.

When Lisa woke up she didn't know where she was for a minute. Then she realized she was home and had no idea how she got there. When she lifted the covers she saw she was naked and knew she was in big trouble. Her life as she knew it was most likely over now. Bud had seen her come in, most likely he was the one who took off her ripped and dirty clothing and put her to bed. He new she had been out fucking God knows who or how many. She started to cry.

When her husband came into the room he was carrying the things the doctor told him he would need to help her recover. He bathed her gently and told her not to talk yet. He then applied the cream to her injuries and abused body. He rubbed some on both of her holes making her roll over embarrassing her greatly. She knew he could see she was fucked hard and long in her ass too. But Bud already knew that.

Just then the bell rang and Bud went o the door. He looked out and saw Federal Express. He opened the door and took the package. He put it on the table and locked the door again. He then headed back to the bedroom. Lisa was in the bathroom. He could hear her crying. He waited.

When she came out he said, "Get back into bed and now you can tell me what happened last night. I want to hear all of it Lisa, all of it!"

Bud usually yelled when he was mad. He talked on one tone when he was pissed and he almost whispered when he was super pissed. He whispered the words to her.

She sat on the bed dressed in a long night dressed and began to tell her husband about the HTL and what she had been doing for the past 7 months. He didn't say anything for a long time he just listened to his wife telling him the things she had been doing with black men. He couldn't believe her but he knew they were all true somehow. He was sick. He was mad and wanted to kill someone or all of them. For the first time in his life, Bud didn't know what to do. He was unsure and finally he said, "And now what?"

Lisa cried the entire time telling him they were going to expose her to everyone she knew. The neighbors, their friends, and family. Everyone they knew would know what a slut she had become. The kids in their children's school would hear it from their parents and she would never be able to show her face outside again. She asked, "What are we going to do?"

Bud told her that the neighbors already knew about her, they had seen her bring these men into the house and that she was nude when she met them at the door. She covered her face and sobbed. He waited. Then he said, " OK! OK Lisa stop crying. That won't do you any good now. Now what happened last night? For god sakes you looked more like you were raped than did it willingly."

She said she was never raped. She was drugged and that the drug she first took, unknown to her, made her so sexually stimulated she felt like she would go insane if she didn't get relief. The only way to get this relief was by fucking. And there were never anyone around but black men. Big black men with big cocks. That was the New Orleans trip was all about getting the women hooded on big black cock. Since then she told Bud she took the drug willingly and fucked black men most average size cocks, 6-inchs some bigger some smaller. But Jerome always made sure there was one with a big cock, 8 inches or more to fill her. She said, "Whenever they wanted me to do something new or special they did it with a black man who had a big cock. Then afterward they would share me with all sorts of men, but they were always black. Jerome was the leader and I am sure he is now going to do something to discredit me completely and utterly humiliate me."

She told Bud she also knew Jerome was going to try and destroy her marriage if it wasn't already destroyed. She looked at Bud but he showed no emotions whatsoever now. He was devastated by what his wife had done. But he had no idea what he was going to do.

Then the phone rang and Bud answered it. A man's voice said, "Did you receive a package this morning?"

Bud said, "Who is this?"

The voice said, "It's Federal Express and the package was insured. We just wanted to know if you received it yet."

He told them he had and they told him to open it immediately and they hung up. He did and found a DVD. He went back to the bedroom and helped Lisa into the family room where the DVD player was located. He told her to sit and not to say anything. Then he put the DVD into the machine and pressed play. The picture filled and Lisa saw the very beginning of her introduction into HTL. She watched the award being given to her and then the DVD went to the airport and then the flight where she had passed out. She saw what happened for the first time. A group of black man all with big cocks fuck every woman on that plane while they were under the spell of the drug. The black men took them from behind and filled each cunt with cum.

However, the DVD that was sent to her had only her body and face in it once the fucking started. The voice on the DVD, which she was sure was Jerome's, told them they had a DVD of every women there being fucked. Then the women were all clean up and when the men were done it looked like nothing had happened. Even the women had their pussy cleaned and the DVD was being held as blackmail over them. The reason Lisa was receiving a copy of hers was she was now going to be exposed as the black cock whore she really was. She had not done what the HTL ordered her to do last night and now she would pay the price.

Bud stopped the DVD long enough to ask what could they possibly wanted her to do that she refused to do?

She told him, "One of the men last night at the very end of the fuck orgy wanted to shit in her mouth! He wanted to show everyone what a slut whore and slave she really was. He was a pimp from DC and offered Jerome $5,000 dollars to do it."

Lisa said, "I refused and that's when they started to abuse and beat me so badly. I still didn't remember driving home."

Bud told her she didn't some black guy drove her home. She cried again as Bud turned on the DVD again and watched his now 7 month pregnant wife doing things he never would or could imagine. He watched the entire thing every fuck every blow job every ass fuck everything! She had fucked and/or sucked one hundred or more black men in the 8 months she was a member of HTL. She was right; she had sucked cocks and fucked cocks of all shapes and sizes from 4 inches to Jerome's 14-inch monster. He even watched the man from Africa; Umboo was his name, fuck her on the table as the class watched. Bud now knew everything. Everything but the fact that the baby the knew Lisa was carrying, was actually twins and they were black

Then a voice came on and said, "Bud, we know you are watching this and now know what a whore your white wife is for black men We're not sure who is the father of the baby Lisa is carrying. It could be you but we don't think so. Now here's the deal. We are going to call you at 7PM tonight and give you our offer. You will accept it out right. No negotiations! If you don't, a copy of this exact DVD will go to her mother and father, your mother and father and all of her close relatives. We have their addresses and names from the HTL employment application she was made to complete months ago. We'll also send it to the school board and the principle of her school where she works. She will most likely be fired on the spot. They won't want a cum slut teaching young people, it might destroy their young minds and give the principle a hared on!"

There was a lot of laughter and then the voice continued, "A copy will also go to your church and each of your neighbors in your block. But most know she' S a slut they have seen us coming and going for weeks now in and out of your house. We come there just as soon as you leave for work. Oh yea! Thanks for all the steaks and food and drinks your wife has given us. She a great little hostess. She sure looks sexy standing by the stove cooking for us nude with cum dripping out her holes Bud. You know we get tired fucking your wife so much while you work to sustain all of us. Sure glad she has time to shop and cook for us. Oh yes! In case you are wondering Bud, we have fucked little Lisa in your bed. In fact, I have personally cum on your side of the bed 21 times you can see the marks on the wall as I keep score. Marking my territory you know! You know why your wife hasn't fucked you in almost a month? I told her she couldn't. Yes Buddy, I told her that her little, well it little any more, that her little white cunt was my property now and she wasn't allowed to fuck you any more. That is unless I tell her to do it. Yea, life's a bitch, ain't it Bud. And you know Bud, I wasn't going to let her fuck you ever until you begged me! Yea, sooner or later you'll beg."

Again more laughter was heard. Finally Jerome told them, "Everyone who doesn't know by now what a whore for black cock Lisa is, will soon know Bud, everyone."

There was silence for a few seconds. Lisa felt it went on for hours. Then Jerome cut to the chase and said, "Now listen to me. The only way to save her and keep everyone from knowing is to agree to my offer tonight at7 PM. Then the DVD went blank so you better be there to answer the phone at 7PM!"

Bud just sat there watching his wife cry. He had no idea what was going to happen at 7PM.

OK! This is the next to last chapter of my story. There is one last chapter to be written. I now have the all the means to do what I have to do. I want you all to know I appreciate all your e-mails good and bad. Funny the bad ones all sound like they come from blacks, maybe it's me but when you are with them for any length of time you can recognize them from the white language even if they are saying the same thing. It's the accent I guess. All I know is I'm about to do something with my life that I will never in my wildest dreams felt I could do. But this savagery and the cruelly of Jerome and his black men have changed me now forever. Now I only want revenge and I plan to get it.

12