All Comments on 'Have Faith... Ch. 02'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding

Please continue as i think i might know where this is going. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I loved it more than the first one!

I hope you continue the story, it just keeps getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting Turn...

Another great story dude! I would have preferred for you to "keep it in the family," but the turn actually may work out. I am quite intrigued to see where you take this! I also can't wait for John to nail Cas & Cin! As well as Cin & Cas to eat eachother! And I like the possibility of Monica coming back to life, possibly with Cassidy! So much potential! So many expectations! Keep going with it! This story is a gold mine! See ya next time.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another great story!

Hey Man. Ive read all youre stories and i really like this new one. Kind of agree with the last comment on the preacher wife chick, but it is a good story. Make sure you write more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great part two

Is there going to be a part 3. I hope so. Hot stuff there mister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PLEEEEASE CONTINUE!!!!

You have us all interested how John is going to handle this now.....and we wanna know! Please keep it loving, no police, jail, that kind of nonsense please. Mom needs to either straighten out of go away with preacher. IMHO Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

I hope there is a chapter 3, I like the preacher's wife thing, it makes sense. I look forward to more!

netman45_99netman45_99almost 19 years ago
Part 3

This has several more chapters here and I think you are on the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hawt

great i liked your first chapter too but im not sure yet bout the new twist you put in, hopefully when you continue it will get better and better

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope...

there's a chapter to 3 to this.i wanted to see how he got on with his other daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a P.W.

I love the hot, horny preacher's wife. Would love to read more about her. I have known a few horny ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell, you couldn’t even get started correctly in your preface! LEARN TO USE THEN AND THAN PROPERLY!! And EVERY reference to God should be capitalized. Not just Lord and God, but Him, His, and He, too. Two stars for you and I’m placing in my Do Not Read list, your writing sucks so bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous