Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona grinned and said, "That is the spirit Dycke, as her foot hit him on the side of his face knocking him back down, again.

After nearly an hour of being used for target practice, for punches, kicks, and karate holds and being cursed at in two languages, he did not understand, Dycke's first training period was terminated. Fiona picked Dycke up and took him to the Out-Patient Rehabilitation Center. She put him into an ice bath and then into a sauna and repeated this program for hour. Then, she threw him into the pool for 50 grudging laps, as naked as she was. She put him back into the sauna and scolded him, for fifteen minutes, for not following her simple procedures.

At 7:00, Fiona dragged Dycke into Payne's room to say good night.

Payne looked at Dycke and said, "Were you a bad boy?"

Fiona, Piker, and Alletta all laughed as Dycke spouted his new mantra, "I will never leave without my protection detail, ever again."

As he finished saying that, the room again exploded into laughter. Fiona said "Say goodnight Dycke."

Dycke said "Goodnight Dycke!"

Fiona told everyone that she was taking Dycke back to the hotel. She told Payne that for tonight she had two choices: first. Payne would allow Fiona to sleep in the same room as Dycke to make sure he stayed there and did not try any of his adolescent bullshit again. Alternative, two, she could handcuff Dycke to his bed and he would have to sleep on the floor for the night. If he had to go to the bathroom, he would either relieve himself where he was or hold it until she got to him until morning. The choice was up to her.

Payne chose door number one. She told Dycke if he came to the hospital with his hands in casts tomorrow, she would know he tried to cheat on her and that Fiona only acted to defend her honor. The engagement would be off, but in a gesture of goodwill, she would keep the ring.

Dycke did not have the strength to argue or answer. He grunted, turned around, and started to leave. He stopped. No abruptly and said "Fiona, I am ready to leave."

Fiona was waiting for Dycke to take one step outside Payne's room before she inflicted more pain on her 'boss', so he would remember her rules every waking moment. "I will not leave without my protection detail."

"Right behind you, boss. If you h no ad taken one more step, you would have been kissing the floor, because I go out first," Fiona said.

Dycke said, "I just love being the Boss!"

The three Temple's laughed at Dycke's predicament but Payne laughed until the pain caused by her operations caused her to start crying. Piker Temple rang the nurse's station for medication for his daughter.

The nurse arrived and gave Payne 'Demerol' through her intravenous line. She asked Mr. and Mrs. Temple to say good night to Payne, because the medication was going to work on her very quickly. When she awakened later that evening, she was to going to radiology for a series of scans ordered by Doctor Summitt. Payne had more than enough excitement for one day. She needs rest now and so do you.

The End