Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona said, "Fuck you."

"I am going to, but not until you say please."

"I hate bossy men and you're being bossy." As soon as she finished saying that Bob put another finger in her vagina, and pushed as hard as he could on her clit. After several long minutes of Bob's stimulation and the water continuously pulses of water hitting her clit, the third orgasm hit her like a tank. Fiona fainted and became dead weight.

Bob turned the water off, turned her around and lowered her on to his erect dick. Then, he lowered himself to the floor of the shower. She was completely impaled on him and he was as deep as he could be inside her. When she came back to her senses, Bob was nibbling at her left breast and she said to him, "I will get you for that."

"I am sure you will, but I want you to look at your current situation. Your back is currently up against a wall. Your arms and legs have no purchase, except if you hold onto me. You are impaled upon my dick and you have fifty guests and twenty staff, who are in various states of undress waiting for the guest of honor to join them. However, she wants to get laid before joining them. What would you like to do?"

Fiona said, "Have you ever seen a 'Reverse Venus Butterfly'?"

Bob said, "No."

"Neither have I, let's fuck."

Regardless of what is said about having sex in a shower, unless partners are standing or lying down, they are not the best place to fuck. One slips, slides, laughs, has fun, has sex, but if one is looking for a straight, hard fuck: a dry floor, a table, a hayloft, a beach, or preferably, a nice comfortable bed is needed. So, even though Fiona did not get exactly what she wanted, she left the shower with a smile on her face and love bites all over her breasts and chest.

As for Bob, he never got her to say 'Please', but he did get her to say '"Thank you.'"

36. Fun and Games

Chad had never known that Bacillica had a mind that rivaled the Marquis de Sade. He knew there were two other women involved, but when he spoke to Alletta and Marti, they swore that most of the party plans came out of the mind of his wife. She had every adult novelty game he had ever heard about here, being demonstrated by the men from the erotic agency, "The No One Tells" and the ladies, from "The Southern Bells." Most of the staff was completely naked by 2 a.m., although they were told that it was their option whether to disrobe.

By four o'clock in the morning, very few people were feeling pain. Those that were on duty made sure no one left the premises and they were sober as judges.

Chad and Piker knew their wives were blitzed when they were playing "Naked Twister" in their bras and panties; and each thought that he was glad his son had left earlier in the evening. They realized they were not much better, walking around in their shorts, shoes and black socks, which were being held up by suspenders. They sincerely hoped Bob did not have cameras hidden all over his apartment.

A Federal Express driver delivered a package for Bob, a little before five o'clock in the morning. The letter in it was from the Diamond Exchange. It read "Mr. Short: Enclosed is a copy of our security system scans, during the time period your party was in our secure area, as requested by Mr. Schneider. This shows that no other stone, other than the one you picked was removed from our premises, during that period. This will stand up in any court of law." It was signed by the exchange's principle owner and its security officer.

Bob smiled an evil smile. He went over to one of the pillars by the master bedroom and opened an access door. He threw a switch that lowered an eight foot by twelve foot movie screen and a rear projection camera system. He placed the letter into the recessed panel and then put the disc into the DVR. He asked for everyone's attention and told everybody to gather around the screen for the evening's finale. Fiona seated herself in the center with Marti at her right and they saved a seat, for Bob, on her left. Neither woman knew what was going on, but thought it was going to be some sort of a XXX rated film.

Bob said, "The disc you are about to see, just got here. I do not know what is on it. I can only surmise that it is the finale of what Bacillica, Alletta and Marti have put together for Fiona, today. I have no idea what could top the botched holdup attempt, but I am sure they must have come up with something."

The gathering roared in laughter and applause.

Bob continued, "As I personally put the disc into the machine, I do not believe that you will have to draw your weapons. Considering your state of dress, it might take a while for you to find them, so be at ease and enjoy the show." Bob hit the play button on the remote and moved to sit by Fiona.

The television sprang to life. There was no sound. It clearly showed the owner of the jewelry store, the gemologist, Dycke, Bob, and Marti.

When Marti saw this she screamed, "No!" She looked for Bob and said, "I am going to kill you, you little son of a bitch."

"I did not know what was on the disc. I just got it."

Marti started climbing over Fiona towards Bob, and Bob started moving as fast as he could away from her. Fiona and those around her had to restrain Marti. Fiona wanted to know why Marti did not want them to see the rest of the disc.

Marti did not answer.

Fiona yelled, "Hold her down. Bob get back here."

Bob went back over to Fiona and said, "Yes, dear."

"What is going on?"

"Fiona. I flew with Dycke and Marti to Atlanta, today, to buy you your engagement ring. When we got off the aircraft, Marti said, '"Don't worry, big guy, I have got you covered.'" I needed her help because she knew everything about you and I knew very little. I wanted to please you more than anything in the world and to do so, I needed Marti's input. From the time she made that statement to me, until the wheels touched down in Charleston and we were back here, Marti never uttered one more word. Let the disc explain the rest."

As the disc continued, Marti wanted to cover her face in shame, but could not because her arms were being held behind her. Never in her professional life had any of her peers seen her display any form of weakness. Like Margaret Thatcher she was called, "The Iron Lady." Now, all of her associates would have something to rib her about. It would fade away with time, but her image would be tarnished and it would spread through their tight knit community like wildfire. Someone would pay for this, and it could only be one other person, if it was not Bob. She would find that out shortly.

The disc was a compilation of the stores security cameras as they were fixed on Marti's position. When the diamond trays were positioned before Bob, Marti's face went blank. Her eyes glazed over and never returned to normal, while they were in the jewelry store. The disc ran that scene from every possible angle. The laughs in the room grew louder and louder. Marti grew shorter and shorter, as she shrank in her chair. Someone yelled out, "Holy shit! A girly-girl after all, hypnotized by diamonds. We now know how to distract Marti, it may be expensive but we can do it."

Finally, Marti had her opening. She turned around and said to those gathered behind her, "There were thirty-one million dollars' worth of diamonds in those trays. If you want to bribe me with that much money to distract me, I will take it."

Ribbing Marti continued for a while longer until the disc ended. When the screen went dark, Marti got up and looked at Bob and said, "Did you do this?"

Bob looked at her and said, "How could I? I was here."

Marti smiled and said, "Dycke is going to be so much pain tomorrow. I am going to run him until he hits the wall."

Fiona said, "Marti, be nice."

Marti replied, "I am not even going to touch him. We are just going out for a little run."

At 5:30a.m., the engagement party officially started to wind down. Men and women started to dress after the long evening's revelry and thought they were going to be going home. They were incorrect. They were told to reassemble down in the gym for breakfast. There was an assortment of groans, grumps and gripes but everyone made their way down to the room successfully.

The room had been totally cleaned, from the evening before and the mats had been stored away against the walls. Tables and chairs were set up and along one wall was a serving station, for a morning buffet that included everything, starting with champagne, orange juice and sparkling water. Breakfast include every item you could imagine. Two chefs were there to make eggs and omelets' to order and warm up the baked ham and anything else that was available. The only items you had to make for yourselves were toast and bagels.

Breakfast performed miracles for nearly everyone, and most of the participants in the night's revelry had returned to sobriety. At eight o'clock, a fleet of limousines started lining up outside Bob's apartment building. Agents and their charges got into them and proceed separately, to their individual homes, by circuitous routes. They were very happy that it was Saturday morning, where rest and recuperation was the order of the day.

Sunday morning came, and it looked like the beginning of a wonderful South Carolina day. The Schneider household was barely awake, when there was a knock at the front door. Frankie asked for the password and received it. She opened the door and Marti marched in. She asked, "Where is that little shit? I am going to kill him today."

The End
Chapter 7

Author's Note: I really appreciate your taking the time to read this story. If you could take a few more moments and give me some feedback on it, I would appreciate that greatly.