He and She

Story Info
New meaning to the phrase "the early bird gets the worm."
1.1k words
3.83
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had not risen, but her eyes were wide open. "Should I get out of bed?" she thought. Something kept her in bed and stopped her from stirring. Next to her HE slept. HIM with his unruly, curly hair. She could forget he was there sleeping, he was so quiet. Much the opposite of herself. She flung blankets when she got too hot, was known to stir endlessly after bad dreams, and was always too cold. At all times she must have at least 4 blankets on top of her. She loved the weight of them against her. Underneath those blankets it was warm enough for her to sleep. If a blanket was missing, she would be cold and consequently, would spend the night tossing and cursing. Underneath those blankets she could comfortably sleep in one of her many old t-shirts and panties. The fact that she did not require pajamas was her favorite. It was important that she feel the softness of her blankets along her skin as she slept.

"Are you awake?" he whispered.

"Yes." she replied acting groggy.

Next he did what she considered to be an abnormality. He pushed aside his light blue sheet and entered her heavy, warm blankets. As he entered her sleeping arrangement he gently tucked his arm underneath her and simultaneously flipped her over and closer, so that the small of her back was against his navel.

"Good morning." he said softly into her ear.

His mustache drove her crazy. She yearned for the way it tickled against her soft skin and teased her neck. A chill rose through her beginning in the small of her back and flowing up to the scalp of her head. As he pressed ever closer into her she sensed that this visit was not without reason. She felt his excited penis pressing through his briefs into her panties. It did not take long before the hunger thump started to pound in between her legs. Very intentionally she pressed into him harder and rocked herself against him ever so slightly while she commented on how he slept.

"Fine." he said, "I slept fine."

Understanding her approval of the situation they found themselves in he carefully placed his hand underneath her shirt. He moved his hand slowly up to find her breasts. He squeezed each breasts lovingly and traced her perky nipples.

Playing with her breasts was more then she could handle. She dropped the air of indifference and turned to face him directly. There she laid looking at him with now both his hands upon her breasts and she trembled. Sensing her excitement and playing into his own, he took her right breast and placed it into his warm, moist mouth. He sucked gently on her and in response she sighed.

"How did YOU sleep?" he asked once his mouth was free of her.

Knowing her response was not necessary, but asked only to tease her, she decided to answer by pushing him on his back and making her way down to his penis. He smiled as she undressed him and took off her shirt. The panties, she already knew, had to stay on. If they came off, they would end up back on. He liked to see her in panties and she liked to please him.

She didn't know if it was normal or not to like giving head, but she liked it a great deal. It made her feel sexy and in control. She liked to take her time and lick his dick from the bottom to the tip of his head. She did this for practical reasons to lubricate, but she also loved the way the pre-come dripped onto her tongue and the way his anticipation grew. She licked and gently sucked just the tip of his penis before she put him in her mouth. Once he was in her mouth she took great care to suck him and stroke him just how he liked.

After she built up momentum and power, he said, "I could come right now."

She smiled and sucked him one last time nice and hard before she stopped. Selfishly she did not want it to end quite yet. She wanted to start her day with an orgasm. Knowing that he wanted to come because of her excited her to no end. She was the source of his pleasure. She could make him come or she could choose not to. Of course, she always wanted to go all the way. She was a bit of a devout sex hound. She only wanted it with him, all the time.

She climbed on top of him and pulled her panties to the side. She grabbed his recently sucked dick and gently rubbed the tip of his penis back and forth on her clit. She was very wet and he felt warm against her. Her clit was happily growing more and more stimulated. After a few more back and forth movements, she wanted yet more and aligned herself to be pushed into. She pushed herself down hard and quickly. They sighed together and he reached up to grab either side of her bottom.

She loved being on top. The freedom of movement and the ability to stimulate her own clitoris was a sure fire way to orgasm. She felt hungry and savage. She rode him quick and hard. All the while he touched her breasts, licked her fingers, and occasionally pulled her hair. All she could do was give into her body and continue with the pattern she had set for herself.

She moaned and felt herself begin to tighten. She felt a knot start in her lower abdomen and she moved a little more slowly. In response his legs tightened and he squeezed her sides, holding her in place and helping with the thrusting.

"That's right, milk my dick." he said. And that served to excite her more.

She sighed long and loud and continued to touch herself until she felt her knot become undone. A bright feeling crept into her through his penis and suddenly her vagina wanted to convulse. She felt herself tighten up around his dick and contract several times.

"Now it's my turn." He said and flipped her over to fuck her doggy style.

He pushed himself inside of her and she let out a moan. This was a much different stimulation than girl on top. Doggy style was deeper and she had to do so little work.

He thrust into her hard a few times and asked her, "who is my little slut?"

"I am." She said proudly.

She knew that she was wrapped around his little finger, but she did not care. She was his little slut. She grew excited thinking about what it meant to be his little slut.

He spanked her hard across her bottom again and again.

"I'm going to come." He said.

She loved hearing those words. She felt a knot form in her lower abdomen.

"Yes! Please fill me up" She said desperately.

He thrust once more and bit her hard on her back. As he came she milked his dick with her own orgasm.

"Coffee?" He said.