All Comments on 'He Found Me Ch. 04'

by Lillygirlx0x0

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
waynerobertsonwaynerobertsonover 16 years ago
Each Chapter

Each chapter gets better. The female character continues to be fleshed out beautifully.

To have "A" perform and obey while on live cam was def a nice touch.

The dialogue was realistic as was the tone.

The author continues to grow and write well.

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 16 years ago
Good job

Well written with nice imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i agree

i too enjoy the way these chapters flowed,each one

as well crafted as the previous.the characters are believable,making this story very erotic.

hopefully we will see more of lillygirls work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sooooo Hooooot!!

Loved, loved, LOVED it!! Great story, great characters...wish I could find my own Cord who loves berries and cream. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

This is a brilliant series of stories. I love the way Cord carries off being a bit loutish and totally charming at the same time. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great balance!

See, I totally love this combination of demanding dominance and very vocal lust in a man. He wants her as much as she wants him, which is the way things should be.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Excellent series!

I loved the way the author vividly described Nikki's desperate need to receive pleasure . . . so desperate that she cared nothing that others were watching. In fact, she actually fed off it. Wonderfully vivid imagry that made me feel as if I were watching, too.

Necroh_SkewerNecroh_Skewerabout 15 years ago
Yes

I died and went to heaven. Highly erotic and creative with the exhibitionism. It was descriptive enough to make me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So hot!!

My god, this story is so damn hot. I love the dominance and submission, how he fucks her and she does what she's told eagerly. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I need a Cord!

i am so damn wet right now... my dream guy right there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

good story love all the parts :)

momma1968momma1968about 9 years ago
WOW

Hope to see more stories or a continuation of Cord and Nikki's exploits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLillygirlx0x0@Lillygirlx0x0
I love to write, poems and short pieces. Reading erotica turns me on, so I thought I would take a stab. My first pieces on this site are a bit embarrassing, the grammar is lacking. But enjoy, hope you finish feeling steamy and hot. : )

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES