He Promised Not to Break Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd unwittingly started squeezing my hands and looked down. "I knew you were sore from last night but I got so aroused. You moaning and I..." He shook his head and looked at me again. "I didn't say I wanted to fuck you raw. I said I wanted to sleep with you." He was quiet for a moment and asked a little embarrassed, "How much of what I've been saying have you understood anyway?"

I lifted his hand and pressed it against my cheek. "Some. I understood душенька," I said with a little smile.

***

He never used me as brutally again as on our first night. That was his way to establish exclusivity, to demonstrate his ability to dominate me, to mark me as his. He kept administrating the gel and the pills during my healing and carried out daily examinations of how my healing progressed. When during these examinations the feel of my pulsing wet holes or the sound of my pained and excited moans overwhelmed him, he did not force himself on me. Instead he fucked my face. As I found his cock in my mouth particularly exiting, he fed it to me very often. Sometimes I tried to resist the urge, but every time eventually gave up to my rising excitement of being dominated; I lowered my free hands on my throbbing clit and rubbed myself with fast impatient strokes desperate for deliverance. Every time no matter how hard I masturbated, I came only while he talked dirty to me keeping his cock down my throat choking me.

As soon as I was physically up to it he resumed experimenting with my need to be forced into sexual agony, but being more careful not to overdo it. He used me, hurt me, cleaned me up, saw to my hurts and held me -- just like I had fantasized he would have after he was taken from me at the club. After our first night together I never had to feel cold or hollow inside. I'd walk around every day with more or less throbbing and aching. His reminder of the love he had for me.