All Comments on 'Heart of the Wolf Ch. 04'

by queenie_D

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just a minor nitpick

in US measurements " means inches, and ' means feet so the pens would be rather small if they are 7" x 11" from the syntax it was intended as 7ft x11ft or whatever but ...

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 10 years ago
OMG

Awesome awesome awesome....please more. This is great the way you write and it flows. Please don't keep in us in suspense.. any chance u could make the chapters longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Weird conversation....

Who in their right mind would divulge everything they just did? I know you were trying to reveal intimate details but weird way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Please continue, don't leave us hanging! Keep up the good work!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Now that Kaine has figured out Catie is his mate he will need to figure out how he is going to tell her he is a werewolf. She is going to hear or see something again that Kaine will finally have to tell the truth and hopefully she won't be too mad at him for hiding it.

KelisKlauseKelisKlausealmost 10 years ago
Convo

I agree with anonymous... The conversation they had about there life was odd... Maybe it should of been brought up in a different way ... Other than that I'm hooked cant wait for the next installment!!!! ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So far, so good

Agree that they are a little too forthcoming about their pasts, and they seem too detached during the sharing, as if they were just reciting grocery lists.

Your spelling could use some work- threw instead of through, to instead of too, etc.

Liking the story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I am so in love with this story it's awesome and I'm hooked

BigDog167BigDog167almost 10 years ago
Very good.

I am liking this so far. Keep up the good work.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I'm enjoying your story and looking forward to reading more. Thank you.

DalushDalushalmost 10 years ago
Loving it!

I am really hooked on this one your characters are developing very well I have to disagree with anon and KelisKlause, I think that the fact they're supposed to be mates has made them open up to each other more than they would anyone else (although maybe have them at least acknowledge how easy it is to do this perhaps?). I really am looking forward to reading more of this story I'm dying to know what comes next! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

As someone who has broken quite a few bones, I wanna say this: when you have broken your leg/ankle you can't hobble, you have to walk with crutches as there no way that your leg can support your weight at that moment. You would also have a cast which is heavy and makes walking a draining activity. The fact that she can hobble without having any apparent surgery done on her leg is not very believable at all. Good story otherwise but try to make it more realistic.

LadyJaxxisLadyJaxxisalmost 10 years ago
love it

I so can't wait to here more. Loving it so far!!!!!

zarroc789zarroc789almost 10 years ago
Experience

I have broken both my legs not at the same time but four years apart and the only way to walk is with crutches and then it still makes you want to scream in pain for the first week.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

1 - I really, REALLY think he should have been wheeling her around in a wheelchair that whole time. That bruised leg sounds terribly painful.

2 - Also, that dream sequence at the very end was superbly done. While I was reading it, my daughter's white husky came to the door, checked up on me, and then went back to her room. It was spooky. I'm really looking forward to learning more about Cait's mysterious past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Several conversations that are awkward in an unrealistic way, too abrupt. I will not repeat the criticism over Caties speedy recovery, it has already been said...

But how Catie tries to find her wolf is well-written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueenie_D@queenie_D
Hey everyone! I'm just an amateur writer exploring what I can do. Please feel free to critique me and let me know what I can improve on! ^_^

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES