Heart of the Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
3.2k words
4.65
43.5k
77
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers

How convenient that this cabin is located so close to here. Kaine thought as he pulled the SUV onto a service road that was owned by and used by the pack for runs through the nearby forest. Jake exited and walked up to the large, metal gate. Kaine watched him put in the code before walking back some, so that he could pull the SUV into the area. Jake locked the gate as Kaine was parking the car. Kaine exited and opened the door for Luka to jump out as well. Luka stretched and yawned. Anticipation was coursing through him.

We have about a 8-9 mile run before we reach the cabin. You will follow my lead and do NOT kill the bastards involved. I have some plans for them. Kaine said mentally to them. He then broadcasted louder so that his pack could hear him. Listen up. We are located at the Dawson Mill Rd. I need Marshall, Syd, Lia, and Bailey to meet us here. Bring a van with you and make sure to keep Bailey leashed. Stay where we have parked when you get here. I imagine that I'll need some help with this.

Understood Alpha. He heard back from three voices in unison. He then focused his mind on the two males that were currently with him. Soon, they'd work as one unit and run off of his orders alone. Both men stripped off their clothes and grabbed rope to tie to their pants around Luka. They didn't care about being naked, but figured the girl would be traumatized by two naked guys beating the shit out of her attackers. Kaine nodded at Jake that it was time and let the change come over him. He felt his bones shifting and rearranging and his fur start sprouting everywhere. It only took seconds for the large wolf to appear. His fur was jet black to the point of having a blue sheen to it. He shook himself out and stretched out his wolfen limbs. 'It's been too long,' he said mentally. His wolf nodded in agreement. He was then joined by the large brown wolf that was Jake on his right side and Luka on his left.

Alright, let's go. Stay with me and do NOT engage anyone without my signal. There was no response from either of the males. There wasn't any need. His word was law and they would not challenge it. Kaine took off sprinting into the woods. He took in all the sights and smells of the night time forest. The air was cool and crisp and he smelled everything around him. The crescent moon shone brightly above and watched over them as they ran towards the cabin. He felt calm and free in this moment. The dew-kissed grass beneath his feet and the smells of the forest around him gave him his freedom. He had missed this for so long.

After three miles of running, he spotted a stream. He ran up to it and lapped up some of the cool waters, instantly feeling refreshed. With his advanced immune system, he didn't have to worry about the qualms of drinking from the forest. When he looked up from his drink, he saw that Jake and Luka had followed suit and were doing the exact same thing.

We should be getting close. I smell smoke nearby and the faint scent of fear is mixed in it. I hope that we aren't too late. A slight feeling of dread washed over all three of them. Quickly, Kaine pushed it aside and set them back on course.

~~~~~

Catie woke back up later and saw that she was alone. She had been sleeping on her back and felt stiff from the make shift bed and from the assault. She had no idea what time it was or where her assailants were. She felt sore of mind, body, and spirit. She felt broken. 'This isn't how it's supposed to happen,' she thought to herself, 'Now what will I do?' Tears silently streamed down her face as hopelessness set in once more. She'd given anything just to go home. Her stomach rumbled angrily at her and silently she hoped that one of them brought her some food soon to quiet it down.

She curled herself up into a ball, wrapped her arms around her legs, and silently listened for anything. After about 10 minutes, she heard footsteps up above her. They were muffled and she couldn't hear any other noises associated with them. They continued above her across her ceiling until they continued on to where she couldn't hear them anymore. A couple slow minutes passed and she continued to listen for movement above her. She then heard a door open and close again followed by footsteps coming towards her door. She heard the deadbolt on her door being unlocked as her heart rate increased and adrenaline kicked in. She strained to see who opened and closed the door, but couldn't make out who it was until they came closer. 'Fuck! What does he want?' It was Logan.

"Catie," Logan started as he walked towards her carrying another tray, "I figured you'd want a snack." He came up to the bed and set the tray down beside her. On it was a ham and cheese sandwich and a plastic cup of water. She eagerly sat up and scarfed the sandwich and water quickly while he watched her.

"Thank you," she said as she set the cup back onto the tray and looked up at Logan's face. He smiled at her wickedly and Catie's stomach lurched at the thought of what he probably had planned. All too quickly, Catie felt an eerie calm wash over her. "What the fuck did you do?" she spit out at Logan as she felt her limbs start to feel like jelly and her vision blurred slightly whenever she moved her head.

"I just wanted to calm you down, baby. You know how valium works on the patients, right?"

'Son of a bitch!!' Catie thought furiously in her mind as she tried to hide the fear she felt. She knew that she was pretty much at his mercy now. The side-effects would continue for a few hours. She put on her best "fuck you" face and scowled at Logan. He would not see the fear that she felt.

"Why don't you be a dear and lay down for me?"

"Why don't you go fuck yourself!" Catie yelled. She was quickly met by him slapping the right side of her face. She yelped and clutched her burning cheek while trying to calm her churning stomach and dizziness. Tears streamed down her face as she turned to look at him. She put on her best defiant look. Although her mind was hazy from the drug, she wasn't going to let this asshole have her without a fight this time.

~~~~~

The three of them reached the edge of the forest that was behind the cabin. Kaine inhaled deeply and smelled fear coming from somewhere in the cabin. As they slowed down to start scouting the area, they felt pain from an unknown link once again

Bastards! They hurt her again! Luka screamed in his mind as he took off running across the field towards the cabin. Kaine bolted after him and quickly knocked him over and pinned him to the ground. Luka continued to growl and tried to get out from underneath Kaine's body. Kaine was not detoured by Luka's actions and instead forcefully took his neck into his powerful jaws. Whenever he started struggling, he squeezed his mouth closed a little tighter until he tasted blood.

Luka! Submit! Kaine commanded mentally while growling deeply back at him. Luka finally stopped struggling and held still. Kaine held him in his jaws for a couple more seconds before releasing him and getting off of him. Go to Jake now! Luka kept his head lowered and walked sulking all the way back to Jake with Kaine following closely behind.

Don't try me again, Luka!

Luka didn't look up or say anything to Kaine. He had disobeyed an order and was ashamed of himself. He nodded his head and took his place beside Jake. He kept his head lowered and occasionally whimpered.

What's the plan? Jake asked Kaine.

Kaine paced around Jake and Luka thinking of strategies and ways of dealing with the threats inside. First, he had to get himself under control from Luka's disobedience. The assholes inside were no match for them, but he still planned on being cautious. Then there was the matter of the girl. The cabin appeared to be one story with the possibility of there being a basement. They were either going to have to sneak in, grab the girl, and leave. Or engage the fuckers that had her.

Lia, Kaine mentally called out, I want you to bring Bailey and wait in the forest behind the cabin. Marshall and Syd, standby near the vehicles.

I'm on my way.

Jake, I want you to shift and to open doors for Luka and I. Plus, it may be a little easier for you to tie these fuckers once we get in there. I don't want them killed but they can be maimed. Let's try and keep the shifting to a minimum so that we don't scare the girl anymore. Luka, when we get in there, find her, and stay with her. No matter what you hear, stay with her.

Jake shifted and grabbed his pants from Luka. Then, the three of them made their way to the backdoor.

~~~~~

Catie's face hurt and her mind was fuzzy. She was eerily calm for what was about to happen to her. 'Fucking valium!' Logan was gently caressing the cheek he had slapped. She tried hard to be strong. She closed her eyes and allowed the unwanted contact. There was no way that she could stop it, so she decided that she'd let it come and would deal with the repercussions later.

She heard the door open and close again. She choose to ignore it and kept her eyes closed.

"You better not have hit her again," Dr. Travis said. She heard him walk up to the bed and felt his meaty hands grab her breasts and push her down into the bed. She heard his sharp intake of breath as he noticed the marks on the right side of her face. "Dammit, will you quit fucking hitting her. What the fuck does that help with?"

Logan ignored Dr. Travis and stopped touching Catie's face. She opened her eyes and watched him walk away. He opened the door and left. She stared and listened for his steps above them, but didn't hear anything.

"I'm sorry that he hit you again. I don't know what his fucking problem is," he said trying to reason with her. She ignored him and continued staring towards the door. He continued to play with her boobs using his hands and planted butterfly kisses on her neck and down her chest towards her nipples. When he reached them, he took each one into his mouth and sucked on them while making sure to flick his tongue on them. She squirmed against her restraints from the contact that she was receiving.

Movement caught her eye and she looked towards the door to see Logan slowly making his way over to them. For some reason, alarms were ringing in her head. Something was very wrong with this picture. As Logan drew nearer to them, Dr. Travis stopped sucking her nipples and turned towards him.

"Welcome back. Are you ready to get to business now?" He asked Logan. Logan didn't respond and continued coming towards them. She heard a 'click' sound and then the noise of something small and plastic dropping to the ground. "Logan, what's wrong?"

Logan stopped about a foot away from the bed. Catie fearfully looked at him with her adrenaline screaming at her to get out now! "Yes, Doc. I think I'm ready now," he said as he ran at Dr. Travis and shoved him onto the bed on top of Catie. Catie shrieked as his full weight landed on her right leg. She felt something pop and screamed even louder as large tears rolled down her face. Then she looked up to see Logan beside Dr. Travis' left side with a large syringe. She watched in horror as he drove it into Dr. Travis' heart and injected it. He convulsed and seized on top of her leg until he finally stopped breathing. Once he stopped, Logan rolled him off of Catie until he dropped onto the floor face first. He made a sickening smacking sound as he landed.

Catie examined her leg and found that she was unable to move it without hurting.

"Now, it's your turn princess," Logan said mockingly as he came towards Catie and started licking her nipples. Logan was too busy paying attention to her nipples and breasts to hear the faint scraping sounds coming from upstairs. She focused on listening to them instead of the asshole on top of her. He continued kissing down her chest and belly oblivious to the sounds coming from upstairs. She looked towards the door and saw movement beneath the door. Logan was now between her legs and was forcefully sucking her clit. He dug his nails into her hips as the door slowly opened up. In the faint light, she saw a tall, shirtless man silently walk into the room followed by two large dogs. Not dogs, wolves. Both of them started snarling and growling at the same time, which caused Logan to turn around.

"What the fuck? Who are you?" he screamed at them as he stumbled over Dr. Travis' lifeless body to get away from Catie.

"Who we are is none of your fucking business. Get away from that woman now," he said as the wolves continued growling.

Catie started to cry more at the thought of what was going to happen. She stared intently at the three by the door and swore that she recognized one of the wolves. "Luka?"

The grey one stopped snarling at Logan and sprinted to Catie's side. When she looked at his face and saw his one eye, she knew that it was Luka. He laid down beside her as Catie threw her arms over top of him and wept harder. "Oh my god! Luka!" She cried as she held onto him tightly.

Logan grabbed ahold of a metal pipe that was against the wall and ran at Luka and Catie. Luka leapt at Logan and was hit across the chest with the pipe. "Luka!!" Catie screamed as he landed on the ground with a thud. As Logan turned to strike her with it, he was met by the black wolf's jaws around his right arm. The wolf jerked his head and threw Logan across the room. Catie heard the sickening snap of bones being broken/dislocated from the wolf's jaws.

The man quickly ran over to Catie and undid all of her restraints. Without even thinking, she dizzily bolted off of the bed towards Luka. It wasn't until her weight came down on her leg that she realized it was broken as she fell. She started crawling towards the Luka before she felt nuzzling by her right cheek. She looked up and was breath-taken by the icy eyes of the black wolf. He slowly lowered his head so she could lay herself over his neck. Once she was positioned, he took her to Luka.

Catie was set down gently and quickly started checking Luka for his pulse and to see if anything was broken. He was breathing, but he was unconscious. She felt dizzy and sick as she laid beside Luka on the cement floor. Yet for some reason, she felt safe with them.

"Ma-am, I know you're tired, but we need to go," the man said as he quickly picked up the tied and gagged Logan.

"I'm not going anywhere without him," she said pointing to Luka, "Who are you?"

"My name is Jake and I didn't plan on leaving Luka behind. My wife would kill me if I did. And so would my...boss."

Catie frowned. So Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome was taken. She was then nudged by the black wolf again. She turned to face him and found herself mesmerized by those eyes. She felt an overwhelming sensation to trust him. Something sparked within her. She felt pain in her lower abdomen. The last thing that she saw before her world went black were those piercing blue eyes.

~~~~~

Fuck! Lia, Bailey come here now! Kaine screamed mentally as the girl feinted and landed on Luka's chest. Both wolf and hybrid burst into the basement. Lia was a smaller wolf with light brown fur while Bailey was colored the same as her sibling Luka. Jake carefully picked Catie up and placed her onto Kaine's back. He then picked up Luka and laid him on top of Lia's back. Finally, he shifted and tossed Logan onto his back.

Let's go, Kaine said as he ran out of the cabin. Please hang on Catie. Nothing will hurt you ever again.

They sprinted the 8.7 miles to the vehicles. Once there, Syd and Marshall helped to unload the wolves. Catie and Luka were laid in the back of Jake's van while Logan was tied up in the back of Marshall's. Marhsall shifted and stayed in back with Logan and Bailey while Syd drove. Kaine curled himself around Catie to help keep her warm on the trip back to the mansion.

Mitch? Kaine broadcasted.

Yes, Alpha?

Call Dr. Adams. Tell her I need her at the mansion. I have the girl and she's in rough shape. Also, Luka was hit in the chest so have Zoey ready to see him as well. Don't let Trina freak out. He should be fine, but I need her to focus on the girl.

Yes, sir. We'll see you soon. Also, I have some information on humans that are able to broadcast to us.

Tell me.

It seems they are part of our line. She is a wolf, but one who hasn't awakened yet. For some reason, her wolf never woke like ours did when we were young. But...there's more...

Mitch never hesitates when he talks, so Kaine instantly became alarmed. What?

If she mates with a wolf, then he can help her awaken. If she mates with a human and is impregnated by him, then the wolf maybe lost forever.

Dread washed over Kaine. His wolf was drawn to this woman. More than he'd been drawn to anyone. He inspected her closer. She'd been hit several times and had bruises on her hips. Kaine lowered his nose to her vagina and inhaled deeply. He smelt the metallic scent of blood and something more that made his heart drop. Mitch, she was raped!

~~~~~

In her sleep, she felt warm and safe. She heard unspoken words and occasionally caught glimpses of her name and wolf. In the depths of her mind, she felt something there. She knew it was there. It always had been. It comforted her when her mom died and yet she had no idea what it was. Occasionally, she'd catch glimpses of white and then it would hide away from her.

'Come back to me' she'd say into the nothingness that was her mind. Most of the time, she was met with silence. Today, she was met by a howl.

queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers