All Comments on 'Heat'

by Jay Richards

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 14 years agoAuthor
Dear Reader...

Dear Reader, I apologize-there were several places where I intended to italicize Sally's inner thoughts, but when I posted the file, I did something wrong and the format did not carry over-my bad. I hope the error did not cause confusion.

Jay Richards

NurseSallyNurseSallyover 14 years ago
Uh huh. Yeah, you know what I want!

Jay, this is as hot now as it was then. I should have gone to bed when I got home from work, but, I just couldn't. So, I sat at my little computer table with my feet up on my chair, dressed only in my scrub shirt. Normally, I'd leave my panties on for a while, but, they had to come off for this, my dear friend. After reading, I should go take a shower, or at least go wash my hands to get all the girl juice off my fingers, but, I'm opting to just slip in bed now and relish the way I feel - and the way I felt when you first sent this to me. Jay, you're always going to be a special man in my life, you know that.

And tonight while I sleep soundly next to the man I'm going to marry soon, if I happen to dream about you between my legs, lapping away at the heart of my womanhood and making me wish I could reach down and pull you up until you enter me - I wish for just two things: 1) I hope you'll forgive me for those kind of thoughts, and, 2) I hope I don't moan your name out loud!

You are as fine a friend as they come, Loverboy. With all the drama and turmoil in my life, you were my pal and my saint. I love you dearly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay Richards@Jay Richards
I truly enjoy your comments and e-mails to me about my stories. There is some truth to everything that I write, mostly fantasy, but some truth anyway. Please write to me and I will always write back if you like.