All Comments on 'Heat of Tennis'

by LolitasLegacy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it

please tell me this is just the start of the storry and their is going to be more to follow it up. love it keep it coming.

jakebarnes06jakebarnes06over 17 years ago
Nice story, but . . .

Being an avid tennis player, not to mention a fan of older/younger relationships, I found your story line interesting. It certainly is unusual here on lit for the heroine to back off when she becomes uncomfortable with the speed at which a relationship is progressing. Having said that, you need to be careful with your writing. There are many grammatical errors in your story. Yes, many readers will just glaze over those errors, but errors are unsettling to others. It seems that one of a writer's goals is for her story to flow so easily that her reader imagines himself as one of the characters. For me, your errors disrupted the smooth progress of your story to the extent that I just couldn't get into it. You didn't acknowledge anyone as a volunteer editor of your story, so I'm guessing you didn't use one. I suggest you seek out someone from lit's list of volunteer editors to work with you on your next story. I think you'll be pleased with the result.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Crush on the Coach!

Brook has harbored a crush on her Tennis Coach since she was 10 years old. Now she's of legal age and trying to do something to encourage him. Frustrations abound as she tries to make headway. Interesting Read! Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
spell checker wíll not fix this!

In a blinding instant, he had his large hands encircled around her<<< waste<<<<<. He threw her, as though she weighed nothing, over his shoulder and made his walk to the deeper waters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous