Heather's Exhibitionist Streak Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal told her al about the club, but told her if she wanted a guided tour, she would be better to come back the next Wednesday night, as Thursdays were one of their busiest nights. Heather thanked her and said she'd try and make it back then. She left the club and walked to a nearby restaurant. Having eaten, she made her way back to her car, passing by the club again. She looked up at the glowing neon sign, 'Pussy Galore's' it said, Heather laughed, great name, she chuckled to herself, as she made her way home.

The next few days seemed to fly by, and before she knew it, Heather was stood outside 'Pussy Galore's' again. It was Wednesday and Heather was looking forward to meeting Crystal again. Entrance money paid, she entered the main room of the club and went up to the bar to get a drink. While she was waiting for her change, she felt a tap on the shoulder, it was Crystal. Crystal told her she didn't think she'd come, Heather said she'd been looking forward to it. Crystal took Heather over to meet three of the other dancers, and within a few minutes she had been introduced, and felt more at ease.

As she sat with the other girls, she could see guys getting table dances from some of the other girls, and was amazed at the power they seemed to have, the guys were entranced by the visions in front of them, some couldn't seem to decide which part of the girls anatomy to look at, some just sitting there virtually dribbling. Heather was amazed that the guys just sat there as the girl danced just inches from them, but not one tried to touch there girl. Crystal explained it was the rules, the club operated a 'touch'n'go' policy, that meant that if a guy touched a girl then he went, with force if necessary, that's why there were the bouncers.

'There is one place where they can touch the girl though', said Donna, one of the other dancers, 'In the private booths', she said smiling. The others laughed, apparently Donna liked to dance in the private booths, in fact they all did. You see the girls only got paid £10 for a table dance, but in the private area they charged £20, and for that you could do a lap dance, which guys where happy to pay more for. But the main reason that the girls liked the booths was that the club manager was real strict, about what was, and what wasn't allowed in a 'respectable establishment' , the girls laughed again at Crystal impression of her boss, obviously he was a bit of an asshole, or that's the impression Heather got, and the booths allowed the girls to be a little naughty if they liked the guy.

In the booths the girls could let the guys have a feel, could feel them or even get the guys knob out and rub him off. The bouncers who looked after that area was easily pleased, and turned a blind eye for the odd private dance himself. If the manager knew he'd flip, but the girls were careful not to do anything in the main dance room to make him suspicious. Heather was curious as to why they would do the special dances, she was told that most of the girls who did this were exhibitionists, and they got horny showing off to the guys, and more importantly for some of them, the more they did, the more they could charge.

Gina, one of the girls chatting to Heather, told of a guy who came in once a week, she dances for him for an hour, and he pays her £200 a time. 'And what do you have to do for that?' Heather asked curiously, I start off just letting him touch me for the first few dances, then I rub him through his trousers, let him finger me for a while, then as his hour's nearly up, I get his cock out, and rub him off.

All the girls smirked, apparently they all had a special customer, or two, and it paid the bills, as well as giving them a buzz. Heather decided to tell them all about her exhibitionist adventures over the last month. They all listened intently, before saying she should try dancing . Heather laughed, saying she hadn't got the bottle. Crystal said if she could do what she'd done recently, then dancing should be easy money. As she'd said before, money wasn't an issue, but she did like the idea of the power trip, and the buzz she'd get. Donna offered to show her how they danced properly, so getting up she started to dance for Heather.

The other girls gave them room, allowing room for Donna to get her legs between Heather's, dancing ever more provocatively, as she slipped her bikini gradually from her body. As Donna finally revealed her large 36d cup boobs, Heather felt herself becoming like the guys, her mouth hanging open, loving every second of the dance. Donna dropped her knickers, revealing a shaven pussy, bending over in front of Heather, and pulling her ass open, revealing the moist lips of her pussy. Donna's pussy was only inches from her face as she wriggled it around, Heather felt her own pussy becoming moist while her mouth became dry, she ran her tongue round her lips, trying to moisten them.

She heard the other girls laugh, then realised what it must have looked like, they obviously thought she licked pussy, and not just moistening her lips. As the song finished, the girls told Donna what she'd done, she hooted, but Heather protested her innocence. 'If you like my dancing out here, you wanna come in one of the booths with me', laughed Donna. Heather just blushed. Although her lip-licking was in all innocence, she had felt herself getting turned on, while never ruling out having sex with a girl, she had never had the nerve to try it. Heather had a dance from all the other girls on the table, taking great care not to lick her lips mid-dance again, and finally all the girls had to leave the table to go earn their money.

Donna returned from a dance in the private booths, just as Crystal was the last to leave. Donna asked if Heather would like to see round the booths, curious as ever, Heather followed Donna, not realising that Donna meant that she was going to dance for her, as apposed to just show her the booth. Heather sat down with her drink, and Donna pushed the little table out of the way, leaving the whole area in front of Heather ready for a dance. Heather protested, saying she wasn't sure, but Donna told her to relax and enjoy it, but if she really felt that uncomfortable she would stop. Heather thought about it and let Donna continue. Heather sat watching this blonde goddess standing before her, slipping out of her yellow lilac bikini, revealing all her charms to Heather's gaze.

This time, instead of stopping a few inches from Heather's face with her erect nipples, Donna glanced them over her face, stopping as one lingered over Heather's open mouth, she let her tongue lick gently over the end of the nipple, before sucking it into her mouth, at the same time bringing her hands up to caress Donna's ass. Donna didn't try to back off, even pushing towards slightly towards her, letting Heather get a better grip on her ass. As Donna continued to dance, she pulled away, before going on her knees between Heather's open legs, letting her hands run up along Heather's thighs, pushing up her skirt, till Heather's g-string came into view.

Donna leant forward and blew over her g- string covered pussy, before pulling herself up Heather's body, stopping at her boobs to nuzzle her through her boob tube. Heather couldn't help herself, she was so turned on, while pulling Donna closer to her boobs, she pushed her boob tube down, revealing two erect nipples to Donna's eyes. Donna wasted no time in chewing on her nipples, biting them and sucking hard, sending bolts of passion through Heather's body. As Donna sucked on her nipples, Heather reached down and pulled and squeezed on Donna's boobs, mauling them and rolling the nipples round and round. Donna dropped to the floor between Heather's outspread legs, yanked her g-string to one side and stuck her tongue up Heather's dripping wet pussy.

Heather went straight into an orgasm, riding Donna's face as she continued to lick and suck on her clitty and stick her tongue as far as it would go up her contracting pussy. As the two girls kissed after the dance, Heather asked if she could taste her pussy, Donna said she would love it, so she sat in Heather's place as she opened her legs, letting Heather get her first taste of another woman's pussy.

She liked it, licking faster and more incessantly as Donna reached an orgasm of her own. Heather sat chatting to the group of girls again later and told them she'd love to try dancing, but couldn't because of the danger of getting caught by someone who knew her from work. Crystal said that one night a week they all worked at a club fifty miles away, it was called 'The Hot Stuff' and the manager was much more relaxed there, they could do most of what they did in the private booths here, in the open there.

The great thing was that there was an amateur night coming up the very next week, and whoever won that would be offered a job there. Heather thought this was the perfect opportunity to have a go, because it was an amateur night, it wouldn't matter if she messed up, or didn't like it, she could just stop and leave. So plans were made to meet there for the next amateur night.

Heather got a call from Crystal on Saturday, telling her the amateur night had been moved forward to the following night. Heather told her she couldn't wait. Crystal laughed. and asked' So just what did you and Donna do when she danced in private for you, I asked her, she wouldn't say?', it was Heather's turn to laugh now, 'If she ain't telling, then neither am I'. Both girls laughed, agreeing to meet at the strip club the next night. As Heather walked into the strip club, she saw the other girls already at a table, she got a drink and walked over. 'I've already put your name down Heather', said Donna, 'didn't want you to forget to enter', Donna laughed, as did the others.

There were four other girls entered into the amateur night strip show, two younger than Heather, and two older, it was the younger ones that Heather thought would prove the hardest to beat. The first girl to strip was introduced as Francine, she was 34, and had large d cup boobs. Her strip was nothing special and Heather ruled her out as a contender for the first prize. Girl number two was virtually a girl, only 18, and called Gina.

Her striptease was much better, even letting two guys in the front row touch her small b cup boobs as she bent over in front of them. She got a much bigger round of applause than the next girl, who only got as far as taking her top off, before rushing from the stage, and disappearing out of the club, followed by her boyfriend, he'd obviously talked her into it, and now had to race after her. Next came an older woman called Pam, she was naked very quickly, and let almost all the men in the front row have a grope of her swinging d cup boobs as she rolled around on the front of the stage, only calling a halt as one guy tried to finger her hairy bush.

Finally it was Heather's turn, she was glad to be last, as she knew what she had to do to win. She started off very much like Pam, getting her top and pants straight off, but kept her knickers on for the first few minutes, before calling to the crowd, asking if they wanted to see more. Of course they did, and she whipped her knickers off, showing all the crowd her neatly trimmed pussy. Heather let guys touch her as she crawled along the front of the stage, even letting the odd finger touch her pussy as she crawled further along. As her strip ended, she spread her legs in front of a table of three guys, she beckoned them forward, and while two guys each had a nipple in their mouths, the third went straight down on her pussy. All too soon for her liking, the music ended, and she was given a rapturous applause as she left the stage.

Heather rejoined the girls, all giving her a kiss and telling her she was a natural, asking how she felt about her first strip in front of a crowd. She admitted she was wet, pulling her knickers to one side to show Donna, and Crystal, her sodden pussy. Before asking if all the girls got such a buzz by it. They did.

Heather found that her strip had turned her on even more than her other adventures, and was keen to do it again. Her wish was fulfilled, she won the contest, and was asked to perform a strip again. Heather walked onto the stage to a thunderous applause, she went into her routine, this time putting more into it, letting her dress fall to the floor before pulling her underwear off. As she again crawled along the stage, she allowed hands to paw her all over before again turning on her back, allowing a man to get between her legs, licking and sucking on her pussy.

She then moved to the girls table, pulling Donna's head towards her pussy, urging her to lick her in front of all the other girls, while Donna licked her, Crystal and Maya fastened themselves to each of her nipples. As Donna licked her, she pushed two fingers inside her pussy, pumping them in and out, forcing Heather to moan, quickly coming to an orgasm.

As Heather's orgasm overtook her body a guy climbed on stage, jacking his cock over her face, covering her in his cum. Heather licked it all up and pulled Donna up to kiss her as her strip ended.

To Be Continued...

12