Held Captive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita felt Rod's tongue traveling from one tit to the other, going between her tits, leaving hot, wet trails as he moved along. She placed her hands upon his head, moaning, squirming uncontrollably. Rod had her now and there was no turning back, he was going to take her to new heights, to show her what it feels like to have a man take your cherry and to bring her to orgasm for the very first time.

Rod worked his way down her flat, taut abs, lingering at her belly button. It tickled her at first then he moved lower. He moved his attention to her legs, her thighs as she laid there with his shoulders, body between her legs spread apart. Anita could not believe how wonderful it felt. His hot breath and wet tongue licked her soft skin as she neared her inner thighs where her legs met.

She jerked slightly the second his fingers touched the outer lips of her pussy. His breath made her damp pussy even damper. She shut her eyes closed and drew in a ragged breath of air. Rod planted kisses on her pussy. Her fingers now pulled and toyed with her own hard nipples; she was moaning with pleasure.

The sweet musky scent of her virgin pussy made his cock rock hard but he wanted to savor every minute for now. He had a true virgin in his grasp and it was rare to find one these days. The other women were sluts, whores who had been fucked, used and stretched. In his minds they were nothing more than stuck up, hidden prostitutes; women who fucked for the hell of it and got paid by the men who showered them with flowers, gifts, dinner and the bullshit dating scene.

That was his view of women; it was the images of his mother with numerous men coming and going when he was a child. He didn't realize what was happening until he was older and discovered his mom in bed, fucking his high school football coach. From that moment on he saw all women as cheap whores out to take your money for a quick fuck and treated them that way. He was a very angry, vengeful man.

Rod flicked his tongue at Anita's hard clit and she squirmed. He continued doing so until she was moaning and her hips began gyrating. It wouldn't be long before she'd cum so he stopped. Anita panicked thinking she did something wrong and looked down at him between her legs. He looked up without any expression, taking his time to make sure she calmed down. Finally she laid her head back upon the king sized bed. Rod inserted his tongue slightly inside of her tight, virgin pussy.

Anita gasped feeling his probing slowly inside of her; it felt huge. The sweet taste of fresh pussy was heavenly and he pushed his tongue in as deep as he could. In and out he worked his tongue; the heat inside of her pussy grew hotter. He slowed then pulled his tongue out of her before she came.

Slowly he kneeled between her legs, positioning his body for the final moment. He took hold of his cock and rubbed the tip up and down her pussy. Anita sprang back to reality and her eyes widened. She tried to close her legs, to prevent him from putting his cock inside of her, to take her virginity. He grabbed onto her legs and lifted them up. She couldn't move her legs so she tried to push away with her upper body and arms but he was too strong.

"Keep still or it's gonna hurt real bad!" he growled at her. "You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you so cut it out!"

His voice boomed loud and with depth making the poor young woman freeze. Tears welled in her eyes before she shut them closed. She couldn't bear to watch or look over to her sobbing Grams sitting beside the bed, bound to her recliner. He saw what she was doing and commanded her to open her eyes and to look at him. She obeyed out of fear. Then she felt his press the tip of his cock at her opening. She tensed her body, hoping he wouldn't notice but he did and he ordered her to relax. He even told her it wouldn't hurt so bad if she relaxed and let it happened. She didn't believe him but she tried her best to relax. She had heard about the pain when you first have sex and lose your virginity and she was afraid. There was nothing she could do but to accept her fate.

"Oh God, please, no! It hurts!" Anita begged.

"Relax, baby, relax," he said as he slowly worked his cock into her virgin pussy.

He was only less than one fourth inside of her and she had tears running down the side of her face as she looked at him pushing his hips forward and back. It felt so good to Rod, feeling the tight walls of her wet, hot pussy. Although she was afraid, her pussy was well lubricated with her own juice. Rod kept on pushing forward until he felt the obstruction, her hymen. He pulled back up until the rim of his cock was almost out of her pussy.

"Take a deep breath, baby," he told her, "Get ready for the ride of your life. It's gonna hurt at first but it'll go away soon enough then you're gonna beg me to fuck you."

"Fuck you, fuck you," over and over her mind played his words.

She drew a deep breath and released it. Rod waited until he saw she relaxed a little then he lunged forward with all of his strength. He leaned far forward over her and lay still on top of her, waiting for pain to subside and her pussy to stretch and get accustomed to his hard cock inside of her.

"Aargh!" Anita screamed from the piercing pain.

Grams cried loudly for her grand daughter, her body shook uncontrollably. It pained her to see the brutality placed upon her only grandchild. She wished it was all a bad dream and that she'd soon wake up but it wasn't. There in front of her own eyes was her grandchild, her virginity taken away by a stranger who was being sought by the police. Her heart pounded in her chest.

Rod slowly pumped his cock in and out of Anita's tight pussy. He had not felt this good since he was 16 years old and had taken the 14 year old neighbor's daughter's virginity. Anita lay defeated under him; her arms lay at her side lifeless as well as her legs lay flatly upon the bed. Rod raised himself, resting upon his palms while continuing pumping his cock in and out. He didn't like the rag doll feeling he was getting from her under him so he knelt and hooked her knees over his arms. Her ass now was slightly lifted up off of the bed and he began to pump harder.

After awhile it seemed her body liked what was happening and her hips began to thrust up and down, meeting his. Her pussy felt like a glove around his cock and it felt good. He forgot he had just taken her cherry and began to thrust harder. The sound of their bodies grew louder in the silent room. Then soft moans mixed with his grunts could be heard. It was Anita. She began to lose sight of what had just happened and that the stranger named Ron was raping her.

Grams was stunned to see the arms of her grandchild reach up and take hold of her rapists shoulders, pulling him to her. She turned away but was soon ordered to turn her attention back to the couple upon the bed now fucking as if they were lovers.

Anita's breathing was labored; her fingernails dug into his back, her legs wrapped themselves around his waist. She was now meeting his thrusts with heated lust. Her moans now became pleas.

"Oh, yes! Ugh! Yes!" she said. Her eyes closed slightly, "Uh, mmm, fuck! Fuck! Yes, fuck me!"

"Oh yeah baby, I'm gonna fuck you and make you cum all night long," he told her.

"Mmm, yes, yes!" she replied thrusting heavily back at him. "It feels so, ugh, fucking good!"

Rod began to pound his cock into her and she screamed out in pleasure, begging him to fuck her even harder. Grams didn't know what to say or thing and there was nothing she could do; she was totally in shock over her granddaughter's actions. She sat there in awe and heartbroken. Her little "Nee", as she called Anita, was no longer and life shattered before her swollen crying eyes.

By now Anita was building up to her very first orgasm. Her body tensed, she moaned and cried out more, begging Rod to pound her as hard as he could and he did. He knew she was ready and he egged her on.

"C'mon, baby, cum," huskily he told her. "Cum hard! Cum all over my dick!"

With those words Anita screamed, "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!"

She bucked wildly up at him then clamped her legs as tight as she could, holding, pulling Rod's cock as deep as she could get him inside of her. Sweat dripped from Rod's body down, mixing in with hers as she came hard. Her long fingernails raked his back leaving red trail marks from his shoulder blades down to his waist as he kept his cock buried deep inside of her.

It seemed like minutes before Anita's cries softened and she calmed. She was breathing heavily, nearly exhausted and then she felt embarrassed and angry with herself. She gave in to her rapist while her Grams watched. What was she going to think of her now? The poor young woman could not bring herself to look at her grandmother.

Rod told her to turn around and get on her hands and knees. Her body was shaken, weak from her orgasmic experience but she rolled over and managed to get into position. She looked face forward at the metal bars at the head of the bed against the wall and waited. Rod got between her legs, placed his hands on her hips and plunged forward. Anita gasped as she lunged toward the metal headboard. There was no pain this time but her pussy felt swollen. He continued rocking his cock back and forth, at times his cock exited her pussy briefly then plummeted deeply into her cum soaked pussy.

Anita's tits dangled below her and her nipples rubbed against the bedding making it tingle and harden again. Her long brown hair swayed here and there, covering then uncovering her face. Rod knelt and slapped her right cheek. She cried out from the stinging sensation. Over and over the palm of his right hand met her reddening skin but her cries of pain turned to moans and pleas.

"You like that, huh? You like your ass spanked?" he asked her.

"Yes! Yes! It feels good!" she panted between slaps.

This got Rod going and he leaned over her knowing his sweaty skin upon her tender, red cheek would cause discomfort. She complained about the burning sensation until his hands found her large dangling tits. This caused her to forget the pain. His heated breath upon the side of her face and his fingers pulling, twisting and rubbing her hard nipples made her moan and push back to meet his thrusts.

Once again he neared his goal of getting Anita to the brink of orgasm. He grabbed her tits and pulled her up with him as he kneeled upright. With a few moves and keeping his hard cock buried inside of her he managed to sit then lowered his back upon the bed. Anita was now sitting on top of him with her calves on the outside of his legs. She gyrated her hips in circles as she sat, stuffed with his hard cock. Rod moaned, enjoying what she was doing.

"Ride my dick, baby. C'mon and ride my cock hard!" he told her as he lightly held onto her tiny waist.

Anita lifted herself using her legs up high enough to leave the head of his cock inside of her. She lingered there a few seconds before she came down on him. His cock speared her deeply and they both cried out.

"Fuck, that's it! Ride that cock nice and hard baby! Let me feel that cunt pound down on me!" he growled.

Something about the way he talked dirty to her made her pussy wet and drove her wild. She rode his cock hard and she used all of her strength in her legs to lift her up. Her hair bounced and flowed freely in the air.

"Yes, oh yes! Uh huh...so good!" she cried out as she came crashing down onto him. "Fuck, mmm, yes! Yes!"

Before they both knew it Anita came hard. Her juices gushed out of her swollen pussy. His cock was drenched, drowning in the depths of her gushing pussy as she grounded her pussy and ass down upon his crotch, crying out in pleasure.

"Oh! Yes! I'm cumming! Oh fuck!!!!" she screamed.

Grams couldn't take it anymore. Her sweet granddaughter was now acting like a whore, a slut. It was too much for her to bear and she fainted with the last image of Anita grinding her body down onto the rapist while she grabbed and pulled on her own nipples, crying out as her orgasm flooded through her trembling body.

Rod sat up, pushed Anita flatly onto her stomach and began pounding her slippery cunt the second her orgasm subsided. He was ready to explode. He roughly grabbed her hips and lifted her ass up so he had a better angle at her cunt. Her tits were smashed under her, her arms lay flat near the sides of her head. She faced the opposite way from her grandmother.

"Fuck, yeah, such a fucking tight cunt! I love tight, young cunts!" he grunted between thrusts. "I'm gonna cum inside of that nice, hot virgin cunt of yours and you're gonna beg for more!"

All she could do to respond was grunt and moan as he pounded heavily. The sound of his body slapping hard against her filled the musky scented room. The air smelled of sex, hard, long sex.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah!" he held her steady. "Fuck!!!!"

His cock exploded; he unloaded his cum deep inside of her already drenched, slippery pussy. He bent over her, took hold of her shoulders and grinded his cock as deep as he could until he had no more to give. His cock emptied its sperm into her, filling her to the hilt. She too was cumming for the third time that afternoon.

He fell onto his back beside her, exhausted and very happy. Anita fell onto her stomach and closed her eyes, trying to regain her normal breathing. No one noticed or bothered to check on the elderly woman bound to her recliner near the side of the bed.

"Hey, old lady! Did you like the show? Did you see and hear how your sweet granddaughter begged and loved my cock? How she loved to fuck?" he asked. There was no answer so he asked again.

He sat up, looked over at the old woman and saw she was slumped over in the chair. At the same time Anita turned to look at her Grams.

"Oh, no! Grams! Grams!" Anita screamed as she jumped out of the bed and ran to her grandmother. "Grams, please wake up! Oh God, please wake up!" The poor young woman was hysterical and in tears.

Rod joined her instantly and checked if the old woman was still breathing. She was and they both were relieved. He tapped her left cheek a couple of times trying to bring the woman back to life. Slowly she stirred and looked up. There before her was Rod and Anita, both naked and covered with perspiration. She shook her head at her granddaughter feeling sad and heartbroken. Anita knew what she was thinking and feeling; she hung her head down and cried.

Grams was too weak to speak and Anita was too ashamed to even glance at her grandmother. Rod untied the poor woman and she called out for Anita to help her get up and walk around. Anita gathered her clothing and was about to dress when Rod stopped her. He told her to remain naked and she dejectedly went over to Grams and helped her to stand. Her 72 year old legs were very weak; it took a few minutes before she could steady herself to take a few steps.

"Nee, I'm so sorry for putting you through this," the feeble woman whispered hoarsely. "I should have told you not to come around when I noticed him watching you the past few days."

The young brunette's eyes widened, she was dumbstruck with what she had just heard. She couldn't believe Grams didn't tell her about him lurking about. The news talked about him for weeks on end and plastered a sketch of him in the papers and on screen. How could she not say something? She didn't know whether or not she should be angry with her or not; after all she was 72 years old.

That night the two women slept in the bed Rod had taken Anita's virginity while he sat and nodded off occasionally in the recliner. Despite the fact he was a very light sleeper, Rod made sure the phone was disconnected and out of the room, and the windows were shut tight and inescapable.

Morning soon arrived and the women awoke to the sun shining through the window. Anita began to wonder if she had just had the worst nightmare of her life. Then she saw him sitting there leering at her nakedness. She stared back at him for awhile then turned to her grandmother and bade her good morning. Grams got up from the bed and headed to use the bathroom after getting approval from their captor. Anita sat up, clutching the bedcovers and holding it up in front of her to cover her body.

12