Helping Mistress Make The Grade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JoAnna finally simmered down to a whimper and soon she was panting and enjoying my cock as it plunged into and out of her now stretched asshole. Mistress kept a similar cadence with her cock while fucking JoAnna's pussy. Between the two of us the young blond woman was writhing and beginning to orgasm. Her arms and legs were trembling and I could feel her pussy and ass contracting around our cocks and she began to cry out how good it all felt and begged both of us to keep fucking her. Mistress nodded to me and indicated I should pull out. I had not yet cum and was very close at that time.

Mistress pushed Joanna off of her strap on and rolled her to the bed.

"Now get my slut to fuck you Blondie, beg him to put his cock in your wet hot pussy."

Mistress JoAnna pulled me close to the bed and spread her legs, using her fingers to open her pussy.

"Do you like that nice pink pussy slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ok, Slut I want your cock inside me, and I want you to fuck me hard I need you to fuck me please?

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Please let me now when you want to cum, slut. I would like it if you would spray your cum on my tits so we can all enjoy the taste. Please fuck me slut!"

I nodded and allowed her to put my cock in her hot wet pussy. She asked that I look into her eyes as I fucked her. With my ass unplugged and Mistress still strapped up I knew it would not be long before Mistress penetrated my asshole. Still my eyes bulged and my mouth gaped and Mistress JoAnna laughed and said.

"Mistress, fuck that ass hard, your first slut loves it."

"Yes, I know he does, I think I could fuck his ass all weekend and he would smile all day. He is a complete ass slut."

I was in both heaven and hell. I had my Mistress plowing my ass and I had my cock plowing into a beautiful blonde woman with a tight warm pussy. I wanted to cum so bad but I didn't ask it was too early and it only showed weakness.

"You are doing a pretty good job slut, should Blondie let you cum yet?"

"It is your decision Mistress. Your slut is ready to cum when you tell me to."

" I like your answer pull your cock out and cum on her tits."

I pulled out and used my hands to milk my cock spewing cum all over JoAnna's perky white tits. I was mesmerized watching cum splash down the ooze around her nipples. I was conscious that Mistress was still fucking my ass but I was intrigued by cuming and watching it as it covered Joanna. Soon Mistress came from the pressure the of the strap on as it pushed against her clit while she fucked me. She then pulled out of my ass.

She went and sat next to JoAnna and said.

"Slut you left a mess on our guest. Get down her now and lick her clean. And don't forget you are to share some of that with your Mistress and a little for Blondie too."

I greedily lapped up cum from JoAnna's perky tits, taking pleasure in sucking her nipples clean. As I neared the last of the cum, I scooped a mouthful and brought my lips to Mistress's lips and kissed her, opening my mouth and allowing her to take the cum from my mouth. The next lick I brought my mouth to JoAnna's mouth and opened to allow her to suck out cum.

JoAnna's body had been licked clean and Mistress Sade still wore the strap on. She grabbed my cock and said, let JoAnna get you hard while I fuck her. Once you are hard then fuck me in the ass while I fuck her."

I moved up on the bed after Mistress penetrated JoAnna's pussy and I offered her my semi erect cock. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked me. Moving her mouth up and down my shaft while using her tongue to massage the underside of my cock. I could not help but stare at her perky tits and how hard her nipples were. They stood a good third of an inch away from her tits and it was all I could do to not bend over and eat them. I did however, reach out with my hand and grab the left nipple. When I pull and twisted it Joanna cried out and arched her back. I was coming back to life and in a short time I was hard and moved behind Mistress

I lined my hard cock up against her ass. I pushed in slowly allowing Mistress to adjust to the size and depth of my penetration. I could hear her exhale noisily as I slid all the way in. She said soon after I bottomed out.

"His cock feels good in your ass, you must try him again JoAnna. Slut fuck me hard now fuck me like you are trying to reach Joanna cunt, fuck me hard and cum in my ass slut."

I drilled Mistress's ass and tried to cum but it was now difficult. I had cum already and with the restraint still on me it was a problem to cum easily. So I increased the speed and intensity of my thrusts.

"OH yes, slut that's it, fuck me, fuck me, do me, take me deep slut AH yesssssssssssss."

I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could and felt cum beginning to boil in my cock. It wasn't long before I began to spew my seed in Mistress' ass. God it felt good to release in her tight ass. Her ass is such a good fuck, so tight and responsive. Mistress always cums from a good ass fuck and she did so tonight, loudly.

"Ah shit, JoAnna you need to try this cock in your ass again, I mean it this slut knows a woman's ass and he can make it sing."

I had pulled out after cuming and when Mistress pulled herself from Joanna's well fucked pussy she climbed on the bed and sat on Joanna's face.

"I normally allow only my first slut this honor, but I like you Blondie and so I want you to eat first sluts's cum from my ass."

Mistress then lowered her ass so her asshole rested just over JoAnna's mouth. I could see her pink tongue greedily push up and into Mistress's ass as she slurped and sucked all of my cum out of Mistress. Mistress was enjoying JoAnna's tongue and pulled me close and kissed me hard. When I felt her tongue invade my mouth I responded and Mistress and I kissed while JoAnna cleaned her ass.

I don't really know how long we stayed in that position but JoAnna never tired of eating Mistress' asshole nor did I tire of kissing Mistress. Finally though Mistress broke the kiss and said to me.

"Slut go to the kitchen and bring wine, no glasses just a couple of bottles of red wine. Oh and open them and let them breath as you bring them back. Blondie you are to stop now and rest that tongue, I will have a need for it later. Play with your pussy and cum for me while I wait for the wine."

So Joanna obeyed Mistress and started to play with her pussy. When I returned I was pleased to see her with her legs spread and her hand working so hard down there. JoAnna was a very pretty woman and her pussy and ass were remarkably perfect in design. Her pussy lips protruded and guarded a large well-shaped pussy. When she spread those lips I was treated to the site of a reddened hard swollen clit that bounced back after each flick of her finger. When Mistress noted my arrival, she told JoAnna to stop.

She then asked JoAnna to lay back and she had me push JoAnna's legs up over her head putting her into a virtual headstand. Once in position she took the first bottle of wine and put the opening into JoAnna's pussy then pushed the wine bottle down into her cunt. I could see the wine gurgling out of the bottle, obviously filling JoAnna's pussy and as Mistress wiggled the bottle, little moans escaped from JoAnna's lips and her head turned from side to side. Once the bottle was empty Mistress removed it and stuck it in JoAnna's ass. She warned her not to let it drop and then she said.

"Come slut lets have some wine."

Mistress and I began to lap the wine from JoAnna's pussy. I know I enjoyed the added flavor of the wine and I suppose Mistress did as well, but Joann seemed to enjoy it most as our actions in removing the wine had turned her on and as we licked up more and more wine, JoAnna's body rocked in orgasm. As the level diminished, we lowered her legs and continued to enjoy. When she was almost all the way down Mistress had me lay on the mattress below JoAnna and then she placed her cunt so the final few ounces of the wine would dribble out into my mouth.

I had had plenty of wine by that time and so had Mistress but poor JoAnna had not yet. So when she had been let down over my face Mistress held the second bottle for JoAnna and told her.

"Drink it up Blondie, you're going to need it for the night. I plan to use that nice white body all night long, and when I get tired that my first slut is going to ride your pussy and your ass. So drink up."

JoAnna allowed Mistress to pour small amounts of wine into her mouth until three quarters of the bottle had emptied. Then she had both JoAnna and I stand and face one another. She reached into her toy bag and took out some restraints that she used to secure my hands behind me, and JoAnna's behind her. She then took nipple clamps that were held together by a chain. She had two pair and she placed one end of each on JoAnna's nipples and the opposite end on my nipples. Then she changed out the cock in her strap on for one much larger, one I had never seen before. She quietly lubed it up and stood behind JoAnna.

She seductively ran her hands on JoAnna's neck as she edged her cock towards JoAnna's ass. I could tell by the look on her face that the cock was starting to push at her asshole. As Mistress increased the pressure she said.

"Blondie, first your ass then the first slut's ass. Please be still or you will rip each other's nipples out. I know you don't want that."

She plunged in at the end of her sentence and JoAnna screamed and jumped at the force of the cock invading her. Naturally that jump stretched the chains attached to our nipples and forced the clamps deeper into our nipples. I too screamed in pain as Mistress continued to plow into JoAnna's ass. JoAnna had become somewhat accustomed to the cock in her ass but Mistress violent fucking continued to force our nipple clamps to bite deeper with each of her thrusts. It was agonizing and pleasurable as my cock was once again hard and pushing up against JoAnna's belly.

In all the jumping and screaming my cock found its way into JoAnna's pussy and we were inadvertently fucking. It felt so good blended with the pain of the clamps that we were both shocked when Mistress stopped and withdrew. My cock remained in her pussy as Mistress walked behind me and started to penetrate my ass this time. I too jumped when Mistress finally rammed that cock in me, though my screaming only came, when the clamps tortured our nipples. With her initial thrust in my ass my cock was forced all the way into JoAnna's cunt. I felt it hit the back wall of her pussy and she gasped around her screams.

Eventually I came in JoAnna's pussy before Mistress came from fucking my ass. And when she saw the evidence of out actions trickling down Joanna's legs, she retrieved her crop and began to whip us both. We both yelled out thanks for her swats and counted each sting as we received them. Once Mistress had sufficiently warmed our asses she undid the clamps and hand restraints and made us kneel down and clean the floor with our tongues.

She then commanded that we come to bed with her and lay on either side of her. She looked to Joanna and said.

"Thank you for being my slut today, I would like for you to take charge tomorrow. Would you like to do that?"

"Yes, Mistress I would love to make you my slut for the day, but what about first slut?"

"Oh he will remain your slut or mine however we decide. If you elect to stay with us though, you have to understand that first slut will also be my Master at times, and so will he be yours. Enough chatter I think we will all need some sleep for tomorrow. Now first slut before you go to your corner, kiss your Mistresses pussies good night. Then leave us so Mistresses can cuddle. Be alert for our needs."

12