All Comments on 'Helping Out'

by smhgirl2002

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
short, sharp and sexy!

excellent as always xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stupid

you call that a lesbian story? i read nothing about her eatting the woman snath, or useing a strap on on her. nor did she suck or play with the woman breasts.nope i don't recall any of yhat all she did was jack the woman off. that is not sex? your story was mot sharp it was not sex and it was not hot. you didn't even describ the two woman. you truely don't know how to write stop before you mess up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmmmn that was nice

I usually don't comment, but that first one was rude as fuck and the guy (I'm guessing it was a guy if he didn't get off to this story) couldn't even type correctly. Though one can guess where his hand was... in which case he's a hypocrite. Anyway, I wanted to tell you I liked the story very much and came twice and that first guy is a fucking prick :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Job

Short and to the point,Just sex no games..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done!

There are any number of readers at LitErotica who enjoy and appreciate work that's nicely done. Not everyone uses the stories to get off on.

I have to agree with the person who posted "mmmn...."

And..."stupid" is not so much a comment on the story, but a reflection of the person who posted that comment. Hate to burst your bubble, but the world at large really couldn't care less whether you got off or not. Go rent a porn....

As much as I loath to respond to such ignorance, I am compelled to because Stupid's posting was simply uncalled for.

The writers posting at LitErotic are sharing their work and honing their skills. We, as readers, should at least have the common courtesy of a little thoughtful consideration before we comment. If you don't have anything good to say, then leave a CONSTRUCTIVE criticism that will help the writer to improve. No need to be abusive or personal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
displays

a pasionate, sincer, valid display of heat of the moment events

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear Mr Stupid

What an excellent choice of name! It's about the only thing in your entire rigmarole that isn't actually stupid - not to say totally mindless. Normally, when some arsehole like you has nothing positive to offer, but speaks nevertheless, I would say "If you think this is so awful, try doing better yoursef". I make an exception in your case - FOR CHRISSAKES NEVER PUT ANY MORE OF YOUR CRAP ON PUBLIC DISPLAY. [Sorr-y - there are lots of words in that com-ment which have more than one syll-ab-le.]

[What a prat, eh?]

As to you, dear story-teller, keep going - you're doing a great job, and I want to thank you for providing so much pleasure.

Freddy, Brazil

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

MORE PLEASE😍😍😍😍

5🌟's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous