All Comments on 'Her Best Friend Forever'

by Dreamweaver594

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Such Tasty Words, As Usual...

...A feast for the eyes and that erotic palate of the mind. You design the courses so beautifully. I'll save the french for the menu, but you write one satisfying story. They stay with me and I have to re-read parts sometimes to savor them completely but they always tell me about the very best sex organs. The heart and the mind, thank you for 'better' Dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

don't leave us suspended more chapters

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 10 years ago
well....

A well set stage. ..please continue

cliptoecliptoealmost 10 years ago
Another wonderful story!

Yet another beautifully written story! Your wonderful twist on the ‘walk a mile in my shoes’ premise is an exciting idea! The way you build your characters and their loving relationship shows true mastery.

I cannot wait to see where you take Mieko and Kevin, and am so very thankful you share your beautiful tales with us!

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
very good

more please, such a nice story it really speaks to me

PaniculataPaniculataalmost 10 years ago
Another perfect start

To an enticing and romantic exploration from one of my favorite authors. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Her Best Friend Forever - Chapter 2

That set the stage for a great story. It begs for a continuation. I hope you are considering writing a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 2 ???

Are you planning on adding to this story? It will be a year ago soon that you posted this story. You left it at a point where they decided to change their life with him dressing up. But have not shown him doing it and the changes it brings to their life. I do know that you have been adding to your other stories this past year. But this story does need to have a chapter two added to it. Thanks for your great stories.

RJ

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
chapter 2 please!

With nearly 27000 views this story would have a lot of followers. That is one feature of lit that is missing. ...to be notified when a favorite author offers something new.

It has a wonderful, loving, beginning.it could go far, and..."plstonic" would likely evaporate

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 6 years agoAuthor
so...I tried to leave a second part to this story...

Dear Reader:

I tried to leave a second part to this story and it was rejected both times for trivial stuff. So if you want to read how the story ends, you need to go to my bio page, follow to my website and go to the appropriate site where the final chapter will be available for free for now. Isn't it sad....dreamweaver594

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...