Her Best Friend Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah screamed and come for the second time as she felt Terrie pointed tip pierced her cervix like a spear into a practice target before slipping into her womb. The pressure for from Sarah still orgasming sex coupled with Terrie's own savage thrusting set off the futa vixen's own massive orgasm. Terrie felt her knot swell to its full size tying her to Sarah seconds before she came like a volcano erupting thick jets of hot sperm into the bunny. On Sarah end it was like liquid fire melting her insides as it rushed deep into her hungry little cunt. The feeling of Terrie's thick cream shoot so deep inside of her set off Sarah's third or forth climax, she had lost track after the second one because of its intensity, after Terrie's fourth or fifth spurt of cum.

Terrie moaned and grunted loudly as her paws roughly grabbed and squeezed at Sarah's soft breasts as she rode out her orgasm inside the rabbit's shuddering body. Both lopine and vulpine cried out their love at the top of their lungs for a full two minutes until the longest most intense part of their combine climaxes had passed and the were calming down in the afterglow. The vixen panted and chuckled lightly in her lover's ear about how she would be filling her womb for the next 45 minutes.

As Sarah laid there panting lost in the pleasure of six consecutive orgasms so close together. Sarah moved in time with the worn out vixen over top of her as she lightly humped the lopine's still trembling form. As she was trying to shake off the over sensitive of every nerve in her body from several climaxes in a row Sarah wondered how long it had taken for her and Terrie to finish up. The whole erotic ordeal was only about sixteen to twenty minutes long but it felt like an eternity to the exhausted and sore lopine, an eternity of bliss filled hell. A bliss filled hell she couldn't wait to experience again but with a bit more play time before such a big finish. As Sarah calmed down she shuddered at the feeling of the slow jets of thick seed deep in to her womb. She loved the sensation of her womb filling with thick sweet fox cream but she really wanted to feel Terrie's cock thrusting savagely inside her again.

The violent part of Terrie's climax was spent now and she was just emptying what was left of her massive load into Sarah. Every twitch of the bunny's sex seemed to milk Terrie's huge spurting organ of all its thick gooey vulpine spunk. "That was intense, a little too intense to be truthful. Let's not do that for a little while, okay hunny bunny?" Terrie cooed as she softly stroked Sarah's left breast.

"Okay Mistress, but I really want to feel you sliding in side of me again." Sarah giggled softly before she began to squirm to get from under Terrie. "Mistress could you please lift up a bit I need to move, my legs are a bit sore now."

"Oh Sorry Sarah give me a second, I need to get turned around." Terrie told her wiggling lover as she lifted her weight off of Sarah's back. Once Terrie got her footing on the bed she kicked up her right leg and twisted her body until her body weight shifts to the left and she came to rest on the bed behind Sarah. "There now were in the right position for the rest of this. I would have liked to have been on top of you still so we could cuddle now but this will have to do until my knot relaxes and we can pull apart." Terrie giggles as she looked over her shoulder at Sarah with a light smile.

"Wait, how long is going to take for your knot to relax?" The lopine asked worriedly as she looked over her shoulder at the giggling vixen.

"Well that could take anywhere from 45 minutes to about an hour or more after my climax inside a sexual partner, give or take. Judging by how tight you are right now it will probably be an hour or more before my knot will relax enough so we can pull apart. I'm glad you're not in heat otherwise we would be in big trouble right now. I'm still cumming up a storm in that hot little hole of yours." Terrie informed with a naughty smile.

"AN HOUR! I have to wait a full hour before we can cuddle no fair. Just pull out of me I want to hold you now." Sarah demanded as she began to throw a diva tantrum.

"First off I told you I wanted to use a condom so this wouldn't happen. The knot ring on the condom keeps me for knotting you so we can cuddle after we calm down. I'm a canine so I knot my mate to keep her for getting away. This way I can make sure she receives my seed. Nature made all canines this way to ensure that no other male can fuck a mated female until she's knocked up good and proper. Second I can't just pull it out of you, that would hurt me and do enough damage to you to ensure sex will never be pleasurable for you ever again. On the upside of that method you would have an easy time giving birth. Third, I'm the Mistress here and I say you have to wait while I finish up and after I pull out I'm going to paddle your ass until its bright red for talking to me like that." Terrie informed her little pet as she reach over slapped her lopine pet on her plush bottom rather hard.

In that moment Sarah remembered herself and her place in the relationship before she apologized to her Mistress and settled down as she waits for Terrie pull out of her. It was a few seconds after the slap and apology that both girls heard the sound of loud foot steps coming up the stairs and two voices arguing just outside the door. Before Terrie could yell not to come in or grab for a sheet to cover Sarah and herself the bedroom door swung open with a loud boom and a naked Amy with half naked boyfriend stood in the doorway. The older vixen was about to launch in to a rant about how loud the girls were being and how they were fucking up her getting nailed by the legendary 'horse cock' human boy time with Brian when she noticed that both girls were naked and Sarah was butt to butt with Terrie.

"What the hell is going on in here? Wait a second Terrie please tell you did just ..." Amy started but never finished as Sarah started screaming after she spotted Brian and the 25 inches that was his throbbing erection sticking up out of his shorts. "Damned it all to hell Brian get your ass out of here with that thing, you're scaring the girl with that thing." Amy yelled at the human boy who was blushing as he backed out into the hallway then head back to Amy's room to wait on her. After Brian was out of the way Amy turned her attention back to the two lovers tied to at the loins to each other.

"Well now that that's done, Terrie after you can pull out of your girlfriend please send her to get a shower and you come see me in my room we need to talk little sister. Oh yeah congrats to the both of on the start of your new relationship, it's about damn time." Amy said as she walked away closing the door as she went.

"Oh that's not good and I have a rather bad feeling about this." Terrie said as she shakes her head from side to side with a bit of worry.

"Wow I didn't know that your sister was a size queen and what did she mean by it's about damn time we got together?" Sarah asked as she looked over her shoulder at Terrie.

"Umm... she kind of knew I want to um... nail you..." Terrie trailed off as she blushed a bit as she thought about what her sister would say all the while Sarah yelled about she wasn't a conquest to be chatted about amongst sisters as she tried to pull away from Terrie only to make the situation the much longer and more pleasurable for the both of them.

12