Her Brilliant Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would be so hot for her by this time that his hard, swollen penis would be ready to burst, and with a frustrated groan he would try to contain himself for a little longer. But he would stay hard, ready to take even more pleasure. He would lie back on the couch, and she would sit astride him so that he could admire her body. He would gently ease her breasts out of the cups of her bra, and just let them rest on the material, as he liked semi-clad, dishevelled women rather than outright nakedness. He would be able to admire her nipples, and this time touch their soft pinkness, and tickle them gently until they stood out as hard little points. He was now going to have her ride him, and he could watch her breasts jiggle as he thrust upwards into her.

Martin would sigh with pleasure as he felt his penis being softly and gently enclosed by Francesca's pink folds of skin as, lubricated by her juices, the head of his penis was gently kissed by her labia. He would hold her there in that position as he gently moved upwards into her a little, and they would both sigh at the exquisite pleasure which that contact gave them. Holding her hips, he would guide her into making small movements to cause her to caress and grip the tip of his penis, until neither could hold back their pleasure any longer. Grasping her firmly, Martin would thrust his hips upwards and penetrate her fully, feeling her gorgeously soft, wet flesh around his hardness. He would thrust and thrust, marvelling at the warm, moist softness which surrounded his swollen member, feeling her gripping his penis and embracing it, wishing to milk the juices which were ready to flow from him.

She would cry with pleasure at the feeling of being fully penetrated, and would be begging him to thrust harder inside her, to fill her, to complete her and bring her to orgasm. He would watch her breasts move and jiggle in a motion caused by her riding his thrusts. He would watch the expression on her face, as with eyes closed she would be murmuring endearments to him, telling him how wonderful he made her feel. She would want him so much, and be so ecstatic to be having him at last, that it would not belong before she had another shuddering orgasm, crying in ecstasy as she felt waves of pleasure course through her body from the site of their union. As soon as he was sure that she was satisfied, Martin would allow himself to ejaculate inside her, filling her with his seed, enjoying the intense tingling feelings in his loins, thrusting until he was spent. Francesca would then relax onto his body and cover his face with kisses of love and gratitude, and they would lie on the couch together for a while, and Martin would be satisfied.

Wrenching his mind back to the present, Martin realised with shock that he still had to read some profiles of key Pharmco players in order to be on top of his game at dinner, and he was due downstairs within 15 minutes. He realised ruefully that his desire had become too tangibly great as he was exercising his imagination - he was fully hard. He rushed down the corridor to his bedroom, and the briefest of washes and a change of clothes, strolled nonchalantly downstairs to the restaurant and started to exchange pleasantries with his guests, wondering where Francesca had got to.

Francesca had been a long time in the shower, considering whether, for the sake of her career, she was going to give Martin what he wanted, or whether she should remain 100% faithful to her darling husband Luke. This was a very tough choice for her, as both these things were so valuable to her. Luke was her rock, the centre of the universe, the man she loved, who was everything to her both emotionally and physically. On the other hand she knew that all she had to do with Martin was to sleep with him once, and promotion would surely be hers after the campaign. She would not get at all emotionally involved were she to sleep with Martin, and she knew from his track record that he would not make any demands on her thereafter. She did not know what to do.

Finally, after coming out of the shower, with a feeling of trepidation Francesca put on her best silk lingerie, which Luke had given her for her recent birthday. He had bought it at one of the smart stores in Paris, and he had chosen well. The silk was of the deepest red possible, almost black, and the fabric was so fine and soft that it clung to her flesh in a most sensuous way, accentuating all her contours. The cut was so exquisite, the bra cupping and holding her breasts, and yet allowing the natural movement of her soft flesh over the black lace trimming. The suspender belt hugged her narrow waist and lay smoothly over the gentle curve of her buttocks. The panties were cut dramatically so that the crease of her groin was distinctly visible, and a hint of curly pubic hair allowed to show. Looking in the mirror, Francesca realised how sexy she looked, but tried not to think about it as she put on the demure black evening dress which she reserved for business occasions. She checked that her hair was tidy, grabbed her handbag and rushed along the corridor for the lift. She thought a little guiltily about the condoms which she had obtained a little earlier - if this had to happen, she was not having his intimate flesh touching hers.

As Francesca arrived in the bar trying to looked composed, Martin flashed her first a look of annoyance, then one of appreciation as he noticed that she had teamed seamed black stockings and black stilettos with the evening dress, and had swept up her hair in a semi-formal style which made her look slightly dishevelled, which he found delicious. Francesca for her part gave Martin a significant look and a nervous smile, and he realised that he might possess her tonight.

Francesca's appearance was not lost on the guys from Pharmco. Even Mr Oppenheimer, the President, told her he wished he were 20 years younger and she was his date for the evening. The tall, blond Will continued to give her significant looks, undeterred by her earlier rebuff.

As they finished their drinks and were ushered through for dinner, Martin followed closely behind Francesca, and surreptitiously placed his hand on her right buttock, as if to guide her, and on feeling her suspender belt through the fabric of her dress, he pressed harder and squeezed her slightly, smiling and looking intently at her as he did so. Francesca smiled nervously and speeded up a little, ostensibly so that she could be seated first at the table.

Everyone was in the mood for celebration tonight, and the champagne flowed, right from the first course. Francesca chose a light fruit starter, followed by a delicate fish dish involving calamari, although she preferred next a substantial meat dish in order to offset the effects of the champagne. She did not notice what Martin was choosing to eat, as partly she was occupied with small talk with her other neighbour, and partly she was wondering what exactly she would have to do later. After dessert, many of the guests had a brandy, including Martin, but Francesca declined, privately thinking that she wanted to keep a clear head.

The company moved back to the bar, and the champagne cocktails flowed. The Pharmco executives were evidently in for the night, and Martin arranged with Marcus and Paul, the other members in the ACL team, that they would look after the guests for as long as necessary, as he had to slip away and attend to some business. Amid much back slapping, Martin said goodnight to the guests and headed off alone.

Francesca's mobile then rang, and excusing herself from Will and one or two others, she stood on one side to answer it. It was a text from Martin, asking her to follow him to the suite within five minutes. She knew that now was the time when she had to switch off her emotions and do that which was necessary to secure her career. Explaining that the call was from her husband, Francesca made her excuses to the guests and left the bar also.

As Francesca strolled slowly down the corridor to the ACL suite, she was feeling slightly overcome by the champagne, and the feel of her sensuous lingerie was making her slightly aroused. She had not had much male attention lately, and the idea of her boss having so much power over her was beginning to excite her a little.

On entering the suite she found that Martin had procured a bottle of wine and two glasses, and was pouring one out for each of them. He had taken off his jacket and tie and unbuttoned his shirt quite a way down, and in the soft light from the desk lamp she even found him slightly desirable. She took her glass of wine from him, they chinked glasses and she stayed near him as they both leaned slightly against the edge of the desk.

Martin edged closer to face Francesca, she turned into him and he placed his free arm at the back of her waist, holding her gently. She smiled and turned her face up to him, inviting his kiss. He leaned down and kissed her, so gently, on her lips, and she closed her eyes in passion and arousal as he gently ran his fingertips up her bare spine above her dress. She put down her wine glass on the desk and slowly placed one arm around his neck and the other behind his waist, and gently pulled him to her as she reached up and kissed him back. She could feel his arousal as he responded to her embrace, pushing his body against hers, enjoying the feel of her soft breasts against his chest. This one was going to be delicious, but he wasn't going to savour her just yet.

Kissing Francesca again, Martin held her away from him a little as he traced one fingertip from her lips, down her chin and her neck, to rest in her cleavage for a moment. Then he began to undo all the buttons down the front of her dress, one by one, gradually revealing more of her soft, gorgeous flesh, more of the dark red silk and black lace, until the buttons ceased at her thighs.

Martin quietly switched off the desk lamp and led Francesca to the couch, where the moonlight which was streaming in through the window was able to illuminate the contrast between her soft white flesh and the dark sensuality of her lingerie. She looked so gorgeous in her half-undressed state, and Martin felt the familiar rush of pleasure rise up in his loins. He took a step towards Francesca, and with each hand he took the straps of her dress, eased them off her shoulders and gently slipped the dress to the floor.

With the dress still around her ankles, Francesca remained still while Martin admired her, beginning to be a little nervous, but remembering how going through with this would help her career. Martin unbuttoned his shirt completely and slipped it off, revealing his broad torso. Through Martin's trousers Francesca could see that he was erect, and the thought that she could excite a man other than Luke turned her on considerably. As Martin stepped towards her again, Francesca cupped her breasts with her hands and offered them to him. With a deep sigh of anticipation Martin leaned forward and kissed her breasts repeatedly, nibbling at her nipples through the material before gently taking them out of the material and stroking and kissing them in actuality.

In a moment of abandon, Francesca reached out and touched Martin's growing erection through his trousers, running her fingertips firmly up and down the line of his shaft. Martin undid his trousers and let them fall, revealing the full extent of his hardness, which was straining to be released from his briefs. She could see the few drops of moisture which indicated his arousal.

Martin's hands went back to hungrily exploring Francesca's body, handling her suspenders, running his fingers down to her stockings, then back up her bare thighs to the edge of her panties. He ran his fingertips upwards along the crease of her groin, then began to reach under the delicate material to feel her softness. His fingers explored further until he found the firm moistness of her most private parts, and began to fondle them under the material, as Luke so much liked to do...

At this point Francesca came out of her trance and realised what was happening to her. What on earth did she think she was doing? This was her boss, she did not even like him, and she was very much married to someone else! Was any career worth cheapening herself like this? Any headiness caused by the drink completely left her, and she pushed Martin away and told him that she couldn't do this.

As she began to try to pull her dress back up, Martin started to fight with her, pushing her on to the couch, pulling away her panties and trying to push his now bared penis into her. She struggled and screamed, and managed to push him off momentarily, for long enough to gather her dress and try to half put it on. She grabbed her handbag and, without looking back, ran out of the suite and down the long corridor to her own room, quickly using the security card to enter, banging the door behind her.

Francesca flung herself face down on the bed, crying furiously for a few minutes. She then calmed down and threw her things into her bag. Then deciding that she would go home straight away, she phoned for a taxi. Whilst waiting for it she had a double brandy from the minibar to calm her nerves. When ready to leave her room, she checked that the corridor was deserted and hurried quickly downstairs and away.

The taxi driver was discretion itself, merely asking where she needed to go, driving there calmly, politely appearing not to notice how distraught Francesca was, having seen this so many times before. The car glided silently through the streets, which were deserted at this time of night, until it pulled into the compound where their townhouse was. Francesca thanked the driver, tipped him generously and he waited until she had got into her front door. Approaching the door, key in hand, Francesca could see that the curtains were still open, and the gas fire was casting a welcoming glow from the room, out through the window into the cold night outside. She went to tap on the window to let Luke know that she was home... and was not prepared for the sight that met her eyes.

On the rug, their rug, where they had made love so often, she could see a young woman with short spiky dark hair, wearing only a black suspender belt and stockings. She was on all fours, with her back to the window, obviously enjoying herself, sitting astride Luke, who was lying on his back, naked. She could see his penis bared in between his upward thrusts into her as she rode him... She could hear the groans of both of them... Before she could look away they climaxed together, she crying out in ecstasy, he thrusting deep into her with the familiar deep groan which she had heard so many times before.

In shock, Francesca stepped back from the window and stood still on the path, key still in hand. The taxi driver edged forward and, taking Francesca by the arm, ushered her back into the taxi. Francesca could not think where to go next, just mumbled something about the hotel, and the driver reversed the car gently out of the compound and took her to a nearby corporate hotel, which fortunately still had a room available. Still dazed, Francesca took her bag as the driver offered it, opened her purse and gave him almost all the cash in there, automatically accepting his good wishes. In a dream, Francesca walked through the lobby, mechanically finding her room. There she threw down her bag, kicked off her shoes and wondered what she could find in the mini-bar to transport her into oblivion for the night.

So thus it was that Francesca wiped the smeared makeup from her face, poured herself another double brandy from the mini-bar, collapsed back onto the crisp white sheets of the hotel bed, still in her burgundy silk lingerie, and started to cry again.

12