All Comments on 'Her First Act of Revenge'

by dedriclewis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
will another revenge happen?

will michael return the favor or will it stop there. She set him up and got to use him again. St this point he looks like a cum drinking sissy slut made that way by Kalie. Will the author leave it like this or show how Kalie can continue to degrade, humiliate, and debase him after taken away his manhood in the first chapter. I thought this might be something, but it is falling into the same gendre of other fetish, and the vengeance of irate house wives who had caught their husbands cheating and took them down the path that Kalie took Michael. Some things never change.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good but

I think you should set the scene a bit better if you can. There seems to be a big jump from a few sentences of introduction straight to the action, which is fine but personally I would have got a bit more out of it if I understood the characters and what they were thinking better. But still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

Better than the His First Act of Revenge. But I recommend reading His First Act of Revenge first. They are both great!! Will there be any more acts of revenge? I think he should get her back, but what could he do to out do her??

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Can her Act be topped

Will the be another Act of Revenge? How can this be humanly be topped? The only way I believe is to use animals and in the war between the sexes this will not be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
michael s got teeth ...why didn't he bite the dicks that were stuck in his mouth?

the author didn't write it that way!... unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Question?

Why wouldn't he just smack her and erase the video? The rest is nonsense.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I agree, this story is not my style at all.

I did not mark it down, I just did not rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could these two stories have been any worse?

After what she made him do the first time you don't think he made a video of her and the three women AND demanded she hand over every copy of the video she had of him before releasing her? What an idiot you are. And he would have NEVER gone anywhere near her again. This is all common information found in the REVENGE 101 handbook. I'm sorry but your stories absolutely fail. Even for fiction the two main characters actions were ridiculous and unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous