Her First Time Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled like she was nervous, but then when he motioned, she looked in the mirror working on her eyelashes for a moment, smiled at the camera, and said, "Hi, my name's Daniella, I'm a high school science teacher, and I can tell you already that I love this makeup." Any nervousness seemed to have left her completely, and she was all smiles, working on her eyes, then blush on her cheeks.

"Love this lipstick," she said as she rubbed it on, then licked her lips in that sensuous manner that girls do, "Rose petal peach, it's a beautiful color, going to be my new favorite."

April leaned over to me, "They loved her in the shampoo bit, wanted to see how she'd react to something a bit more demanding... she has that... something... that not many do. I saw it," she looked at me, smiling, "was why I called Joni yesterday and asked her if she'd make up some excuse to not come in... she already has more than she can do, anyway."

I looked at her, she set that up... on purpose? "She could be a star... if she wants," April said.

My heart was pounding. Dani - a star? What exactly did she mean, in commercials? More? I watched Dani, she acted like she was in her element, absolutely loving what she was doing, so sexy putting on the makeup, talking about it in such glowing terms.

Finally, the director, I guess he was the director, yelled, "Cut!" He was all smiles, "Wonderful! Loved it, Dani, you were terrific... now let's clean you up and run through it all again."

"They'll do this several more times, same thing, then change it up some - maybe even something completely different while she's here, you two might want to go home, it'll get pretty boring before it's done," April said. Then added, "Don't worry about Dani, I'll take her home."

I would almost have rather stayed, but my hunger was getting to me pretty bad. Besides, Alan stood, "Yeah, let's go," he said, "let her work without us distracting her."

We stopped at his restaurant on the way back, his other one, Dani and I hadn't been to that one. "Try the sourdough pancakes, we're the only restaurant in town that serves them," he gave a little laugh, "our secret, I guess, if the others knew, they'd all serve them. Throw in some blueberries, toasted pecans and real Vermont Maple Syrup, and you have the best pancakes in the world.

The man wasn't exaggerating any, either! Best damned pancakes I've ever eaten.

"You still interested in the pickup? We could check on it tomorrow, and I could bring it next week with your boat if you are," Alan asked me.

"Yeah, think we are, I've checked out their inventory and would love to take a look."

"Great, I'll give Tevin a call, we could run up tomorrow... unless Dani gets called in again."

Unless... unless! What the hell happens if Dani gets hooked on the excitement of being in front of a camera? It almost scared me more than... her and Alan. And the two combined...

We talked about trucks, Alan pointing out to me it's a 'pickup', not a 'truck'. "Those eighteen-wheelers are trucks, mine is just a pickup," he told me, laughing, "surprises me you're calling it a truck living in the Northwest. I thought they were called pickups there."

Uh yeah, I guess he's right. No idea why I did. Won't make that mistake again.

I told him what I thought we'd be looking for, not sure about gas or diesel. "Oh, diesel for sure," he said, "power's so much better, economy, too."

"Yeah, but there is an extra couple thousand dollars," I pointed out.

"Well worth it, too!" he added.

I do love the rumble of his diesel engine, noticed it all over again that morning. Now, I was excited to go look at the real thing, not just pictures on the website.

As promised, April brought Dani home, it was after six that evening. Dani's excitement was oozing out every pore. "Oh God, that was fun!" she exclaimed, "paid me five-hundred dollars just for the shoot," showing us the check she'd been given, "said there'd have to be a contract before they could use any of it... and April," she said, "gave me the name and phone number of an agent she recommended," showing it to me, "I can hardly believe it really happenedt."

She didn't mention anything beyond what they'd done that day, and I was almost afraid to ask her. She said they'd made short TV ads, a long one for a shopping channel, and another shampoo.

After dinner, (Alan's homemade lasagna - talk about good!) Alan suggested a movie, "I have a copy of 'Unfaithful', you know, with Diana Lane," giving me a wink, "the uncensored, unrated version, all the cut sex scenes - this one isn't available anywhere. I don't know how many copies of this there are, but not many."

God, Dani and I saw that movie in the theater when it came out. Turned us both on, fucked like a couple of bunnies when we got home. Even the ending hadn't killed the mood, not at all. We'd been married what... ten years? I remember that theater scene, the bus ride, and the guy fucking Diana Lane in the hallway toward the end. Not that the rest of the movie wasn't hotter than hell, too, just those are the ones I remembered.

And now an uncensored version. I couldn't even imagine!

We sat in the living room and Alan unrolled his wall-sized monitor - the thing must be twelve feet across, like you'd see in a stadium, not a living room.

"Wait, I need to change first," Dani said. She was wearing the same slacks and loose-fitting blouse as earlier. I'd have said it was fairly demure if it wasn't for her black lace bra showing through. My dick pressed against its little cage, my mind imagining what Dani might be changing into.

When she was gone Alan asked, "Drink? Brownie? Have a few left."

I knew what those brownies were; pure, unadulterated aphrodisiac.

"Yes, please," I answered him. I liked the feeling of being so horny and not being able to do anything about it.

He mixed three drinks and brought a tray of the brownies. I took one, took a big bite out of it, and then a sip of the mixed drink. Sweet, fruity, good-tasting, but no doubt as to the alcohol content.

Dani was gone only a few minutes until she came back down the stairs commanding both our attention, wearing nothing except a towel wrapped around her, just like we'd left her at the studio, except maybe even shorter. "I was dressed like this most of the day, thought it'd be appropriate for this evening, too," she said.

"Off with the shirt, mister," she told Alan, "I've been horny all day, need a little skin-to-skin contact if I'm going to watch this movie with you." While Alan was taking his shirt off, she noticed the brownies and drink, raising her eyelashes in mock surprise, "what, you think I'm going to eat those after what I've been through all day?" taking one and nibbling a corner, then a much larger corner.

"Pants, too... and shorts," she told him, taking another nice bite of the brownie after he'd shed the shirt.

"Yez'm," he responded in his old-south mock accent, standing and shedding everything else. His cock was only about three-fourths of its normal hardness, about like mine is fully engorged... like it would be right now if not trapped.

Once fully naked, he sat back down, Dani following by sitting on his lap facing away from him, except on her way down she took his dick and pointed it at her entrance, letting it slip inside her as she sat, letting out a little groan as it did. This, I was not expecting, not quite so soon. Later, yes, but not yet.

"Ohh, that feels so good," as she squirmed, working him a little deeper inside herself.

Alan, too, "Babygirl, you're torturing me!"

I thought I was the one being tortured. I hadn't been inside my wife for nearly two weeks, watching her and Alan every night, this being the fifth night.

"Mmm, love that feeling of you getting bigger inside me," Dani said with a kind of half-moan.

"Babygirl!" I think the movie was kind of forgotten.

Alan gripped my Dani around her waist, lifting her a few inches, then pulling her back down - hard. "Ohhh, fuck!" came from Dani's mouth

"Yeah, that's exactly what I intend!" Alan said.

"No, not now, we're going to watch the movie now."

"Babe!"

"Yes, just like this, start the movie."

Oh shit, my dick was killing me!

"You... you can't be serious!" Alan groaned, as he reached up inside the towel, wrapping his hands around Dani's tits.

She squirmed, her hands going over his but over the towel and pressing, "Keep doing that... and yes, I am. Start the movie. We going to stay like this the whole movie," as she took a long sip of her drink then picked up a second brownie.

Alan pressed 'play', and there were Richard Gere and Diana Lane spread across twelve feet of screen. My heart was pounding wondering about those sex scenes completely uncensored. Alan's cock inside my wife's pussy didn't escape notice, either. I wondered how long that would last before one or the other couldn't stand it any longer.

So, Dani sat there, occasionally both letting out a little moan. Alan untied the towel, leaving Dani just as naked as he was. That first meeting between Diana and her 'boyfriend', when he kissed her that first time, Dani had her head cocked to the side so that Alan could nibble on her neck, which is something that always turns her on. Oh yeah, that and pinching her sensitive nipples. They'd been coupled with Alan's cock inside her for at least ten minutes by then.

That on-screen kiss was a little different than I remembered, too. I mean it was a real kiss, long and lingering, H O T! Not the short lip-lock in the R-rated version.

Okay, with what April had said earlier, 'she could be a star,' I was envisioning Dani in a scene like that with some sexy stud. I know that's not what April meant, but a guy can dream, can't he? I mean Diana Lane had to start her acting career somewhere, too. For all I knew, she could have been a model in commercials.

And that first time she and Olivier Martinez made love (i.e., fucked), there was a hell of a lot more naked skin shown, and they'd cut out most of Diana Lane's orgasm, but not in this version. And damn, it was hot! Had she actually faked that? No friggin' way!

I couldn't believe that two people could stay in that position for so long. Every time a good sex scene came on - and there were a hell of a lot more, and better than anything I'd seen in movies before, Dani and Alan would fuck for a moment, his dick sliding all the way out and then back inside her before Dani would settle back down on him.

I could go on with different scenes and reactions, but you get the picture. Between the sex scenes, the brownie, alcohol, and watching Dani and Alan, I was climbing the fuckin' wall! I couldn't even imagine what it was doing to my wife and her lover.

Dani looked over at me several times, with that smile on her face, like she knew exactly how jealous she was making me feel, and enjoying every second of it.

Dani and Alan made it up to the scene with Olivier fucking Diana Lane from behind in the hallway. I don't know if it was the actual actors, Diana Lane and Olivier (it sure as hell looked like it!), but this version showed them fucking. Showed his cock plunging in and out of her pussy.

At that scene, Dani pulled herself off of Alan, got on her hands and knees on the floor, yelling, "Fuck me, Goddammit, fuck me!" The neighbors must have heard her.

And he did. On the floor, right in front of me, fucked my wife like she'd probably never been fucked before, jerking her hair, bending her head backward to push himself deeper, over and over again from behind, seemingly harder each thrust into her, Dani screaming, "Harder, harder!" And there was no 'three-quarter' erection, either. God, he was huge; wet, slippery, plunging in and out of my wife, both screaming at the top of their lungs when their orgasms hit.

The cum was squeezing out of Dani's pussy, down her leg when Alan picked her up, kissed her with the same intensity as they'd just fucked, and carried her up to his bedroom.

I sat on the couch, dumbfounded at what had just happened. The movie was still playing, I guess it was the part where Richard Gere accidentally killed Olivier Martinez's character, but I wasn't paying attention. By the time I stumbled upstairs and gazed into Alan's bedroom, Dani was up against the wall, facing it, and Alan was fucking her all over again, just like in the movie, a constant wail coming from Dani's mouth. Both bodies were shiny and slick with sweat, Alan literally mauling Dani's tits - and her seemingly loving every bit of it, acting like she was having a constant, ongoing tsunami of an orgasm - just like Diana Lane had.

I watched several minutes, Alan treating my wife like... hell, I don't even know what... and I can't even say what I was thinking at the time. Yeah, the 'wh' word went through my mind, but no way in hell can I even write it out. This wasn't my Dani, this was some alien being that had taken over her body, some sex-starved creature from... somewhere. It was hard to imagine that in a few days, five to be exact, this woman would be standing in front of a group of high school students working from a physics textbook.

And then the blood-curdling scream, like the real orgasm had finally hit her, and the bellow from Alan, throwing his head back, lifting Dani completely off the floor, impaling her so that he had to be pressing into places never touched before.

When Dani and Alan collapsed into a boneless pile of intermingled flesh on the floor, I left their room. There was going to be no sleep that night.

12