Her First Time Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle's face was bright red. At least Anna hadn't teased her pussy like 'someone' had when pushing hers down earlier. God, my dick was hard!

Anna led the now naked Elle to the chair that had been left on stage, coaxing her to sit facing the crowd. Poor Elle, if anything, her face looked even more scared than she had earlier, that and the mixture of lust thrown in. She sat, her legs squeezed tightly together. "No, let them open wide," Anna's sexy voice was coaxing, "let your adoring audience see what they will never have."

"That's it," she said, as Elle relaxed her legs, letting them open an inch or two, "here, let me help."

Anna knelt in front of Elle, pressing her hand between her legs, then leaned over kissing the inside of her knee, forcing it apart a little more.

She looked up at Elle, Elle gasping for breath, pushing them apart a bit more, kissing higher on the inside of her leg.

As she got closer, Elle's legs slowly opening to let her lips higher, the thought went through my mind, surely she's not...

And I think you know, 'not what'. Elle was gasping, her mouth open, hands on the back of Anna's head, Anna pressing closer and closer, until... Elle's eyes rolled up, a loud gasp... and Anna's mouth was on Elle's pussy!

"Ooh, ooh," and suddenly, Elle's legs were thrown wide apart, her moans filling the room, Anna's face between her legs. Elle's body began trembling, her hands pulling at Anna's hair, and Anna looked up, very sternly saying, "No... it is forbidden! You cannot!"

Elle let out a loud groan, and Anna backed away, leaving Elle sitting there, trembling, her legs spread wide, her pussy gaped open, her engorged clit for all to see where only seconds before, Anna's mouth had been.

Anna stood, pulling a still-trembling Elle to her feet, helped her into her dress, clasped the little chain behind her neck, and tied the strap behind her back, and told Elle, "You were wonderful! You must come back!"

The entire audience stood, whooping and hollering, clapping, wolf-whistles, and the announcer came on, "Thank you ladies and gentlemen, wasn't Elle terrific!" Then he went on, pointing out that it was closing time and everyone needed to clear the building.

Elle stepped down off the stage, came to Janet and me, her face still flushed, "We have to go... now!" she said.

Miraculously, as if they 'knew', a pathway opened, and the three of us made our way out, Janet opening our locker to retrieve our cell phones and their purses, and a moment later we were at her car.

Elle was still shaking from her experience. She leaned up against the hood, "You need... now! Oh God, I need you inside me!"

My mouth must have gaped open, Janet's eyes opening wide. The parking lot was lit, people heading toward their cars, "Here? Now? But... "

"I don't care! Fuck me! Now!"

By then I was trembling, too, I'd been stressed all day from wanting exactly that. That little display had been too much, no way in hell was I going to wait a second longer. People watching be damned! All the better, far as I was concerned. I dropped my jeans, stepped up behind Elle, pulled her dress up, lined my cock up to her, and... was inside her!

"Ohh shit!" Elle groaned, "hard, fuck me HARD!"

I did, thrusting my steel rod inside her, totally abandoning any rational thought... over and over again!

Until the cum began rising, and I couldn't stop it no matter what, pounding my cock deep up inside her, feeling her convulsions, hearing her screams, and let out a roar as I exploded inside her!

I've had hard orgasms, lots, especially since Dani and I... since I awoke from my coma... but not very damned many that came close to the explosion inside Elle's cunt right in front of Janet and I have no idea how many others.

Elle and I collapsed on the asphalt, both our bodies drenched in sweat. After what seemed an exorbitantly long recover time, finally able to speak again, I looked up at Janet, "You better take us back to our room.

And then I realized, we'd just done exactly, EXACTLY what Dani and Alan Ryder had done that night in my dream.