All Comments on 'Her Name Was Miss Mary'

by marine55rick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rsqman69rsqman69about 16 years ago
Fantastic story

What a fantastic story. I too am a big fan of ladies of color. Keep up the story writing, you do a good job at it. Mike from Louisiana (and a 1974 OK State grad)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep it up

I hope this is not your last story. I like your stories and writing in a very believable way.

cocobrown62cocobrown62about 16 years ago
Sweet

Underneath the hot sex, there's a sweet romance in this story. It gave me goosebumps at the end.

Au Revoir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for portraying black women as something other than an exotic thing to f***. Thank you for standing up and not being ashamed of loving us. Your story gives me hope.

Special

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatabout 16 years ago
Well written and sexy

Your character development early on was good. Believability made it even sexier. The oral sex was particularly hot. Would enjoy reading further BF/WM pieces from you. Only suggestion would be to make use of the free Literotica editors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story, Sad Ending

Great story. I love interracial stories, especially WM/BF. Thanks for portraying BF's in a positive light. I am waiting on your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great effort by this author!

Well done and interesting!

tinman69stinman69sover 15 years ago
What a wonderful story!

As interracial stories go, this is the best I have ever read. Honestly, I am sick to death of the typical black male/white woman story where the black male has a 2 foot long c*** and tears the white woman up. So much bullshit!! I like the originality of this story and the fact that you don't see color, obviously. I flirt with a lot of younger black ladies and we both have a lot of fun with it. One day, it may pay off and get me in bed with one of the black beauties that I long for.

rsqman69rsqman69over 15 years ago
Very hot, as usual

Loved the story Rick. I hope to see a lot more in 09.

Mike from Louisiana

EroRdrEroRdrabout 14 years ago
Very Sweet!

I loved your story! It was nice to read about your feelings for her and your wonderful sexual experience with her. One of the best stories I have read. It is erotica with heart. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That was fantastic, please submit another story!!!!

Hello Marin55rick,

That was truly a great story, Surely one of the better ones that I have read on this site, You do have a great talent, And we want and need more writings like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Aww this ended sadly :(

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
French with a few gender problems...but still a good story!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story!

This was such a amazing wonderful

story, damn i almost shed a tear there at the end...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous